Teodora Posted November 14, 2007 at 04:05 PM Posted November 14, 2007 at 04:05 PM Well, it kept interrupting and I didn't understand everything, but it seemed to me they said goodbye to her.... Isn't she performing again? Quote
rodrigo_alka Posted November 14, 2007 at 04:05 PM Posted November 14, 2007 at 04:05 PM she spoke about the tour... she'll sing in a few minutes Quote http://www.sportsevents.net/events/images/celine_dion.jpg .......I want you to need me........
Fran Posted November 14, 2007 at 04:06 PM Posted November 14, 2007 at 04:06 PM (edited) But it seems that she said goodbye... Edited November 14, 2007 at 04:09 PM by Fran Quote
Teodora Posted November 14, 2007 at 04:08 PM Posted November 14, 2007 at 04:08 PM But it seens that she said goodbye...Ya, that's what I heard too. They said nothing about her performing later on.... Quote
Alex_Incognito Posted November 14, 2007 at 04:10 PM Posted November 14, 2007 at 04:10 PM Awesome ! Thanks to recent promotion she's the 4th searched celeb on google!!! Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
Teodora Posted November 14, 2007 at 04:11 PM Posted November 14, 2007 at 04:11 PM Awesome ! Thanks to recent promotion she's the 4th searched celeb on google!!!WOW! Quote
Ted Posted November 14, 2007 at 04:12 PM Posted November 14, 2007 at 04:12 PM She sang shortened version of Alone. It was live and the last note was extremely well done. Quote http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y46/tedxyz/Untitled-TrueColor-02.jpg
stevo Posted November 14, 2007 at 04:13 PM Posted November 14, 2007 at 04:13 PM I just googled her to keep her up there! hehe. We really are obsessed to the point of SCARY Quote
Teodora Posted November 14, 2007 at 04:14 PM Posted November 14, 2007 at 04:14 PM She sang shortened version of Alone. It was live and the last note was extremely well done. Great! Was that after the interview with this guy we're seeing now on the stream, Drew.... something? Quote
$P!K& Posted November 14, 2007 at 04:16 PM Posted November 14, 2007 at 04:16 PM SONY STUPID! ALONE? SHE'S THERE TO SING ALONE? I HATE ALONE NOW. Quote
stevo Posted November 14, 2007 at 04:17 PM Posted November 14, 2007 at 04:17 PM She sang shortened version of Alone. It was live and the last note was extremely well done. Oh goody. How was the big power note? Quote
VintageCeline Posted November 14, 2007 at 04:17 PM Posted November 14, 2007 at 04:17 PM I just googled her to keep her up there! hehe. We really are obsessed to the point of SCARYHaha I agree, I just googled her too x Quote http://24.media.tumblr.com/94198518f8a09aef1d336d6fde8fc8b3/tumblr_mkdcezs36X1r7lwiso1_400.jpg
$P!K& Posted November 14, 2007 at 04:17 PM Posted November 14, 2007 at 04:17 PM Alone can't be the next single! Just can't be! Quote
Ororo Munroe Posted November 14, 2007 at 04:19 PM Posted November 14, 2007 at 04:19 PM She sang shortened version of Alone. It was live and the last note was extremely well done. Great! Was that after the interview with this guy we're seeing now on the stream, Drew.... something? before the interview ? Quote
Ted Posted November 14, 2007 at 04:20 PM Posted November 14, 2007 at 04:20 PM She sang shortened version of Alone. It was live and the last note was extremely well done. Great! Was that after the interview with this guy we're seeing now on the stream, Drew.... something? before the interview ? After Drew! Quote http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y46/tedxyz/Untitled-TrueColor-02.jpg
Teodora Posted November 14, 2007 at 04:21 PM Posted November 14, 2007 at 04:21 PM (edited) She sang shortened version of Alone. It was live and the last note was extremely well done. Great! Was that after the interview with this guy we're seeing now on the stream, Drew.... something? before the interview ?I think you may be right. She might have been on before sitting down and chatting with the hosts... Which means we won't see it on this stream... PS: Ignore me, I just noticed the post above. Cool! Edited November 14, 2007 at 04:22 PM by Teodora Quote
nano Posted November 14, 2007 at 04:21 PM Posted November 14, 2007 at 04:21 PM Perferct..thanks Ted!!! Quote "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
VintageCeline Posted November 14, 2007 at 04:23 PM Posted November 14, 2007 at 04:23 PM And on yahoo!! woop x Quote http://24.media.tumblr.com/94198518f8a09aef1d336d6fde8fc8b3/tumblr_mkdcezs36X1r7lwiso1_400.jpg
nrcda88 Posted November 14, 2007 at 04:24 PM Posted November 14, 2007 at 04:24 PM i'm now checking back the recording of it & realised that it cut a few minutes after she sang Alone. was that the last appearance she made? or did she come back after?? Quote http://img44.imageshack.us/img44/3646/cdan.jpg Céline ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ My MySpace Page Facebook
ByuSmurf Posted November 14, 2007 at 04:25 PM Posted November 14, 2007 at 04:25 PM That was fast! Thank you! I love those long necklaces she's been wearing lately Talk about an EDITED version of Alone?!! That was short!! The necklaces she has been wearing is Chakra Jewelry - it's supposed to help her energy levels.But I think they are supposed to be worn UNDER your clothes next to your skin! Quote http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y157/byusmurf/siggy12-25-05.jpg
manu23 Posted November 14, 2007 at 04:26 PM Posted November 14, 2007 at 04:26 PM Awesome ! Thanks to recent promotion she's the 4th searched celeb on google!!! How did you know? Any link? Quote
stevo Posted November 14, 2007 at 04:26 PM Posted November 14, 2007 at 04:26 PM (edited) she's coming after news and weather!! http://www.streamick.com/asx2/kxan.asx Edited November 14, 2007 at 04:27 PM by stevo Quote
nano Posted November 14, 2007 at 04:26 PM Posted November 14, 2007 at 04:26 PM Celine will be on soon... Quote "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
VintageCeline Posted November 14, 2007 at 04:26 PM Posted November 14, 2007 at 04:26 PM Yay! Lucky im still watching the stream! They said...still to come CELINE DION. God this is confusing! x Quote http://24.media.tumblr.com/94198518f8a09aef1d336d6fde8fc8b3/tumblr_mkdcezs36X1r7lwiso1_400.jpg
Teodora Posted November 14, 2007 at 04:28 PM Posted November 14, 2007 at 04:28 PM That was fast! Thank you! I love those long necklaces she's been wearing lately Talk about an EDITED version of Alone?!! That was short!! The necklaces she has been wearing is Chakra Jewelry - it's supposed to help her energy levels.But I think they are supposed to be worn UNDER your clothes next to your skin! Cool, thank for the info! I'm gonna search them. Even though I don't think there's a chance in hell of me affording them Quote
VintageCeline Posted November 14, 2007 at 04:31 PM Posted November 14, 2007 at 04:31 PM I didnt really like the necklace....hmmm. Not really my style :Swoo celine!! x Quote http://24.media.tumblr.com/94198518f8a09aef1d336d6fde8fc8b3/tumblr_mkdcezs36X1r7lwiso1_400.jpg
Ted Posted November 14, 2007 at 04:33 PM Posted November 14, 2007 at 04:33 PM That was fast! Thank you! I love those long necklaces she's been wearing lately Talk about an EDITED version of Alone?!! That was short!! The necklaces she has been wearing is Chakra Jewelry - it's supposed to help her energy levels.But I think they are supposed to be worn UNDER your clothes next to your skin! That was shorter than Oprah. It was really short. Quote http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y46/tedxyz/Untitled-TrueColor-02.jpg
stevo Posted November 14, 2007 at 04:34 PM Posted November 14, 2007 at 04:34 PM OMG America is more obsessed with the weather than us Brits. Kathy-Lee said niceities about Celine Quote
nrcda88 Posted November 14, 2007 at 04:34 PM Posted November 14, 2007 at 04:34 PM i'm getting confused reading all these posts on nbc the today show is finished and now its airing south florida today... man i hope i didnt miss anything else with Celine if anyone knows if she sang after Alone pls let me know thanks. Quote http://img44.imageshack.us/img44/3646/cdan.jpg Céline ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ My MySpace Page Facebook
Teodora Posted November 14, 2007 at 04:36 PM Posted November 14, 2007 at 04:36 PM Gosh, when is she coming on? I hope it's in the next half hour... Ya, I don't wear that kind of necklaces either, i wear really short ones.... But they are nice, they go so well with her outfit. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.