Ray Posted March 9, 2008 at 08:27 PM Posted March 9, 2008 at 08:27 PM Vocal divas: Mariah Carey, Céline Dion, Lara Fabian, Linda Eder, Christina Aguilera, Tina Arena, Glennis Grace, Whitney Houston, Laura Pausini Pop divas: Madonna, Deborah Gibson, Wilson Phillips, Mylène Farmer, Cyndi Lauper, Gloria Estefan, Martika, Lucie Silvas Dance divas: Paula Abdul, Janet Jackson Soul divas: Toni Braxton, Jordan Hill, En Vogue, Eternal, Brandy, Edsilia Rombley, Diana Ross, Shanice, Trijntje Oosterhuis, Sarah Connor Male divas: Michael Bublé, Trey Lorenz, Lionel Richie, George Michael Quote Céline Dion Mariah Carey Madonna Lara Fabian Debbie Gibson Wilson Phillips Linda Eder Tina Arena Martika
celinesounds Posted March 10, 2008 at 03:42 AM Posted March 10, 2008 at 03:42 AM (edited) Tori AmosLara FabianJewelRihannaKylieMary J BligeAvril LavigneMariah CareyWhitney HoustonToni BraxtonXtina AguileraSuzanne VegaFiona Apple... Edited March 10, 2008 at 03:43 AM by celinesounds Quote #FREEJAVITO
Krys Posted March 10, 2008 at 04:03 AM Posted March 10, 2008 at 04:03 AM updated list GarouRufus WainwrightEnyaJustin TimberlakeJames BluntPinkShania Twain Quote
RLAAMJR. Posted March 10, 2008 at 11:14 AM Posted March 10, 2008 at 11:14 AM (edited) Sharon Cuneta!!! Edited March 10, 2008 at 11:14 AM by RLAAMJR. Quote
Black Kitten Posted March 10, 2008 at 11:23 AM Posted March 10, 2008 at 11:23 AM (edited) MARIAH CAREYWHITNEY HOUSTONALICIA KEYSJORDIN SPARKSFERGIECARRIE UNDERWOODKELLY CLARKSONTONI BRAXTONGEORGE MICHAELMADONNAMICHAEL JACKSONJANET JACKSONJOSH GROBANALANIS MORISSETTEBEYONCENELLY FURTADOBLAKE LEWISLEONA LEWISAMY WINEHOUSECHRIS DAUGHTRYINCUBUSDEBIE GIBSONPAULA ABDULSHEENA EASTONAVRIL LAVIGNEMICHELLE BRANCHTORI AMOSJEWELGWEN STEFANIEAGLESJUSTIN TIMBERLAKEBRITNEY SPEARSCHRISTINA AGUILERAMARY J. BLIGESHANICEAALIYAHJULIA FORDHAMTRISHA YEARWOODSHANIA TWAINVANESSA WILLIAMS long enough? lol Edited March 10, 2008 at 11:33 AM by dhena Quote
Nikosn17 Posted March 10, 2008 at 04:14 PM Posted March 10, 2008 at 04:14 PM Mariah CareyJustin Timberlake Tina Turner Shania Twain Whitney Houston Quote
x_celinedion Posted March 10, 2008 at 05:14 PM Posted March 10, 2008 at 05:14 PM Well other than Celine, I am into Broadway musicals so I can list so many of the performers from there who have such amazing voices but my favorite would have to be Kristin Chenoweth Quote
EDWIGE Posted October 19, 2008 at 06:45 PM Posted October 19, 2008 at 06:45 PM For me it's Anastacia and Natasha Bedingfield. Quote Blog 100 % Céline Dion http://equipeceline.skyrock.com Venez nombreux et laissez vos commentaires.
ticktock Posted October 19, 2008 at 07:07 PM Posted October 19, 2008 at 07:07 PM Gloria Estefan :wub: Lara FabianTina ArenaSadeCyndi Lauper Quote http://pic1.picturetrail.com/VOL1127/6689391/12879817/231201218.jpg
I Surrender Posted October 19, 2008 at 08:03 PM Posted October 19, 2008 at 08:03 PM AnastaciaP!nkTina TurnerKylieLucie SilvasLara FabianAnnie Lennox / EurythmicsChristina AguileraTracy ChapmanSadeDelta GoodremGeorge MichaelJosh GrobanAlicia KeysJennifer HudsonSnow PatrolThe ScriptPet Shop BoysRick AstleyA-HaAaliyahMary J. BligeMotown / Disco Quote http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/suus_73/Celine%20Dion/MyLove-1.jpg http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/suus_73/Anastacia%20div/defeated.png http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/suus_73/Celine%20Dion/MyLove1-kopie-1.jpgGoodbye's Are Not Forever, Goodbye's Are Not The End, They Simply Mean I'll Miss You, Till We Meet Again -xxx-[/b]If You Don't Stand For Something, You'll Fall For Anything !!~ Make A Difference, Think Pink ~ --> Click For Free Mammograms <--
Nmj Posted October 19, 2008 at 08:37 PM Posted October 19, 2008 at 08:37 PM Christina Agularia's voice is a force to be reckoned with Quote
Black Kitten Posted October 20, 2008 at 12:35 AM Posted October 20, 2008 at 12:35 AM i must add LeAnn Rimes to my list. she's amazing! Quote
Javi Posted October 20, 2008 at 12:55 AM Posted October 20, 2008 at 12:55 AM my favourite singers are: in first place is celine dion!! i love me!!! in second place is kalimba after: allisonpignoisewisin & yandeldaddy yankeeRomeo et juliette I love Os|NhoS!!!!I miss u!!!!! Quote
ThisTime Posted October 20, 2008 at 01:03 AM Posted October 20, 2008 at 01:03 AM Carrie UnderwoodKellie PicklerMika Those are the only other ones that I absolutely LOVE. Quote http://i.imgur.com/MfrTohK.gifMy Twitter || My Tumblr
anget64 Posted October 20, 2008 at 01:51 AM Posted October 20, 2008 at 01:51 AM Christina AguileraJustin TimberlakeCarrie UnderwoodP!nk Mariah Carey (in the good 'ol days)Alicia Keys David Cook + Archiejosh grobanBritney spearsAvril lavigne Fall Out Boy KATHARINE MCPHEE Daughtry Quote http://photos-b.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-snc1/v312/139/112/29503273/n29503273_31358465_8115.jpgSeptember 6th @ foxwoods!!!!BEST NIGHT September 12th at prudential!!!!! Take Part in our WORLD TOUR VIDEO for Celine & her team!!!!!
celine-addict Posted October 20, 2008 at 04:51 AM Posted October 20, 2008 at 04:51 AM Whitney Houston Quote "TAKING CHANCES" World Tour[*] 1/30/2009 - Ft. Lauderdale, FL (BankAtlantic Center)
Petra5 Posted October 20, 2008 at 06:46 PM Posted October 20, 2008 at 06:46 PM ChariceWhitney HuostonIl DivoGarou......so on Quote ...it's stupid
Cellphone Posted October 20, 2008 at 11:37 PM Posted October 20, 2008 at 11:37 PM There's only Céline for me. I do like many other artists, but I don't like any of them as much as I like Céline. I could name many songs I like by other artists, but that's it. Quote
ThisTime Posted October 21, 2008 at 01:26 AM Posted October 21, 2008 at 01:26 AM There's only Céline for me. I do like many other artists, but I don't like any of them as much as I like Céline. I could name many songs I like by other artists, but that's it. That's how it is with me as well but I do have some others that I do love a lot. Oh and David Archuleta should be on my list How lame of me to forget Quote http://i.imgur.com/MfrTohK.gifMy Twitter || My Tumblr
Black Kitten Posted October 21, 2008 at 06:29 AM Posted October 21, 2008 at 06:29 AM aww i forgot David Archuleta!!! Quote
vshchen Posted October 21, 2008 at 06:37 AM Posted October 21, 2008 at 06:37 AM Sarah McLachlanJean-Jacques GoldmanFrank SinatraAlanis MorissetteBryan AdamsThe CranberriesDaniel PowterJason MrazJewelJosh GrobanMichael BubleNorah Jones Patrick Fiori Quote
reynolds Posted October 21, 2008 at 04:33 PM Posted October 21, 2008 at 04:33 PM Tina Turner and the rock cher Quote 2nd & 5th November 2006, Las Vegas2nd & 3rd of may 2008 Manchester.19th of may - 2008 Paris.. 30th of may - 2008 Dublin.20th & 21st June - 2015 Antwerp.2nd & 3rd July - 2015 Paris.20th & 21st June - 2017 London.23rd of July - 2017 Berlin.
Bradders Posted October 21, 2008 at 06:09 PM Posted October 21, 2008 at 06:09 PM Mariah Carey Alicia KeysChristina AguileraWhitney HoustonSarah BrightmanTaylor Swift Jordin SparksKelly ClarksonBritney SpearsBryan AdamsMichael Jackson& Myself Quote
Meryl Isabel Posted October 24, 2008 at 12:07 AM Posted October 24, 2008 at 12:07 AM Laura Pausini Quote I love you celine!!!
Ray Posted October 24, 2008 at 06:24 PM Posted October 24, 2008 at 06:24 PM Vocal divas: Mariah Carey, Céline Dion, Lara Fabian, Linda Eder, Christina Aguilera, Tina Arena, Glennis Grace, Whitney Houston, Laura Pausini Pop divas: Madonna, Deborah Gibson, Wilson Phillips, Mylène Farmer, Cyndi Lauper, Gloria Estefan, Martika, Lucie Silvas Dance divas: Paula Abdul, Janet Jackson Soul divas: Toni Braxton, Jordan Hill, En Vogue, Eternal, Brandy, Edsilia Rombley, Diana Ross, Shanice, Trijntje Oosterhuis, Sarah Connor Male divas: Michael Bublé, Trey Lorenz, Lionel Richie, George Michael I have to add vocal divas Leona Lewis, Charice, Jordin Sparks, Debelah Morgan Quote Céline Dion Mariah Carey Madonna Lara Fabian Debbie Gibson Wilson Phillips Linda Eder Tina Arena Martika
Black Kitten Posted October 25, 2008 at 12:47 AM Posted October 25, 2008 at 12:47 AM i updated my list i have to cut my first list as i don't listen to the music of many of the artists mentioned in my previous post. Females:MadonnaJanet JacksonMariah CareyLeAnn RimesLeona LewisCarrie UnderwoodJordin SparksChristina AguileraAmy WinehouseBritney SpearsShania TwainBeyonceAlanis Morissette Males:Michael JacksonDavid ArchuletaChris BrownUsherJosh Groban Quote
destin139 Posted October 25, 2008 at 09:00 AM Posted October 25, 2008 at 09:00 AM (edited) LeAnn RimesFaith HillShirley BasseyJordin SparksChristina AguileraLeona Lewis Josh GrobanIl DivoBon JoviJesse McCartneyMatt MacaulayMichael W. SmithStevie Wonder ...I could put more but those are the main ones I think! But they are all second to Celine of course! Edited October 25, 2008 at 09:01 AM by destin139 Quote http://i717.photobucket.com/albums/ww171/destin139/Celine2.jpg
lojanet Posted November 1, 2008 at 07:34 PM Posted November 1, 2008 at 07:34 PM (edited) Aretha Franklin, Wilson Phillips, The Chordettes, ABBA, Jewel, Olivia Newton-John, Tiffany, Natalie Merchant and Mariah Carey. Edited November 1, 2008 at 07:36 PM by lojanet Quote
Ray Posted November 1, 2008 at 07:45 PM Posted November 1, 2008 at 07:45 PM Well other than Celine, I am into Broadway musicals so I can list so many of the performers from there who have such amazing voices but my favorite would have to be Kristin Chenoweth Then you must listen to Linda Eder. She has sung many broadway classics and sounds a lot like Céline! Quote Céline Dion Mariah Carey Madonna Lara Fabian Debbie Gibson Wilson Phillips Linda Eder Tina Arena Martika
Jacqui Posted November 2, 2008 at 02:41 AM Posted November 2, 2008 at 02:41 AM Delta Goodrem, Natalie Grant, and Jessica Simpson. Those three are kind of equal second favourites for me. Celine is definitely my first favourite Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.