katie555 Posted October 24, 2007 at 10:49 PM Posted October 24, 2007 at 10:49 PM sadly there is not many people i trully enjoy to listen, I am always hungry for any new good records. Last albums of Muse and Snow Patrol were really good, Coldplay, Joss Stone, Gwen Stefani, Metallica has great songs too. ENYA also, she is great and her music timeless!!! . Quote EVERY DAY WE HAVE IS ONE MORE THAN WE DESERVE
GIORGOS Posted October 25, 2007 at 07:55 AM Posted October 25, 2007 at 07:55 AM - SARAH BRIGHTMAN - BONNIE TYLER - LARA FABIAN - GLORIA ESTEFAN - MARIAH CAREY - SANDRA - MODERN TALKING - ENIGMA - IL' DIVO - JOSH GROBAN - WHITNEY HOUSTON - ROXETTE - U2-BON JOVE - GEORGE MICHAEL - MICHAEL BOLTON AND MANY MORE ... Quote
celinesbabeinchrist Posted October 26, 2007 at 03:49 AM Posted October 26, 2007 at 03:49 AM Well, I mainly listen to Celine but I do like the following carrie underwoodrebecca st jamesjosh grobanclay aikenkelly clarksonmarie osmondashley tisdaleanything christian Quote
celinedionsfan Posted October 26, 2007 at 09:49 PM Posted October 26, 2007 at 09:49 PM There are OTHER singers besides Celine?! Quote http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h24/celinedionsfan/candmsig8.jpg
celinesbabeinchrist Posted October 29, 2007 at 07:37 PM Posted October 29, 2007 at 07:37 PM marie osmond, not sure if I put her down on my list and barbara S. Quote
Chief 117 Posted October 30, 2007 at 02:12 PM Posted October 30, 2007 at 02:12 PM I'd have to say Lisa Kelly or Chloe Agnew Quote http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/1083/atlmusicmenubriefs15200jr4.jpg
fred Posted October 30, 2007 at 06:55 PM Posted October 30, 2007 at 06:55 PM Eva CassidyNina SimoneAnita O'DayDiana Krall - masters of interpretion. /fred Quote Peace and love to all.
Polar Star Posted November 4, 2007 at 11:30 PM Posted November 4, 2007 at 11:30 PM http://polarstar.weblogimages.com/abbalogo.gif http://polarstar.weblogimages.com/abbalogo.gif http://polarstar.weblogimages.com/abbalogo.gif http://polarstar.weblogimages.com/abbalogo.gif Quote
VintageCeline Posted November 5, 2007 at 03:03 AM Posted November 5, 2007 at 03:03 AM Oo i have loads! Joss StoneAmy WinehouseDoris DayBeth OrtonAnnie LennoxLily AllenChristina AguileraJennifer LopezKings of leonThe pretendersJamie FoxxEurithmicsCyndi LauperBLONDIE!Alicia Keys This list is endless, But above all, I love Celines voice. Most of the other people, i have a few Cds and vinyls of theirs (80's baby!! ) But I have most of Celines albums on CD...she is the most amazing singer! x Quote http://24.media.tumblr.com/94198518f8a09aef1d336d6fde8fc8b3/tumblr_mkdcezs36X1r7lwiso1_400.jpg
salsacolin Posted November 10, 2007 at 12:16 AM Posted November 10, 2007 at 12:16 AM (edited) Tina ArenaLara FabianAnastaciaShania TwainLeann RimesToni BraxtonLisa StansfieldSadeTrisha YearwoodCarrie UnderwoodJo Dee MessinaGloria EstefanDarren HayesAce of Base (going to see them live on 23rd December)Marie Fredriksoon (Roxette)Tina Turner Edited November 10, 2007 at 12:17 AM by salsacolin Quote I never even knew the song the orchestra was playing........ Glasgow SECC, November 1996Edinburgh Murrayfield, July 1999Las Vegas, Collosuem November 2005An Audience With, ITV Studios November 2007Manchester MEN Arena - 2 May 2008London 02 Arena - 6 May 2008Birmingham NIA - 10 May 2008Nice, France - 5 July 2008
Ashers3 Posted November 10, 2007 at 01:46 AM Posted November 10, 2007 at 01:46 AM katharine mcphee.mandy mooreany christian artist i really love mandisa, rebecca st. james, david krowder band, jeremy camp. mark schultz. ( his songs make me cry lol!).rascal flattscarrie underwoodmartina mcbridetrisha yearwoodgarth brooks( i should stop listing or this will go on for at least two pages lol!! im a music junkie :/) Quote .ashley. is wondering where i can get a blend?!my myspace!! add me.
Dionesque Posted November 19, 2007 at 03:27 PM Posted November 19, 2007 at 03:27 PM Céline is my ultimate #1 forever!!!!! :wub: But then... there are toooons other artists I enjoy listening to! Here the list - unordered and surely incompleted... Lara Fabian Mylene Farmer Isabelle Boulay Patricia Kaas Jean-Jacques Goldman Patrick Bruel Garou Francis Cabrel Delta Goodrem Joana Zimmer Eva Cassidy Maarja-Liis ilus Yvonne Catterfeld Kelly Clarkson Katie Melua Norah Jones Bonnie Tylor Beverly Craven Randy Crawford Tina Arena Utada Hikaru Laura Pausini Anna Oxa Tamara Roxette Heart Nightwish Eros Ramazotti Bryan Adams Lionel Richie Richard Marx Leonard Cohen Bon Jovi Simon & Garfunkel Rosenstolz Matthias Reim Königwerq Ich Troje Edyta Górniak Bajm Edda Piramis Magdi Rúzsa Linda Király Gábor Presser Ferenc Damján And surely maaaaany others... Quote Visit me on Facebook 14th & 16th May 2008 - Antwerp Sportpaleis24th & 25th May 2008 - Paris Bercy2nd June 2008 - Amsterdam ArenA12th June 2008 - Berlin Waldbühne18th June 2008 - Köln Arena20th June 2008 - Hamburg Colorline Arena28th June 2008 - Kraków Błonia Park1st July 2008 - Vienna Stadthalle15th, 16th, 19th & 20th August 2008 - Montréal Bell Centre10th, 15th & 16th March 2011 - Las Vegas Caesars Palace ColosseumJ'étais là pour toi, Céline! Why has Javito been silenced ???
leapofmoo Posted November 19, 2007 at 10:40 PM Posted November 19, 2007 at 10:40 PM My theatre geekishness is urging me to mention Idina Menzel (whose album is coming out in January '08!). She's really mostly known for Broadway (Rent, Wicked), but she's got an amazing voice! Quote
peo Posted November 19, 2007 at 10:54 PM Posted November 19, 2007 at 10:54 PM Enya. I forgot three more, lol. : Il Divo Josh Groban Tori Amos Quote http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j233/Astrid_07/DSCF4582.jpg There ain't a dream that don't have the chance to come true now, it just takes a little faith baby... Follow me on Twitter and I'll follow you: http://twitter.com/RainbowishABE
Edwin Posted November 20, 2007 at 07:37 PM Posted November 20, 2007 at 07:37 PM I have to get over my shock that there are other singers in the world! Isn't the world still flat? ;-) Anyways, my other favs are Blink 182, Alanis Morisette, Shania Twain, and Selena. There are others, but I don't listen to them as much. Quote
Stéphane G. Posted November 20, 2007 at 09:24 PM Posted November 20, 2007 at 09:24 PM Womans : Céline Dion, Whitney Houston, Lara Fabian, Laura Pausini, Shania Twain, Faith Hill, Wynonna Judd, Tina Turner, Anastacia, Isabelle Boulay, Tina Arena, Natasha St-Pier, Liane Foly, Hélène Ségara, Barbra Streisand, LeAnn Rimes, Alanis Morissette, Mariah Carey, Gloria Estefan, ... Mans : Bryan Adams, Eros Ramazzotti, Phil Collins, Jean-Jacques Goldman, Garou, Johnny Hallyday, Michel Sardou, Andréa Bocelli, ... Groups : Benassi Bros, Cascada, The Coors, Evanescence, Linkin Park, Nickelback, Sum 41, Indochine, Era, ABBA, Telephone, The Cramberries, Village People, Scorpions, … Quote Paris Stade de France 20/06/1999 - Paris Bercy 25/05/2008 - Las Vegas Caesars Palace 18/06/2013 - Paris Bercy 26/11/2013 - Paris Plenitude Arena 26/09/2026 " Let's Talk About Celine Dion Collection " on Facebook
babymonkey Posted November 20, 2007 at 10:00 PM Posted November 20, 2007 at 10:00 PM I'm actually surprised any of you country fans didn't mention Reba McEntire. An absolutely amazing voice. Probably my favourite of the country crew anyway... other than that, Freddy Mercury has to be one of the greatest vocalists of all time... taken a liking to Jeff Buckley recently, Chris Cornell is a god... Scott Weiland rocks very hard socks.... Billy Joel is a legend... Debbie Harry (Blondie)... Damien Rice and Damien Dempsey, two homegrown heroes... Dave Grohl (Everlong... makes me shiver everytime I hear it)... Johnny Cash. Need I say more... And when I'm feeling frivilous I love a bit of cheesy pop... maybe some girls aloud... or rachel Stevens! Quote http://gamesnet.vo.llnwd.net/o1/gamestar/objects/117454_main.jpgCut Price Polaris Force
dtomarat Posted November 23, 2007 at 02:11 PM Posted November 23, 2007 at 02:11 PM wow, i CAN'T believe no one said Sarah MacLachlan. She plays guitar, piano and she writes her own songs! See this video to the end and you will know why...... this is another GREAT song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbcK3qcUEOU...feature=related Quote
CrazyFanto3 Posted November 23, 2007 at 02:37 PM Posted November 23, 2007 at 02:37 PM I like a lot but my favorite 2 are.. Celine and Reba McEntire.. Quote http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa51/ljiconsandblinkies/WinterSig.jpg ^ made by celinerific
LuisMa Posted November 24, 2007 at 04:09 AM Posted November 24, 2007 at 04:09 AM I like a lot:Fleetwood MacAce Of BaseRoxetteGirls AloudKaryn WhitePebblesFirehouse3 Doors DownDebbie GibsonPebblesTaylor DayneSugababesMarie SerneholtShayne WardKylie MinogueBelinda CarlisleGin BlossomsMonicaThalíaMariah Careyand the list will go on and on Quote
stevethefan Posted November 24, 2007 at 04:26 AM Posted November 24, 2007 at 04:26 AM There's other singers? Quote
jackydion Posted November 25, 2007 at 11:50 AM Posted November 25, 2007 at 11:50 AM (edited) here i go prince!!!!!!!!!!!!! mary j blige beyonce!!!!!!!!!!!!! AC/DC aerosmith kiss!!!!!!!!!!! QUEEN!!!!!!!!! Scorpions!!!!!! shania twain the beegees!!!!!!!!!! elton john!!!!!!!! kelly clarkson!!!!!!! aretha franklin whitney houston lara fabian madonna boyz !! men stevie wonder and .................... THE BEST SELLING ARTIST IN CHINA----------THE BEST SELLING ASIAN ARTIST IN 90'S---------THE KING OF POP IN ASIAN IN 90'S------------THE GOD OF SONG IN CHINA OF ALL TIME IN HISTORY-------------JACKY CHEUNG!!!!!!!!!ALMOST 50MILLION ALBUMS SOLD OUT!!!!!!!!!! JACKY CHEUNG!!!!!!!!! Edited November 25, 2007 at 11:52 AM by jackydion Quote
algorhythm Posted November 27, 2007 at 08:31 AM Posted November 27, 2007 at 08:31 AM Mariah CareyChristina AguileraBeyonce and other DIVAS Quote http://img2.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/381af4cd16.jpg
CelineAndRene Posted February 3, 2008 at 08:05 PM Posted February 3, 2008 at 08:05 PM Whitney Houstan!!! Quote "...It's the circle of life. You gotta look forward. Two days during the year there's nothing you can do about: yesterday and tomorrow. Today is a great day." - Celine Dion, People.
CelineAndRene Posted February 4, 2008 at 04:55 AM Posted February 4, 2008 at 04:55 AM Shania Twain, Sarah McLaughlin as well Quote "...It's the circle of life. You gotta look forward. Two days during the year there's nothing you can do about: yesterday and tomorrow. Today is a great day." - Celine Dion, People.
shorty Posted March 8, 2008 at 04:12 PM Posted March 8, 2008 at 04:12 PM I like Dixie ChicksKeith UrbanEaglesShania TwainNickelbackBon JoviGarth Brooks And others but this are coming right to my mind Quote
asiii m Posted March 8, 2008 at 05:14 PM Posted March 8, 2008 at 05:14 PM Those that I've listened to since since I was a child: Whitney Houston, Mariah Carey, Janis Japlin, Elvis, George Michael, Sting, Queen (Fredddie Mercury was the first star that I liked), Julio Iglesias, There are a lot of French singers that I love: Lara Fabian(not french though, but French singing), Mylene Farmer , JJ Goldman, Garou (because of Celine), Gildas Arzel, Alize, Corinne HermesAnd some other: Faith Hill, Annie Lennox, Bon Jovi, HIM, Josh Groban, Tina Turner, Scorpions, Sandi Thom, Sarah Connor, Nathalie Imbruglia, Bryan Adams, Evanescense, U2, Sade Quote Some people have everything - they have nothing.May 21st, 2008 - Paris, Bercy & November 22nd, 2013 - Antwerpen, Sportpaleis
amyja89 Posted March 9, 2008 at 12:47 PM Posted March 9, 2008 at 12:47 PM Stevie Wonder I would even go so far as to say that I love Stevie even more than I love Celine, but only by like 0.1%! Quote
Sarit31 Posted March 9, 2008 at 06:56 PM Posted March 9, 2008 at 06:56 PM (edited) I'm not putting them in any order, just listing them: ABBACherBonnie TylerSarit Hadad (an Israeli singer)Lara FabianShania TwainKatie MeluaThe CorrsThe Rolling StonesThe SeekersHelena Paparizou (a Greek singer) Edited March 9, 2008 at 06:59 PM by Sarit31 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.