nickah79 Posted October 28, 2007 at 01:46 AM Posted October 28, 2007 at 01:46 AM How do we get the radio station sites to add the video? Right now, they've got the in-studio video on their sites. Quote
RLAAMJR. Posted October 28, 2007 at 06:28 AM Posted October 28, 2007 at 06:28 AM I voted: I like it, it's good" only because the first time i watched it, I didn't really felt the video. But the video is kinda cool though but not I'm not really amazed. my favorite videos from Celine are "Love Can Move Mountains", It's All Coming Back To Me Now", "That's The Way It Is", "Tell Him", I'm Your Angel" and the live "To Love You more and Because you Loved Me. Quote
gqtoo Posted October 28, 2007 at 03:48 PM Posted October 28, 2007 at 03:48 PM Fierce...go Celine Quote
littlegizmo Posted October 29, 2007 at 01:43 PM Posted October 29, 2007 at 01:43 PM i hope its a good dvd rip Quote
littlegizmo Posted October 29, 2007 at 01:45 PM Posted October 29, 2007 at 01:45 PM lets hope its high quality Quote
Miro Dancer Posted October 29, 2007 at 07:35 PM Posted October 29, 2007 at 07:35 PM Thanks a lot!! Quote
klokan057 Posted October 29, 2007 at 09:06 PM Posted October 29, 2007 at 09:06 PM another fine quality video.....thanks Quote
Teodora Posted October 29, 2007 at 09:30 PM Posted October 29, 2007 at 09:30 PM Have you seen the video on Celine's myspace? It's different. There's different footage for "underneah your skin" and for "like lovers do", they cut the part where she kicks that guy in the face, when he's down. So, which version will we get for major music stations, like VH1? Like it was not enough to have a billion versions of the album, now we have more versions of the video too Maybe VH-1 will show the one with the kick after 10 PM, like they do with some videos they think are "violent" Hope we can get both versions in good quality... Quote
Ronny83 Posted October 29, 2007 at 10:12 PM Author Posted October 29, 2007 at 10:12 PM The video is available on Celine's official YouTube channel: http://it.youtube.com/watch?v=0DUHxHwkgnM Quote The Celine Dion Italian fanbase - CelineDionItalia.com
dj4celine Posted October 30, 2007 at 04:48 AM Posted October 30, 2007 at 04:48 AM (edited) Ronny, Celine has an official youtube channel?? OMG!! How could I have missed that?? Edited October 30, 2007 at 04:48 AM by dj4celine Quote
krazy_kool_dude Posted October 30, 2007 at 08:58 AM Posted October 30, 2007 at 08:58 AM Where the hell is the music video on t.v. stations (UK)? omg, Rene get the video on there!!! Quote http://img345.imageshack.us/img345/4136/siggyju5.jpg
Koolan Posted November 2, 2007 at 05:17 PM Posted November 2, 2007 at 05:17 PM VH1.com added the video to their site: http://www.vh1.com/artists/az/dion_celine/...opVideo(185985) I hope it's gonna be on VH1 tv soon! Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
Tal Posted November 2, 2007 at 05:18 PM Posted November 2, 2007 at 05:18 PM awesome! Quote I live my life like a runawayI hide my dreams in a special placeI'm waiting here for my prince to comeTo save me from the darkness...
Teodora Posted November 2, 2007 at 05:25 PM Posted November 2, 2007 at 05:25 PM VH1.com added the video to their site: http://www.vh1.com/artists/az/dion_celine/...opVideo(185985) I hope it's gonna be on VH1 tv soon!Great! Hope VH1 Europe will play it soon to. I wrote them an e-mail a week ago, asking about it, but they never replied Quote
nano Posted November 2, 2007 at 05:27 PM Posted November 2, 2007 at 05:27 PM that's great!!!! Quote "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
anewdayhascome Posted November 2, 2007 at 05:54 PM Posted November 2, 2007 at 05:54 PM it's already at vh1 in poland! Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
boyblackuk Posted November 2, 2007 at 06:10 PM Posted November 2, 2007 at 06:10 PM All of the Music channels are now playing it in the UK except MTV and VH1 (these are now programm music channels not actually music) THE BOX is the biggest and she was no 10 yesterday on the daily chart I have it on now checking todays Quote
celinefanonline Posted November 2, 2007 at 08:25 PM Posted November 2, 2007 at 08:25 PM you know what there's actually another version of the music video!!! i think this one is with more shoot of Celine!! Quote Courage don't you dare fail me now!
ubulka Posted November 3, 2007 at 04:47 PM Posted November 3, 2007 at 04:47 PM (edited) Great! Edited November 3, 2007 at 04:48 PM by ubulka Quote My short moment in "Celine through the eyes of the world:"http://kepfeltoltes.hu/100513/al_ujj_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg01 07 2008 Vienna > Celine Dion showed us the voice
nano Posted November 6, 2007 at 12:37 PM Posted November 6, 2007 at 12:37 PM (edited) Attention Finnish Fans "Taking Chances" premiere on Yle Extra, Thursday 8th at 9pm Lol...you are going to hear me mumbling something. Edited November 6, 2007 at 12:38 PM by nano Quote "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
Krys Posted November 6, 2007 at 01:14 PM Posted November 6, 2007 at 01:14 PM what did you say Anu? Quote
cooperman23 Posted November 9, 2007 at 08:37 AM Posted November 9, 2007 at 08:37 AM TOday,finally for da very 1st time i saw DION,taking chances video at MTVASIA.....I'M SO happy ahakz.... Quote
felixwhoals Posted November 9, 2007 at 09:58 AM Posted November 9, 2007 at 09:58 AM This is excellent. Taking Chances is evereywhere though. I can listen TC from 4 different radio stations in Malaysia. Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v323/felixwhoals/CelineMe.jpg So suddenly, it's clear to meThings changeOur future lies in here and nowWe live it through somehow Now the greatest rewardIs the love that I can giveI'm here for you nowFor as long as I liveYou made me who I am
bronzey Posted November 9, 2007 at 10:05 AM Posted November 9, 2007 at 10:05 AM Is it the official video or the one from the Sessions? Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v459/bronzey/bronzey_sig2.jpg
basem_moha Posted November 10, 2007 at 06:55 PM Posted November 10, 2007 at 06:55 PM very niceeeeeeeeee I love celine dion Quote
Zoe_Burt_Uk Posted November 13, 2007 at 07:00 PM Posted November 13, 2007 at 07:00 PM Thankyou!! Quote
Zoe_Burt_Uk Posted November 13, 2007 at 07:10 PM Posted November 13, 2007 at 07:10 PM Ok, done this 3 times now, hope it works this time! Quote
VinnyT. Posted November 23, 2007 at 08:11 PM Posted November 23, 2007 at 08:11 PM I don't understand why the video is nowhere to be seen. Quote For Exclusive News "Like Us" on Facebook http://i44.tinypic.com/vfjwad.jpg click on the banner
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.