Jump to content

"Taking Chances": Official Music Video


Rate Taking Chances Video  

407 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

Posted
High Quality FULL Music Video DVD online now. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

 

 

BTW, it's 5:00am here right now. :pinch:

 

Cool :clap: :clap: :clap:

 

PS. It's 3:10 AM here :P

What link is it for that DVD HQ music video for Taking chances?? :o

Posted

Thanx for the screencaps :) they are great....

 

saw the Video 5 minutes ago on TV!

Its a lot better and really diffrent in High Quality...

I LOOOVE IT

Ceeeeelllinnne

´

Julian, I saw it too on Viva but on Friday night :) Ganz zufällig...haha

_________________________________________Me, looking like Celine......hehe!!!

http://img358.imageshack.us/img358/3471/celinedionscreencap12pc1.jpg

By Lisi140

Posted
In the higher quality video we can see the info on her ID card profile. Her address is:

 

555 No Where Blvd

Los Angeles, CA 90129

 

And in real life this is a zip code for Pasadena, California which could be the California Institute of Technology, an Insurance brokers or a company called Pinlight which specialises in TV content etc. Wonder if they worked on the video or whether this zip was just some random number?

 

It also has her height down as being 5'10" tall. And apparently she's a "Class A" citizen, but we knew that already. B)

 

And you can see now that Rene did NOT make a cameo appearance as the guy that gets out of the car is the same guy who shuts the door after Celine and he's totally different to Rene.

How much is 5'10'' in meters? :shy:

Posted
In the higher quality video we can see the info on her ID card profile. Her address is:

 

555 No Where Blvd

Los Angeles, CA 90129

 

And in real life this is a zip code for Pasadena, California which could be the California Institute of Technology, an Insurance brokers or a company called Pinlight which specialises in TV content etc. Wonder if they worked on the video or whether this zip was just some random number?

 

It also has her height down as being 5'10" tall. And apparently she's a "Class A" citizen, but we knew that already. B)

 

And you can see now that Rene did NOT make a cameo appearance as the guy that gets out of the car is the same guy who shuts the door after Celine and he's totally different to Rene.

How much is 5'10'' in meters? :shy:

 

about 1.76m. i thought Celine was 5'7" or 1.71m :blink:

Posted
In the higher quality video we can see the info on her ID card profile. Her address is:

 

555 No Where Blvd

Los Angeles, CA 90129

 

And in real life this is a zip code for Pasadena, California which could be the California Institute of Technology, an Insurance brokers or a company called Pinlight which specialises in TV content etc. Wonder if they worked on the video or whether this zip was just some random number?

 

It also has her height down as being 5'10" tall. And apparently she's a "Class A" citizen, but we knew that already. B)

 

And you can see now that Rene did NOT make a cameo appearance as the guy that gets out of the car is the same guy who shuts the door after Celine and he's totally different to Rene.

How much is 5'10'' in meters? :shy:

 

about 1.76m. i thought Celine was 5'7" or 1.71m :blink:

OMG, Céline has added 5 cm to her hight without informing us?! :evil: :nono: :nono:

 

I guess that sudden growth is because of that hair in the TC photoshoot. :thumbsup2:

 

/fred

Peace and love to all.
Posted
In the higher quality video we can see the info on her ID card profile. Her address is:

 

555 No Where Blvd

Los Angeles, CA 90129

 

And in real life this is a zip code for Pasadena, California which could be the California Institute of Technology, an Insurance brokers or a company called Pinlight which specialises in TV content etc. Wonder if they worked on the video or whether this zip was just some random number?

 

It also has her height down as being 5'10" tall. And apparently she's a "Class A" citizen, but we knew that already. B)

 

And you can see now that Rene did NOT make a cameo appearance as the guy that gets out of the car is the same guy who shuts the door after Celine and he's totally different to Rene.

How much is 5'10'' in meters? :shy:

 

about 1.76m. i thought Celine was 5'7" or 1.71m :blink:

OMG, Céline has added 5 cm to her hight without informing us?! :evil: :nono: :nono:

 

I guess that sudden growth is because of that hair in the TC photoshoot. :thumbsup2:

 

/fred

 

:sofunny: :sofunny:

 

I liked the video... It's really good, but totally different from what I expected... I had to watch it some times to understand everything! :giggle:

Posted
In the higher quality video we can see the info on her ID card profile. Her address is:

 

555 No Where Blvd

Los Angeles, CA 90129

 

And in real life this is a zip code for Pasadena, California which could be the California Institute of Technology, an Insurance brokers or a company called Pinlight which specialises in TV content etc. Wonder if they worked on the video or whether this zip was just some random number?

 

It also has her height down as being 5'10" tall. And apparently she's a "Class A" citizen, but we knew that already. B)

 

And you can see now that Rene did NOT make a cameo appearance as the guy that gets out of the car is the same guy who shuts the door after Celine and he's totally different to Rene.

How much is 5'10'' in meters? :shy:

 

about 1.76m. i thought Celine was 5'7" or 1.71m :blink:

The versions I read in the press over time were 1,72 m and 1,75 m. So it's close :). The ones that got to meet her face to face should be able to tell better, judging in comparison with their own height.

The video is soooo all over the internet. I get at least 10 google alerts each day, from different blogs or sites. I even started getting google alerts about the Taking Chances photoshoot. :kicking:

Posted

Can someone tell me when the actual, official release of this video is? When can radio station websites start posting this video, as opposed to her in-studio video?

 

Thanks,

Nick

Posted
:kicking: :clap: OMG I LOVE THE TAKING CHANCES VIDEO,, IT´S SO COOL B) :ninja:
http://i46.tinypic.com/2nvtcpl.jpg
Posted
:in_love: Will be One of the bestsong she ever did Wowwww I love it
Posted
I didn't understand all of the video's storyline concept either but thought it was sure neat! I LOVE Celine's acting in this video!! :wub: I wanted another mini movie video from her and am so happy she made it with her new song "Taking Chances"!! :clap:
Posted

Link:

 

http://youtube.com/watch?v=z-ybsr1OZP0

 

Don't know if it's really him, but redunicorn aka Paul Boyd, left this message on YouTube (link above) on Céline's Taking Chances video:

 

"I tried something different with this concept and we took some chances, some people will like it, some wont but we took risks and Celine was excited to try a new approach. Paul Boyd, Director."

 

How cool is that???

Posted
maybe he can give us some insight into the actual concept...:lol:

I live my life like a runaway

I hide my dreams in a special place

I'm waiting here for my prince to come

To save me from the darkness...

Posted
maybe he can give us some insight into the actual concept...:lol:

 

 

Okay, who's brave enough to ask him??? :msn-tongue:

Posted

It's something new for Celine for sure. Action. But it looks fake and funny. If the purpose was to make laugh then bingo! She looks beautiful though. And I guess the last "what's next" is a neat to continue this story? :)

My point is they wanted make a parody. Because the video looks like.

They could make better one.

 

And how many 'Celine' are there? and who's bad? :D

 

 

 

P.S. I want the video in arabic style. Maybe for "Eyes on me" they'll make it. I hope.

Who knows where the road will lead us, only a fool would say...

 

Russian Celine Dion Forum - Place for those who can talk

Posted
Link:

 

http://youtube.com/watch?v=z-ybsr1OZP0

 

Don't know if it's really him, but redunicorn aka Paul Boyd, left this message on YouTube (link above) on Céline's Taking Chances video:

 

"I tried something different with this concept and we took some chances, some people will like it, some wont but we took risks and Celine was excited to try a new approach. Paul Boyd, Director."

 

How cool is that???

 

My thoughts on the subject:

 

I think this video is like any work of art - interpretation should be left to the individual viewer. WHAT DO SAY, PAUL?

I SAY... I LOVE IT!!!

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y157/byusmurf/siggy12-25-05.jpg

Posted
Guess who ;)

Bette Midler on HER youtube account?

http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg

Posted
Thank you Bellamy for the beautiful screencaps! :celinechannel: :heartbounce:

Boston, August 12th & 13th 2008 & MSG, Sept 15th 2008, Montreal February 13th, 2009

 

Check out my Celine Videos From Boston and NYC

http://www.youtube.com/madison52578

Posted
How do we know Celine only recorded a couple of hours? How do we know it will be low budget? How do we know she won't act at all and only sing? How do we know it will be a typical video from her?

 

It might be, who knows. But maybe it's not. We haven't seen it, haven't had any info besides that paragraph. So now we don't only judge songs with 5 seconds but we also judge a video by a paragraph? Why the same drama and negativity all of the effin' time?

 

Where's the chill pill when we need one?

 

:kicking: :clap: :kicking: Can I get a AMEN!!!!!!! :kicking: :clap: :kicking:

"...I offer what you cannot buy,

devoted love, until we die"

~Je t'aime, Céline!

 

http://www.celinerific.com/Gallery/CelineRene/CelineRene26.jpg

Posted
So now that it's finally hear, does everybody think it was worth the wait? I do :clap: I love the end! Celine is so COOL!!!!!! :ninja:

"...I offer what you cannot buy,

devoted love, until we die"

~Je t'aime, Céline!

 

http://www.celinerific.com/Gallery/CelineRene/CelineRene26.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...