Jump to content

When the heck is this press conference?


Recommended Posts

Posted
So, did it happen or not? Weird... Go figure Sony...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpg

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png

 

"And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"

Posted

I wish Celine would do a press conference the way Garth Brooks recently did for his upcoming release, The Ultimate Hits. What he did was he personally gave out information about the album and DVD. He answered questions himself from members of the media. And oh yes, here is the kicker, THEY AIRED IT ALL LIVE ON HIS WEBSITE!

 

You read that right, I was right there cyberly at the Garth Brooks press conference for his album.

 

Has Celine done this? No. :glare:

 

I swear if Garth Brooks can do it Celine can do it. Hell, make it be an exclusive to TeamCeline members if they have to. At least then we'd start feeling like we're getting something worthwhile instead of a mediocre fansite and club that is now technically broken.

 

...Joe...

Posted (edited)

Her so called comeback is just 2 months away and yet they are not making any noise about her new album. The only people who know she is back are those who are members of this forum. But for the general public, all they know right now is that Celine's career is dead long ago. I'm so dismayed.

 

So there will be no press conference anymore?

Edited by rodney2004

http://www.thespicegirls.com/images/gh_cover.jpg

SPICE GIRLS Greatest Hits Out on November 2007!

WoW PhiLipPiNeS

Posted
i think that it'll be on 15th of october

A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019 Paris 12th September 2nd and 3rd October 2026

Posted
So there will be no press conference anymore?

http://www.thespicegirls.com/images/gh_cover.jpg

SPICE GIRLS Greatest Hits Out on November 2007!

WoW PhiLipPiNeS

Posted
Hopefully yesterday they decided the final tracklist for the album.

Maybe.... just maybe... they wanted to wait until Celine recorded the Ne-Yo before talking about the album. Maybe she was superstitious and didn't want to talk about a song that'll end up on the album and that hasn't been recorded yet. :shrug:

Posted
i think everything will be announced before she goes to europe (france, ... ) next month. so the press conference will be at the end of september maximum
Posted

So nothing happened? Wasn't it confirmed? This is very disappointing because people were expecting it. At least I was, especially because it was supposed to talk about the tour and I'm very anxious about it.

 

But oh well, dumb me for believe in something that wasn't officially confirmed.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpg

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png

 

"And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"

Posted (edited)
The conference was held. It was officially confirmed by one of the label managers of Sony who was there at the conference. I can assure you this. It may take awhile to get everything organized and ready for public release. Edited by celinerific

http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png

 

@ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com

Posted
An intimate press conference maybe ? :unsure: That doesn't make any sense. The goal is to create a buzz. We always know when there will be a press conference, at least by the canadian press. Well we will see.
Posted
An intimate press conference maybe ? :unsure: That doesn't make any sense. The goal is to create a buzz. We always know when there will be a press conference, at least by the canadian press. Well we will see.

Exactly. :mellow:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpg

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png

 

"And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"

Posted

Who Knows Maybe we are ahead of ourselfs

 

I Doubt that there will be a Confrencebecause we already know the dates of the CD and the DVD so...

-Nmj

Posted (edited)
Who Knows Maybe we are ahead of ourselfs

 

I Doubt that there will be a Confrencebecause we already know the dates of the CD and the DVD so...

-Nmj

 

rubbish! how could her new album sell well if nobody knows that she is releasing a new stuff. what will happen is that her new album will debut in high position in the chart and then a big drop on the following weeks. like a free fall. sony i hate you.

Edited by rodney2004

http://www.thespicegirls.com/images/gh_cover.jpg

SPICE GIRLS Greatest Hits Out on November 2007!

WoW PhiLipPiNeS

Posted
An intimate press conference maybe ? :unsure: That doesn't make any sense. The goal is to create a buzz. We always know when there will be a press conference, at least by the canadian press. Well we will see.

 

exactly. so that the people will know that she is releasing a new album and she is still alive!!!!!!!!!!!

i am running out of patience.

http://www.thespicegirls.com/images/gh_cover.jpg

SPICE GIRLS Greatest Hits Out on November 2007!

WoW PhiLipPiNeS

Posted

there's got to be some sort of a conference.

 

that would be insane!

Posted (edited)
I just hope that Erika's right about the press conference :unsure: Edited by dj4celine
Posted
oh gosh!!! they will kill the album before its release! nobody knows about this Taking Chances stuff not unless you are member of this celine dion forum. I thought there will be some promo. I'm losing my temper! Sony sucks.

http://www.thespicegirls.com/images/gh_cover.jpg

SPICE GIRLS Greatest Hits Out on November 2007!

WoW PhiLipPiNeS

Posted
post-9144-1189846018_thumb.jpg

 

Ah! That's mine! There it is I knew I put it somewhere. Thank you. :flowers:

I was just about to scream "ban!!" when I saw this and now I don't have to. Lalalalaaaaa.

 

So, no press conference, eh?

 

/fred

Peace and love to all.
Posted
I can't relax and let Sony ruin Celine's comeback.

http://www.thespicegirls.com/images/gh_cover.jpg

SPICE GIRLS Greatest Hits Out on November 2007!

WoW PhiLipPiNeS

Posted
I can't relax and let Sony ruin Celine's comeback.

 

But if I share my pill with you? :flowers:

 

/fred

Peace and love to all.
Posted
I can't relax and let Sony ruin Celine's comeback.

 

But if I share my pill with you? :flowers:

 

/fred

 

If only your pill can boost up the sales of celine's new album.

http://www.thespicegirls.com/images/gh_cover.jpg

SPICE GIRLS Greatest Hits Out on November 2007!

WoW PhiLipPiNeS

Posted
Ridiculous. We know less about the album of Carey, J Blidge, and eventually Alicia, Which however will be in store during almost the same time. For the moment, she just has to promote a little bit the launch of the single in the USA. For the remainder, the Internet launch is for the momment perfect. She has to preserve surprises and wait a little bit to make a large press conference, to reveal the tracklist, and so on.... Because when J Bblige, Carey and Alicia will arrive, they will monopolize all the media. It is thus preferable for Céline to wait a little and preserve some information in order to be able to create some buzz when all the media will be focus on Carey, Alicia, Blidge new opus.
Posted
I hope I'm right too. If I'm not then it honestly is not my fault. I was simply told there would be a press confernce. Nothing about it being let out to the public. The person from Sony said it'd be a "media press junket"... whatever that means. :blink: I'm just telling you word for word the information I got. I'm not making anything up, it's just all I have in front of me.

http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png

 

@ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com

Posted
That means they probably got to hear snippets of the new album. They will most likely leave the press releases to closer to the launch date I suppose. Which would be good - like Julien said.
Posted
If you are going to compare the promotion that they have for Mariah's last album in 2005 or the promotion status of Alicia Keys new album this year and then compare it to Celine,Celine has the least or poorest promotion. It is very minimal. For Mariah and Alicia their effort is 90/100. But for Celine it is 10/100 . What I notice is that Celine's gonna do is visit on Oprah every time she releases an album and then that's it. Bye bye Taking Chances. You will never hear anything from the new album anymore.

http://www.thespicegirls.com/images/gh_cover.jpg

SPICE GIRLS Greatest Hits Out on November 2007!

WoW PhiLipPiNeS

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...