Stardust Posted September 14, 2009 at 09:11 PM Posted September 14, 2009 at 09:11 PM why so many WH and MC? and who esle? of course Celine Whitney Mariah there are no others if we are talking about top 3 end of discussion. Quote http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/7105/mybannerglitter7cb00b87.gif
Claudette Posted September 14, 2009 at 09:18 PM Posted September 14, 2009 at 09:18 PM (edited) 1. Celine Dion 2. Celine Dion 3. Celine Dion 4. Bonnie Tyler 5. Tina Turner Why so many Whitney's and Mariah's? 1. Different strokes for different folks. 2. At least with my rankings, I was talking about overall career vocals and not just a specific time, and who I preferred overall in terms of voice. I can't speak for everyone but that's just my opinion. I don't take topics like this seriously because it is just going to turn into another Celine versus Mariah versus Whitney battle... I'm not talking about a specific time frame. I was never really a fan of Whitney nor Mariah... Maybe it is just because I grew up listening to Celine... But like you said: To each his own... Stardust: I'm sorry, but don't end of discussion me... That is just your opinion. Edited September 14, 2009 at 09:26 PM by Claudette Quote http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg
disadiva Posted September 14, 2009 at 09:19 PM Posted September 14, 2009 at 09:19 PM My Top Three are in This order: 1: Celine Acourse. 2: Whitney Houston. 3: "She is a new diva in the making and i am loving her voice..she has a classical soprano voice,and she has shoved Mariah from the third place of my favorits...Top 3.This Classical new diva is no other then the 48 year old Susan Boyle. 4-5Mariah and Beyoncé. I love Charice also but still i am not..really feeling her "Dopey"i don´t know why maybe cause she refers to Celine,Whitney to much. I added this yesterday but i have changed my mindabout the top 3. 1. Whitney Houston fan since 1985.2. Celine Dion fan since 1988.3. Mariah Carey fan since 1990. 4-5. Barbra Streisand and Lara Fabian. Susan Boyle comes in 6th place. Quote http://i46.tinypic.com/2nvtcpl.jpg
Angel, You thrill me Posted September 14, 2009 at 10:24 PM Posted September 14, 2009 at 10:24 PM Madonna Celine Laura Pausini yes Madonna is first ;D Quote http://www.lady-gaga.net/images/layout11/2.pngAlejandro Alejandro ALEALEJANDRO ALEALEJANDROOO
Stardust Posted September 14, 2009 at 10:36 PM Posted September 14, 2009 at 10:36 PM Madonna yes Madonna is first ;D Quote http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/7105/mybannerglitter7cb00b87.gif
Angel, You thrill me Posted September 14, 2009 at 10:44 PM Posted September 14, 2009 at 10:44 PM Madonna yes Madonna is first ;D ahah.....no Quote http://www.lady-gaga.net/images/layout11/2.pngAlejandro Alejandro ALEALEJANDRO ALEALEJANDROOO
whineupemily Posted September 15, 2009 at 02:17 AM Posted September 15, 2009 at 02:17 AM 1. Celine Dion2. Madonna3. Whitney Houston4. Mariah Carey Quote
GoldenLeaf Posted September 15, 2009 at 05:42 PM Posted September 15, 2009 at 05:42 PM 1. Celine Dion 2. Madonna 3. Susan Boyle 4. Barbra Streisand These are my top 4 best female vocalist of all time. Quote
Davey84 Posted September 15, 2009 at 05:51 PM Posted September 15, 2009 at 05:51 PM (edited) 1 Céline Dion ; does she need any arguments? Then You Look At Me, Map To My Heart, Calling you live à L'olympia, and each french song ever recorded! 2 Lara Fabian; as far singers go, she has a big voice and not afraid to use it! Part of me, J'y crois encore, Ivy 3 Cher; she has a dark voice that can sing any kind of tune Classified 1A, It's a Man's world, Believe Edited September 15, 2009 at 05:55 PM by Davey84 Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
chadiedls Posted September 25, 2009 at 04:54 AM Posted September 25, 2009 at 04:54 AM Whitney HoustonCeline Dion (favorite)Kat DelunaEva Cassidy Quote
Lian Posted September 27, 2009 at 11:25 AM Posted September 27, 2009 at 11:25 AM My favorite singer is Simone Simons, she sings in a dutch metalband and she is soooo amazing!! And she is very sweet, too And off course Celine, but Loreena McKennitt is also high on my list. She is a celtic singer, with beautiful songs Saw her live once, couldn't stop crying.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZZ5M3DmGog Quote http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/368/ploep.pngThe earth is our mother, we must take care of herThe earth is our mother, she will take care of us
shady pines ma Posted September 28, 2009 at 07:35 AM Posted September 28, 2009 at 07:35 AM Not sure if I ever replied in here, but oh well. Gonna reply again. Won't mention Celine, because shouldn't that be obvious? Judy GarlandBarbra StreisandStevie NicksDolly PartonTina TurnerPatsy ClineKelly ClarksonJennifer HudsonWhitney HoustonEdith PiafLoretta LynnCyndi LauperReba McEntireDoris DayJulie AndrewsNancy Wilson of HeartMartina McBride Quote http://imageshack.us/m/17/3216/sigqk.jpgchanteuse : the celine dion fanlisting | bella donna | livejournal | tumblr | twitter
I Love You Posted September 29, 2009 at 04:04 AM Posted September 29, 2009 at 04:04 AM Of course Celine Whitney. Tina Turner. Barbra. Faith Hill. Quote
Ray Posted October 4, 2009 at 10:23 PM Posted October 4, 2009 at 10:23 PM 1. Mariah Carey I just LOVE her songs, her singing, her high notes, her lyrics. Can't get enough! 1. Madonna She was my teen-idol: my bedroom was covered by posters and everything I could find about MADONNA! 2. Céline Dion What a voice! Don't we all just love her?! 2. Lara Fabian What an emotion she can put into a song! LOVE the voice! 2. Whitney Houston The first vocal diva I fell in love with! 2. Tina Arena The Australian Céline Dion. Great voice! Great songs in English and French! 2. Linda Eder THE VOICE is amazing! It's like Céline Dion goes Michael Bublé! LOVE it! 2. Deborah Gibson She is SO UNDERRATED! She writes great songs! 3. Martika: only two albums, but still among my favorites ever! 3. Paula Abdul: glad she's back! 3. Wilson Phillips: love those voices! 3. Christina Aguilera: great voice! 3. Toni Braxton: great voice, but she needs good new material. 3. Glennis Grace: Dutch vocal diva. 4. En Vogue: great voices. Love the new song "Glamorous"!!! 4. Mylène Farmer: French Madonna. Great videoclips! 4. Janet Jackson: used to really love her, but it's a shame that her last albums are not that good... 4. Laura Pausini: Italian Céline Dion. Shame she sings mostly in Italian. 5. Lucie Silvas, Edsilia Rombley, Shanice, Beverley Craven, Cyndi Lauper etc. etc. etc. And some new ones: Leona Lewis, Jordin Sparks, Kristinia DeBarge. Quote Céline Dion Mariah Carey Madonna Lara Fabian Debbie Gibson Wilson Phillips Linda Eder Tina Arena Martika
Celinette Posted October 5, 2009 at 09:03 PM Posted October 5, 2009 at 09:03 PM ...hehe... Céline Dion...the one and only! Okay okay...I'm not too biased...so, I love Whitney too, or Tori Amos, Jo Dee Messina, Lara Fabian, Janis Joplin...and etc Quote <3 Céline Dion <3
AbbySciuto22 Posted October 25, 2009 at 03:10 PM Posted October 25, 2009 at 03:10 PM SandraSarah BrightmanCherArabesque Quote http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b340/DrNeelaRasgotra/NCIS/AMsig.png
robert sadler Posted November 3, 2009 at 10:42 AM Posted November 3, 2009 at 10:42 AM My favorites are: 1 Celine Dion {of course}Celine is the best for me as female singer shes awsome.2 Celine Dion3 Celine Dion 4 toni braxton5 whitney6 mariah7 boyonce8 shania 9 barbara10 modonna Quote CELINE HAS AND ALWAYS WILL WIN THE HEARTS OF MILLIONS,CELINE RULES
dj4celine Posted November 3, 2009 at 01:00 PM Posted November 3, 2009 at 01:00 PM (edited) # 1 defntiely Celine #2... umm maybe Lara Fabian I think I was heavily under the influence of Davey the night I posted the above Anyway, I'd put my present list like this: #01 Celine #02 Mariah Carey #03 Delta Goodrem #04 Kelly Clarkson #05 Beyonce Knowles #06 Mylene Farmer (My current muse ) #07 LeAnn Rimes #08 Shania Twain #09 Carrie Underwood #10 Alicia Keys/Martina McBride Bubbling under: Leona Lewis, Jordin Sparks, Lara Fabian, Cher, Katharine McPhee, Whitney Houston, Shakira, Christina Aguilera, Britney Spears and Shreya Ghoshal/Sunidhi Chauhan Edited November 3, 2009 at 01:01 PM by dj4celine Quote
Lymon Posted November 3, 2009 at 06:37 PM Posted November 3, 2009 at 06:37 PM # 1 defntiely Celine #2... umm maybe Lara Fabian I think I was heavily under the influence of Davey the night I posted the above Anyway, I'd put my present list like this: #01 Celine #02 Mariah Carey #03 Delta Goodrem #04 Kelly Clarkson #05 Beyonce Knowles #06 Mylene Farmer (My current muse ) #07 LeAnn Rimes #08 Shania Twain #09 Carrie Underwood #10 Alicia Keys/Martina McBride Bubbling under: Leona Lewis, Jordin Sparks, Lara Fabian, Cher, Katharine McPhee, Whitney Houston, Shakira, Christina Aguilera, Britney Spears and Shreya Ghoshal/Sunidhi Chauhan YAY for Mariah, Delta, Kelly, LeAnn, Shania, Alicia, Martina, Whitney, and Shakira! No comment on Beyonce and Cher. Quote http://i51.tinypic.com/2uf4r5f.png
dj4celine Posted November 3, 2009 at 07:58 PM Posted November 3, 2009 at 07:58 PM # 1 defntiely Celine #2... umm maybe Lara Fabian I think I was heavily under the influence of Davey the night I posted the above Anyway, I'd put my present list like this: #01 Celine #02 Mariah Carey #03 Delta Goodrem #04 Kelly Clarkson #05 Beyonce Knowles #06 Mylene Farmer (My current muse ) #07 LeAnn Rimes #08 Shania Twain #09 Carrie Underwood #10 Alicia Keys/Martina McBride Bubbling under: Leona Lewis, Jordin Sparks, Lara Fabian, Cher, Katharine McPhee, Whitney Houston, Shakira, Christina Aguilera, Britney Spears and Shreya Ghoshal/Sunidhi Chauhan YAY for Mariah, Delta, Kelly, LeAnn, Shania, Alicia, Martina, Whitney, and Shakira! No comment on Beyonce and Cher. How dare you not like Queen Bee, Nicky? I think we can compromise as I can't stand Madonna Quote
Lymon Posted November 3, 2009 at 08:17 PM Posted November 3, 2009 at 08:17 PM # 1 defntiely Celine #2... umm maybe Lara Fabian I think I was heavily under the influence of Davey the night I posted the above Anyway, I'd put my present list like this: #01 Celine #02 Mariah Carey #03 Delta Goodrem #04 Kelly Clarkson #05 Beyonce Knowles #06 Mylene Farmer (My current muse ) #07 LeAnn Rimes #08 Shania Twain #09 Carrie Underwood #10 Alicia Keys/Martina McBride Bubbling under: Leona Lewis, Jordin Sparks, Lara Fabian, Cher, Katharine McPhee, Whitney Houston, Shakira, Christina Aguilera, Britney Spears and Shreya Ghoshal/Sunidhi Chauhan YAY for Mariah, Delta, Kelly, LeAnn, Shania, Alicia, Martina, Whitney, and Shakira! No comment on Beyonce and Cher. How dare you not like Queen Bee, Nicky? I think we can compromise as I can't stand Madonna We're even, then. I didn't know you liked Shakira at all. Do you like her new album? Quote http://i51.tinypic.com/2uf4r5f.png
SensationalCeline Posted November 8, 2009 at 05:25 PM Posted November 8, 2009 at 05:25 PM CELINE DION IS NUMBER ONE!! then after Celine is Cher and then Lady Gaga. Quote http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg280/spoiledrottenbrat4063/Celine%20Dion/CELINESIGGY.jpg
disadiva Posted November 8, 2009 at 07:27 PM Posted November 8, 2009 at 07:27 PM My Favorit female singers has changed now from the last time i posted, and that is because my taste is changing and i am more into dance pop songs but ballads will always be a fave of mine it depends who the singer is. 1. Celine will always be my number #1 no female singer will ever be that but her. 2. AleXandra Burke. OMG her debut album made me a big fan of hers, that voice and those amazing songs.She has the future ahead of her. 3. Christina Aguilera. 4. Leona Lewis...Her new song Happy is great and the songs from her debut album still remains fave of mine. 5. Mariah Carey...Will be number#5 this time i am bored of Memoirs Of Imperfect Angel, The songs are to slow for my tasteshe needs to make fast dance tracks for a change. I dig IWKWLI and Angels Cry, Inseprable is a nice ballad too. 6. Whitney Houston. But i think she is done as an artist. Quote http://i46.tinypic.com/2nvtcpl.jpg
disadiva Posted November 8, 2009 at 07:57 PM Posted November 8, 2009 at 07:57 PM My Favorit female singers has changed now from the last time i posted, and that is because my taste is changing and i am more into dance pop songs but ballads will always be a fave of mine it depends who the singer is. 1. Celine will always be my number #1 no female singer will ever be that but her. 2. AleXandra Burke. OMG her debut album made me a big fan of hers, that voice and those amazing songs.She has the future ahead of her. 3. Christina Aguilera. 4. Leona Lewis...Her new song Happy is great and the songs from her debut album still remains fave of mine. 5. Mariah Carey...Will be number#5 this time i am bored of Memoirs Of Imperfect Angel, The songs are to slow for my tasteshe needs to make fast dance tracks for a change. I dig IWKWLI and Angels Cry, Inseprable is a nice ballad too. Other artist that remains my top 20:Madonna, Britney Spears.Cher.Donna Summer.Gloria Gaynor.Diana Ross.Taylor Dayne.Lara fabian.Tina arena.Toni Braxton.Brandy Norwood.Pussy Cat Dolls.&More. Quote http://i46.tinypic.com/2nvtcpl.jpg
Angel, You thrill me Posted November 9, 2009 at 10:23 PM Posted November 9, 2009 at 10:23 PM (edited) Right now its britney, then madge then a mexican singer named paulina rubio (sig) then an italian one named laura pausini then celione Edited November 9, 2009 at 10:23 PM by Angel, You thrill me Quote http://www.lady-gaga.net/images/layout11/2.pngAlejandro Alejandro ALEALEJANDRO ALEALEJANDROOO
Steph--xO Posted November 10, 2009 at 12:31 AM Posted November 10, 2009 at 12:31 AM CELINE DION CELINE DION CELINE DION CELINE DION!! FOREVER #1 Ruth Lorenzo.Beyonce.P!nk. Quote http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii234/AS--Xx/Cdd-1.jpg _______________________________________________________________________________ ♥ "if you follow your dreams, i dont think you can go wrong." 'and i cant help falling in love with you' i love you Celine.♥
amsingapore Posted November 10, 2009 at 01:27 AM Posted November 10, 2009 at 01:27 AM 1/ Celine Dion & Madonna2/ Sinead O'connor & Tori Amos3/ Sarah Connor & Heather Nova ......And so on!! Quote No Music, No Life, No me!
I Love You Posted November 10, 2009 at 01:27 AM Posted November 10, 2009 at 01:27 AM 1.Celine Dion. 2. Celine Dion. 3. Celine Dion. 4. Barbra Streisand. 5. Whitney Houston 90s version. 6. Tina Turner. 7. Faith Hill. 8. Reba. 9. Alicia Keys. 10. Taylor Swift. 11. Leona Lewis. 12. Mariah Carey. Quote
winforlife Posted November 10, 2009 at 03:08 AM Posted November 10, 2009 at 03:08 AM Loreena McKennitt is also high on my list. She is a celtic singer, with beautiful songs Saw her live once, couldn't stop crying.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZZ5M3DmGog I love Loreena McKennitt's voice. I have been listening to her music since the 90's. Barbra Streisand, Kate Bush, Madonna, Pat Benatar,Carly Simon, Gloria Estefan,Yael Naim are other favorite singers I have on my mp3 player. Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v119/LKlafter1/1367035680_small.jpg
Dosia Posted January 30, 2010 at 12:43 PM Posted January 30, 2010 at 12:43 PM Ofc Celine Dion . xdd # Anahi# Taylor Swift. !! Quote http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/1536/beztytuu4ra.png http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/2381/beztytuu5iy.png"Only do what your heart tell you. " Princess Diana
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.