Jump to content

David Foster was in A New Day... show last Saturday (September 1st)


Recommended Posts

Posted
Thank you for the review, Ramona, my friend!!!! :)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif

"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moi

It's always possible to change!

Vive le Québec

"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,
Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, les
instants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."

Posted
Cool! Thanks for the news Ramona and Kim! That must have been awsome :thumbsup2:

Music Is Life...Live It

You are the music while the music lasts. ~T.S. Eliot

"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." ~ Walt Disney

Posted
It's not a new song...She sang the entire version of BYLM and IACBTMN and it was filmed for something for David Foster. She cut out TLYM that night in order to fit the full versions of the other songs in.

 

That's the news for now :)

 

Kimberly

 

Full version of It's All Coming BAck To Me like 5 min version or like 9 min version she hasn't performed in ages (exactly since 1944)?

 

 

She didn't sing the full version on IACBTMN, however she actually finished the song instead of going to BYLM right away.

David Foster was supposed to be there on Friday but he didn't show up. He showed up on Saturday instead. It was OK and it was for David's documentary. He was even joking that if Celine and Rene have a fight then they can hook up.LOl. Celine said No chance.

Overall it was good but not as good as Elvis's weekend.

Posted

I Hope we get to see both ELVIS Night and David Foster Night on The DVD as EXTRAS + on TV

 

Can we hope and pray y'all

lol

-Nmj

Posted
It's not a new song...She sang the entire version of BYLM and IACBTMN and it was filmed for something for David Foster. She cut out TLYM that night in order to fit the full versions of the other songs in.

 

That's the news for now :)

 

Kimberly

 

Full version of It's All Coming BAck To Me like 5 min version or like 9 min version she hasn't performed in ages (exactly since 1944)?

 

 

She didn't sing the full version on IACBTMN, however she actually finished the song instead of going to BYLM right away.

David Foster was supposed to be there on Friday but he didn't show up. He showed up on Saturday instead. It was OK and it was for David's documentary. He was even joking that if Celine and Rene have a fight then they can hook up.LOl. Celine said No chance.

Overall it was good but not as good as Elvis's weekend.

 

 

Thanks for all the info - a woman I work with was at that show as well. I woulda been pissed that she

didn't do my favorite song To Love You More but still it was special that David was there.

 

What is Elvis weekend?

~J O E Y~
Posted
It's not a new song...She sang the entire version of BYLM and IACBTMN and it was filmed for something for David Foster. She cut out TLYM that night in order to fit the full versions of the other songs in.

 

That's the news for now :)

 

Kimberly

 

Full version of It's All Coming BAck To Me like 5 min version or like 9 min version she hasn't performed in ages (exactly since 1944)?

 

 

She didn't sing the full version on IACBTMN, however she actually finished the song instead of going to BYLM right away.

David Foster was supposed to be there on Friday but he didn't show up. He showed up on Saturday instead. It was OK and it was for David's documentary. He was even joking that if Celine and Rene have a fight then they can hook up.LOl. Celine said No chance.

Overall it was good but not as good as Elvis's weekend.

 

 

Thanks for all the info - a woman I work with was at that show as well. I woulda been pissed that she

didn't do my favorite song To Love You More but still it was special that David was there.

 

What is Elvis weekend?

:shrug:

 

Not Elvis weekend, Celine paid tribute to ELVIS on the anvisary of his passing by performing...I cant help falling in love with you. for 2 noghts after MHWGO at her AND show Live in Las Vegas

 

I Was saying I hope they include David Foster and Elvis on theDVD as EXTRAS for the A new day...DVD

Heyy We can pray Y'all lol :()

-Nmj

Posted
Sounds fab!! Hope we get to see this and the Elvis tribute at some point.

http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/3239/kylieima5lp9.jpg

How do you describe a feeling??

Posted
Darn...too bad this wasn't a week earlier! I missed Elvis by a week and David by a week....oh well...I had a GREAT time anyway! Thanks for sharing Ramona baby!

I'm a twin mommy just like Celine!

Sophia and Anthony arrived on December 28, 2010

 

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f380/SarahJB5/asblockssmaller.jpg

Posted

Hmmm... I've heard that name before. Is David the one who composed the song "I Love You"? Hmmm... I'll just check it out myself.

 

 

It sure is good to know a famous person is also watching one of the best, beautiful and memorable performances in history.

 

 

And you can only find it in Las Vegas with Ceine!!! :wink: :clap: :bye1: :yes: :kicking: :giggle: :whistling:

Posted

David is a BIG SHOT

 

He has worked with the best of singers like: Josh Grobon, Nick Carter, Yolanda Adams, Michael Buble, Barbra Stresiand, Stevie Wonder, janet jackson, Whitney Houston, Mariah Carey, and Of Cource CELINE...and he has said of all he has worked with Celine has the most purest VOICE and is the best CHOICE on the world to be a mother...He's greatly appreciated in music nowadays

 

I Hope they include this moment on the DVD as a EXTRA

-Nmj

Posted
Wow thanks for that complete review Ramona!! :D
http://static-illicoweb.videotron.com/illicoweb/static/webtv/images/content/player/TVA_Celine_Dion_Sans_Attendre_Vf_WT_Poster.jpg
Posted
david, celine & josh groban should do something together cause everything they do is great and beautiful. i am fan of josh groban also. i know almost all his songs

 

 

Oh gosh, i think i would die of happiness. i don't know what they're waiting for, they all know each other/have performed together before (ahhh World Children's Day'02= perfection!) I'll keep on dreaming...

 

Hmmm... I've heard that name before.

 

LOL, I sure hope so!

 

 

I really hope we get to see this! Full version on IACBTMN no way (lmao rene-charles) I had no idea about the Elvis tribute either, did anyone get a bootleg of it by chance? Can only hope they'll be extras on the show DVD.

. . .Live to Love Celine Dion <3

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i294/xo1hrt4celineox/java05.jpghttp://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i294/xo1hrt4celineox/8839047.png

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...