Bell Posted August 31, 2007 at 05:42 PM Posted August 31, 2007 at 05:42 PM I don`t think it`s a good idea. Their voices just don`t match. Quote 16 YEARS A FORUM MEMBER
rodrigo_alka Posted September 2, 2007 at 05:17 PM Posted September 2, 2007 at 05:17 PM mmmm NO . . . i'd prefer Shania !!! Quote http://www.sportsevents.net/events/images/celine_dion.jpg .......I want you to need me........
ro.77 Posted September 2, 2007 at 05:21 PM Posted September 2, 2007 at 05:21 PM why not????houston the devil dressed in black and celine the angel dressed in white....... crazy Quote remember her name .......cause you'll never forget the voice.
tcherno Posted September 2, 2007 at 05:25 PM Posted September 2, 2007 at 05:25 PM NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Quote
LVCeline Posted September 2, 2007 at 05:27 PM Posted September 2, 2007 at 05:27 PM I think it would even be bigger than Whitney and Mariah's duet! Celine and Whitney have always had similar range, while Mariah has much more along with her whistle, so Celine/Whitney is a bit better match. I just wouldn't want a horrible cheesy song like When You Believe. Quote
joruss10 Posted October 16, 2009 at 07:23 AM Posted October 16, 2009 at 07:23 AM of course!!! im wishing and i hope there will be a new song for the both divas!!! vand that could be very exciting!!!i like whitney also!!! But talking about Mariah!!! well i dont know!! i think Mariah hates Celine!!! I read many pages and videos that Mariah hates Celine!!!(just try to search!!!) Quote ...............MY HeArT WilL gO On aNd On........... .......................................... ...................................... ................................. Celine DionPhilippines Fan Clubthe immortal divaCELINEDIONPHILIPPINES.WEBS.COM
Ray Posted October 17, 2009 at 11:00 PM Posted October 17, 2009 at 11:00 PM (edited) ^ Mariah doesn't hate Céline. That's all rumors, just like Mariah and Whitney wouldn't like each other.Or Mariah and J-Lo, when in fact Mariah said, she wouldn't say 'yes' or 'no' to a duet with Miss Lopez.She more or less said that you never know what might happen in the future. I'd love a duet between Céline and Whitney (or Mariah), but I don't see it happen anytime soon. Edited October 17, 2009 at 11:06 PM by Ray Quote Céline Dion Mariah Carey Madonna Lara Fabian Debbie Gibson Wilson Phillips Linda Eder Tina Arena Martika
takeachance Posted October 18, 2009 at 12:32 AM Posted October 18, 2009 at 12:32 AM ya , maybe, . it would want to be a big hit. id hate if it was just crap though, then the whole thing would suck Quote http://i66.tinypic.com/2dk08jn.gifRIP Rene Angelil xx Sending Love and Prayers to Celine
I Love You Posted October 18, 2009 at 02:55 AM Posted October 18, 2009 at 02:55 AM Maybe I don't now, it would be better than Mariah Carey. Quote
Filine Posted October 18, 2009 at 09:07 AM Posted October 18, 2009 at 09:07 AM I would be curious to know what they would come up with, but I agree that it's kinda dangerous. I mean with two solo artists that are known for their vocal acrobatics it's soon too much. I really dislike "Tell Him" (the song and the way it was produced) for instance because of it. They will have to complement each other and the song needs to be right, probably without the acrobatics... Quote http://www.celinedion.nl/pics/cindy/bannerza.jpg"They call my home the land of snow, Canadian cold front movin' in"
Taking Chances Posted October 18, 2009 at 10:22 AM Posted October 18, 2009 at 10:22 AM I don't like Whitney anymore. She can't sing, and her songs are boring now without her voice. So, I think I can say no. Quote
CSCfan Posted October 18, 2009 at 10:38 AM Posted October 18, 2009 at 10:38 AM Really depends on the song, but like someone mentioned earlier....give me Shania Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
Bell Posted October 18, 2009 at 11:36 AM Posted October 18, 2009 at 11:36 AM (edited) Shania really could be a good match. Edited October 18, 2009 at 11:40 AM by Bell Quote 16 YEARS A FORUM MEMBER
Shamrock_1982 Posted October 18, 2009 at 01:31 PM Posted October 18, 2009 at 01:31 PM In the words of Celine in Think Twice '' No, No No Nooo ''.Whitney is a horrible Diva, and even if they did, with the condition her voice is in these days, I think she would just majorly embarass her self vocally next to Celine. But even these days with technology they can even make Posh Spice sound half decent on records, and she can't sing a note, so who knows, lol. Had it been recorded 10 or so years ago yeah I'm sure it would have been amazing, but not now no. Darren. Quote
disadiva Posted October 18, 2009 at 01:48 PM Posted October 18, 2009 at 01:48 PM Well i think it´s a great idea if Whitney will gain her former glory she will never be as she was in 1992-1996?Those years are gone and a new Whitney with more matured and deeper voice has come and i really like her soundnow even though she has had a bad vocal start on GMA, she was good on Oprah and on Wetten Daas. Whitney is a Dramatic Mezzo while Celine has Lyrical Colouratura Soprano andwith them together i think it will be magic with David Foster on the helmet. Quote http://i46.tinypic.com/2nvtcpl.jpg
angelil78 Posted October 18, 2009 at 02:22 PM Posted October 18, 2009 at 02:22 PM I would hate a duet with either Whitney or Mariah. I think Céline is so much better than Mariah that their voices don´t fitWhitney well we all know where she was for the past years and I think that if Céline made a duet with her, she would actually be helping Whitney getting a good song out there. I think that Whitney needs to do it on her own and show us that she is ready to come back on her own Quote
Claudette Posted October 18, 2009 at 02:32 PM Posted October 18, 2009 at 02:32 PM Oh please noooo! I don't think Whitney will go for it anyway... Like Darren said, she will just look bad. Quote http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg
blueangel Posted October 18, 2009 at 03:37 PM Posted October 18, 2009 at 03:37 PM Oh please noooo! I don't think Whitney will go for it anyway... Like Darren said, she will just look bad. I couldn't agree more!! Quote mary
GoldenLeaf Posted October 18, 2009 at 04:35 PM Posted October 18, 2009 at 04:35 PM (edited) In the words of Celine in Think Twice '' No, No No Nooo ''.Whitney is a horrible Diva, and even if they did, with the condition her voice is in these days, I think she would just majorly embarass her self vocally next to Celine. But even these days with technology they can even make Posh Spice sound half decent on records, and she can't sing a note, so who knows, lol. Had it been recorded 10 or so years ago yeah I'm sure it would have been amazing, but not now no. Darren.So true!!! I couldn't agree more! Edited October 18, 2009 at 04:37 PM by Calypso Quote
Xpresso Posted October 19, 2009 at 12:13 AM Posted October 19, 2009 at 12:13 AM Not a good idea with W or M. Mariah would start to undress during the duet to disturb Celine... But Celine and Lady Gaga could be fun!!! Quote
idroveallnight Posted October 19, 2009 at 12:51 AM Posted October 19, 2009 at 12:51 AM Regardless of how they sound together, I can't imagine Celine refusing an offer to sing with Whitney. Quote
amsingapore Posted October 19, 2009 at 01:07 AM Posted October 19, 2009 at 01:07 AM Maybe, it's a good idea! But now it's impossible!!!!!!----I think!! Quote No Music, No Life, No me!
Lou555 Posted October 19, 2009 at 03:20 AM Posted October 19, 2009 at 03:20 AM (edited) Not a good idea with W or M. Mariah would start to undress during the duet to disturb Celine... But Celine and Lady Gaga could be fun!!! You're joking right?.....about Lady Gaga of course! Edited October 19, 2009 at 03:22 AM by Lou555 Quote
Belle Céline Posted October 19, 2009 at 03:26 AM Posted October 19, 2009 at 03:26 AM Not a good idea with W or M. Mariah would start to undress during the duet to disturb Celine... uhh okay? Quote “There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png
I Love You Posted October 19, 2009 at 03:40 AM Posted October 19, 2009 at 03:40 AM now that I think about it no two both mariah and Whitney. Personally Whitney Houston voice is nothing like it was in the 90s. I prefer Celine with Micheal Buble. :P :P Quote
Celine=Love Posted October 19, 2009 at 03:52 AM Posted October 19, 2009 at 03:52 AM Not a good idea with W or M. Mariah would start to undress during the duet to disturb Celine... But Celine and Lady Gaga could be fun!!! You're joking right?.....about Lady Gaga of course! Actually, if it wasn't for Lady Gaga being so.....eccentric, to put it lightly, then a duet would be a great idea. I'm just afraid onstage they just wouldn't fit. But, back on topic, please dear god no duet with Celine and washed-up Whitney. Quote "When I hear no violins..You play my every string..."
GIORGOS Posted October 19, 2009 at 04:39 AM Posted October 19, 2009 at 04:39 AM Yessssssssssssssssssssssss Quote
Prince Whiskers Posted October 19, 2009 at 11:19 AM Posted October 19, 2009 at 11:19 AM Why not? They can do something called "KISS MY AZZ" or "WORK ME OVER BEHIND THAT TREE"...Being Bobby Brown was the best show ever :laugh: Quote http://cdn.webecoist.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/modern-pet-solo-blown-glass.jpg
joruss10 Posted January 21, 2010 at 10:57 AM Posted January 21, 2010 at 10:57 AM Celine Dion had a duet with Charice Pempengco, luciano Pavarroti, R Kelly, Yuna Ito, Peabo Bryson, etc..... how about Whitney? I think , it is a very big excitement for the history of Celine Its ok for me to duet the two Big Singers ....... at least there is a record of Celine that she had a duet with Whitney.. Quote ...............MY HeArT WilL gO On aNd On........... .......................................... ...................................... ................................. Celine DionPhilippines Fan Clubthe immortal divaCELINEDIONPHILIPPINES.WEBS.COM
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.