bronzey Posted June 22, 2007 at 10:06 AM Posted June 22, 2007 at 10:06 AM That was just so nice. I love the article. Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v459/bronzey/bronzey_sig2.jpg
Esty Posted June 22, 2007 at 10:16 AM Posted June 22, 2007 at 10:16 AM Brilliant article indeed! I enjoyed reading it! Thank you for the scans! Quote
WendyB Posted June 22, 2007 at 11:42 AM Posted June 22, 2007 at 11:42 AM Brilliant article - thanks for the scans Quote
Filine Posted June 22, 2007 at 12:32 PM Posted June 22, 2007 at 12:32 PM Loved the article, finally someone who doesn't deny the facts Thanks for the scans!! Quote http://www.celinedion.nl/pics/cindy/bannerza.jpg"They call my home the land of snow, Canadian cold front movin' in"
kathyc25 Posted June 22, 2007 at 01:49 PM Posted June 22, 2007 at 01:49 PM Cool thanks Erika! I`m going to pick up the magazine today! Quote Music Is Life...Live ItYou are the music while the music lasts. ~T.S. Eliot"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." ~ Walt Disney
Mozinha Posted June 22, 2007 at 01:54 PM Posted June 22, 2007 at 01:54 PM Thank you for the scans! It's a great article. Mostly because it's written by somebody who's definately not a fan of her music, and picks on every little cliche the media says about Celine. But the writer is smart: you don't have to be fan to admit someone is good. Just cause you don't like it, it doesn't make it bad. And I love it that it emphasizes the fact Celine IS actually one of the coolest persons. It's also very nice the writer took the time to listen to a French album. Too bad they didn't give him/her (the article is not signed, was it writen by a man or a woman?) D'eux or D'elles or S'il suffisait d'aimer. Not that 1 fille & 4 types is not good, but it's more of an experiment in Celine's French singing career. I couldn't help laughing imagining Celine singing that "If it's not the right thing for you then you go and leave me alone, and screw you and your friends too!" Is that even a song, or was she just making a point of what bullsh&*( lyrics songs considered "cool" have nowadays?I think she was making it and it's hillarious. Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpghttp://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png "And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"
celinerific Posted June 22, 2007 at 03:10 PM Posted June 22, 2007 at 03:10 PM And what the hell was that song she was singing? LOOOLLLL! I was wondering the same thing. When I read it I was like && You're welcome everyone! Man, I would love to see her singing that, especially when she says "Screw you and all of your friends" LOLOLOLOL. I've seen her do the hand thing, it's harlarious! I'd love if I could see "the phrase" too. Quote http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
tativale Posted June 22, 2007 at 03:29 PM Posted June 22, 2007 at 03:29 PM The title is my favorite part lol Celine Dion... ROCKS! ehehehe Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moiIt's always possible to change! Vive le Québec"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, lesinstants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."
idroveallnight Posted June 22, 2007 at 03:35 PM Posted June 22, 2007 at 03:35 PM What a great interview! I'm so glad I read that. It's nice to know Celine feels so strongly about her work and that she's not willing to compromise it just to move with the crowd. I like how the writer points out why people act like it's so hard to admit to liking Celine (so why didn't they put her on the cover instead of doing a profile ). I hope this new English album will be just as mega as LTAL. Quote
ahmed Posted June 22, 2007 at 03:49 PM Posted June 22, 2007 at 03:49 PM thank you for the nice scan Quote
amelie Posted June 22, 2007 at 03:51 PM Posted June 22, 2007 at 03:51 PM i think its gonna be better Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.