A New Day Has Come Posted June 21, 2007 at 11:54 PM Posted June 21, 2007 at 11:54 PM That is hilarious how Rene Charles listens to Heavy Metal that is so awesome and i love it how she's says she should check the lyrics that is probably a good idea. :laugh: :laugh: Quote
tativale Posted June 22, 2007 at 12:11 AM Posted June 22, 2007 at 12:11 AM Thank you Erika!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moiIt's always possible to change! Vive le Québec"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, lesinstants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."
Mozinha Posted June 22, 2007 at 12:13 AM Posted June 22, 2007 at 12:13 AM BRILLIANT article! Very well written! I'm going to quote a sentence for my signature because it says it all: "And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?" YEAH! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpghttp://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png "And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"
Love, Posted June 22, 2007 at 12:20 AM Posted June 22, 2007 at 12:20 AM (edited) Thank you E! for sharing with us the wonderful magazine! WOW! What a beautiful, BEAUTIFUL, BEAUTIFULLY-written article! And let's add to the list now, that Mr. R. Kelly has written two songs to submit to Celine for her next English album! :w00t: I am against hanging a picture of Celine anywhere in my room, but I feel like I can honestly would cut out this article of this magazine and frame it! LOLLL IT ROCKS! Edited June 22, 2007 at 12:21 AM by Love, Quote
Elaine Posted June 22, 2007 at 01:17 AM Posted June 22, 2007 at 01:17 AM Thank you very much Erika!!!!! that was wonderful!!! I really love the article!!! Céline is really a brilliant person!! I'm proud of being her fan! Quote http://img807.imageshack.us/img807/1352/opo3.jpg
celinerific Posted June 22, 2007 at 01:29 AM Posted June 22, 2007 at 01:29 AM "In person, it's impossible not to like Dion."That just goes to prove that she is the most amazing person. Quote http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
Celine4alwyz Posted June 22, 2007 at 01:42 AM Posted June 22, 2007 at 01:42 AM Thanks for the scans! Now I really want to go out and buy the magazine. Quote http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d67/QT4alwyz/Celine%20Dion/signatures/LifetimeSig.jpg
Koolan Posted June 22, 2007 at 01:49 AM Posted June 22, 2007 at 01:49 AM Wowzers, one of the best articles I've ever read. Celine is so honest with her answers. Gosh, I love this woman even more now. And how refreshing it is to see such an article on a well known magazine. The title couldn't have been better- "Celine Dion..ROCKS" Thank you Erika. Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
Tal Posted June 22, 2007 at 01:52 AM Posted June 22, 2007 at 01:52 AM I'm not even a paragraph in and I LOVE this article! The author really 'got' it. Quote I live my life like a runawayI hide my dreams in a special placeI'm waiting here for my prince to comeTo save me from the darkness...
Tal Posted June 22, 2007 at 01:55 AM Posted June 22, 2007 at 01:55 AM Dave Stewart?? Quote I live my life like a runawayI hide my dreams in a special placeI'm waiting here for my prince to comeTo save me from the darkness...
Love, Posted June 22, 2007 at 02:53 AM Posted June 22, 2007 at 02:53 AM (edited) I'm so excited to read Carl Wilson's book on "Let's Talk About Love." :w00t: That's all I can say! Edited June 22, 2007 at 02:54 AM by Love, Quote
Mozinha Posted June 22, 2007 at 03:18 AM Posted June 22, 2007 at 03:18 AM I can't get over this article. It's brilliant! Gosh, it's so refreshing. And what the hell was that song she was singing? Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpghttp://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png "And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"
celinerific Posted June 22, 2007 at 04:00 AM Posted June 22, 2007 at 04:00 AM (edited) And what the hell was that song she was singing? LOOOLLLL! I was wondering the same thing. When I read it I was like && You're welcome everyone! Edited June 22, 2007 at 04:10 AM by celinerific Quote http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
rome Posted June 22, 2007 at 04:31 AM Posted June 22, 2007 at 04:31 AM OMG!!! I loved it! It's perfectly written... best article in ages!!! Celine truly ROCKS!!! Quote http://img94.imageshack.us/img94/5142/90074349.jpgThe three best reasons to love the art of music.
Clari Posted June 22, 2007 at 04:55 AM Posted June 22, 2007 at 04:55 AM LMAO thanks for the scans! Celine rocks the house! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/CelineSmiles/hamster.gif CLARiSSA Xxx... "Music touches every sense. It can move you to tears, bring joy to your heart, stir sexual passion, evoke memories, and prompt physical responses of all kinds." -Benoît Jutras
Mozinha Posted June 22, 2007 at 05:01 AM Posted June 22, 2007 at 05:01 AM And what the hell was that song she was singing? LOOOLLLL! I was wondering the same thing. When I read it I was like && You're welcome everyone! Man, I would love to see her singing that, especially when she says "Screw you and all of your friends" LOLOLOLOL. Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpghttp://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png "And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"
Koolan Posted June 22, 2007 at 05:02 AM Posted June 22, 2007 at 05:02 AM It's so good that I had to read it a second time. Celine rocks my socks. While you're here, rate this thread. Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
Say What? Posted June 22, 2007 at 05:14 AM Posted June 22, 2007 at 05:14 AM Thanks for the article. Great one! And my jaw dropped to the floor when I read that Celne worked with Dave Stewart for her next English album. OMG AWESOME! Quote
Macaronie Posted June 22, 2007 at 05:21 AM Posted June 22, 2007 at 05:21 AM Best Article Evah! Brilliant!! Quote
Viva las Vegas Posted June 22, 2007 at 06:06 AM Posted June 22, 2007 at 06:06 AM Thank you so very much for posting the scans, it was a real pleasure to read such an amazing article. A very nice opposite to some of the crap we have to read from time to time Quote http://img76.imageshack.us/img76/2392/liveineuropesigtt5.jpgThe new German-speaking fan site >> toujoursCéline << Die neue deutschsprachige Fanseite 24.05.08 - Paris, France25.05.08 - Paris, France27.05.08 - Paris, France30.05.08 - Dublin, Ireland12.06.08 - Berlin, Germany14.06.08 - Frankfurt, Germany16.06.08 - Stuttgart, Germany18.06.08 - Köln, Germany20.06.08 - Hamburg, Germany22.06.08 - München, Germany05.07.08 - Nice, France
Bambam Posted June 22, 2007 at 06:31 AM Posted June 22, 2007 at 06:31 AM Let's roll this article, and smoke it. Quote
Salla Posted June 22, 2007 at 06:58 AM Posted June 22, 2007 at 06:58 AM Wow, I love to read stuff like this! I love how she just doesn't...care. LOL Great article! Thanks for posting! Quote
nano Posted June 22, 2007 at 07:01 AM Posted June 22, 2007 at 07:01 AM wow. A great article.. Thank you Erika for the scans. Quote "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
Ronny83 Posted June 22, 2007 at 07:17 AM Posted June 22, 2007 at 07:17 AM Thank you, celinerific. Quote The Celine Dion Italian fanbase - CelineDionItalia.com
ewh12 Posted June 22, 2007 at 07:23 AM Author Posted June 22, 2007 at 07:23 AM its one of the best interviews i have seenshe is honest and direct about everything.which is a good thingshe doesn't have the same response about Las Vegas and her life after she had Rene Charles. Anyways,I think this new album will still be the signature Dion we all come to love, just more refreshed and youthful. lots of R&B, Rock and Electronic elements especially with the guy from Eurythmics on board... Can't Wait! Quote
Bambam Posted June 22, 2007 at 08:46 AM Posted June 22, 2007 at 08:46 AM What about R Kelly? I believe in second chanceand those who give it to them. Very nice. Quote
Teodora Posted June 22, 2007 at 09:26 AM Posted June 22, 2007 at 09:26 AM (edited) Thank you for the scans! It's a great article. Mostly because it's written by somebody who's definately not a fan of her music, and picks on every little cliche the media says about Celine. But the writer is smart: you don't have to be fan to admit someone is good. Just cause you don't like it, it doesn't make it bad. And I love it that it emphasizes the fact Celine IS actually one of the coolest persons. It's also very nice the writer took the time to listen to a French album. Too bad they didn't give him/her (the article is not signed, was it writen by a man or a woman?) D'eux or D'elles or S'il suffisait d'aimer. Not that 1 fille & 4 types is not good, but it's more of an experiment in Celine's French singing career. I couldn't help laughing imagining Celine singing that "If it's not the right thing for you then you go and leave me alone, and screw you and your friends too!" Is that even a song, or was she just making a point of what bullsh&*( lyrics songs considered "cool" have nowadays? Edited June 22, 2007 at 09:27 AM by Teodora Quote
Un Rêve Posted June 22, 2007 at 09:26 AM Posted June 22, 2007 at 09:26 AM Whew! Celine is on her way to being COOL for the rest of the world too. Really brilliant article. I can't believe the writer put 1 fille & 4 types on his/her ipod. I have to print this. lmao! Quote
maxceline Posted June 22, 2007 at 09:28 AM Posted June 22, 2007 at 09:28 AM I'm going to read the article.. thanks! Quote -11th/12th November 2004 Las Vegas Caesar's Palace!! First ROW!!-6th May 2008 London O2 Arena,-19th & 20th May 2008 Paris Bercy-2nd June 2008 Amsterdam Arena-14th June 2008 Frankfurt Commerzbank-3rd July 2008 Milan Datch Forum-5th July 2008 Nice Stade Nikaia
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.