Jump to content

Email Oprah to ask for a Celine in Las Vegas Show!


Recommended Posts

Posted
This emailing is almost as bad as the petitioning! :mdr: :mdr:

 

I think if Oprah had the idea of featuring Celine's show prior to Opening Night in 2003, this idea has already crossed her mind. There is no doubt Celine will be on Oprah's show this Fall.

 

 

 

I hope you're right! :)

Posted
This emailing is almost as bad as the petitioning! :mdr: :mdr:

 

I think if Oprah had the idea of featuring Celine's show prior to Opening Night in 2003, this idea has already crossed her mind. There is no doubt Celine will be on Oprah's show this Fall.

 

:confused: I Know LOVE, But I Feel I wont be able to make it to the FInal Show...so this will be amazing,but I was the first one who started this Topic and I emailed her first as well....A while ago I did get a RESPONCE from Oprah's Producers :thumbsup2: and they said if they have enough requests they would really consider this....

 

So All I'm tring to do is make this wish a reality

 

SO KEEP EMAILING, if you wish and Let's see a Oprah in Vegas special in December....Oh BTW those fans who are ther for the Final could attend the Oprah Celine special too if this comes true... :w00t:

 

Ok.. :bye1:

-Nmj

Posted

I hope it comes true as well.

 

Maybe Oprah could be the Mistress of Ceremony for Celine's Finale... :P

Posted

There will be a 1 hour Oprah special with Celine according to Chuck Taylor's article on Billboard magazine. :clap:

 

Topic closed now, a separate topic about the episode will be made when more details are available. ^_^

highfive.jpg

Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below.

Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...