Nmj Posted July 9, 2007 at 02:51 AM Author Posted July 9, 2007 at 02:51 AM I will send my request to Oprah.com! I would love to see Oprah there for the last show as well, but lets hope someone else will be driving her Remember when her and Gail went cross country and how she was in Vegas? Hilarious!! That was funny ya...cant wait if Oprah goes there So again this is getting closer and closer and we are running out of time...So Please E-mail Oprah at Oprah.com and ask for a Celine in Las Vegas Show...Im Very excited and with The Celine Dion Forum...We can make this Dream a reality.... SO Start with Emailing Oprah at Oprah.comGreat Lets keep Emailing@ Oprah.com
Koolan Posted July 9, 2007 at 03:37 AM Posted July 9, 2007 at 03:37 AM That's good news! Link to send in the show suggestion below: http://www2.oprah.com/email/reach/email_showideas.jhtml Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
Nmj Posted July 9, 2007 at 11:59 PM Author Posted July 9, 2007 at 11:59 PM That's good news! Link to send in the show suggestion below: http://www2.oprah.com/email/reach/email_showideas.jhtml Thanks So Much Koolan...Everytime I Write here I mean to post the link to the website but i forget very easily...haha anyways thanks...Very helpful in Emailing Oprah for The A New Day... Finale show request.
ErwinG Posted July 12, 2007 at 09:39 PM Posted July 12, 2007 at 09:39 PM will do my part too ... keep emailing people
Nmj Posted July 15, 2007 at 08:39 PM Author Posted July 15, 2007 at 08:39 PM will do my part too ... keep emailing people I Emailed again today...that show how much Id love to see this happen please everybody do there part.It's possible. They Emailed...me and said if everybody did there part they could see a possiblity of this coming true. SO please do your parts and Email a Las Vegas Show Request Of Celine in Las Vegas for Final Show @ at Opeah.com -Nmj
kdw123 Posted July 15, 2007 at 09:26 PM Posted July 15, 2007 at 09:26 PM I emailed them a few days ago. Hope that Oprah does the interview.
Nmj Posted August 5, 2007 at 02:17 AM Author Posted August 5, 2007 at 02:17 AM Ok...So I just recieved a Email Back from Oprah.com and they said they would take this in consideration if enough people were to email back to them at OPRAH.COM They said that the other Celine show at the premire of the Vegas show had amazing numbers in viewers and almost set a record in the number of people who saw the show from Las Vegas! So again this is getting closer and closer and we are running out of time...So Please E-mail Oprah at Oprah.com and ask for a Celine in Las Vegas Show...Im Very excited and with The Celine Dion Forum...We can make this Dream a reality.... SO Start with Emailing Oprah at Oprah.com Thanks for your time -Nmj I just got another similar Email they were thanking me for my 3 Emails and said that this would be a possible show Selection But THEY SAID WE all need to do are part so Keep Emailing Oprah and The Producers at this adress Oprah Celine Las Vegas AND Show Request in December for The Final
Nmj Posted August 7, 2007 at 12:30 AM Author Posted August 7, 2007 at 12:30 AM Sorry Email at Koolon's Link mine is wrong about Emailing Oprah for show sugguestions of Celine and Oprah in Vegas TV special in December Ok Keep up the good work and Email please @ Oprah.com-NMJ
Nmj Posted August 28, 2007 at 10:47 PM Author Posted August 28, 2007 at 10:47 PM I Sent Another E-mail today and Want all your help asking for A Celine Show in December in Las Vegas With Oprah fopr the Final show...Oprah loves to do follow ups so lets EMAIL they emailed me back the first time and practially said the more the betterThanks!-Nmj
celinemaniac07 Posted August 29, 2007 at 01:15 AM Posted August 29, 2007 at 01:15 AM Just sent my email request to oprah! If I hear anything back I will report back soon!
Celinenvegas Posted August 29, 2007 at 02:39 AM Posted August 29, 2007 at 02:39 AM Ok...So I just recieved a Email Back from Oprah.com and they said they would take this in consideration if enough people were to email back to them at OPRAH.COM They said that the other Celine show at the premire of the Vegas show had amazing numbers in viewers and almost set a record in the number of people who saw the show from Las Vegas! So again this is getting closer and closer and we are running out of time...So Please E-mail Oprah at Oprah.com and ask for a Celine in Las Vegas Show...Im Very excited and with The Celine Dion Forum...We can make this Dream a reality.... SO Start with Emailing Oprah at Oprah.com Thanks for your time -Nmj I just got another similar Email they were thanking me for my 3 Emails and said that this would be a possible show Selection But THEY SAID WE all need to do are part so Keep Emailing Oprah and The Producers at this adress Oprah Celine Las Vegas AND Show Request in December for The Final I sent an email to the producers also, let's hope they will do it! ~J O E Y~
Ann Posted August 29, 2007 at 11:56 AM Posted August 29, 2007 at 11:56 AM I hope they will do it, it will be great http://i43.tinypic.com/2gxi9ad.jpg http://i41.tinypic.com/15nlt8y.jpg My videos"Face of hope signatures"celinediongraphics.com
Snowhite Posted August 29, 2007 at 12:51 PM Posted August 29, 2007 at 12:51 PM i sent an email too !i ll sent two more mails!i would love to see oprah with celine
cmcdaori Posted August 29, 2007 at 03:36 PM Posted August 29, 2007 at 03:36 PM I sent to Oprah e-mail...immediately as you asked to do.I agree with your idea and maybe so many e-mails will help to make our dream come true....i mean definitely....take care.... Thank u Jesus. Im in ur hands now.
Nmj Posted August 29, 2007 at 10:51 PM Author Posted August 29, 2007 at 10:51 PM Thanks So Much The More The Better Let's Make This come true-nmj
Snowhite Posted August 30, 2007 at 11:15 AM Posted August 30, 2007 at 11:15 AM i sent another one from my second email
Nmj Posted August 30, 2007 at 11:57 PM Author Posted August 30, 2007 at 11:57 PM Great All, When they emailed me back a while ago, after my 1st Email they said the more people that request this the more likely it will happen! So KEEP emailing-Nmj
KimboCosmo Posted August 31, 2007 at 12:03 AM Posted August 31, 2007 at 12:03 AM I wonder how many people have done this? http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
jonny823 Posted August 31, 2007 at 03:01 AM Posted August 31, 2007 at 03:01 AM I just sent an email. I think they're crazy if they don't do this. It would be a ratings success for them- they can talk to Celine about the show's run, the changes that took place since it premiered, and show a couple performances. (River Deep, Mountain High? ) I really hope they go through with it!
Nmj Posted September 1, 2007 at 12:33 AM Author Posted September 1, 2007 at 12:33 AM I Hope So Too...Prehaps RDMH and IS she could sing and talk to Oprah Let' Email-nmj
Nmj Posted September 15, 2007 at 04:33 PM Author Posted September 15, 2007 at 04:33 PM Ok...I Emailed Again @ Oprah.com A While ago they said they would consider this A New Day...Show Suggestion, If they had enough people email the producers and request this as well... WE are RUNNING OUT OF TIME so Please Keep Emailing and Asking for this show Suggestions Only 3 Months until to Final Show!! Email Oprah at http://www2.oprah.com/email/reach/email_showideas.jhtmland Ask for the A New Day...Oprah in Vegas Followup for the Final the same as they did for the PremireMaybe those of you there will be able to attend the recording of the show in Caesars...Who Knows So Email Oprah and Ask her the show of our lifetime Thanks-Nmj
tcherno Posted September 15, 2007 at 04:46 PM Posted September 15, 2007 at 04:46 PM ok. i emailed the producers and submit the same idea. if they took it into consideration, thats will be great. i think they might do it cause celine appeared many times on oprah's show. hope they'll do it again
Nmj Posted September 15, 2007 at 04:55 PM Author Posted September 15, 2007 at 04:55 PM I Have A Great Idea! We Need to FLOOD Oprah's Email Box and then they cant IGNORE USSo Please Evryone do there PART-Nmj
Nmj Posted September 15, 2007 at 05:03 PM Author Posted September 15, 2007 at 05:03 PM I'll be Emailing Again Now, I'll Let all of you know if i hear back so thanksand KEEP FLOODING the Mailbox and Asking Oprah for this show suggestionI'll Check back in laterThanks-Nmj
Nmj Posted September 17, 2007 at 10:24 PM Author Posted September 17, 2007 at 10:24 PM Keep Going Please...We Are Cutting Time CLOSE!-Nmj
Nmj Posted September 29, 2007 at 02:10 AM Author Posted September 29, 2007 at 02:10 AM Keep Going-Nmj
raymondedwin Posted September 29, 2007 at 02:49 AM Posted September 29, 2007 at 02:49 AM i emailed the producers as well ... ill let yall know if i get a response. )
gmany Posted September 29, 2007 at 04:07 AM Posted September 29, 2007 at 04:07 AM it's impossible for celine to have a new english album and not promotiong it on oprah - she'll be there for sure I hope so!!! Being in Oprah could allow Celine to debut at the top of the Billboard200!
lauracd Posted September 29, 2007 at 02:16 PM Posted September 29, 2007 at 02:16 PM I've sent the request!Even from Italy!!!!!!!!!!!
Love, Posted September 29, 2007 at 02:53 PM Posted September 29, 2007 at 02:53 PM This emailing is almost as bad as the petitioning! :mdr: I think if Oprah had the idea of featuring Celine's show prior to Opening Night in 2003, this idea has already crossed her mind. There is no doubt Celine will be on Oprah's show this Fall.
Recommended Posts