celinerific Posted June 18, 2007 at 02:48 PM Posted June 18, 2007 at 02:48 PM Awwwwe! How lucky you are Ramona! I haven't seen her even once, but it's so great that you've gotten the chance to see her so many times! Congrats! Quote http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
ahmed Posted June 18, 2007 at 06:25 PM Posted June 18, 2007 at 06:25 PM thank for this this is the first time that i listen to it Quote
jmiracle Posted June 19, 2007 at 06:19 PM Posted June 19, 2007 at 06:19 PM I love this interview !! Quote
Un Rêve Posted June 19, 2007 at 07:09 PM Posted June 19, 2007 at 07:09 PM Ahhh how cool, a new interview!!! And Yay for Ramona getting a mention!! I'm going to listen to it right away. Quote
Celine's Rose Posted June 23, 2007 at 05:01 PM Posted June 23, 2007 at 05:01 PM Ahhh how cool, a new interview!!! And Yay for Ramona getting a mention!! I'm going to listen to it right away. Me too. Thanks. Quote
Elaine Posted September 2, 2007 at 01:12 PM Posted September 2, 2007 at 01:12 PM Sorry for bringing this topic up again but I still hadn't got this interview and I needed to listen to it! Quote http://img807.imageshack.us/img807/1352/opo3.jpg
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.