anghil5 Posted May 23, 2007 at 12:41 AM Posted May 23, 2007 at 12:41 AM Ahh! Ramona is a celebrity! Ramona's my beeeeeeeest friend!! Celine definitely LOVES you! We all know that! I can't wait to hear the interview...even though I can't understand it! That's so special that she mentioned you! I feel privileged to see the show with you SOOO many times! All the fans are right...you are just the best!!!! Quote
Celinefreak05 Posted May 23, 2007 at 12:51 AM Posted May 23, 2007 at 12:51 AM I agree!! Ramona is the best! Not only has she seen the show so many times, but she has given many other fans a chance to see Celine...she opens her home in Las Vegas and gives us the opportunity to see Celine up close - a dream for so many of us! She always speaks highly of Celine fans and this forum.... We love you Ramona and I am so happy for you! Kimberly http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v140/Celinefreak05/Copyofmay20ramkim.jpg Quote
tativale Posted May 23, 2007 at 01:06 AM Posted May 23, 2007 at 01:06 AM Okay, I'm very proud to say that Celine said wonderful things about our dearest Ramona - She said that she met Ramona last week (at the time of the interview of course) and that it was Ramona's 90th time seeing the show.- Celine also said that she thinks it's amazing that someone goes to see her show 90 times! And she also said that she wishes she could do a show only for Ramona!!!!! wwhhoooooo Isn't that so sweet?????!?!?!!?!? Ramona,you deserve that!!!! I'm so glad that you got this wonderful gift from Celine!!!! Go my friend!!!! I'm sure something very special is on your way!!!!! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moiIt's always possible to change! Vive le Québec"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, lesinstants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."
Bellamy Posted May 23, 2007 at 01:24 AM Posted May 23, 2007 at 01:24 AM whi is ramona ...Can you read the replies above before asking? Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
Celinefreak05 Posted May 23, 2007 at 01:27 AM Posted May 23, 2007 at 01:27 AM can someone tell me about at what point she talks about ramona during the interview? what is the time-code? Quote
tativale Posted May 23, 2007 at 01:32 AM Posted May 23, 2007 at 01:32 AM Kimberly, it's just after Les Paradis, 1h03 Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moiIt's always possible to change! Vive le Québec"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, lesinstants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."
theotherR Posted May 23, 2007 at 01:33 AM Posted May 23, 2007 at 01:33 AM Okay, I'm very proud to say that Celine said wonderful things about our dearest Ramona - She said that she met Ramona last week (at the time of the interview of course) and that it was Ramona's 90th time seeing the show.- Celine also said that she thinks it's amazing that someone goes to see her show 90 times! And she also said that she wishes she could do a show only for Ramona!!!!! wwhhoooooo Isn't that so sweet?????!?!?!!?!? Ramona,you deserve that!!!! I'm so glad that you got this wonderful gift from Celine!!!! Go my friend!!!! I'm sure something very special is on your way!!!!! Thank you all so much! Individually or collectively, we all represent Celine's fans from every corner of the world. Being mentioned in the interview is just a way for Celine to show all of her fans how much she appreciates us and the length we go to to see her. And adding a name makes it more real, and a testament that Celine pays attention and is into her fans, too, as much as we all are into her! This is our DAY! :clap: CELEBRATE ! Quote
Del Posted May 23, 2007 at 01:44 AM Posted May 23, 2007 at 01:44 AM So I just listened to the interview and she doesn't say anything bad about Ramona. This is how things go. The lady giving the interview says she was in a cab and the cab driver tells her that a lady from Sweden had just had her 7th trip to LV to see Celine and that she sees her 3 times each times she goes to LV. Celine then says well I wish you could have met Ramona. She wasn't here tonight but she was here last week to see her 90th concert. She said I think she knows the show better then I do. She then said that she's somewhat bothered (not the right word) when she sees her because she thinks I'd like to be able to show her another show. A show she hasn't seen. lol too cute. Then they go talking about how she'll feel weird when some fans go to her and they want her to touch their newborn child or if they're expecting they'll want her to touch their stomach. She says I don't understand it, I'm not mother Theresa. I can't do miracles. lol Quote Instagram: @delphis78
Love, Posted May 23, 2007 at 03:19 AM Posted May 23, 2007 at 03:19 AM (edited) So I just listened to the interview and she doesn't say anything bad about Ramona. This is how things go. The lady giving the interview says she was in a cab and the cab driver tells her that a lady from Sweden had just had her 7th trip to LV to see Celine and that she sees her 3 times each times she goes to LV. Celine then says well I wish you could have met Ramona. She wasn't here tonight but she was here last week to see her 90th concert. She said I think she knows the show better then I do. She then said that she's somewhat bothered (not the right word) when she sees her because she thinks I'd like to be able to show her another show. A show she hasn't seen. lol too cute. Then they go talking about how she'll feel weird when some fans go to her and they want her to touch their newborn child or if they're expecting they'll want her to touch their stomach. She says I don't understand it, I'm not mother Theresa. I can't do miracles. lolAh! Love you, Delbert! It's so good to have a man who is fluent and intelligent in both English and French to share us some authentic translation! Celine's sweet and hilarious as usual.Ramona: Celine said this on national radio... hmmm "I'D LIKE TO BE ABLE TO SHOW HER ANOTHER SHOW... A SHOW SHE HASN'T SEEN..."Just based on this, I don't want to make any interpretations, but I am making a secret wish for you right now... :w00t: BTW, I need to grab a French tutor! She's quite humorous in English, but in French, she's sensational and uninhibited! Edited May 23, 2007 at 03:22 AM by Love, Quote
nano Posted May 23, 2007 at 05:49 AM Posted May 23, 2007 at 05:49 AM woow..this is great. I met Ramona in Vegas and she was one of the sweetest person I've ever met. Thanks to her I got to see the show on Sunday, 21st of January..woohoo.. : Thanks Del for the translation. Quote "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
maxceline Posted May 23, 2007 at 06:57 AM Posted May 23, 2007 at 06:57 AM great...thanks!! Quote -11th/12th November 2004 Las Vegas Caesar's Palace!! First ROW!!-6th May 2008 London O2 Arena,-19th & 20th May 2008 Paris Bercy-2nd June 2008 Amsterdam Arena-14th June 2008 Frankfurt Commerzbank-3rd July 2008 Milan Datch Forum-5th July 2008 Nice Stade Nikaia
Benjamin Posted May 23, 2007 at 08:53 AM Posted May 23, 2007 at 08:53 AM merci Quote http://www.easy-upload.net/fichiers/LP2010.201092613246.jpg
Celinemaniac Posted May 23, 2007 at 08:54 AM Posted May 23, 2007 at 08:54 AM mRci pour l'interview! Quote Join the Céline Dion Grεεκ Fan Club on Facebook
VinnyT. Posted May 23, 2007 at 09:01 AM Posted May 23, 2007 at 09:01 AM I have to delete some rude posts about a precious member of our forum, Ramona. I think there's no need to be jealous to someone who can watch Celine concerts more than us, especially when the person is very kind Bellamy First of all I'm not jealous! I met celine 3 times in my life and living in Italy is a big deal believe me! but I'm not better than the ones didnt meet her! being a fan it's not about how many times u met her..it's about what u do for her what u do to spread her music what u do to buy her records and for me it's also what someone do to udpate this forum! and once again can someone put the transcript of what she said about fans? then I didnt say she was talking about ramona but of course something about obsessed fans and it's not the first time maybe u didnt pay so much attention but in 2005 she said something about obssessed fans and she didnt have a good opinion...so next time think twice before calling somene jealous! Quote For Exclusive News "Like Us" on Facebook http://i44.tinypic.com/vfjwad.jpg click on the banner
Bellamy Posted May 23, 2007 at 09:32 AM Posted May 23, 2007 at 09:32 AM then I didnt say she was talking about ramona but of course something about obsessed fans and it's not the first time maybe u didnt pay so much attention but in 2005 she said something about obssessed fans and she didnt have a good opinion...so next time think twice before calling somene jealous!Then I think you don't understand the French interview well when you wrote that post. Del had explained very well about what did Celine say about Ramona. "obsessed" and "no life" are very different. I don't think Celine said "no life" anywhere. I think even the word "obsessed" is not very accurate. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
Ronny83 Posted May 23, 2007 at 09:37 AM Author Posted May 23, 2007 at 09:37 AM I personally don't know Ramona. And I'm sure she's a sweet person, as many of you said. But in a way I agree with Vinny. Plus, I don't see how she could feel offended. No one offended her. Even in Vinny's post (which was deleted - why? -, but it's still available for reading in Ramona's reply) there was nothing offending her: it was just what he understood from Céline, not his personal opinion about Ramona. And, BTW, I remember well what Céline said about 'obsessed fans'. She told that during a session with Jenna and during an interview with Québec media. Waiting for an accurate transcript of the excerpt from the interview. Quote The Celine Dion Italian fanbase - CelineDionItalia.com
VinnyT. Posted May 23, 2007 at 09:46 AM Posted May 23, 2007 at 09:46 AM I said she was talking about obsesed and I also said I didnt understand french that well!dont need to tell me but of course she said something like "hey lady come back to earth!" and then she laughed and she was talking about her!can someone post the line?is a compliment in french?How is it in french?once again I used that words coz she already talked about "obsessed fans" in 2005! I didnt say she said ramona was obsessed I meant the argument was about obsessed in a way and BTW the word jealous is not very accurate as well and u got mad also on fans who didnt know her like it was a fault! Quote For Exclusive News "Like Us" on Facebook http://i44.tinypic.com/vfjwad.jpg click on the banner
Ronny83 Posted May 23, 2007 at 09:52 AM Author Posted May 23, 2007 at 09:52 AM Please, let me add, I don't feel jelous at all, as well. I don't think you can see how much someone is fan of Céline from how many times s/he went to Las Vegas. Many of us don't have this opportunity and it surely doesn't mean we're B-class fans or something. Quote The Celine Dion Italian fanbase - CelineDionItalia.com
PrincessCéline Posted May 23, 2007 at 09:55 AM Posted May 23, 2007 at 09:55 AM Thanks for the link Quote http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/5920/redheadsminipe0.gifJoin ushttp://quebec2009.over-blog.com/9-10 février - Québec12-14-15 février - Montréal
Dionesque Posted May 23, 2007 at 10:18 AM Posted May 23, 2007 at 10:18 AM Bellamy, could you explain to me what was wrong with my post from yesterday that you deleted it?? I haven't said anything wrong about your friend Ramona because I don't know her - I believe she's a great person though.I also haven't said that I'm JEALOUS!! This is a negative word and I wouldn't used it!! OK, English is not my native tongue so I may make some mistakes... I said "I envy" Ramona for being such a lucky girl! And I meant it just positively!! I meant: I would love to have at leats 1/100 of her oportunity to see/meet Celine but I didn't mean it bad, malicious or something!!! I wish her (and of course other fans!) more and more oportunities to see and meet Celine, even if I won't get any!! Please, Bellamy, I don't think someone would get offended with such words of mine?! Or let this post be so we'll see if there is anyone who feels offended?... I don't think so. And the other thing I asked to Ramona directly was if she knows Shalimar? I heard it's an Italian girl who have seen a lot of different shows Celine did and has also close relation to Celine. Is it something wrong to ask this?? I really don't get why you delete some posts and I think I'm not the only person who do and when I read VinnyT's posts, it seems you misunderstood her posts as well, not only mine... Once again: I never meant to hurt anyone!! Why should I?! We all are fans with some common dreams and I just wish anyone to realize his/her dreams concerning Celine and of course all the other dreams! Peace! And I hope you won't delete my post this time... Quote Visit me on Facebook 14th & 16th May 2008 - Antwerp Sportpaleis24th & 25th May 2008 - Paris Bercy2nd June 2008 - Amsterdam ArenA12th June 2008 - Berlin Waldbühne18th June 2008 - Köln Arena20th June 2008 - Hamburg Colorline Arena28th June 2008 - Kraków Błonia Park1st July 2008 - Vienna Stadthalle15th, 16th, 19th & 20th August 2008 - Montréal Bell Centre10th, 15th & 16th March 2011 - Las Vegas Caesars Palace ColosseumJ'étais là pour toi, Céline! Why has Javito been silenced ???
Snowhite Posted May 23, 2007 at 10:20 AM Posted May 23, 2007 at 10:20 AM hank u for the information!!!!! Quote
Teodora Posted May 23, 2007 at 10:36 AM Posted May 23, 2007 at 10:36 AM (edited) OMG! This interview is fantastic! I totally loved it, thanks for the download! I wish the English media was smart enought to have a conversation with Celine like that. What they ask is usually so uninteresting, luckly Celine always answers in a way to make it more interesting or funnier or something! Her French interviews are always so much better. Edited May 23, 2007 at 10:39 AM by Teodora Quote
VinnyT. Posted May 23, 2007 at 10:38 AM Posted May 23, 2007 at 10:38 AM (edited) Bellamy, could you explain to me what was wrong with my post from yesterday that you deleted it?? I haven't said anything wrong about your friend Ramona because I don't know her - I believe she's a great person though.I also haven't said that I'm JEALOUS!! This is a negative word and I wouldn't used it!! OK, English is not my native tongue so I may make some mistakes... I said "I envy" Ramona for being such a lucky girl! And I meant it just positively!! I meant: I would love to have at leats 1/100 of her oportunity to see/meet Celine but I didn't mean it bad, malicious or something!!! I wish her (and of course other fans!) more and more oportunities to see and meet Celine, even if I won't get any!! Please, Bellamy, I don't think someone would get offended with such words of mine?! Or let this post be so we'll see if there is anyone who feels offended?... I don't think so. And the other thing I asked to Ramona directly was if she knows Shalimar? I heard it's an Italian girl who have seen a lot of different shows Celine did and has also close relation to Celine. Is it something wrong to ask this?? I really don't get why you delete some posts and I think I'm not the only person who do and when I read VinnyT's posts, it seems you misunderstood her posts as well, not only mine... Once again: I never meant to hurt anyone!! Why should I?! We all are fans with some common dreams and I just wish anyone to realize his/her dreams concerning Celine and of course all the other dreams! Peace! And I hope you won't delete my post this time... I agree with u no matter I said my french was not good It sounded like i wanted to offend someone..it was not my intention..I didnt said ramona was obsessed I dont know her I'm sure she is a nice lady like other fans are great people also if they didnt see her shows so many times I dont like the class A and the class B fans!I think I'm a precious member as well for what I do for this forum so if u think I dont do enough just tell me! like other great fans they collaborate with us and I'm not a CELEBRITY(like someone called Ramona) and I dont wanna be i'm just a normal fan that's all! Edited May 23, 2007 at 10:57 AM by VinnyT. Quote For Exclusive News "Like Us" on Facebook http://i44.tinypic.com/vfjwad.jpg click on the banner
Love, Posted May 23, 2007 at 11:03 AM Posted May 23, 2007 at 11:03 AM (edited) Vinny and Ronny: I ABSOLUTELY appreciate what you guys have done for the forum and for all of us. I want to let you know that. You have volunteered endless hours to bring so many wonderful multimedia materials, insights, and treasures to admirers of Celine from around the world. Grazie! P.S. Vinny, I think I've said TVB in English to you too many times! :mdr: Now, to help clear the air:I don't want to dig things up that have already been buried, however, I want to say that the two things that got my eyebrows to raise was: When one of the members asked "Who the F* is R...?" - I just felt that there was a great lack of common courtesy REGARDLESS of who was being addressed; Then, I read Dionesque's former post and my second eyebrow was raised. But I'm glad Dionesque explained herself. Thanks. I feel that not only were we misinterpreting the French language through this interview, but we were misinterpreting each other. Let's find peace. Now,My last though: I posted my personal and sincere thoughts on Ramona because I just felt like reflecting upon a friendship. I feel so blessed to have so many friends in my life, and one of the happiest moments for me is when I can pick up a glass (of Swedish Pear Cider LOL) and a make a toast. Oh, and, Dionesque:- Ramona is not Italian. - Celine and Shalimar has no relationship. Edited May 23, 2007 at 11:16 AM by Love, Quote
Dionesque Posted May 23, 2007 at 11:23 AM Posted May 23, 2007 at 11:23 AM (edited) Dear Love, I think I really lack some English... or at least I feel so while reading how people (mis)understand my postings... I didn't ment Ramona is an Italian girl - I meant Shalimar is an Italian girl (if I'm right?). I already noticed in other topics that Ramona is an US lady living in LV. And telking about "realtionship" with Celine I meant friendship or something like this! Obviously I didn't meant anything else, haha! Edited May 23, 2007 at 11:24 AM by Dionesque Quote Visit me on Facebook 14th & 16th May 2008 - Antwerp Sportpaleis24th & 25th May 2008 - Paris Bercy2nd June 2008 - Amsterdam ArenA12th June 2008 - Berlin Waldbühne18th June 2008 - Köln Arena20th June 2008 - Hamburg Colorline Arena28th June 2008 - Kraków Błonia Park1st July 2008 - Vienna Stadthalle15th, 16th, 19th & 20th August 2008 - Montréal Bell Centre10th, 15th & 16th March 2011 - Las Vegas Caesars Palace ColosseumJ'étais là pour toi, Céline! Why has Javito been silenced ???
Bellamy Posted May 23, 2007 at 11:48 AM Posted May 23, 2007 at 11:48 AM I feel that not only were we misinterpreting the French language through this interview, but we were misinterpreting each other. Let's find peace.Agreed. I won't dig more about this topic.Peace. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
mattia Posted May 23, 2007 at 11:55 AM Posted May 23, 2007 at 11:55 AM (edited) Waiting for an accurate transcript of the excerpt from the interview. is that accurate enough? Joséphine : Pendent ce temps la, c’est un chauffeur de taxi qui nous en a parlé et qu’il nous a dit ça quand il a reconnu notre accent, quand on lui a dit qu’on était de Montréal et qu’on était venu te voir, et qu’il a dit : « ah oui j’ai rencontré une femme qui vient de Suède, c’est la septième fois qu’elle vient, et à chaque fois elle a vu le spectacle 3 fois ». Céline : J’en connais une que j’aurais pu vous faire rencontrer, [elle] était pas la ce soir, la semaine dernière ça faisait son 90 spectacle, ça c’appelle Ramona, et pis j’me demande si elle ne connaît pas le spectacle mieux que moi, c’est incroyable, je suis presque un peu…dérangé quand je la vois, parce que je me dis ‘prrr j’ai envie de lui faire un autre show ce soir parce que…’ Joséphine : Juste pour elle. Céline : Juste pour elle, parce que j’me dis… Joséphine : Mais est-ce que c’est pas dérangent, Céline, sincèrement, la, et est-ce que tu peux réaliser ça, est-ce qu’un humain a ce qu’il faut pour réaliser l’impacte qu’il peut avoir sur le monde, et je parle du monde au propre et au figuré, c'est-à-dire sur la planète, et sur le monde, les gens qui font le monde, parce que, sincèrement, il y a des…il y a des cas comme ça, comme Ramona,c’est…c’est quelque chose, t’est la passion, entre guillemet le ‘passe-temps’, le centre de la vie de beaucoup de gens qui peut-être te croiseront,ou…il y énormément de gens qui te demandent, t’es très, très, très demandée, pour eux c’est quasiment comme mettre le pied sur la lune que de te rencontrer, tu sais, c’est, c’est… Céline : De temps en temps, même souvent, c’est un peu dérangent quand les gens me…se précipitent pour que je touche leur ventre parce qu’ils sont enceintes et pis parce qu’ils pensent que je suis Mère Térésa et pis qu’ils pensent qu’ils vont avoir un miracle, la , tu sais, José…non, j’y suis pour rien la, tu sais, bon, est-ce que ça la rend heureuse, oui mais la à un moment donné tu dis ‘madame…s’il vous plait… Joséphine : ‘Revenez sur terre’. Céline : ...Revenez sur terre’. Ne me faites pas sentir que je suis hors de ce monde, tu sais, c’est comme un peu…c’est beaucoup, et il y a des parents qui viennent voir le spectacle avec des enfants de deux semaines, j’ai envie d’être la nanny, la, j’ai pas envie de chanter, j’ai envie de leur dire n’applaudissez pas, la, faites pas de bruit, il dort ! J’ai…vraiment, sincèrement, ça me touche ça, je vois ces choses la, ça me dérange, ça me dérange, faut pas que je vois ce coté la, pour que je puisse rester moi-même, je peux pas m’en aller chez nous en pensant que le monde pleure quand ils viennent me voir, et pis ‘touche à ma fille, donne-lui la main ( ???)’, parce que ça arrive souvent, la, ( ???) c’est sur, sur, sur, donc faut pas que j’m’accroche à ça…. Edited May 23, 2007 at 12:05 PM by mattia Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.