Jump to content

Celine on "7 Jours" magazine, 26 May 2007


Recommended Posts

Posted
WOW she looks fantastic. Never looked better. But one thing I have to mention is that it seems that us as fans are never happy. When she cuts her hair we want it long. When she doesnt look so great we want her to look sexy, Now she looks INCREDABLE and you guys are picking on stupid little things like her lips or she looks like a monkey in a pic, and her eyes are scary, or she has to much make up on. Celine looks fantastic now. She has the right people doing her makeup, hair, clothing, etc. I love how she looks right now and there is still is going to be a pic here or there that wont look that great but she is not perfect. I'm sure if she hears things like this, this is what makes her want to leave show business life. It's like a never ending fight. She looks amazing now and lets just enjoy it instead of picking on every little thing. We are her fans and we shouldnt be picking on little things like that. There's critcis out there for that. Ofcourse if theres things or songs that we dont like we are not going to like them just casue we are fans. I hope I dont sound like a scf casue I'm not but we have to admit she looks the best she ever has and lets enjoy it casue damn she looks HOT. :D
Posted
she looks very fake on the main photo, all the rest of ladys are wrinkled and looking natural but Celine looks soo weird , it doesnt even look like her , why do they that ? she is normal person why make her look like a plastic doll . Showbizz is soo weird sometimes , like we cant tell they touched up the pic! :thumbdown:
  • 2 months later...
Posted
I think Celine is beautiful and looks better with less make-up. I also like her hair when it is dark. Nonetheless, she is an amazing performer. :whistling:
Posted
I think she looked nice but I must say she looked kinda bad with to much make-up on. She looked better with less make-up on personally. But she always looks good except for the 98 Oscars or the 97 Oscars I'm not quit sure actually. :) :wacko: :wacko:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...