Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

满眼的都是P,他们为什么不出专集了捏

http://ec1.images-amazon.com/images/P/B000003TSP.01._AA240_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

POTISHEAD Portishead

http://img4.hostingpics.net/pics/478226kiss.gif

 

"Musically, I always allow myself to jump off of cliffs.

At least that's what it feels like to me.

Whether that's what it actually sounds like might depend on what the listener brings to the songs."

Posted

因为这张封面我才知道了MUM :doh:

http://ec2.images-amazon.com/images/P/B000228EL8.01._AA240_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

MUM Summer Make Good

http://img4.hostingpics.net/pics/478226kiss.gif

 

"Musically, I always allow myself to jump off of cliffs.

At least that's what it feels like to me.

Whether that's what it actually sounds like might depend on what the listener brings to the songs."

Posted

有吸引力的色彩啊

http://ec1.images-amazon.com/images/P/B000002G60.01._AA240_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

SUZANNE VEGA Nine Objects of Desire

http://img4.hostingpics.net/pics/478226kiss.gif

 

"Musically, I always allow myself to jump off of cliffs.

At least that's what it feels like to me.

Whether that's what it actually sounds like might depend on what the listener brings to the songs."

Posted

貌似这种风格有一段很盛行

http://ec2.images-amazon.com/images/P/B00005IAHJ.01._AA240_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

THE ALBUMLEAF One Day I'll Be on Time

http://img4.hostingpics.net/pics/478226kiss.gif

 

"Musically, I always allow myself to jump off of cliffs.

At least that's what it feels like to me.

Whether that's what it actually sounds like might depend on what the listener brings to the songs."

Posted

因为我超喜欢瓢虫

http://ec2.images-amazon.com/images/P/B00008DCD2.01._AA240_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

EMILIE SIMON Emilie Simon

http://img4.hostingpics.net/pics/478226kiss.gif

 

"Musically, I always allow myself to jump off of cliffs.

At least that's what it feels like to me.

Whether that's what it actually sounds like might depend on what the listener brings to the songs."

Posted

这种兰色很GEIKE冰冰的气质很符

http://ec1.images-amazon.com/images/P/B00004YC1I.01._AA240_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

HOOVERPHONIC The Magnificent Tree

http://img4.hostingpics.net/pics/478226kiss.gif

 

"Musically, I always allow myself to jump off of cliffs.

At least that's what it feels like to me.

Whether that's what it actually sounds like might depend on what the listener brings to the songs."

Posted
MAC开贴

http://img4.hostingpics.net/pics/478226kiss.gif

 

"Musically, I always allow myself to jump off of cliffs.

At least that's what it feels like to me.

Whether that's what it actually sounds like might depend on what the listener brings to the songs."

Posted

Led Zeppelin -- IV

 

一直喜欢的封面。它可以是任何桌面/墙面/板面的组成部分。

 

http://ec1.images-amazon.com/images/P/B000002J09.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_SS500_.jpg

http://img3.douban.com/lpic/s1950873.jpg
Posted

Rolling Stones -- Let It Bleed

 

完美的构思。

 

http://ec1.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/ciu/9b/b7/86e5a2c008a0b56a17a2c010.L.jpg

http://img3.douban.com/lpic/s1950873.jpg
Posted

Hammerfall -- Chapter V

 

总是让我想起WarCraft 3里的山丘之王...

 

http://ec2.images-amazon.com/images/P/B0007N4IXK.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_SS400_.jpg

http://img3.douban.com/lpic/s1950873.jpg
Posted

Prince -- 1999

 

...自己看吧

 

http://ec1.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/ciu/53/01/5757124128a0447252fc8010.L.jpg

http://img3.douban.com/lpic/s1950873.jpg
Posted

George Michael -- Older

 

很有味道的脸

 

http://ec1.images-amazon.com/images/P/B000005ALN.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_SS500_.jpg

http://img3.douban.com/lpic/s1950873.jpg
Posted

虽然不怎么喜欢南瓜但封面除外

http://ec1.images-amazon.com/images/P/B00004S34Z.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_AA240_.jpg

SMASHING PUMKINS Stand Inside Your Love

http://img4.hostingpics.net/pics/478226kiss.gif

 

"Musically, I always allow myself to jump off of cliffs.

At least that's what it feels like to me.

Whether that's what it actually sounds like might depend on what the listener brings to the songs."

Posted

让我想起了魔窟

http://ec1.images-amazon.com/images/P/B000000WJK.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_AA240_.jpg

THE VERVE  A Storm in Heaven

http://img4.hostingpics.net/pics/478226kiss.gif

 

"Musically, I always allow myself to jump off of cliffs.

At least that's what it feels like to me.

Whether that's what it actually sounds like might depend on what the listener brings to the songs."

Posted

这样的阶梯...浮想联翩...

http://ec1.images-amazon.com/images/P/B0000784XP.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_AA240_.jpg

LIGHTHOUSE FAMILY Greatest Hits

http://img4.hostingpics.net/pics/478226kiss.gif

 

"Musically, I always allow myself to jump off of cliffs.

At least that's what it feels like to me.

Whether that's what it actually sounds like might depend on what the listener brings to the songs."

Posted

已经不是偷窥的问题了 :giggle:

http://ec2.images-amazon.com/images/P/B00004SPLG.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_AA240_.jpg

THE CRANBERRIES Bury the Hatchet

http://img4.hostingpics.net/pics/478226kiss.gif

 

"Musically, I always allow myself to jump off of cliffs.

At least that's what it feels like to me.

Whether that's what it actually sounds like might depend on what the listener brings to the songs."

Posted

dolores,看了你帖的唱片封面,我突然觉得很好奇,我特别想知道是不是还有其他人跟我一样,在听音乐方面有一些小小的“怪癖”或“特殊口味”?呵呵,交流一下:

 

forgive me for being weird :laugh:

 

1.。听唱片时我绝不会跳过一首或几首歌。我从来都是从头听到尾。可能是以前听磁带养成的习惯? :P

 

2。每天晚上睡前我都会听一张唱片。风格根据心情决定。最近在听Aerosmith的the pandora's box :yes:

 

3。我最喜欢的Cocteau Twins专辑是Garlands(这是评分最低的一张),其次是Treasure。最喜欢的单曲是Blood *censored*。

 

4。讨厌后摇。讨厌2000年以后的Brit-pop。

 

5。可以花很多钱买CD,但很奇怪为什么总是拿不出钱升级一下音响系统 :doh:

 

6。我喜欢的东西极端地杂,很多人不理解我为什么在听CELINE DION的同时还收藏了一大堆Gothic的东西。 :hmm:

 

7。有段时间我很仇视美国音乐。

 

8。讨厌within temptation的新专辑。

 

9。现在遇到不同意见者不会再爆怒争吵了,但心里还是不爽 ^_^

 

10。我喜欢神秘的,中世纪风格的东西。 :w00t:

http://img3.douban.com/lpic/s1950873.jpg
Posted

1.拿到新唱片后,会先把所有曲目的前奏先听一遍然后在开始听 :wink:

2.睡前不听音乐因为会兴奋难眠咧

3.没有最爱的专集和歌因为随时都在变.PS;我觉得Garlands很不错的

4.90年代结束后的新生代歌手没有一个喜欢的,所以现在基本上都是买一些以前错过的老专集

5.不喜欢用MP3听东西但又没钱配置音响系统 :pinch:

6.很杂食但不大喜欢乡村,R&B和HIPHOP

7.我一直都烦美国音乐认为很形式化(就算是个人偏见吧)

8.within temptation的专辑我都不喜欢 :ninja: 最近在听casey stratton的新碟the crossing,一如既往的耐人寻味 :blushing1:

9.遇到不同意见者不会争吵我会直接抽他,挖卡卡卡

10.神秘,诡美,阴柔的是我喜欢的

11.最爱的90%都是女性歌者,尤其是冷艳型的 :in_love:

12.不太能接受过于圣洁的东西

当然太邪的东西也那啥,cradle of filth的cruelty and the beast至今没敢完整的听下来 :doh: 丢人呐

 

某些地方和MAC有点像 ^_^

http://img4.hostingpics.net/pics/478226kiss.gif

 

"Musically, I always allow myself to jump off of cliffs.

At least that's what it feels like to me.

Whether that's what it actually sounds like might depend on what the listener brings to the songs."

Posted

最次超级迷恋的一个东东:

 

http://images-jp.amazon.com/images/P/B000BPCCZA.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

http://img3.douban.com/lpic/s1950873.jpg
Posted
这个东东,我试试

http://img4.hostingpics.net/pics/478226kiss.gif

 

"Musically, I always allow myself to jump off of cliffs.

At least that's what it feels like to me.

Whether that's what it actually sounds like might depend on what the listener brings to the songs."

Posted

还有一张最近疯迷得不行的东东!!!!!!、

 

THERION!!!圣兽!!!

 

极经典的殿堂级唱片!!!

 

THELI!!!!!!!!!

 

http://www.douban.com/lpic/s1429279.jpg

 

还能说什么? 牛B!!

 

To Mega Therion !

 

Cults Of The Shadow !

 

长达近10分钟的The Siren Of The Woods !!

 

dolores应该很熟悉他们吧,呵呵

http://img3.douban.com/lpic/s1950873.jpg
Posted

这TNN确实是张NB的辑子 :boxing:

额也一度迷恋过,不过这个封面不喜欢 :ninja:

 

 

 

最近在听这个

http://ec1.images-amazon.com/images/I/51FQVQ4XXHL._AA240_.jpg

ARCANA Le Serpent Rouge

http://img4.hostingpics.net/pics/478226kiss.gif

 

"Musically, I always allow myself to jump off of cliffs.

At least that's what it feels like to me.

Whether that's what it actually sounds like might depend on what the listener brings to the songs."

Posted

圣兽的封面我只有你第一页帖的那边喜欢,

 

ARCANA不错啊,氛围很好,虽然我只有他们的黄标碟,哈哈

http://img3.douban.com/lpic/s1950873.jpg
Posted
圣兽的封面我只有你第一页帖的那边喜欢,

 

ARCANA不错啊,氛围很好,虽然我只有他们的黄标碟,哈哈

 

恩呢,跟ELEND有的拼,呵呵

对了ELEND他们也发了新碟A World in Their Screams,还没找着地儿听捏 :ermm:

http://img4.hostingpics.net/pics/478226kiss.gif

 

"Musically, I always allow myself to jump off of cliffs.

At least that's what it feels like to me.

Whether that's what it actually sounds like might depend on what the listener brings to the songs."

Posted
好像VVPO上有吧,也可以试下电驴呀
http://img3.douban.com/lpic/s1950873.jpg
Posted

明天就可以拿到“冥后” (Persephone)的正版德国唱片了!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

我今晚要失眠了~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

http://www.persephone-home.de/images/discography/mskg1.jpg

http://img3.douban.com/lpic/s1950873.jpg
Posted

dolores旅游去了?呵呵

 

最近真是收了不少好东东啊~~~等到上班以后再把照片传上来~~~~~

http://img3.douban.com/lpic/s1950873.jpg
Posted

MAC破了不少财吧?快点贴上来,让我过过瘾 :giggle:

my music is gone...

http://img4.hostingpics.net/pics/478226kiss.gif

 

"Musically, I always allow myself to jump off of cliffs.

At least that's what it feels like to me.

Whether that's what it actually sounds like might depend on what the listener brings to the songs."

Posted

顺手照了几张,大概后天发上来~~嘿嘿

 

最好的还不能秀,要等到我拿到TORI AMOS的新专辑后一起上~~~

http://img3.douban.com/lpic/s1950873.jpg
Posted
这些其实DOLORES应该都有了吧 :mdr:

post-197-1179447200_thumb.jpg

post-197-1179447214_thumb.jpg

post-197-1179447431_thumb.jpg

post-197-1179447453_thumb.jpg

post-197-1179447472_thumb.jpg

post-197-1179447486_thumb.jpg

http://img3.douban.com/lpic/s1950873.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...