Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

废话少说,以下是我最喜欢的唱片封面(持续更新,如果有人愿意继续的话 :laugh: )

 

Clannad -- Macalla

 

天地悠悠,Moya难以言喻的眼神

 

http://ec1.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/ciu/c0/8f/3338e893e7a0cf61c128f010.L.jpg

http://img3.douban.com/lpic/s1950873.jpg
Posted

Cocteau Twins -- Garlands

 

压抑的房屋,迷离的人形,无尽的神秘

 

http://ec1.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/ciu/3b/26/6f9a92c008a00b9da70d7010.L.jpg

http://img3.douban.com/lpic/s1950873.jpg
Posted

Dead can Dance -- Within the Realm of a Dying Sun

 

俗烂的死亡金属永远达不到这样的意境:在阳光下,令人温暖地颤栗

 

http://g-ec2.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/ciu/94/61/9f07228348a02d726b970110.L.jpg

http://img3.douban.com/lpic/s1950873.jpg
Posted

Alice in Chains -- Dirt

 

非常的超现实,非常有原罪美;字母i上的一点既像墨迹,又似日全蚀

 

http://ec1.images-amazon.com/images/P/B0000028M7.01._SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

http://img3.douban.com/lpic/s1950873.jpg
Posted

Mediaeval Baebes -- Mistletoe and Wine

 

绝妙的音乐当然需要绝妙的封面

 

http://cover6.cduniverse.com/MuzeAudioArt/Large/31/491231.jpg

http://img3.douban.com/lpic/s1950873.jpg
Posted

Blackmore's Night -- Winter Carols

 

这个封面不断地让我想起《雾都孤儿》时代的伦敦

 

http://cover6.cduniverse.com/CDUCoverArt/Music/Large/7306133.jpg

http://img3.douban.com/lpic/s1950873.jpg
Posted

Aerosmith -- Devil's Got a New Disguise

 

组合图的把戏并不新鲜,但我还是对此封面爱不释手

 

http://cover6.cduniverse.com/MuzeAudioArt/Large/04/938504.jpg

http://img3.douban.com/lpic/s1950873.jpg
Posted (edited)

第一个想到的就是这个

http://ec1.images-amazon.com/images/P/B000001DYD.01._AA240_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

PJ HARVEY RID OF ME

Edited by dolores

http://img4.hostingpics.net/pics/478226kiss.gif

 

"Musically, I always allow myself to jump off of cliffs.

At least that's what it feels like to me.

Whether that's what it actually sounds like might depend on what the listener brings to the songs."

Posted

裙子下面飘出的怪物

http://ec2.images-amazon.com/images/P/B00000DQSS.01._AA240_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

KATE BUSH Never For Ever

http://img4.hostingpics.net/pics/478226kiss.gif

 

"Musically, I always allow myself to jump off of cliffs.

At least that's what it feels like to me.

Whether that's what it actually sounds like might depend on what the listener brings to the songs."

Posted

我买的第一张他们的辑子

http://ec1.images-amazon.com/images/P/B00000J8EK.01._AA240_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

HTE CHEMICAL BROTHERS Surrender

http://img4.hostingpics.net/pics/478226kiss.gif

 

"Musically, I always allow myself to jump off of cliffs.

At least that's what it feels like to me.

Whether that's what it actually sounds like might depend on what the listener brings to the songs."

Posted

天使都累了...

http://ec1.images-amazon.com/images/P/B0002ZYE1Y.01._AA240_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

NIGHTWISH Once

http://img4.hostingpics.net/pics/478226kiss.gif

 

"Musically, I always allow myself to jump off of cliffs.

At least that's what it feels like to me.

Whether that's what it actually sounds like might depend on what the listener brings to the songs."

Posted

被淹没的大陆

http://ec2.images-amazon.com/images/P/B0003HHOW2.01._AA240_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

THERION Lemuria

http://img4.hostingpics.net/pics/478226kiss.gif

 

"Musically, I always allow myself to jump off of cliffs.

At least that's what it feels like to me.

Whether that's what it actually sounds like might depend on what the listener brings to the songs."

Posted

一直都喜欢HEATHER手绘的东西

http://ec1.images-amazon.com/images/P/B000009D3O.01._AA240_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

HEATHER NOVA Blow

http://img4.hostingpics.net/pics/478226kiss.gif

 

"Musically, I always allow myself to jump off of cliffs.

At least that's what it feels like to me.

Whether that's what it actually sounds like might depend on what the listener brings to the songs."

Posted

怒火攻心 :giggle:

http://ec2.images-amazon.com/images/P/B00004TJAQ.01._AA240_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

SINEAD O'CONNOR Faith and Courage

http://img4.hostingpics.net/pics/478226kiss.gif

 

"Musically, I always allow myself to jump off of cliffs.

At least that's what it feels like to me.

Whether that's what it actually sounds like might depend on what the listener brings to the songs."

Posted

很像油画

http://ec1.images-amazon.com/images/P/B000002VN7.01._AA240_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

SARAH MCLACHLAN Fumbling Towards Ecstasy

http://img4.hostingpics.net/pics/478226kiss.gif

 

"Musically, I always allow myself to jump off of cliffs.

At least that's what it feels like to me.

Whether that's what it actually sounds like might depend on what the listener brings to the songs."

Posted

简单诱惑

http://ec1.images-amazon.com/images/P/B00009V7P8.01._AA240_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

DAMIEN RICE O

http://img4.hostingpics.net/pics/478226kiss.gif

 

"Musically, I always allow myself to jump off of cliffs.

At least that's what it feels like to me.

Whether that's what it actually sounds like might depend on what the listener brings to the songs."

Posted

http://ec2.images-amazon.com/images/P/B0000036WC.01._AA240_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

CAT POWER What Would the Community Think

http://img4.hostingpics.net/pics/478226kiss.gif

 

"Musically, I always allow myself to jump off of cliffs.

At least that's what it feels like to me.

Whether that's what it actually sounds like might depend on what the listener brings to the songs."

Posted

累了

MAC继续 :giggle:

http://img4.hostingpics.net/pics/478226kiss.gif

 

"Musically, I always allow myself to jump off of cliffs.

At least that's what it feels like to me.

Whether that's what it actually sounds like might depend on what the listener brings to the songs."

Posted

哎呀DOLORES我们真是“臭味相投”~~~你帖的我都很喜欢~~~

 

单从音乐上来说,therion一直是我的挚爱,还有kate bush~~

http://img3.douban.com/lpic/s1950873.jpg
Posted

Black Sabbath -- Black Sabbath

 

中世纪房屋,老树,黑衣女子。几乎就是一部小说。

 

http://ec1.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/ciu/de/36/aab4729fd7a073b1406ed010.L.jpg

http://img3.douban.com/lpic/s1950873.jpg
Posted

Depeche Mode -- A Broken Frame

 

强烈的油画写实风格,反倒不"真实"起来。

 

http://ec1.images-amazon.com/images/P/B000002KYL.01._SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

http://img3.douban.com/lpic/s1950873.jpg
Posted

Enigma -- MCMXC A.D.

 

僧侣周围发出奇特的白光,倾斜的十字架歪倒在其身后。复活?

 

http://ec1.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/ciu/c9/ec/6f23a2c008a0f11af2cdb010.L.jpg

http://img3.douban.com/lpic/s1950873.jpg
Posted

Enya -- Orinoco Flow

 

银月下,枝条尽披素妆,仿佛树之灵魂也得以升华

 

http://www.douban.com/lpic/s1641961.jpg

http://img3.douban.com/lpic/s1950873.jpg
Posted

Mazzy Star -- Among My Swam

 

简单的剪纸,透出最高贵的黑暗气息

 

http://www.mazzystar.nu/img/albums/album3FL.jpg

http://img3.douban.com/lpic/s1950873.jpg
Posted

Wonderful Broken Thing -- Looking for Mike Lookinland

 

这张封面的可贵之处在于,你弄不清乐队想让你回忆过去,还是展望灰暗的未来。

 

http://ec2.images-amazon.com/images/P/B000KHYOIM.01._SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ_V46890349_.jpg

http://img3.douban.com/lpic/s1950873.jpg
Posted
简单诱惑

http://ec1.images-amazon.com/images/P/B00009V7P8.01._AA240_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

DAMIEN RICE O

超喜欢这张专集的 :clap:

这张其实也不错滴哈~~ :P

http://www.douban.com/lpic/s1884864.jpg

Posted
9里的9 crimes video拍得美呆了 :flowers:

http://img4.hostingpics.net/pics/478226kiss.gif

 

"Musically, I always allow myself to jump off of cliffs.

At least that's what it feels like to me.

Whether that's what it actually sounds like might depend on what the listener brings to the songs."

Posted

跟MAC握下脚 :giggle:

重一点的乐队我真正喜欢的也就是therion nightwish 和rammstein了

http://img4.hostingpics.net/pics/478226kiss.gif

 

"Musically, I always allow myself to jump off of cliffs.

At least that's what it feels like to me.

Whether that's what it actually sounds like might depend on what the listener brings to the songs."

Posted

貌似我很喜欢黑白影像

http://ec1.images-amazon.com/images/P/B000002VO0.01._AA240_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

PATTI SMITH Gone Again

http://img4.hostingpics.net/pics/478226kiss.gif

 

"Musically, I always allow myself to jump off of cliffs.

At least that's what it feels like to me.

Whether that's what it actually sounds like might depend on what the listener brings to the songs."

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...