peo Posted January 26, 2008 at 12:45 AM Posted January 26, 2008 at 12:45 AM aburrrrrrrrrrrridanoooooooooo!!! vamos hay que hacer algo para divertir a peo luisma para cuando el vlog??? Hahaha me estoy durmiendo lol. Quote http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j233/Astrid_07/DSCF4582.jpg There ain't a dream that don't have the chance to come true now, it just takes a little faith baby... Follow me on Twitter and I'll follow you: http://twitter.com/RainbowishABE
peo Posted January 26, 2008 at 12:46 AM Posted January 26, 2008 at 12:46 AM Creo que ire a dormir Quote http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j233/Astrid_07/DSCF4582.jpg There ain't a dream that don't have the chance to come true now, it just takes a little faith baby... Follow me on Twitter and I'll follow you: http://twitter.com/RainbowishABE
speedy Posted January 26, 2008 at 12:48 AM Posted January 26, 2008 at 12:48 AM Creo que ire a dormir Yaaaaaa??? Quote
peo Posted January 26, 2008 at 12:54 AM Posted January 26, 2008 at 12:54 AM Si me levantè muy tempano hoy Quote http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j233/Astrid_07/DSCF4582.jpg There ain't a dream that don't have the chance to come true now, it just takes a little faith baby... Follow me on Twitter and I'll follow you: http://twitter.com/RainbowishABE
speedy Posted January 26, 2008 at 01:01 AM Posted January 26, 2008 at 01:01 AM You looked at me and saw what I never could seeYou made me feel more than I thought I could ever beAnd when I needed a friend you were always there to lift me upTo make me strongYou're not gone You're still hereWith me all the timeYou're still hereWhen I close my eyesI still see youI still feel youAnd we'll never be apartYou're still hereStill here in my heartIn my heart Because of you I knew how it felt to be lovedYou made me feel beautiful 'cause you believed I wasAnd I will never forget how you touched my lifeYou made me feel like I belongYou live on You're still hereWith me all the timeYou're still hereWhen I close my eyesI still see youI still feel youAnd we'll never be apartYou're still hereStill here in my heartIn my heart All my lifeYou'll be in my lifeYou'll be part of meI'll just think of you and you'll still beYou'll still be here Still hereYou're with me all the timeYou'll still be hereStill hereWhen I close my eyesI still see youI still feel youAnd we'll never be apartYou're still here in my heart You're still...I still feel youAnd we'll never be apartYou're still here in my heartIn my heartIn my heartIn my heartStill here For you baby Quote
LuisMa Posted January 26, 2008 at 01:04 AM Posted January 26, 2008 at 01:04 AM Se produjo el LuisMaimpacto. Quote
Julieta Posted January 26, 2008 at 01:05 AM Posted January 26, 2008 at 01:05 AM speedy te estas perdiendo el recital de luisma su hit: IMPACTO Quote
speedy Posted January 26, 2008 at 01:06 AM Posted January 26, 2008 at 01:06 AM speedy te estas perdiendo el recital de luisma su hit: IMPACTO No quiere compartirlo Bueno, yo me ire preparando para dormir Quote
Julieta Posted January 26, 2008 at 01:08 AM Posted January 26, 2008 at 01:08 AM You looked at me and saw what I never could seeYou made me feel more than I thought I could ever beAnd when I needed a friend you were always there to lift me upTo make me strongYou're not gone You're still hereWith me all the timeYou're still hereWhen I close my eyesI still see youI still feel youAnd we'll never be apartYou're still hereStill here in my heartIn my heart Because of you I knew how it felt to be lovedYou made me feel beautiful 'cause you believed I wasAnd I will never forget how you touched my lifeYou made me feel like I belongYou live on You're still hereWith me all the timeYou're still hereWhen I close my eyesI still see youI still feel youAnd we'll never be apartYou're still hereStill here in my heartIn my heart All my lifeYou'll be in my lifeYou'll be part of meI'll just think of you and you'll still beYou'll still be here Still hereYou're with me all the timeYou'll still be hereStill hereWhen I close my eyesI still see youI still feel youAnd we'll never be apartYou're still here in my heart You're still...I still feel youAnd we'll never be apartYou're still here in my heartIn my heartIn my heartIn my heartStill here For you baby quien es tu baby speedy? Quote
speedy Posted January 26, 2008 at 01:09 AM Posted January 26, 2008 at 01:09 AM You looked at me and saw what I never could seeYou made me feel more than I thought I could ever beAnd when I needed a friend you were always there to lift me upTo make me strongYou're not gone You're still hereWith me all the timeYou're still hereWhen I close my eyesI still see youI still feel youAnd we'll never be apartYou're still hereStill here in my heartIn my heart Because of you I knew how it felt to be lovedYou made me feel beautiful 'cause you believed I wasAnd I will never forget how you touched my lifeYou made me feel like I belongYou live on You're still hereWith me all the timeYou're still hereWhen I close my eyesI still see youI still feel youAnd we'll never be apartYou're still hereStill here in my heartIn my heart All my lifeYou'll be in my lifeYou'll be part of meI'll just think of you and you'll still beYou'll still be here Still hereYou're with me all the timeYou'll still be hereStill hereWhen I close my eyesI still see youI still feel youAnd we'll never be apartYou're still here in my heart You're still...I still feel youAnd we'll never be apartYou're still here in my heartIn my heartIn my heartIn my heartStill here For you baby quien es tu baby speedy? Quote
Julieta Posted January 26, 2008 at 01:10 AM Posted January 26, 2008 at 01:10 AM speedy te estas perdiendo el recital de luisma su hit: IMPACTO No quiere compartirlo Bueno, yo me ire preparando para dormir Quote
LuisMa Posted January 26, 2008 at 01:11 AM Posted January 26, 2008 at 01:11 AM Para que vean que LuisMa no es repugnante y no le da miedo hacer el ridículo. Quote
speedy Posted January 26, 2008 at 01:11 AM Posted January 26, 2008 at 01:11 AM BUENAS NOCHES FORER@S!!! NOS VEMOS MAÑANA... Quote
Julieta Posted January 26, 2008 at 01:12 AM Posted January 26, 2008 at 01:12 AM For you baby quien es tu baby speedy? vaya! no quiere decir nada Quote
LuisMa Posted January 26, 2008 at 01:16 AM Posted January 26, 2008 at 01:16 AM Ciertas pajarracas de por acá tienen poderes Houdinizantes que hacen que LuisMa se ridiculize ante ellas. Jajajaja Quote
Flaca Posted January 26, 2008 at 01:23 AM Posted January 26, 2008 at 01:23 AM Ciertas pajarracas de por acá tienen poderes Houdinizantes que hacen que LuisMa se ridiculize ante ellas. Jajajaja No te ridiculizaste, pero todavía no puedo creer que te hayas animado!!! jajajaja.Lo mejor fue: "Se produce el impacto" Quote Quand tout m'angoisse, quand tout s'éteint, j'entends ta voix
LuisMa Posted January 26, 2008 at 01:26 AM Posted January 26, 2008 at 01:26 AM (edited) Ciertas pajarracas de por acá tienen poderes Houdinizantes que hacen que LuisMa se ridiculize ante ellas. Jajajaja No te ridiculizaste, pero todavía no puedo creer que te hayas animado!!! jajajaja.Lo mejor fue: "Se produce el impacto" Para que veas que LuisMa cumple sus promesas, aunque quede como el hazme reir. Jajaja Edited January 26, 2008 at 01:27 AM by luisma4 Quote
Julieta Posted January 26, 2008 at 01:28 AM Posted January 26, 2008 at 01:28 AM Ciertas pajarracas de por acá tienen poderes Houdinizantes que hacen que LuisMa se ridiculize ante ellas. Jajajaja No te ridiculizaste, pero todavía no puedo creer que te hayas animado!!! jajajaja.Lo mejor fue: "Se produce el impacto" Para que veas que LuisMa cumple sus promesas, aunque quede como el hazme reir. Jajajaquien es el n°1? Quote
celínico_sin_remedio Posted January 26, 2008 at 01:28 AM Posted January 26, 2008 at 01:28 AM Quiero que me impactes Luisma! Quote "No matter where you are, reach for your own star to realize the power of the dream" From miss Céline Dion to the world those with a will to listen, and not just hear
LuisMa Posted January 26, 2008 at 01:28 AM Posted January 26, 2008 at 01:28 AM Ciertas pajarracas de por acá tienen poderes Houdinizantes que hacen que LuisMa se ridiculize ante ellas. Jajajaja No te ridiculizaste, pero todavía no puedo creer que te hayas animado!!! jajajaja.Lo mejor fue: "Se produce el impacto" Para que veas que LuisMa cumple sus promesas, aunque quede como el hazme reir. Jajajaquien es el n°1? Jijijiji no lo diré o me REMATARÁ. Quote
celínico_sin_remedio Posted January 26, 2008 at 01:29 AM Posted January 26, 2008 at 01:29 AM BUENAS NOCHES MANEL!!! Quote "No matter where you are, reach for your own star to realize the power of the dream" From miss Céline Dion to the world those with a will to listen, and not just hear
LuisMa Posted January 26, 2008 at 01:31 AM Posted January 26, 2008 at 01:31 AM BUENAS NOCHES FORER@S!!! NOS VEMOS MAÑANA... BUENAS NOCHES MANEEEEEEEEEEL!!! Quote
celínico_sin_remedio Posted January 26, 2008 at 01:31 AM Posted January 26, 2008 at 01:31 AM (edited) Ciertas pajarracas de por acá tienen poderes Houdinizantes que hacen que LuisMa se ridiculize ante ellas. Jajajaja No te ridiculizaste, pero todavía no puedo creer que te hayas animado!!! jajajaja.Lo mejor fue: "Se produce el impacto" Para que veas que LuisMa cumple sus promesas, aunque quede como el hazme reir. Jajajaquien es el n°1? Jijijiji no lo diré o me REMATARÁ. Creo que me perdí algo... Suelta,pajarraco!(refiriendome a Luisma) o...lo mismo da...pajarilla de gráciles aleteos.(refiriéndome a la Flaca) Edited January 26, 2008 at 01:34 AM by celínico_sin_remedio Quote "No matter where you are, reach for your own star to realize the power of the dream" From miss Céline Dion to the world those with a will to listen, and not just hear
LuisMa Posted January 26, 2008 at 01:46 AM Posted January 26, 2008 at 01:46 AM habla luisma! LuisMa se repone de tanta adrenalina que soltó al producirse el Impacto. Quote
Maara Posted January 26, 2008 at 01:52 AM Posted January 26, 2008 at 01:52 AM Hola gente!!!Ohhhh queria estar en la reunion MSN de todos los dias jeje pero toy escondida asi que no puede ser ademas de que no creo aguantar mucho por aqui... toy muerta.. Quote
LuisMa Posted January 26, 2008 at 01:54 AM Posted January 26, 2008 at 01:54 AM Hola gente!!!Ohhhh queria estar en la reunion MSN de todos los dias jeje pero toy escondida asi que no puede ser ademas de que no creo aguantar mucho por aqui... toy muerta.. Ohhhh espero que todo esté bien amiga. Quote
Maara Posted January 26, 2008 at 01:59 AM Posted January 26, 2008 at 01:59 AM Hola gente!!!Ohhhh queria estar en la reunion MSN de todos los dias jeje pero toy escondida asi que no puede ser ademas de que no creo aguantar mucho por aqui... toy muerta.. Ohhhh espero que todo esté bien amiga. Ohhh si, todo esta bien jeje.... quiero fiesta o batalla!!! pero toy muy cansada,.. ya pronto me ire a los brazos de Morfeo jeje 8hasta yo me doy miedo... son las 8 de la noche y ya quiero dormir) Quote
celínico_sin_remedio Posted January 26, 2008 at 02:01 AM Posted January 26, 2008 at 02:01 AM Pues buenas noches Ara! Y buenas noches a todos y todas los/las que anden por aquí!! Que me voy a la cama!! BUENAS NOCHES FORO!!! Quote "No matter where you are, reach for your own star to realize the power of the dream" From miss Céline Dion to the world those with a will to listen, and not just hear
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.