denise Posted April 25, 2007 at 01:50 AM Posted April 25, 2007 at 01:50 AM I got to study a lot today! Quote http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y260/nycbrat/celine/FadeAway_Sig.jpg <OBJECT classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=6,0,0,0" WIDTH=240 HEIGHT=90><PARAM NAME=movie VALUE="style_images/donationlavendar.swf"><PARAM NAME=menu VALUE=false><PARAM NAME=quality VALUE=high><PARAM NAME=wmode VALUE=opaque><PARAM NAME=scale VALUE=noscale><EMBED src="style_images/donationlavendar.swf" menu=false quality=high wmode=opaque scale=noscale WIDTH=240 HEIGHT=90 TYPE="application/x-shockwave-flash" PLUGINSPAGE="http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/index.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash"></EMBED></OBJECT>
celinerific Posted April 25, 2007 at 08:20 PM Author Posted April 25, 2007 at 08:20 PM Blleeehhhh. My allergies are being mean to me again. Quote http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
Melody Posted April 25, 2007 at 11:11 PM Posted April 25, 2007 at 11:11 PM My highlight is this email. (Yah Right!) Quote Where words fail music speaks.Où les mots échouent la musique parle
celinerific Posted April 26, 2007 at 02:32 AM Author Posted April 26, 2007 at 02:32 AM OMG. One more mega highlight. Celine on American Idol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She was amazing in every single way! Quote http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
celines_girl Posted April 26, 2007 at 03:10 AM Posted April 26, 2007 at 03:10 AM I just realized basically about the exact same time Celine was on Idol I was receiving my psychology scholarship. Quote http://photos-282.ak.facebook.com/ip002/v51/110/121/57009444/n57009444_30663282_9774.jpg
celinerific Posted April 26, 2007 at 07:48 PM Author Posted April 26, 2007 at 07:48 PM The highlight of my day was when I tried pulling down my friend's pants and made her run away. It was fun, but I ended up with her holding me hostage Quote http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
Elaine Posted April 29, 2007 at 11:40 PM Posted April 29, 2007 at 11:40 PM hahaha being caught hostage by friends usually tends to be funny! The highlights of my day: Getting dizzy after taking some medicine and then sleeping like a stone dreaming about céline (again)... Me and another friend who i had met through the forum (Sorry, i don't know who it was), were going to meet Céline at her house.. And she lived in a house which looked more like a shopping center... But I didn't get to see her because my dream was over before I got to that part! Fighting with my mom because she thinks I don't save a time to be with her or to help her with the housework and evrything... I got very angry but later I saw she was right... And the other one was watching 24 episodes I had missed and discovering some unexpected things! Just amazing... Quote http://img807.imageshack.us/img807/1352/opo3.jpg
celinerific Posted April 30, 2007 at 02:05 AM Author Posted April 30, 2007 at 02:05 AM Not being able to sell chocolate! Quote http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
celines_girl Posted April 30, 2007 at 02:51 AM Posted April 30, 2007 at 02:51 AM Watching the end of the year video and then having a song dedication to me while be proposed too. Quote http://photos-282.ak.facebook.com/ip002/v51/110/121/57009444/n57009444_30663282_9774.jpg
shakiria Posted April 30, 2007 at 08:49 AM Posted April 30, 2007 at 08:49 AM getting two pms of a goood friend of mine ive missed chatting to her Quote http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s216/trudy_026/LNO-Sig2.jpg how do i get you alone you dont know how long i have wanted to touch your lips and hold you tight
celinerific Posted April 30, 2007 at 07:41 PM Author Posted April 30, 2007 at 07:41 PM Talking about inappropriate things in class and laughing at it like immature freaks. Ahhhh, the good ole' days. Quote http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
Elaine Posted May 1, 2007 at 11:45 PM Posted May 1, 2007 at 11:45 PM Waking up late on a Tuesday, spend my whole day watching 24 and The X-files and now wondering why can't we have a holiday every week! Quote http://img807.imageshack.us/img807/1352/opo3.jpg
celinerific Posted May 6, 2007 at 01:53 AM Author Posted May 6, 2007 at 01:53 AM Seeing Spiderman 3. It was a great movie. And also, I'm loving Josh Groban's "You Are Loved"! Quote http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.