celinerific Posted March 24, 2007 at 03:25 AM Author Posted March 24, 2007 at 03:25 AM Another highlight . I was just talking to my friend and we were talking about the show "Friends" and then we started talking about Chandler and my friend said, "Do you know what Tulsa is spelled backwards?" (Tulsa is the company that Chandler worked for). I thought for a bit and I started laughing. Quote http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
Frida Posted March 24, 2007 at 07:45 AM Posted March 24, 2007 at 07:45 AM I'd die if there was a Celine line Yeah, me too , but I doubt they think of her as a style icon (don't worry Celine, we love you anyway) (Tulsa is the company that Chandler worked for) lol, I thought it was the city he worked in Nice clothes... But forget about those, scan the pic girl! Thank you! hehe, that was the first thing I did look here Quote http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tcc2copy3_zps08f18352.pnghttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tccgallery-1.png
shakiria Posted March 24, 2007 at 02:11 PM Posted March 24, 2007 at 02:11 PM talking to a special friend of mine today it really made my day Quote http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s216/trudy_026/LNO-Sig2.jpg how do i get you alone you dont know how long i have wanted to touch your lips and hold you tight
celinerific Posted March 24, 2007 at 03:49 PM Author Posted March 24, 2007 at 03:49 PM If I'm able to go get some frames, that'll be the highlight of my day. Quote http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
Love, Posted March 25, 2007 at 05:53 AM Posted March 25, 2007 at 05:53 AM (edited) I took my Mom with me this evening on a photoshoot for a client. The photoshoot took place out of town, and lasted about three hours. We had such a memorable time with the client. And afterwards, I took Mom out to dinner with me. Edited March 25, 2007 at 05:54 AM by Love, Quote
shakiria Posted March 25, 2007 at 11:23 AM Posted March 25, 2007 at 11:23 AM proberly going to work Quote http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s216/trudy_026/LNO-Sig2.jpg how do i get you alone you dont know how long i have wanted to touch your lips and hold you tight
mazceline Posted March 25, 2007 at 12:46 PM Posted March 25, 2007 at 12:46 PM mine too lol Quote http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpgSignature made by the webmiss of www.celinerific.comCeline is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x
Scully Dion Posted March 25, 2007 at 12:50 PM Posted March 25, 2007 at 12:50 PM oooh not having to be in work is the highlight of my day today! Quote www.celinelasvegas.comCeline Dion and Las Vegas Travel Guide - follow me on twitter @celinelasvegas
mazceline Posted March 25, 2007 at 01:03 PM Posted March 25, 2007 at 01:03 PM well my highlight there may be someone leaves me a huge tip rather than the usual 50p Quote http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpgSignature made by the webmiss of www.celinerific.comCeline is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x
celinerific Posted March 26, 2007 at 01:27 AM Author Posted March 26, 2007 at 01:27 AM Woohoo! I got frames and framed some of my Celine pictures on my walls. I'm still working on getting more frames. They're borderless, but it's niiice Quote http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
Love, Posted March 26, 2007 at 04:46 AM Posted March 26, 2007 at 04:46 AM I purchased two gorgeous Japanese Maple trees, and I planted them in giant pots in front of my house. Right now, their leaves have just started budding; but they looks dramatic and beautiful. I will need to take photographs within the next three days Quote
mazceline Posted March 26, 2007 at 09:59 AM Posted March 26, 2007 at 09:59 AM my highlight today is its my day off so im doing absolutely nothing at all......bliss Quote http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpgSignature made by the webmiss of www.celinerific.comCeline is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x
Krys Posted March 26, 2007 at 11:22 AM Posted March 26, 2007 at 11:22 AM i finished the angel on my friend's wall cant wait to see the pic Quote
shakiria Posted March 26, 2007 at 01:39 PM Posted March 26, 2007 at 01:39 PM my day off and im to busy cleaning but i sneaked on the computer Quote http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s216/trudy_026/LNO-Sig2.jpg how do i get you alone you dont know how long i have wanted to touch your lips and hold you tight
Frida Posted March 26, 2007 at 07:16 PM Posted March 26, 2007 at 07:16 PM I gave in to temptation today and went to H&M again, and they still had some of the M by Madonna thingys left (uh-oh ) I really like that simple, classic style so I came out having spent another $100 (I'm on their online-shop now btw, I can still order the stuff I couldn't get in the store ) Quote http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tcc2copy3_zps08f18352.pnghttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tccgallery-1.png
celinerific Posted March 26, 2007 at 08:20 PM Author Posted March 26, 2007 at 08:20 PM Pain in the thumb. That's all I can think of right now... So that's probably the highlight. Quote http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
Love, Posted March 27, 2007 at 06:46 AM Posted March 27, 2007 at 06:46 AM (edited) Highlight: A wonderful and fast 6-hour class today! I think I had a lot of fun, which made it go by so quickly! Lowlight: My $160 Ray-Bans sunglasses (MY FAVORITE PAIR ACTUALLY) dropped from my sweater ... so now someone else has it as my unwilled charity... :( Edited March 27, 2007 at 06:46 AM by Love, Quote
Frida Posted March 27, 2007 at 03:48 PM Posted March 27, 2007 at 03:48 PM My $160 Ray-Bans sunglasses (MY FAVORITE PAIR ACTUALLY) dropped from my sweater noo I hope you can find a new pair just like them I finally found a store that sells pantyhoses witch back-seam! $15/pair, but who cares? def. the highlight of my crappy day Quote http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tcc2copy3_zps08f18352.pnghttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tccgallery-1.png
Bellamy Posted March 27, 2007 at 04:15 PM Posted March 27, 2007 at 04:15 PM Lowlight: My $160 Ray-Bans sunglasses (MY FAVORITE PAIR ACTUALLY) dropped from my sweater ... so now someone else has it as my unwilled charity... :(This kind of thing happens to me quite often. I always lose or break things I like the most. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
shakiria Posted March 27, 2007 at 07:29 PM Posted March 27, 2007 at 07:29 PM going to have a bath and get to bed zzzz Quote http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s216/trudy_026/LNO-Sig2.jpg how do i get you alone you dont know how long i have wanted to touch your lips and hold you tight
celinerific Posted March 28, 2007 at 12:39 AM Author Posted March 28, 2007 at 12:39 AM Lowlight: My $160 Ray-Bans sunglasses (MY FAVORITE PAIR ACTUALLY) dropped from my sweater ... so now someone else has it as my unwilled charity... [/color] :( Awwwe, poor you! I lose a lot of things, I almost lost my MP3 player once. And I actually did lose something Celine, and let me tell you, that is no good day for any Celine fan or people around that particular person. Anyway, the highlight of my day was when I was biking and I was going downhill and I kept pedalling to keep my legs moving, and then I was going too fast and my foot slipped off the pedal and the back of my ankle scraped against the the pedal really hard and now it's all bleeding and hurting. Quote http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
shakiria Posted March 28, 2007 at 07:09 PM Posted March 28, 2007 at 07:09 PM coming home from work to see my kids Quote http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s216/trudy_026/LNO-Sig2.jpg how do i get you alone you dont know how long i have wanted to touch your lips and hold you tight
Frida Posted March 28, 2007 at 07:36 PM Posted March 28, 2007 at 07:36 PM I stayed at home today (grrr at headaches), so the highlight was probably when I ordered my skirt (sounds like an exciting day, doesn't it? ) Quote http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tcc2copy3_zps08f18352.pnghttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tccgallery-1.png
celinerific Posted March 28, 2007 at 07:56 PM Author Posted March 28, 2007 at 07:56 PM The highlight of my day was when I was in my I.T. class and someone brought a laser pointer and then they were sitting near the back and I was sitting near the front and our teacher was talking and all you see is the red dot on his head and then the person moved it to his crotch. It was so funny. Everyone was laughing and our teacher was like "What is so funny?: It's a thing where you just had to be there. Quote http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
Love, Posted March 29, 2007 at 06:30 AM Posted March 29, 2007 at 06:30 AM My highlight of today was being able to sit down and speak personally with some of my great mentors. It was just amazing. It's been a very LONG and accomplished day, but I am still smiling I can't wait for tomorrow! Quote
celinerific Posted March 30, 2007 at 12:41 AM Author Posted March 30, 2007 at 12:41 AM My friends and I celebrated Celine today!! That is my highlight! Quote http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
shakiria Posted March 30, 2007 at 06:25 PM Posted March 30, 2007 at 06:25 PM i have finished work till tuesday Quote http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s216/trudy_026/LNO-Sig2.jpg how do i get you alone you dont know how long i have wanted to touch your lips and hold you tight
celinerific Posted March 31, 2007 at 02:39 AM Author Posted March 31, 2007 at 02:39 AM We celebrated Celine EVEN MORE TODAY!!!!!!! Quote http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
Love, Posted April 1, 2007 at 06:21 AM Posted April 1, 2007 at 06:21 AM (edited) Highlights: Amazing day! Wonderful time with friends at church. Had a wonderful dinner. Went shopping. Walked around for a bit; wonderful moments of reflection. Enrolled in a new gym and continued one of my new year resolutions (FINALLY, and it ain't no April Fools!)Lowlight: I found out before my enrollment during the test that I had gained over 17 pounds! Edited April 1, 2007 at 06:22 AM by Love, Quote
Love, Posted April 1, 2007 at 10:27 AM Posted April 1, 2007 at 10:27 AM (edited) My $160 Ray-Bans sunglasses (MY FAVORITE PAIR ACTUALLY) dropped from my sweater noo I hope you can find a new pair just like them Lowlight: My $160 Ray-Bans sunglasses (MY FAVORITE PAIR ACTUALLY) dropped from my sweater ... so now someone else has it as my unwilled charity... [/color] :( Awwwe, poor you! I lose a lot of things..... Lowlight: My $160 Ray-Bans sunglasses (MY FAVORITE PAIR ACTUALLY) dropped from my sweater ... so now someone else has it as my unwilled charity... :(This kind of thing happens to me quite often. I always lose or break things I like the most. I went to three Sunglass Hut stores and five department stores today, and FINALLY found and bought the glasses! They're kinda rare, and the leopard-like color is exclusive to Sunglass Hut! So, now I have my Ray-Bans (brother Ray) again! Edited April 1, 2007 at 10:27 AM by Love, Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.