pat200 Posted June 9, 2007 at 09:22 PM Posted June 9, 2007 at 09:22 PM i just hope someone will put the videos and audios for downloading by tomorrow which happens to be my birthday! i so badly wanted to watch it but we have no tf1 in germany!!! anyway, fantastic overall especially when it came to celine singing, she stole the whole show!! Quote
René 2 Posted June 9, 2007 at 09:27 PM Posted June 9, 2007 at 09:27 PM I really enjoyed this tv special (especially A CAUSE pure treasure) but more promo for D'elles would have been better. I hope at least 2 million people watched the show. Quote
pepillo90 Posted June 9, 2007 at 09:30 PM Posted June 9, 2007 at 09:30 PM Can someone upload the audio for Caruso & TSMGO? I missed them... Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v622/pepillo90/swingit.jpg ► My Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/arts_yard/
Julian Posted June 9, 2007 at 09:32 PM Posted June 9, 2007 at 09:32 PM Could someone please upload a few mp3s of the special?TSMGO or "Caroline"???? PLEASE I missed it Quote
Teodora Posted June 9, 2007 at 09:34 PM Posted June 9, 2007 at 09:34 PM I listened to it on Cherie FM. I loved it! Yes, not much Celine in it, but when she did appear she rocked! Blueberry Hill with Johnny was amazing, all the improvizations she did after it also! I loved Show Must Go On and L'hymne a l'amour. They didn't kill it, like some of you said, they were great! Celine's voice was just great. Celine rapping to Caroline...just WOW! The woman can do anything! She was truely great on that one, especially since she's never done that before. Caruso was really nice too, but I expected Celine to put more into it. But, nice as always, she didn't want to steal the spotlight from Florent Pagny, she kept it soft, so he could shine. She's always doing that when singing with others live, like that... she doesn't want to oversing them, she's so nice Stayin' Alive was pretty cool too.I do hope somebody recorded it in HD. By the way: did you guys hear that this is the first show ever to be broadcasted in HD and in 16:9 format in France?! She made TV history!I guess the perfect special would have been like this: the interview from the TVA Special, the duets from the TF1 special, and instead of all these other singers singing their latest songs, Celine should have sang (playback, live, whatever) more songs from D'elles. And the little black dress! PS: If you put the HQ mp3s online by tomorrow night, I'll give you chocolate! I'm leaving home Monday morning, 8 hours by train, so I NEED to have them on my mp3 player! I recorded it from radio, but it kept interrupting... Quote
Frida Posted June 9, 2007 at 09:38 PM Posted June 9, 2007 at 09:38 PM grrr, I can't believe I missed it I hope someone was kind to record it for us Quote http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tcc2copy3_zps08f18352.pnghttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tccgallery-1.png
etjetaimeencore Posted June 9, 2007 at 09:55 PM Posted June 9, 2007 at 09:55 PM So...very disapointed by this special...Even if I'm French and I thought it won't be as beautiful as the TVA's one...The others singuers are just...how to say it?????! They were not good, not at all... Bad..Very bad!!! Celine' song were beautiful (even if all was playback for D'Elles) but the rest doesn't worth the pain!If Celine hadn't been here I would stop all recording etc... But....that's life...Céline is still the Best , that doesn't change...that's just a pity that they hadn't been able to do something much much better. Quote http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/6007/si2ks0.jpghttp://img45.imageshack.us/img45/797/userbar4200703171558616oa2.gif Je t'aime bien au-delà des lois de ce destin qui te retient sur un chemin trop loin du mien
CelineTheBest5 Posted June 9, 2007 at 09:55 PM Posted June 9, 2007 at 09:55 PM A pic of the special: from http://celinedionphotos.skyrock.com Quote https://www.facebook...linedionbrazil/
pol Posted June 9, 2007 at 10:01 PM Posted June 9, 2007 at 10:01 PM Did anybody tape it for us?? I hope we will be able to download just as tomorrow comes The Show Must Go On was an absolutely great performance. I didn't see her dance in A cause, I only heard it on Cherie Fm, but I'm very curious, as you say it was amazing!! The one thing is obvious Celine was made to do soft rock!! Quote http://www.celinedion.com/celinedion/english/images/tourheader.gifhttp://img212.imageshack.us/img212/2794/25241103520d133287fabux1.jpg MY TOUR DATESJune 12th, 2008 - Berlin, GermanyJune 28th, 2008 - Cracow, Poland
artistman2007 Posted June 9, 2007 at 11:10 PM Posted June 9, 2007 at 11:10 PM i have it all on vhs but i have no idea how to put it for u guys ,it was great caruso was 100% playback for celine,but the show was great Quote
Ronny83 Posted June 9, 2007 at 11:17 PM Author Posted June 9, 2007 at 11:17 PM Celine Dion & Florent Pagny - Caruso LIVE (Audio Only)Caricato da celinedionforum Quote The Celine Dion Italian fanbase - CelineDionItalia.com
Dionesque Posted June 9, 2007 at 11:30 PM Posted June 9, 2007 at 11:30 PM Thank you Ronny, I love this performance!! Could you put it as mp3 for download anyways? Here I can only listen to it but I don't know how to download it... Quote Visit me on Facebook 14th & 16th May 2008 - Antwerp Sportpaleis24th & 25th May 2008 - Paris Bercy2nd June 2008 - Amsterdam ArenA12th June 2008 - Berlin Waldbühne18th June 2008 - Köln Arena20th June 2008 - Hamburg Colorline Arena28th June 2008 - Kraków Błonia Park1st July 2008 - Vienna Stadthalle15th, 16th, 19th & 20th August 2008 - Montréal Bell Centre10th, 15th & 16th March 2011 - Las Vegas Caesars Palace ColosseumJ'étais là pour toi, Céline! Why has Javito been silenced ???
Nando Férri Posted June 9, 2007 at 11:37 PM Posted June 9, 2007 at 11:37 PM OMG! I love Caruso!!! I love the Lara Fabian's version, and now, I love the parts that Celine sings with deep voice... AMAZING! Quote http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4ejungtQy1r9swpco6_250.gif
LVCeline Posted June 10, 2007 at 12:04 AM Posted June 10, 2007 at 12:04 AM Caruso was eh. I don't like that the two of them sang together especially since the guy was so much more powerful than her. I think it made her look bad personally, and I'm irritated as hell at all the flipping duets. THIS IS YOUR TV SPECIAL FOR HELL SAKE. SING YOUR OWN DAMN SONGS. She barely had any parts in the song, and you couldn't hear her over the guy singing. By the way, is this tv special for any reason? I mean surely she wouldn't have a new album out or anything because then she would actually sing a few songs off the album instead of having nobody's come and sing pointless garbage songs and reduce Celine to a backup singer on her own special. Quote
celineaddictedpt Posted June 10, 2007 at 12:30 AM Posted June 10, 2007 at 12:30 AM OMG!!! i loveeeeeeee Caruso!!! No doubt Celine is the best!!! What a performance... These song is one of my favourites, and hearing Celine singing it is really really special for me... thanks for sharing Quote www.fotolog.net/celineaddicted5
Ronny83 Posted June 10, 2007 at 12:30 AM Author Posted June 10, 2007 at 12:30 AM OMG! I love Caruso!!! I love the Lara Fabian's version, and now, I love the parts that Celine sings with deep voice... AMAZING! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2SRwgReVQBA also on youtube Quote The Celine Dion Italian fanbase - CelineDionItalia.com
Dionesque Posted June 10, 2007 at 12:32 AM Posted June 10, 2007 at 12:32 AM I can't believe my own words but... I prefer Lara Fabian's waaayyyy better than this duet!!! I don't know, maybe that's because Pagny is just oversinging Céline and there's lack of harmony between the two of them?... i don't know... Anyways, I hope to hear Céline singing it solo one day... Quote Visit me on Facebook 14th & 16th May 2008 - Antwerp Sportpaleis24th & 25th May 2008 - Paris Bercy2nd June 2008 - Amsterdam ArenA12th June 2008 - Berlin Waldbühne18th June 2008 - Köln Arena20th June 2008 - Hamburg Colorline Arena28th June 2008 - Kraków Błonia Park1st July 2008 - Vienna Stadthalle15th, 16th, 19th & 20th August 2008 - Montréal Bell Centre10th, 15th & 16th March 2011 - Las Vegas Caesars Palace ColosseumJ'étais là pour toi, Céline! Why has Javito been silenced ???
Mozinha Posted June 10, 2007 at 12:35 AM Posted June 10, 2007 at 12:35 AM I missed the whole thing but I guess I didn't miss that much. There was a generation of French Singers I used to like but these new ones... seriously! This was a TV special to Celine, not to showcase other people. It gets really annoying. I'm anxious to see Celine singing The Show Must Go On. I've said a number of times this was the song I dreamed for Celine to sing. Can't wait! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpghttp://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png "And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"
$P!K& Posted June 10, 2007 at 12:37 AM Posted June 10, 2007 at 12:37 AM Please... Someone post all mp3 of the special! Quote
Tal Posted June 10, 2007 at 12:57 AM Posted June 10, 2007 at 12:57 AM I dont like Caruso at all! Celine sounds good, but when they sing together, the timing is completely off and they're voices didnt work together. Quote I live my life like a runawayI hide my dreams in a special placeI'm waiting here for my prince to comeTo save me from the darkness...
artistman2007 Posted June 10, 2007 at 01:28 AM Posted June 10, 2007 at 01:28 AM celine looked hot but there was olso that very hot girl who sang crazy in love i like her Quote
rodrigo_alka Posted June 10, 2007 at 01:50 AM Posted June 10, 2007 at 01:50 AM show must go on ? any audio ? Quote http://www.sportsevents.net/events/images/celine_dion.jpg .......I want you to need me........
tativale Posted June 10, 2007 at 01:59 AM Posted June 10, 2007 at 01:59 AM Yeah she left the guy - who sounds terrible in my opinion - to show off more than her. she letf him "shine". And they sing a "easy" way so the guy could sing. lol I didn't hear much of it 'cause I was gettign ready to go out.... but I really want to see the video I hope someone will put it online for us! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moiIt's always possible to change! Vive le Québec"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, lesinstants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."
ZoraSourit Posted June 10, 2007 at 01:59 AM Posted June 10, 2007 at 01:59 AM Loved Caruso! It's just a pitty that Céline didn't get to sing it ALONE! lol but either way, loved Céline vocals and emotion. Quote http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y179/zorasourit/2.jpgAntwerp ~ Paris ~ Dublin ~ Amsterdam ~ Berlim ~ Milan ~ ArrasSome people need no slogans or presentations. And that was a wrap, folks!
Nando Férri Posted June 10, 2007 at 02:28 AM Posted June 10, 2007 at 02:28 AM I can't believe my own words but... I prefer Lara Fabian's waaayyyy better than this duet!!! I don't know, maybe that's because Pagny is just oversinging Céline and there's lack of harmony between the two of them?... i don't know... Anyways, I hope to hear Céline singing it solo one day...Yeah. As I said, I love Lara's version... and the lycris of this song is such a poem. But I like the parts that Celine sings with her deep voice. Sounds veryyy good. But the guy screams to much. It wasn't good for him. Quote http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4ejungtQy1r9swpco6_250.gif
JP Posted June 10, 2007 at 04:15 AM Posted June 10, 2007 at 04:15 AM Oh thanks for Caruso!!I wasn't remember very good because i was so exciting, it was just the 2nd live performance i was seeing from Celine in 12 years..Celine get it very well, i'm still impress! But it's true their voice are not at the same thing but you know, they don't repeat together so.. Quote http://static-illicoweb.videotron.com/illicoweb/static/webtv/images/content/player/TVA_Celine_Dion_Sans_Attendre_Vf_WT_Poster.jpg
thevoice Posted June 10, 2007 at 06:44 AM Posted June 10, 2007 at 06:44 AM (edited) i hate lara's voice but i can see where u r coming from....celine sang her part in a much lower key - very deep and accurate but low . that other singer had a much more powerful high register and when they sang together u could hardly hear celine . now about whether it was live or not - since the first time i heard those few seconds of CARUSO in the preview i feared it's a prerecorded version i hope i'm wrong eventho some people here who saw the video think it's playback . Edited June 10, 2007 at 06:54 AM by thevoice Quote
JP Posted June 10, 2007 at 06:47 AM Posted June 10, 2007 at 06:47 AM i hate lara's voice but i can see where u r coming from....celine sang her part in a much lower key - very deep and accurate but low . that other singer had a much more powerful high register and when they sang together u could hardly hear celine . now about whether it was live or not - since the first time i heard those few minutes of CARUSO in the preview i feared it's a prerecorded version i hope i'm wrong eventho some people here who saw the video think it's playback .Hum, i was there, i hear 7 playback in the night and i can tell that this one was REALLY sound like a live one.. I'm not René so i can't confirm but i think that night, i really knew how sound a playback Quote http://static-illicoweb.videotron.com/illicoweb/static/webtv/images/content/player/TVA_Celine_Dion_Sans_Attendre_Vf_WT_Poster.jpg
thevoice Posted June 10, 2007 at 06:51 AM Posted June 10, 2007 at 06:51 AM (edited) well we'll know for sure when we'll see the video .SMGO was 100% live tho and she sounded great - too bad she sang only 2 lines and few high notes but still we could all hear her voice was so there edit : now that i think about it , they messed CARUSO a bit so it was probably live. when they sang together u could hear they were not in sync with one another ...LOL cant wait for the video Edited June 10, 2007 at 06:53 AM by thevoice Quote
thevoice Posted June 10, 2007 at 07:07 AM Posted June 10, 2007 at 07:07 AM "caroline" is on YOUTUBE and guess what? - it's not live!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TnswuBYOuuA Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.