Jump to content

EXCLUSIVE!!! Making Of "I Knew I Loved You"


Recommended Posts

Posted

Does anyone know this woman?

 

http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/ikilyrecording09.jpg

 

Thanks for video :flowers:

Celine made many funny faces :giggle:

Posted
That is just amazing! Thank you! I'd love to assist to Celine's recording sessions :wub:
Posted
nothing special about it . we hear the original version of the song with pictures from the recording studio...too bad we r not hearing the actual recordings .
Posted
thank dyou she looks so beautiful :wub:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-WTOLnq_3hiM/T-YMZXaW9JI/AAAAAAAACR4/bCmTbbqNEhY/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.20_%5B2012.06.22_00.44.23%5D.jpg

I dOn'T sUfFer FrOm InSaNiTy...I eNjOy EvErY MiNuTe Of iT...

 

Posted
I love the clip...it's superbe... :wub: :wub: :wub:
Posted
Does anyone know this woman?

 

http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/ikilyrecording09.jpg

 

They're most likely the writers..Mr & Mrs Bergman..:)

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY

Posted

Thank you so much for this video.

 

This song has a special place in my heart. I feel that it is so moving and so touching because of its simplicity, subtleness, sweetness, and sincerity. :wub:

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
Does anyone know this woman?

 

http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/ikilyrecording09.jpg

 

Thanks for video :flowers:

Celine made many funny faces :giggle:

Her face at the end of the video is just price less!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :flowers:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif

"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moi

It's always possible to change!

Vive le Québec

"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,
Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, les
instants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."

  • 8 months later...
Posted
the video link to youtube isnt active anymore, is there link else where, where i can watch this video?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...