Jump to content

EXCLUSIVE!!! Making Of "I Knew I Loved You"


Recommended Posts

Posted
Thank you so much!!! :)

"These walls keep a secret, That only we know..."

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u287/bambaplanet/G49272_b.jpg

Sorry for my English.

Posted
Making Of "I Knew I Loved You" clips are in Multimedia Section now. Thanks VinnyT. :flowers:

Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link

Click here. Thank you!

Posted
I don't realy speak Italian, but it's very close to Romanian so I understand some of it. Ennio also said "rare performance", in addition to saying it was measured and passionate, didn't he? At least that's what I understood with my very very poor Italian knowledge :giggle: She looks amazing!
Posted
I Hope we can download the video soon :flowers:

 

JULLIAAANNNNN from where are your avatar and signature pictures????????

celine in her new outfits....

where o where? :) :clap: :clap: :clap:

Posted
celine has found her hair extensions again... :whistling: hihi
Posted
In this song, Celine's voice is like a Stradivarius violin that floats on the gentle cloud of strings and sings to our ears and our souls.
Posted
In this song, Celine's voice is like a Stradivarius violin that floats on the gentle cloud of strings and sings to our ears and our souls.

 

How much did you drink? :giggle:

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY

Posted
Celine looks stunning :wub:

http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png

 

@ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com

Posted
In this song, Celine's voice is like a Stradivarius violin that floats on the gentle cloud of strings and sings to our ears and our souls.

 

How much did you drink? :giggle:

A gallon of orange juice... the usual... :bye1:

Posted
All I could say is wow just wow. Celine is amazing. :lmao:
For the joy of life, My passion for video gaming, and my Love for Celine Dion.
Posted
celine has found her hair extensions again... :whistling: hihi

As we know this recording session took place in September 2006. :D So, it's her old look. :P

 

hahah thats true.... hope she lost them now :P

Posted
thanks:)

A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019 Paris 12th September 2nd and 3rd October 2026

Posted
celine has found her hair extensions again... :whistling: hihi

As we know this recording session took place in September 2006. :D So, it's her old look. :P

 

quite right... :shy: I forgot this little detail.

Posted
That's not the official video right?

 

OMG Thank you Vinny i love this song but do you know is it ennio who Produced her on this song or somebody else like David Foster... :clap:

It´s great to be back i´ve missed all of you guys... :lmao: :wub:

http://i46.tinypic.com/2nvtcpl.jpg
Posted
That's not the official video right?

 

OMG Thank you Vinny i love this song but do you know is it ennio who Produced her on this song or somebody else like David Foster... :clap:

It´s great to be back i´ve missed all of you guys... :lmao: :wub:

the songs is produced by Quincy Jones :flowers:

For Exclusive News "Like Us" on Facebook

 

http://i44.tinypic.com/vfjwad.jpg

click on the banner

Posted

:clap:

I know that David Foster and Humberto Catica did the Arrangements for the song and it is Produced by Quincy jones&David.. so it´s a David Foster song...I saw it on the tribute album from Ennio. :giggle: Celine can´t live without making music with David hehe... :mdr:

http://i46.tinypic.com/2nvtcpl.jpg
Posted
:clap:

I know that David Foster and Humberto Catica did the Arrangements for the song and it is Produced by Quincy jones&David.. so it´s a David Foster song...I saw it on the tribute album from Ennio. :giggle: Celine can´t live without making music with David hehe... :mdr:

 

Nope..David only did the arrangement parts, not the producing..:)

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY

Posted
Great find!! Thanks soo much for the pics. How cool would it be to sit in on a Celine recording session??? :wub:
~J O E Y~
Posted
Ooh wow now I have an image to put with the song, grazie!!!! :)
LIFE BEGINS WITH LOVE
Posted

"Entertainment Tonight" mentioned Celine singing at the Oscars. They showed a very short clip of her in the recording studio singing the song.

 

Screencaps by tee-tee.

 

http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/et2007022201.jpg

 

http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/et2007022202.jpg

 

Video in Multimedia Section.

Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link

Click here. Thank you!

Posted
from the clip tee-tee made it seems like they also inteviewed Morricone stay tuned on ET in the next few days :P

For Exclusive News "Like Us" on Facebook

 

http://i44.tinypic.com/vfjwad.jpg

click on the banner

Posted

this is really great

thank you so much Vinny

CÉLINE,

I LOVE YOU SO...

 

http://img381.imageshack.us/img381/5272/enchanting014ty.jpg

 

It´s For Sure I´m Gonna Love You All The Way...

  • 4 weeks later...
Posted

I Knew I Loved You Recording Session, Full Video posted in Multiemdia Section. :clap: :clap: :clap:

 

http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/ikilyrecording01.jpg

 

http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/ikilyrecording02.jpg

 

http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/ikilyrecording03.jpg

 

http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/ikilyrecording04.jpg

 

http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/ikilyrecording05.jpg

 

http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/ikilyrecording06.jpg

 

http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/ikilyrecording07.jpg

 

http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/ikilyrecording08.jpg

 

http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/ikilyrecording09.jpg

 

http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/ikilyrecording10.jpg

 

http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/ikilyrecording11.jpg

 

http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/ikilyrecording12.jpg

 

http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/ikilyrecording13.jpg

 

http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/ikilyrecording14.jpg

 

http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/ikilyrecording15.jpg

Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link

Click here. Thank you!

Posted
It looks nice. More like a music video than a recording session.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...