Dreamer Posted March 3, 2007 at 12:32 AM Posted March 3, 2007 at 12:32 AM <object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mp73j22IYmo"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mp73j22IYmo" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object> Celine is so cute near the end. Interviewer rubs her left arm <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Oh my gosh! That is SOOOO FUNNY!!!! HOW DARE HE!!! Transcript:Interviewer: To be relaxed?Celine: You try to stay warm and I'm not doing very well right now...Interviewer: Do you have any...Do-You're not feeling very well...I'm... I'm... I'm gonna [ RUBS CELINE ] Oh Okay... YOU'RE GONNA DO WHAT, BOY!? <{POST_SNAPBACK}> huahaauh it was greatt poorr guyy where was Rene ?? If she wanna feel hot just call René Quote A new day has comehttp://sp0.fotologs.net/photo/16/42/116/celinepoderosa/1197867090_f.jpg
Dreamer Posted March 3, 2007 at 12:34 AM Posted March 3, 2007 at 12:34 AM Red Carpet Report from eTalk on CTV, VCD, 68MB:http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/79thoscarsetalk01.jpg God whats the problem of the camera man of eTalk??? He just gave a nice close of Celine's .... kkkkkk I LOVED IT Quote A new day has comehttp://sp0.fotologs.net/photo/16/42/116/celinepoderosa/1197867090_f.jpg
celinesounds Posted March 3, 2007 at 01:30 AM Posted March 3, 2007 at 01:30 AM http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2eywb-JlOYQ E! commenting her dress.<{POST_SNAPBACK}> Was Celine the best well dressed? Quote #FREEJAVITO
blue.grave Posted March 3, 2007 at 01:38 AM Posted March 3, 2007 at 01:38 AM In my opinion she is the best dressed. Quote For the joy of life, My passion for video gaming, and my Love for Celine Dion.
Koolan Posted March 3, 2007 at 02:02 AM Posted March 3, 2007 at 02:02 AM Red Carpet Report from eTalk on CTV, VCD, 68MB:http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/79thoscarsetalk01.jpg God whats the problem of the camera man of eTalk??? He just gave a nice close of Celine's .... kkkkkk I LOVED IT <{POST_SNAPBACK}>someone has shaky hands he wants to talk to her badly Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
Celinenvegas Posted March 3, 2007 at 02:41 AM Posted March 3, 2007 at 02:41 AM http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2eywb-JlOYQ E! commenting her dress.<{POST_SNAPBACK}> That Peter guy at the end of the clip gets on my nerves He said Celine looked like she was wearing a tea bag ...uh no, he's so rude and always has something negative to say. He's just one of those people to hate. He even didn't like Reeses' hair saying it was too long, so ridiculous, and her hair was really pretty. He himself is gastly looking and needs to look in the mirror <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Yeah, he`s pretty rediculous. But I think he does it on purpose half the time...I mean really, a tea bag dosn`t look like that anyway! <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Yup, he just wants attention and to be outrageos. They don't usually have a lot of good things to say in general. Quote ~J O E Y~
florence5829 Posted March 3, 2007 at 11:21 AM Posted March 3, 2007 at 11:21 AM i love her dressess,they are so match and elegant for celine Quote Florence Loves Celine till forever!!! http://www.ultimasurf.net/images/celebrities/Celine_Dion.jpeg
felixwhoals Posted March 3, 2007 at 12:25 PM Posted March 3, 2007 at 12:25 PM It cannot be voted as the worst dress! but it's not the BEST one. but looks good on Celine! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v323/felixwhoals/CelineMe.jpg So suddenly, it's clear to meThings changeOur future lies in here and nowWe live it through somehow Now the greatest rewardIs the love that I can giveI'm here for you nowFor as long as I liveYou made me who I am
Julian Posted March 3, 2007 at 01:03 PM Posted March 3, 2007 at 01:03 PM I've scaned a few articles for you International Articles 1 Quote
ifsicol Posted March 5, 2007 at 06:23 AM Posted March 5, 2007 at 06:23 AM elle est passée sur Canal + (France) : Interview tapis rouge "Tout ce que j'ai fait dans ma vie, a changé ma vie" (Zapping Canal + dimanche 4 mars 2007) Quote
Celinenvegas Posted March 6, 2007 at 04:13 PM Posted March 6, 2007 at 04:13 PM I've scaned a few articles for you International Articles<{POST_SNAPBACK}> Awesome - thanks for those. It's great she got a lot of publicity for this one appearance, it totally puts her name back out there and in people's minds again. Quote ~J O E Y~
Kay Posted March 6, 2007 at 06:15 PM Posted March 6, 2007 at 06:15 PM Haven't, until now, had a chance to come on here and spazz about how wonderful she was because YAY Celine is the bestest!! First, she looked ABSOLUTELY STUNNING BEYOND WORDS GORGEOUS!! Seriously...she just looked...WOW!! I honestly can't describe it with words just WOW! That performance was so wonderful! You could just tell she was singing it right to him and it was just SO sweet. I mean SO WHAT if she's not the "singing robot" of 99. She put feeling and emotion into it and it was WONDERFUL!! Honestly, some of the comments that have been posted on here, what happened to being a FAN!! Geez. Quote kylamariehttp://i9.tinypic.com/5358piw.png
mecee Posted March 7, 2007 at 12:05 PM Posted March 7, 2007 at 12:05 PM THIS IS AWESOME!! CELINE IS THE BEST!!THANX SOOOO MUCH! Quote
Teodora Posted March 11, 2007 at 09:36 PM Posted March 11, 2007 at 09:36 PM (edited) Wireimage added some new photos from the Vanity Fair party. These are my favourite ones. If anybody has these larger and with no watermark... Edited March 11, 2007 at 09:37 PM by Teodora Quote
Celinenvegas Posted March 13, 2007 at 02:21 AM Posted March 13, 2007 at 02:21 AM Wireimage added some new photos from the Vanity Fair party. These are my favourite ones. If anybody has these larger and with no watermark...<{POST_SNAPBACK}> Thanks for those, she looks great and happy! I can't wait to see her this week! Quote ~J O E Y~
blue.grave Posted March 14, 2007 at 06:57 PM Posted March 14, 2007 at 06:57 PM Wireimage added some new photos from the Vanity Fair party. These are my favourite ones. If anybody has these larger and with no watermark...<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Look at her go. GO!! CELINE!! GO!! CELINE!! GO!! Quote For the joy of life, My passion for video gaming, and my Love for Celine Dion.
mirage Posted March 18, 2007 at 09:28 PM Posted March 18, 2007 at 09:28 PM whahahhahaha mama has her bag, celine has her bag, and rene has his water... Quote
pepillo90 Posted March 18, 2007 at 09:40 PM Posted March 18, 2007 at 09:40 PM whahahhahaha mama has her bag, celine has her bag, and rene has his water... Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v622/pepillo90/swingit.jpg ► My Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/arts_yard/
RLAAMJR. Posted March 19, 2007 at 02:54 AM Posted March 19, 2007 at 02:54 AM That's Cool... I can't wait to see it myself! : Quote
swoopswoop Posted March 29, 2007 at 08:24 PM Posted March 29, 2007 at 08:24 PM Can't wait to see this performance in HD. Quote
mikober Posted April 30, 2007 at 10:39 PM Posted April 30, 2007 at 10:39 PM Nice performance, soft voice of CÉLINE, I like it! Quote
changepas39 Posted June 27, 2007 at 09:28 PM Posted June 27, 2007 at 09:28 PM it was a beautiful performance..... Quote http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f131/changepas39/f28ed0e8-0230-434c-9df9-6801977de1f0_zps821ef336.jpg
PtInesPt Posted September 20, 2007 at 05:44 PM Posted September 20, 2007 at 05:44 PM She was amazing on this performance... She rocks!!!! Quote
speedy Posted September 21, 2007 at 11:39 PM Posted September 21, 2007 at 11:39 PM She was amazing on this performance... She rocks!!!! I agree with you and I was waiting all night long for to get images of her, like many of you I supose I was soooo exited to hear that performance.In Spain we could hear it on radio, I was crying after she sang, spectacular, not one of her best but soooo emotional and strong!!!Love it!!! Quote
Angeleyes Posted October 21, 2008 at 05:46 PM Posted October 21, 2008 at 05:46 PM Thanks for posting this. It's a realy beautiful song. Can't wait to get the new Greatest Hits album Quote
celinesounds Posted October 30, 2008 at 03:03 AM Posted October 30, 2008 at 03:03 AM I didn’t know about this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnZjDqdACDU...feature=related Quote #FREEJAVITO
aivee Posted November 7, 2008 at 11:44 AM Posted November 7, 2008 at 11:44 AM thanks for posting.... :clap: :clap: Quote http://i40.tinypic.com/2w5rhif.jpg http://profiles.friendster.com/ivyjane http://www.youtube.com/ivyjanel
CILF Posted March 6, 2009 at 10:20 PM Posted March 6, 2009 at 10:20 PM I just downloaded this video. It's a more than beautiful performance, just wauw!Many thanks.But i'm still wondering what Enio had to say...... Quote
greenisher Posted April 30, 2009 at 02:43 AM Posted April 30, 2009 at 02:43 AM I'm interesting in the acapella version!! Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.