Jump to content

Miles to Go


Recommended Posts

Posted
I love this song! I'm surprised this song got cut from the LTAL tour.... She did say during the recording sessions that it was "perfect for stage." She should've sung this and cut that acoustic cover medley!

je me changerai en or pour que tu m'aimes encore

Posted
I adorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this song
http://i893.photobucket.com/albums/ac137/Venus_1982/new1.jpg

Angel of My World

[/i]

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...