Davey84 Posted December 9, 2008 at 08:42 AM Posted December 9, 2008 at 08:42 AM One of her greatest songs EVER !!!! I wonder why she didn't work with corey again... (Maybe He's a hard to work guy) ... And wonder why she never sang it live since she said it was great for the stage.... she did work with him on Prayer right?? I really love it in the sessions, when Corey's on the piano and Céline is singing along! It sounds so amazing!! it would have been so great, if she sang it that way live! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
reamary Posted December 11, 2008 at 08:13 AM Posted December 11, 2008 at 08:13 AM I have always adored Miles To Go (Before I Sleep), it's my favourite song in Let's Talk About Love -album! It's so beautiful and tender and has great lyrics. Love it so much. Quote http://i342.photobucket.com/albums/o419/reamary/1338b390-8604-432c-8a00-e8e1052a92ba.jpgHELSINKI 9.6.2008 - PARIS 26.11.2013 - PARIS 28.6.2016 - STOCKHOLM 17.6.2017 !
CelineFan93 Posted December 11, 2008 at 01:57 PM Posted December 11, 2008 at 01:57 PM I do like the song, it has great lyrics, but if someone asked me, what are your favourites, I would always forget. I mean, I really like it and when I'm listening to LTAL I do enjoy listening to the song, but I forget how much I like it until I listen to it. They lyrics are so special. It's a beautiful song! Quote http://i331.photobucket.com/albums/l445/Celinefan93/starssig.jpg Cath*
Black Kitten Posted December 11, 2008 at 02:10 PM Posted December 11, 2008 at 02:10 PM (edited) i'm wondering if Celine can still remember she recorded this song? Edited December 11, 2008 at 02:12 PM by dhena Quote
peo Posted December 11, 2008 at 02:23 PM Posted December 11, 2008 at 02:23 PM (edited) Idk if it's against the rules, but can somebody share the song? You should get Let's Talk About Love CD, it's one of her best If you want to heart it: <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XI5iKphOgaw&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XI5iKphOgaw&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object> Silly me! I have the song already and honestly, I don't like it. Thank You! Edited December 11, 2008 at 02:24 PM by peo Quote http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j233/Astrid_07/DSCF4582.jpg There ain't a dream that don't have the chance to come true now, it just takes a little faith baby... Follow me on Twitter and I'll follow you: http://twitter.com/RainbowishABE
Hilda Posted December 11, 2008 at 02:45 PM Posted December 11, 2008 at 02:45 PM hahahaha 'thank you' Quote
celinecolombian Posted December 11, 2008 at 08:56 PM Posted December 11, 2008 at 08:56 PM My favourite from LTAL !!!I think it's a gem Quote
cpdumanon Posted December 13, 2008 at 04:40 AM Posted December 13, 2008 at 04:40 AM luv that song!!!!! Quote http://i43.tinypic.com/2e5rrs7.jpg
Bell Posted December 14, 2008 at 05:26 PM Posted December 14, 2008 at 05:26 PM I simply LOVE it! Quote 16 YEARS A FORUM MEMBER
celinestar Posted May 15, 2009 at 05:25 PM Posted May 15, 2009 at 05:25 PM I love it Quote Wembley Stadium - July 10th 199960th Birthday Party for BAFTA - October 28th 2007 (I met Celine on this day!!!!!)o2 Arena- May 6th 2008NIA Birmingham- May 10th 2008
Guest Reuben Posted May 15, 2009 at 08:00 PM Posted May 15, 2009 at 08:00 PM Its a beautiful song. It is based on Robert Frosts poem Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening. Quote
SuperLove4Celine Posted May 15, 2009 at 09:28 PM Posted May 15, 2009 at 09:28 PM I really wish Céline would perform the songs she "claims" she loves that she's recorded. "Miles To Go (Before I Sleep)" and "A Song For You" are perfect examples of this. She has mentioned both of these songs are beautiful and are gems to her. Yet, the former hasn't been performed even once (that I'm aware of), while the latter was only performed once in Europe during the Taking Chances World Tour. I mean what the heck?! LOL ...Joe... Quote
Davey84 Posted May 15, 2009 at 09:41 PM Posted May 15, 2009 at 09:41 PM I really wish Céline would perform the songs she "claims" she loves that she's recorded. "Miles To Go (Before I Sleep)" and "A Song For You" are perfect examples of this. She has mentioned both of these songs are beautiful and are gems to her. Yet, the former hasn't been performed even once (that I'm aware of), while the latter was only performed once in Europe during the Taking Chances World Tour. I mean what the heck?! LOL ...Joe... yeah well i can think of three reasons why she doesn't sing the gems of new albums ----> rené ----> grannies and housewifes ----> money I love this track and it would be amazing if she sang it live with just the piano, like on the recording sessions Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
Selina286 Posted May 16, 2009 at 12:32 AM Posted May 16, 2009 at 12:32 AM (edited) I LOVE IT!!! I LOVE IT!!! I LOVE IT!!! I LOVE IT!!! I LOVE IT!!! I LOVE IT!!! I LOVE IT!!! I LOVE IT!!! I LOVE IT!!! I LOVE IT!!! I LOVE IT!!! I LOVE IT!!! I LOVE IT!!! I LOVE IT!!! I LOVE IT!!!I LOVE IT!!! I LOVE IT!!! I LOVE IT!!! I LOVE IT!!! I LOVE IT!!! I LOVE IT!!! Edited May 16, 2009 at 12:32 AM by Selina286 Quote
pat200 Posted May 16, 2009 at 08:05 AM Author Posted May 16, 2009 at 08:05 AM it would be a dream come true to hear her sing that song live! Quote
SensationalCeline Posted May 17, 2009 at 03:19 AM Posted May 17, 2009 at 03:19 AM Def. one of my favorite on the LTAL album. This was one of the songs that I had on repeat for days at a time. Love it. Quote http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg280/spoiledrottenbrat4063/Celine%20Dion/CELINESIGGY.jpg
tal-sh2 Posted May 17, 2009 at 08:08 AM Posted May 17, 2009 at 08:08 AM AMAZING.It also has Behind-The-Session video in "Au Coeur Du Stade" DVD. Quote "These walls keep a secret, That only we know..."http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u287/bambaplanet/G49272_b.jpgSorry for my English.
CelineRox Posted May 17, 2009 at 02:52 PM Posted May 17, 2009 at 02:52 PM I have LOVED this song from day one...one my favs from the album along with Us, Love is on the way and Where is the love Quote http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm31/celinedion82/Emilylove-signature-1.jpg
SensationalCeline Posted May 17, 2009 at 08:01 PM Posted May 17, 2009 at 08:01 PM I have LOVED this song from day one...one my favs from the album along with Us, Love is on the way and Where is the love Where is the Love is one of my favorites too! I love the part that goes "Like a flower that dies from angry rain, why do we hurt ourselves?" It's my favorite line. BTW, I love your avatar!!!!!!!!!!! If I may ask, where did you get it? Quote http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg280/spoiledrottenbrat4063/Celine%20Dion/CELINESIGGY.jpg
CelineRox Posted May 17, 2009 at 09:27 PM Posted May 17, 2009 at 09:27 PM I have LOVED this song from day one...one my favs from the album along with Us, Love is on the way and Where is the love Where is the Love is one of my favorites too! I love the part that goes "Like a flower that dies from angry rain, why do we hurt ourselves?" It's my favorite line. BTW, I love your avatar!!!!!!!!!!! If I may ask, where did you get it? Yes, I love that part too! And thanks ..... it's from the 25 ans D'Amour magazine Quote http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm31/celinedion82/Emilylove-signature-1.jpg
zmilez Posted May 18, 2009 at 06:25 PM Posted May 18, 2009 at 06:25 PM I have LOVED this song from day one...one my favs from the album along with Us, Love is on the way and Where is the love Where is the Love is one of my favorites too! I love the part that goes "Like a flower that dies from angry rain, why do we hurt ourselves?" It's my favorite line. BTW, I love your avatar!!!!!!!!!!! If I may ask, where did you get it? Yes, I love that part too! Yeap!!! love tht part, too...as for Miles to go --> the song itself (melody) is very, very, very nice!!! 1 of the my fav in the LTAL album =) each time the song ends, definitely will have it played again, again and again...easily for another 3 times...till my brother asks me 'she only has this 1 song in this album?' .hahaha... Quote :: [Whatever you want to do, just do it...Making a damn fool of yourself is absolutely essential] ::
Matias Posted May 18, 2009 at 08:23 PM Posted May 18, 2009 at 08:23 PM my favorite line is "I would carry the rock of Gibraltar just for you, lift it like a pebble from the beach, to the skies..." Quote http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_maic6m257V1rbfceqo2_250.gif"No no, put it back..."
SensationalCeline Posted May 18, 2009 at 10:38 PM Posted May 18, 2009 at 10:38 PM my favorite line is "I would carry the rock of Gibraltar just for you, lift it like a pebble from the beach, to the skies..." Her songs have the most amazing lines. I love that line as well. It's so powerful and so deep. I could just see her now singing this to Rene because this is truly how deep their love goes. Quote http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg280/spoiledrottenbrat4063/Celine%20Dion/CELINESIGGY.jpg
thatgirlmeghan Posted May 19, 2009 at 12:16 AM Posted May 19, 2009 at 12:16 AM Is the video of her recording this on YouTube? I would like to see it. Thanks! Quote
Celinesongs Posted May 19, 2009 at 09:40 PM Posted May 19, 2009 at 09:40 PM Every time I hear (sing) this song, I just sigh afterwards. It just leaves me with a peaceful feeling inside Quote "...I offer what you cannot buy, devoted love, until we die" ~Je t'aime, Céline! http://www.celinerific.com/Gallery/CelineRene/CelineRene26.jpg
Terre Posted May 23, 2009 at 01:25 PM Posted May 23, 2009 at 01:25 PM MTG isn't one of my very favourites but I do enjoy listening to it a lot. I wouldn't mind hearing it live. Quote My Taking Chances World TourAmsterdam June 2nd 2008 -Section A4, Row 7, Seat 11Stockholm June 7th 2008 -Section A8/A24, Row 3, Seat 40Helsinki June 9th 2008 -Section 119, Row 4, Seat 2 Bruce freakin' Springsteen
SensationalCeline Posted May 23, 2009 at 11:58 PM Posted May 23, 2009 at 11:58 PM Every time I hear (sing) this song, I just sigh afterwards. It just leaves me with a peaceful feeling inside It wasn't until after you said this that I realized that this is so true!! Quote http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg280/spoiledrottenbrat4063/Celine%20Dion/CELINESIGGY.jpg
Celinesongs Posted May 24, 2009 at 04:24 AM Posted May 24, 2009 at 04:24 AM Every time I hear (sing) this song, I just sigh afterwards. It just leaves me with a peaceful feeling inside It wasn't until after you said this that I realized that this is so true!! Quote "...I offer what you cannot buy, devoted love, until we die" ~Je t'aime, Céline! http://www.celinerific.com/Gallery/CelineRene/CelineRene26.jpg
neilg Posted May 24, 2009 at 10:24 AM Posted May 24, 2009 at 10:24 AM I never used to really like it, but it has really grown on me - now, it's one of my favorites from that period. It's one of my favorite songs to listen to while I'm driving also. It de-stresses me! Quote
Esty Posted May 24, 2009 at 12:25 PM Posted May 24, 2009 at 12:25 PM It's one of those wonderful songs that I adore after all these years. It's one of the most magical songs on LTAL. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.