browseceline Posted January 8, 2010 at 01:00 AM Posted January 8, 2010 at 01:00 AM you could make a menu going along with it, using tmpgenc dvd author. It is not difficult and you can find guides on the internet how to use it.you can also use nero 7 and make chapters in the movie, just load it in, it is not that difficult too. With dvd author you can even choose which background you want. Afterwards you can burn everything to dvd or make a image of it to burn later. 1 Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
RLAAMJR. Posted February 24, 2010 at 02:16 PM Posted February 24, 2010 at 02:16 PM i want this concert so bad. Quote
blue.grave Posted February 24, 2010 at 02:57 PM Posted February 24, 2010 at 02:57 PM This the only concert I don't have in my Celine DVD and VHS collection. And when is this show going released already? Quote For the joy of life, My passion for video gaming, and my Love for Celine Dion.
Bruno Portugal Posted October 17, 2017 at 04:29 PM Posted October 17, 2017 at 04:29 PM Back to this topic... Is this performance from the Live in Memphis concert? It's not included on the VHS version but the dress, hair and makeup are the same from "The Power Of The Dream". Another great DVD to be released! 3 Quote My Webpage >>> TRIBUTE TO CELINE DION
celinesounds Posted October 17, 2017 at 04:43 PM Posted October 17, 2017 at 04:43 PM Back to this topic... Is this performance from the Live in Memphis concert? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dL3-RExDlU4 It's not included on the VHS version but the dress, hair and makeup are the same from "The Power Of The Dream". https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lM_7_gfpanI Another great DVD to be released! they are like on the dvd all the way Quote #FREEJAVITO
actofcontrition Posted October 17, 2017 at 04:52 PM Posted October 17, 2017 at 04:52 PM Back to this topic... Is this performance from the Live in Memphis concert? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dL3-RExDlU4 It's not included on the VHS version but the dress, hair and makeup are the same from "The Power Of The Dream". https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lM_7_gfpanI Another great DVD to be released! Yes Call the man is on the VHS just before The power of the dream but River deep mountain high, Falling into you and Where does my heart beat now are not on the VHS (and maybe more songs missing) Quote
Bruno Portugal Posted October 17, 2017 at 04:55 PM Posted October 17, 2017 at 04:55 PM Yes Call the man is on the VHS just before The power of the dream but River deep mountain high, Falling into you and Where does my heart beat now are not on the VHS (and maybe more songs missing) Thanks. My mistake. I only have the DVDs. So I'm desperately waiting for this. Waiting and waiting... and... waiting! Quote My Webpage >>> TRIBUTE TO CELINE DION
Simon Posted October 19, 2017 at 09:29 AM Posted October 19, 2017 at 09:29 AM Are you still waiting for LiM to be released on DVD? By the way, anyone wants a copy of the Audio CD for just € 1.061,80? Then click here :mdr: 2 Quote You could see? I could break! Did you notice all my mistakes? | *taking a kayak* | thanks @TakingChances for the signatur ♥ Vienna ♥ Las Vegas ♥ Paris ♥ Lille ♥ Berlin ♥ London ♥ Québec City ♥
Bruno Portugal Posted October 19, 2017 at 05:32 PM Posted October 19, 2017 at 05:32 PM Are you still waiting for LiM to be released on DVD? By the way, anyone wants a copy of the Audio CD for just € 1.061,80? Then click here :mdr: Yes. I will die waiting...I simply don't understand why they don't release her material. There's so much in Sony's archive. Quote My Webpage >>> TRIBUTE TO CELINE DION
Taking Chances Posted March 20, 2018 at 11:16 PM Posted March 20, 2018 at 11:16 PM (edited) I'm sorry for bringing back this slightly old topic, but has Live in Memphis still never been released on DVD as of 2018? I was doing some research, and I really couldn't find any proof that it's been released. I also googled the Live In Memphis CD. Is that a legit release, or is that extracted from the VHS video release? EDIT: Does anyone know where to buy the Live in Memphis CD? I can't find it anywhere. Edited March 20, 2018 at 11:21 PM by Taking Chances Quote
celine4evauk Posted March 20, 2018 at 11:29 PM Posted March 20, 2018 at 11:29 PM I'm sorry for bringing back this slightly old topic, but has Live in Memphis still never been released on DVD as of 2018? I was doing some research, and I really couldn't find any proof that it's been released. I also googled the Live In Memphis CD. Is that a legit release, or is that extracted from the VHS video release? EDIT: Does anyone know where to buy the Live in Memphis CD? I can't find it anywhere. It was released on vcd, for Japan I think. Is that what you saw, because it wasn’t released on cd? If you see it at any time it’s a bootleg.Although saying that, I have the bootleg 😂 and also the Zürich show 🤣 Quote
Celine Fan 77 Posted March 21, 2018 at 06:39 AM Posted March 21, 2018 at 06:39 AM I'm sorry for bringing back this slightly old topic, but has Live in Memphis still never been released on DVD as of 2018? I was doing some research, and I really couldn't find any proof that it's been released. I also googled the Live In Memphis CD. Is that a legit release, or is that extracted from the VHS video release? EDIT: Does anyone know where to buy the Live in Memphis CD? I can't find it anywhere. Apparently a DVD was scheduled to be released in Japan back in 2008, shortly before Celine's concerts there. Unfortunately it was changed last minute into Complete Best 1 Quote Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
celinesounds Posted March 21, 2018 at 12:27 PM Posted March 21, 2018 at 12:27 PM I missed place my VCD When I moved to France 🦄 Quote #FREEJAVITO
Taking Chances Posted March 21, 2018 at 04:33 PM Posted March 21, 2018 at 04:33 PM (edited) It was released on vcd, for Japan I think. Is that what you saw, because it wasn't released on cd? If you see it at any time it's a bootleg.Although saying that, I have the bootleg �� and also the Zürich show �� What's a vcd? Is that different from a regular CD? I found it on eBay, but it's super expensive. But is the quality of this vcd better than the bootleg? I desperately want this concert in decent quality. https://www.ebay.com...M8AAOSw7XBY8Q4d I don't think I have the Zürich show. Is the quality good? Apparently a DVD was scheduled to be released in Japan back in 2008, shortly before Celine's concerts there. Unfortunately it was changed last minute into Complete Best Really? I never knew. What a stupid decision. Like she needed another "new" compilation before her concert. I need to figure out this vcd crap now. I'm on a mission to get this concert in HD, lol. I missed place my VCDWhen I moved to France So you had this vcd, but you lost it? Do you still maybe have the files? Or can you at least confirm what the quality of these files are? Edited March 21, 2018 at 04:35 PM by Taking Chances Quote
actofcontrition Posted March 21, 2018 at 04:56 PM Posted March 21, 2018 at 04:56 PM When you think about it, its completly insane that her 2 biggest tour when she was at her peak doesnt have a dvd from the english concerts! Its about time Sony.. we need the english and french version of the Falling into you tour and the english version of the Let's talk about love tour on dvd! 3 Quote
celine4evauk Posted March 21, 2018 at 05:10 PM Posted March 21, 2018 at 05:10 PM What's a vcd? Is that different from a regular CD? I found it on eBay, but it's super expensive. But is the quality of this vcd better than the bootleg? I desperately want this concert in decent quality. https://www.ebay.com...M8AAOSw7XBY8Q4d I don't think I have the Zürich show. Is the quality good? Really? I never knew. What a stupid decision. Like she needed another "new" compilation before her concert. I need to figure out this vcd crap now. I'm on a mission to get this concert in HD, lol. So you had this vcd, but you lost it? Do you still maybe have the files? Or can you at least confirm what the quality of these files are? A vcd is like a dvd, not a cd. But it’s just a complete file as it were. So you can’t skip through songs, only fast forward like a vhs. Long time since I watched it. 1 Quote
celine4evauk Posted March 21, 2018 at 05:13 PM Posted March 21, 2018 at 05:13 PM When you think about it, its completly insane that her 2 biggest tour when she was at her peak doesnt have a dvd from the english concerts! Its about time Sony.. we need the english and french version of the Falling into you tour and the english version of the Let's talk about love tour on dvd! Completely agree with you. But if they can’t be bothered (or think it’s not financially viable) to release new stuff on dvd, can’t see them remastering old concerts to release. They’d have to remaster them because of the difference in tv picture quality since the 90’s. But they definitely should. Quote
Dion2000 Posted March 21, 2018 at 06:13 PM Posted March 21, 2018 at 06:13 PM Completely agree with you. But if they can’t be bothered (or think it’s not financially viable) to release new stuff on dvd, can’t see them remastering old concerts to release. They’d have to remaster them because of the difference in tv picture quality since the 90’s. But they definitely should. But Falling Into you has LIM and the brunei show. And Quote
celine4evauk Posted March 21, 2018 at 06:32 PM Posted March 21, 2018 at 06:32 PM But Falling Into you has LIM and the brunei show. And So?? Quote
Taking Chances Posted March 21, 2018 at 08:00 PM Posted March 21, 2018 at 08:00 PM A vcd is like a dvd, not a cd. But it's just a complete file as it were. So you can't skip through songs, only fast forward like a vhs. Long time since I watched it. I see. I have software to fix that. I just need the DVD or CD or whatever format it is, as long as it's an authentic digital copy. Does anyone here on the forum have this vcd? Quote
SuperLove4Celine Posted March 21, 2018 at 08:17 PM Posted March 21, 2018 at 08:17 PM I see. I have software to fix that. I just need the DVD or CD or whatever format it is, as long as it's an authentic digital copy. Does anyone here on the forum have this vcd? I do, yes. Quote
Peppercorn1991 Posted March 21, 2018 at 08:43 PM Posted March 21, 2018 at 08:43 PM I do, yes. I do too but the quality isn’t the best Kev x Quote
Taking Chances Posted March 21, 2018 at 09:30 PM Posted March 21, 2018 at 09:30 PM I do, yes. What do you think about it? Is the quality any good? I do too but the quality isn’t the best Kev x How so? Quote
celine4evauk Posted March 21, 2018 at 09:41 PM Posted March 21, 2018 at 09:41 PM (edited) What do you think about it? Is the quality any good? How so? Like I said in an earlier post about quality, you can’t expect the same picture quality from a vhs or vcd produced in the 90’s (can’t remember which year exactly the vcd came out) to match those produced nowadays. Vcd is better than vhs, the quality always started going once it’s been watched regularly lol. I only got the vcd because there wasn’t a dvd 😂 Edited March 21, 2018 at 09:42 PM by celine4evauk Quote
Davey84 Posted March 21, 2018 at 09:50 PM Posted March 21, 2018 at 09:50 PM I guess you can compare a vcd to a DVD like a 360 youtube vid to a 1080 YouTube vid I'd rather love to see a stadium concert of the FIY tour released on DVD than LIM.... so people can experience the sheer scale of her popularity before MHWGO! Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G950F met Tapatalk 4 Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
Taking Chances Posted March 21, 2018 at 10:04 PM Posted March 21, 2018 at 10:04 PM Like I said in an earlier post about quality, you can't expect the same picture quality from a vhs or vcd produced in the 90's (can't remember which year exactly the vcd came out) to match those produced nowadays. Vcd is better than vhs, the quality always started going once it's been watched regularly lol. I only got the vcd because there wasn't a dvd 😂 All I really want it to find the highest quality version of Live In Memphis that is possible. I would buy the VCD today just to get a little better quality than the VHS. But this VCD isn't really available anymore. So what are my options? I guess you can compare a vcd to a DVD like a 360 youtube vid to a 1080 YouTube vid I'd rather love to see a stadium concert of the FIY tour released on DVD than LIM.... so people can experience the sheer scale of her popularity before MHWGO! Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G950F met Tapatalk Yes, I agree. There's a big missing part of her concerts not released on decent quality. They haven't even released a CD with good quality audio from this concert. Quote
Unisono Posted March 23, 2018 at 12:59 PM Posted March 23, 2018 at 12:59 PM Where do the live versions on the "unofficial" Canadian Queen album come from? I think it's the live in memphis concert (plus mhwgo at the end but that comes from another live). Quote
comingback Posted August 22, 2020 at 05:25 PM Posted August 22, 2020 at 05:25 PM Why didn't Sony release the LIM DVD???I will never understand that. Quote
Celine Fan 77 Posted August 22, 2020 at 09:07 PM Posted August 22, 2020 at 09:07 PM Why didn't Sony release the LIM DVD???I will never understand that. I think they were about to release it in Japan in 2008 but they cancelled it last minute to release Complete Best instead 1 Quote Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
celinesounds Posted August 23, 2020 at 01:05 PM Posted August 23, 2020 at 01:05 PM I think they were about to release it in Japan in 2008 but they cancelled it last minute to release Complete Best instead cause the video was too sexy, we could see her pu$$iie over the pants Quote #FREEJAVITO
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.