Jump to content

New Piece for A New Day... show


Recommended Posts

Posted
i dont care about AA cause it sounds the same every night - she is singing it in playback . yes - the song is beautiful but i'd rather hear her singing other songs live .

 

You really think you know it all about whats mimed or live don't you? ^_^

 

yeahh :thumbsup2:

 

:innocent: :giggle: :innocent:

http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/3239/kylieima5lp9.jpg

How do you describe a feeling??

Posted

 

Oh no you didn't j/k

She is the Choreographer for Celine's show . She made Celine dance moves and the rest of the cast. Mia's site she is super cool i love her. Hope the info helps

Posted
I would like that songs like "I'm your angel" and "That's the way it is" be added to a new day, afterall, those ore two of celine's most succesful english songs. I think they would add freshness to the show, and also both of the songs are better known to the general audience.
Posted

Is it just me or did the part when the dancers lifted Celine's stand-in up in the air remind you guys of the performance to "Refuse To Dance" on "The Colour Of My Love" DVD?

 

...Joe...

Posted
Lipped but HELLA amazing. Especially with the background and its concept. I was like OMG when I first heard it in April 2003 from the bootleg.

 

AA was first sung live as we have several versions of it .. but now it's lipped. But I don't think it will be removed as it's one of the most spectacular songs and backgrounds of the show!

Posted (edited)
is it a chance she will use RDMH for the end of the show!? i mean she has all the dancers in one line at the end... :D i think its a HUGE song to end the show :D Edited by mirage
Posted
I want her to sing The reason :shy:

A new day has come

http://sp0.fotologs.net/photo/16/42/116/celinepoderosa/1197867090_f.jpg

Posted
is it a chance she will use RDMH for the end of the show!? i mean she has all the dancers in one line at the end... :D i think its a HUGE song to end the show :D

 

I also think that it would be a great ending of the show but I doubt it. They won't performe an up-tempo sung after MHWGO.. the ending song must be something calm as WAWW was..

http://img76.imageshack.us/img76/2392/liveineuropesigtt5.jpg

The new German-speaking fan site >> toujoursCéline << Die neue deutschsprachige Fanseite

 

24.05.08 - Paris, France

25.05.08 - Paris, France

27.05.08 - Paris, France

30.05.08 - Dublin, Ireland

12.06.08 - Berlin, Germany

14.06.08 - Frankfurt, Germany

16.06.08 - Stuttgart, Germany

18.06.08 - Köln, Germany

20.06.08 - Hamburg, Germany

22.06.08 - München, Germany

05.07.08 - Nice, France

Posted
is it a chance she will use RDMH for the end of the show!? i mean she has all the dancers in one line at the end... :D i think its a HUGE song to end the show :D

 

I also think that it would be a great ending of the show but I doubt it. They won't performe an up-tempo sung after MHWGO.. the ending song must be something calm as WAWW was..

 

They may keep MHWGO as the show ender, but just add more songs throughout the middle of the show instead. It would make more sense, IMO.

 

...Joe...

Posted
i hope it is added onto the dvd
Posted
Since Celine starts back this week from her October break, maybe we will get at least one of the new song changes posted on CD.com.
Posted
Team Celine members, membres d'équipe Céline, you can watch a picture of the new choregraphy... on celinedion.com :flowers:
Posted
Team Celine members, membres d'équipe Céline, you can watch a picture of the new choregraphy... on celinedion.com  :flowers:

What? :ermm:

 

Am I mistaking?? :unsure:

 

Obviously not : "Also inside the TeamCeline area, members will find exclusive behind-the-scenes footage from a choreography rehearsal for "River Deep, Mountain High;" a song which will soon be added to the show! We will announce the starting performance date for this new song on Celinedion.com as soon as it has been confirmed. Visit the 'Exclusives' page of the A New Day... section inside the TeamCeline area to view this clip now!"

post-683-1161712257.jpg

Posted
Am I mistaking??  :unsure:

 

Obviously not : "Also inside the TeamCeline area, members will find exclusive behind-the-scenes footage from a choreography rehearsal for "River Deep, Mountain High;" a song which will soon be added to the show! We will announce the starting performance date for this new song on Celinedion.com as soon as it has been confirmed. Visit the 'Exclusives' page of the A New Day... section inside the TeamCeline area to view this clip now!"

Already posted in this very topic. Please, do a 'search' before posting. :flowers:

 

Direct link: http://www.celinedionforum.com/index.php?s...ndpost&p=424550

Posted
that's not new, check previous pages.

Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link

Click here. Thank you!

Posted
Celine performs tonight after about a month break. Do you think she will perform River Deep Mountain High tonight for the first time as part of AND?
Posted
Celine performs tonight after about a month break.  Do you think she will perform River Deep Mountain High tonight for the first time as part of AND?

 

Initially I thought: yes. But Yves said November.. :unsure:

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY

Posted
Yves the keyboard player?

I live my life like a runaway

I hide my dreams in a special place

I'm waiting here for my prince to come

To save me from the darkness...

Posted

RDMH isn't in the show [yet]. Most likely in November.

 

Also, Paul Picard has left the band (and has been replaced by a woman)..

 

They also removed the 'Moon guy' from the show..:(

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY

Posted
RDMH isn't in the show [yet]. Most likely in November.

 

Also, Paul Picard has left the band (and has been replaced by a woman)..

 

They also removed the 'Moon guy' from the show..:(

 

It can't be true ! :shocking: :evil:

Posted
why Paul Picard has been removed from AND show???!!! the reason of it??? :(

 

-11th/12th November 2004 Las Vegas Caesar's Palace!! First ROW!!

-6th May 2008 London O2 Arena,

-19th & 20th May 2008 Paris Bercy

-2nd June 2008 Amsterdam Arena

-14th June 2008 Frankfurt Commerzbank

-3rd July 2008 Milan Datch Forum

-5th July 2008 Nice Stade Nikaia

Posted
RDMH isn't in the show [yet]. Most likely in November.

 

Also, Paul Picard has left the band (and has been replaced by a woman)..

 

They also removed the 'Moon guy' from the show..:(

 

 

WHAT?? ELIJAH??

I live my life like a runaway

I hide my dreams in a special place

I'm waiting here for my prince to come

To save me from the darkness...

Posted
Why would they remove "the moon guy"? Isn't his character kinda what ties the whole show together? :confused:
Posted
WHAT??  ELIJAH??

 

Yeah.. :(

 

Why would they remove "the moon guy"? Isn't his character kinda what ties the whole show together? :confused:

 

I have no clue whatsoever..I still think it's well, weird. :unsure:

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY

Posted
wtf?? do you know any more details about this? did they just cut the character? or did elijah have to stop performing?

I live my life like a runaway

I hide my dreams in a special place

I'm waiting here for my prince to come

To save me from the darkness...

Posted
WHAT????? We need more details! And who was Paul Picard?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...