Jump to content

New Piece for A New Day... show


Recommended Posts

Posted
FRIENDS OF MIA!!!

Hello from Mia and Broadway Dance Center!

Mia wanted to let you know what she has been up to!

Straight from the "SYTYCD" set, Mia directed Anna Vissi, a Greek

superstar, then was rushed out to LA, where she choreographed a huge Super Bowl commercial for VISA, all while checking inon her world tour, Cirque Du Soleil: Delirium, En route back to NYC, she is adding a new piece to Celine Dion's "A New Day" in Vegas and is now coordinating a new dance TV show with NBC!

 

Where will you find Mia this fall? Only at THE PULSE. Don?t miss Mia! Space is filling quickly. She will be teaching advanced classes in EACH city, as well as a special Teachers? Class! Come see her!

:spaz:

Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link

Click here. Thank you!

Posted

Wowwww it is an excellent news, I have hate to see this novelty

 

 

 

:clap: :msn-tongue: thank you

Posted
YAY!!!!! I hope this one comes on the DVD too!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpg

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png

 

"And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"

Posted
YAY!!!!! I hope this one comes on the DVD too!

Of course it will! There are many changes being made to the show this quater as Céline herself said.

http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg

Posted

Hi,

 

I spoke with someone working on A New Day... it is 100 % sure there are gonna be new pieces on the show ( but I guess you all know this :msn-wink: )

 

:)

Posted
Yea, when Ramona and I were in Vegas we saw Mia at the show! So, I guess this is why she was there! :)
Posted
Well we all knew something new was coming, but thanks for the update! Can't wait to find out what the new song or songs are!
Posted

My feeling:

-Unison

-Beauty & The Beast

-River Deep, Mountain High

-Je Ne Vous Oublie Pas

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY

Posted

OMG, what a great news!

Can't wait to see what's the song! :)

http://static-illicoweb.videotron.com/illicoweb/static/webtv/images/content/player/TVA_Celine_Dion_Sans_Attendre_Vf_WT_Poster.jpg
Posted
Ohhhh I wish they'd add RDMH and Refuse To Dance. :thumbsup2: Only these two. I had my doubt of her not being able to pull off RDMH live again but now all my doubt are gone, right, gogo? :giggle: :flowers:
http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg

Posted

it could be any song not just celine's

but if it's unison it would be cool

Courage don't you dare fail me now!

post-129-1267909378_thumb.jpgpost-129-1303908160_thumb.jpg

Posted

Anybody know for sure which songs are getting added? I'd like some confirmation instead of just rumors.

 

 

...Joe...

Posted
i am going to vegas at the beginning of november.... maybe there won't be changes (not replacing songs.... but adding yes~!)
A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
Posted

Apparently, there's now a French part in the show!!!!

 

So....PQTME hasn't been replaced and another French song has been added just before/after it. Dare I say, JNVOP? :D

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY

Posted

Oh really? 2 French songs ALMOST like the good old days during the FIY tour when she sang 3 French songs?

 

But in my opinion she should NOT add JNVOP even if it's vocally undemanding and it'd be understandable of her to do so BUT it would not look good. The show is about high energy not slow boring ballads.

 

She should sing 3 French songs:

 

PQTME

Je Lui Dirai

En Attendant Ses Pas

 

Three perfect French songs great for the show.

http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg

Posted

WOW !!! :w00t: :w00t:

Tancks Bellamy !!! :clap: :clap:

Encore un soir..

Encore une heure..

Encore une larme de bonheur..

Un soir..

Posted
Apparently, there's now a French part in the show!!!!

 

So....PQTME hasn't been replaced and another French song has been added just before/after it. Dare I say, JNVOP? :D

 

OMG I have to go back in Vegas !!! :w00t:

Posted
whhhhhhhhhhaaat???!?!?! where did you hear that?? she lips it, whats the big deal leaving it in??

I live my life like a runaway

I hide my dreams in a special place

I'm waiting here for my prince to come

To save me from the darkness...

Posted
Hmm and apparently, Ammore Annascunnuto is out.... :ermm:

EXCUSE ME?!!?!?!?!?

 

I will now use the gogo smiles, Bellamy, MANY OF THEM.

 

:sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg

Posted
Hmm and apparently, Ammore Annascunnuto is out.... :ermm:

NOOOOOOOOO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil:

Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link

Click here. Thank you!

Posted
IF they did this I find it the MOST egrigeous thing that EVER happened to the show! In the show there were two amazingly performed songs with best choreography and a real concept: Fever and Ammore. With the latter not being there it's the limit! Truly. The show has got no amazing songs left. All she will do in January while recording the BD is standing on the black stage with black background singing the songs and the dancers that are hidden behind the stage just to go out for the last song. Thank you, thank you, you were a lovely audience I hope my fans enjoy the black-screen backround show recorded in HD to capture the details of my standing still singing PQTME, ATW and that another French song I added of wich I even forgot the title! LOL!
http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...