Jump to content

New Piece for A New Day... show


Recommended Posts

Posted

FINALLY a good addition to the show!!!! I hope we get to see them rehersing "Unison."

 

...Joe...

Posted
WHOOOOO!!! Now that is what I call a teamceline exclusive! This is such a great addition to the show, such high energy! I really hope AA isn't taken out though, its amazing! THANKS FOR THE CLIP TEAMCELINE! :clap: :clap: :clap:

. . .Live to Love Celine Dion <3

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i294/xo1hrt4celineox/java05.jpghttp://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i294/xo1hrt4celineox/8839047.png

Posted

as we learned during those past 3 years in vegas - celine probably wont sing RDMH live :glare: it's one of the more demanding songs vocaly and we know she is using playback in those songs .

on the other hand - i truely dont know how she'll be able to sing it in playback or to a pre recorded version - this is one of those songs u can only sing live :glare:

Posted (edited)

Wow - wonder how that's going to fit in with things? I love AA too :wub: - so I hope it's not true that they're taking it out

 

 

Mia Michaels - Choreographer of A New Day...

Edited by WendyB
Posted
i dont care about AA cause it sounds the same every night - she is singing it in playback . yes - the song is beautiful but i'd rather hear her singing other songs live .
Posted
as we learned during those past 3 years in vegas - celine probably wont sing RDMH live :glare:  it's one of the more demanding songs vocaly and we know she is using playback in those songs .

on the other hand - i truely dont know how she'll be able to sing it in playback or to a pre recorded version - this is one of those songs u can only sing live :glare:

 

LOL, but tell us how you really feel. :mdr:

 

...Joe...

Posted
TC has just posted a clip of the cast rehearsing River Deep, Mountain High.  :wub:

 

That's indeed a great exclusive!!!

 

Well done!!!

 

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:

OMG..this is soooo great. :w00t: :clap:

"Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."

Posted (edited)

cool

the dance is very interesting

Edited by celinefanonline

Courage don't you dare fail me now!

post-129-1267909378_thumb.jpgpost-129-1303908160_thumb.jpg

Posted
as we learned during those past 3 years in vegas - celine probably wont sing RDMH live :glare:  it's one of the more demanding songs vocaly and we know she is using playback in those songs .

on the other hand - i truely dont know how she'll be able to sing it in playback or to a pre recorded version - this is one of those songs u can only sing live :glare:

As we have also learned during the time of Céline being in Vegas that we have to accept the fact that she is singing THIS and not THAT way. Point blanc. :flowers:

http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg

Posted

I have the feeling that Céline will sing this song live.. if you look back you'll see that every song that they added to the show during the years, which were JTE, ANDHC, PQTME and ATW were live and i think she is able to sing this song live, too...

 

Great rehearsal by the way :clap:

http://img76.imageshack.us/img76/2392/liveineuropesigtt5.jpg

The new German-speaking fan site >> toujoursCéline << Die neue deutschsprachige Fanseite

 

24.05.08 - Paris, France

25.05.08 - Paris, France

27.05.08 - Paris, France

30.05.08 - Dublin, Ireland

12.06.08 - Berlin, Germany

14.06.08 - Frankfurt, Germany

16.06.08 - Stuttgart, Germany

18.06.08 - Köln, Germany

20.06.08 - Hamburg, Germany

22.06.08 - München, Germany

05.07.08 - Nice, France

Posted

Celine hasn't sang one note yet, and there we go again "celine probably wont sing RDMH live "

 

But that's not the topic.

 

I want to say WOWWWWWWWWWWWW RDMH it's only a rehearsal and it looks stunning not to mention when celine stands there it will be AMAZINGGGGGGGGGG :clap: :wub: :wub:

 

Thank you team celine for giving us this exclusive finally it's really an exclusive :clap:

 

Can not wait to see it in january he Mathias :D (hope they don't take out AA)

 

Briljant :w00t:

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

Taking Chances Tour: Antwerpen, Paris, Amsterdam, New York ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v355/M-etje/Celine/Banners/CelineAND15-kl1.png

Posted
Exclusive Footage for TeamCeline Members!

October 12 , 2006

 

Some new and exciting changes are in the works for Celine's show, A New Day...! The dancers have started rehearsing a new song, "River Deep, Mountain High!" Celine originally recorded the song for her Falling Into You CD and while the choreography is still a work in progress, it will soon be part of the show! We will announce the starting performance date for the new song as soon as it has been confirmed, right here on Celinedion.com. In the meantime, TeamCeline members can check out this EXCLUSIVE behind-the-scenes footage of rehearsals for "River Deep, Mountain High." Log onto TeamCeline and you will find the clip in the A New Day... section on the ' Exclusives ' page.

Posted

owh owh owh i just cant get enough of the clip!!! when they lift her up... i see celine standing hehe the diva :D

i bet she is going crazzzzy on stage :D :D

Posted

I still love it....:wub:

 

I'm sure the song (as well as the other ones) will be in the show right after her break..:wub:

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY

Posted

I love it! Absolutely friggin love it!!

 

I think she might do this one live actually. Someone made a good point that she's standing still the whole song and not dancing around which means theres a good chance she'll do it live. Plus she might lower the song a bit, or tone down some of the screaming. And I think lately her upper register has gotten stronger, while her mid range has fallen a bit weaker. I mean listen to how high, strong and even shrill she is on her duet with Tony.

I live my life like a runaway

I hide my dreams in a special place

I'm waiting here for my prince to come

To save me from the darkness...

Posted

A lot of you have to consider the fact that a female voice will mature around 40 and Céline is approaching this stage right now. And you hear she IS sound better and better. She might sing it live but as Tal said she will modify it.

 

The BD of AND will be so amazing!

http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg

Posted

she always sang this song live in concerts etc right!?

She will go crazy not just singing, but dancing etc etc, look at divas live 98 :D:D

 

I wonder if RDMH will replace a song, or it just will be added to the list

Posted

Am I the only one thinking that solely and only the inclusion of "Refuse To Dance" (even lipped) can remotely excuse the exclusion of "Ammore"?

 

It's a crime they didn't even consider the song for inclusion. IT's her English masterpiece and it's as if it was written and performed especially for this Vegas show.

http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg

Posted
Am I the only one thinking that solely and only the inclusion of "Refuse To Dance" (even lipped) can remotely excuse the exclusion of "Ammore"?

 

It's not even certain if they will exclude Ammore (which isn't likely IMO). Also "Refuse To Dance" is not a very compatible follow-up for "I Surrender"..

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY

Posted
Am I the only one thinking that solely and only the inclusion of "Refuse To Dance" (even lipped) can remotely excuse the exclusion of "Ammore"?

 

It's not even certain if they will exclude Ammore (which isn't likely IMO). Also "Refuse To Dance" is not a very compatible follow-up for "I Surrender"..

Why not!? :shocking: I think it's the most compatible song ever!

 

IS is in flames and stuff, RTD is not a slow ballad and would fit perfectly.

http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg

Posted
Why not!?  :shocking: I think it's the most compatible song ever!

 

You don't get my point. I meant compatible as a follow-up to IS, not uncompatible in the show itself.

 

IS is in flames and stuff, RTD is not a slow ballad and would fit perfectly.

 

A song after IS needs a long intro, I don't think RTD can have one..

When you see the show yourself, you will get the flow of it, you'll see what's a nono and what can be done, what fits and what doesn't.. RTD may fit somewhere else in the show, but not there. Unfortunately, I very much doubt it will [ever] be added.

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY

Posted (edited)

Well, they HAD an long intro, Mathias, even before Ammore, havn't they?? It was that second instrumental and back then she sang FULL version of Ammore.

 

And besides I can SO imagine a longer intro to RTD. Can'T you just hear this amazing synthesizer beats that span over 2 mins with other electronic beats? OMG a dream!

 

Ohhh and don't tell me that new violin player could not be put there too! RTD needs a violin player. So maybe they could put it after TLYM or something?

Edited by siur
http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg

Posted (edited)

RTD in the show would be :clap:

with the violin and the guitar....

 

i can imagine the beginning, she stands at place where she sings IS, then the violin comes... the piano... lights on celine... her hand moves above her head on the sound of music... :D :D

Edited by mirage
Posted

ewww i hate refuse to dance! :sick:

 

id like to see Us in the show :wub:

I live my life like a runaway

I hide my dreams in a special place

I'm waiting here for my prince to come

To save me from the darkness...

Posted
i dont care about AA cause it sounds the same every night - she is singing it in playback . yes - the song is beautiful but i'd rather hear her singing other songs live .

 

You really think you know it all about whats mimed or live don't you? ^_^

http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/3239/kylieima5lp9.jpg

How do you describe a feeling??

Posted

AA actually is lipped ;)

 

Live (for the one i love) would have been cool in the show. They could have done similar imagery/choreography as they did with TFTEISYF. With dancers flying in the air and maybe on the LED a backdrop similar to the music vid...those green lights/firefly things.

I live my life like a runaway

I hide my dreams in a special place

I'm waiting here for my prince to come

To save me from the darkness...

Posted
Lipped but HELLA amazing. Especially with the background and its concept. I was like OMG when I first heard it in April 2003 from the bootleg.
http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg

Posted
i dont care about AA cause it sounds the same every night - she is singing it in playback . yes - the song is beautiful but i'd rather hear her singing other songs live .

 

You really think you know it all about whats mimed or live don't you? ^_^

 

yeahh :thumbsup2:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...