Krys Posted May 6, 2006 at 06:03 AM Posted May 6, 2006 at 06:03 AM i dare not wear contacts lol. all those eye ulcer things...*shivers* Quote
beelee Posted May 6, 2006 at 07:26 PM Posted May 6, 2006 at 07:26 PM I have contacts and glasses. I don't like wearing glasses though, so I usually just wear my contacts. Quote
scallywag Posted May 7, 2006 at 08:15 AM Posted May 7, 2006 at 08:15 AM I have a pair of specs but i rarely wear them. R50 L25, therefore, i hate my right eye. Quote http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/2391/celine3ui.jpgIt's a consolation. I'm glad we have some similiarities. Love,Yan Shan. ------------------------------------------------------------
Celi Posted May 7, 2006 at 02:49 PM Posted May 7, 2006 at 02:49 PM I used to only have glasses for watching tv, or looking at things far away but eyesight got worse and now i wear contacts and dont i like wearing glasses anymore. Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v174/celibell/celsig_zpsed640180.jpg
janet Posted May 7, 2006 at 03:09 PM Posted May 7, 2006 at 03:09 PM I wear both of them, contacts for work, glasses for the other period of time.I like contacts better, more comfortable!!! Quote janet's space http://static.flickr.com/31/54813181_f6296b7cac.jpg
beelee Posted May 8, 2006 at 06:49 PM Posted May 8, 2006 at 06:49 PM I have a pair of specs but i rarely wear them. R50 L25, therefore, i hate my right eye.<{POST_SNAPBACK}> My left eye is my bad eye. haha It sucks. Quote
Alexa Posted May 10, 2006 at 09:00 PM Posted May 10, 2006 at 09:00 PM (edited) Ok, now it's my time to let it out!!! I've been wearing glasses since I was 4!!! At first, because my eyes weren't fully straight! But this problem was fixed, without surgery! My vision, especially my right eye, was really bad! I couldn't move around the house without my glasses! I don't know how you measure it, but my vision was like '-7' left, '-14' right! In highschool, I started to wear contact lenses! I got used to them and I wore them for 5 or 6 years, I think! I had no problem with them, just that I wore them only outside, inside the house, of course I had to use my glasses! After a relative of mine had lasik surgery, I said... why not??? I don't want to see perfect, I was sure that it's not even possible, but I just wanted to be able to see around without glasses! And I did it! Only that for me, lasik wasn't possible, so for my right eye, they did an implant (can't tell you the term exactly - but the surgery is called: fukala)! As for my left eye, they did a laser called Perek (or something like that)! This was more complicated, but I didn't feel like those with lasik felt... I was luckier!!! So, to conclude with, you have nothing to fear! If they didn't mess my implant inside the eye (which involves cutting the eye, extracting the messed component and replacing it with an artificial one), I think you'll be ok with a lasik surgery which is the most simple!!! Edited May 10, 2006 at 09:04 PM by Alexa Quote Celine Dion Fanatic Forumhttp://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g201/AlexaCelineFanatic/BannerEnchantingFanatic.gif
Koolan Posted May 11, 2006 at 06:54 AM Author Posted May 11, 2006 at 06:54 AM http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/068481438...glance&n=283155 It's cheap, short to read and what is most important it works. Try it out guys and you will get rid of them once for all. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> many good reviews, I'm gonna order a copy Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
Bellamy Posted May 11, 2006 at 07:03 AM Posted May 11, 2006 at 07:03 AM http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/068481438...glance&n=283155 It's cheap, short to read and what is most important it works. Try it out guys and you will get rid of them once for all. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> many good reviews, I'm gonna order a copy <{POST_SNAPBACK}>If it works, give me a copy. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
ByuSmurf Posted May 11, 2006 at 02:26 PM Posted May 11, 2006 at 02:26 PM I got contacts when I was young...about 12. I had a problem wearing glasses because my eyelashes are too long. My daughters have the same problem...super long lashes. We all wear contacts. Glasses hinder your peripheral vision whereas contacts do not. Quote http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y157/byusmurf/siggy12-25-05.jpg
winforlife Posted May 11, 2006 at 10:38 PM Posted May 11, 2006 at 10:38 PM I started wearing glasses at 7! My first pair were an cat eye rim glasses-looked so goofy . It was the style in the 60's. I am extremely nearsighted and have an astigmatism.I would have the lasik surgery,but it doesn't guarantee the astigmatism to improve dramatically. My sister tried the exercises several yrs ago. Her vision was so poor so any improvement was a relief. Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v119/LKlafter1/1367035680_small.jpg
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.