Jump to content

Let's talk about Love


Recommended Posts

Posted
Truly though, I don't believe I have ever been complimented like that before.

http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/7108/ziegfieldgirlbanner.jpg

 

Posted

Which is a shame and it's about time then!!

 

Just promise me that you find someone who's witty...you need someone with your same formidable mental abilities. Oh the conversations you'll have!!

Posted (edited)
Which is a shame and it's about time then!!

 

Just promise me that you find someone who's witty...you need someone with your same formidable mental abilities. Oh the conversations you'll have!!

 

So few people realize just how important it is to say positive things to one another ...

Edited by celinedionsfan

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h24/celinedionsfan/candmsig8.jpg

Posted
that is why I split up with my ex..he wasn't smart enough for me :(

http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/7108/ziegfieldgirlbanner.jpg

 

Posted
im truely a happy women :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Honey Lets Make Love All Night Long Until The Sun Comes Up.......... Oh It Feels So Good To Be In Your Arms

My Love.... Robert If Walls Could Talk They Would Say I Want You More

And They Would See all the Love Inside And They Would Say I Love You So

If Only Wall Could Talk

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh Honey... Robert you are My Bestfriend,My Rock,

My Lover,My Joy,My Everything,You And My Little Celine You Are My World,Your Needs Are My Needs

Baby Love.... Behind Close Doors

You Make A Women Out Of Me

It Feels Soooooooo Gooooood I Want To Cry

Oh I Love It When Were Behind Close Doors..............

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh Yes Im So In Love With My Love For seven Years We Have Been Happly Married

Posted
im truely a happy women :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

 

There's more than 1 Helen?! :eek_drop:

 

:msn-wink:

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h24/celinedionsfan/candmsig8.jpg

Posted
Damien, what are you doing to me, with a picture of the rather sexy Delta Goodram, wow now i would easily fall in love with her mmm
http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpg

Signature made by the webmiss of

www.celinerific.com

Celine is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x

Posted
hahha! My apologies Maz! Welcome back btw.

http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/7108/ziegfieldgirlbanner.jpg

 

Posted (edited)
i sense that two people here, males, are flirting quite a bit, its getting interesting Edited by mazceline
http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpg

Signature made by the webmiss of

www.celinerific.com

Celine is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x

Posted
eew Maz, just eew.

http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/7108/ziegfieldgirlbanner.jpg

 

Posted
celineful and vanny are at it ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpg

Signature made by the webmiss of

www.celinerific.com

Celine is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x

Posted
being happy in love is so wounderful

Honey Lets Make Love All Night Long Until The Sun Comes Up.......... Oh It Feels So Good To Be In Your Arms

My Love.... Robert If Walls Could Talk They Would Say I Want You More

And They Would See all the Love Inside And They Would Say I Love You So

If Only Wall Could Talk

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh Honey... Robert you are My Bestfriend,My Rock,

My Lover,My Joy,My Everything,You And My Little Celine You Are My World,Your Needs Are My Needs

Baby Love.... Behind Close Doors

You Make A Women Out Of Me

It Feels Soooooooo Gooooood I Want To Cry

Oh I Love It When Were Behind Close Doors..............

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh Yes Im So In Love With My Love For seven Years We Have Been Happly Married

Posted
being happy in love is so wounderful

 

 

 

with happiness, there is always tears down the line............

http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpg

Signature made by the webmiss of

www.celinerific.com

Celine is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x

Posted
being happy in love is so wounderful

 

Helen is probably the only person I have met who is happy being wounded

 

:rofl_2:

 

:msn-wink:

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h24/celinedionsfan/candmsig8.jpg

Posted
hahah!

http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/7108/ziegfieldgirlbanner.jpg

 

Posted
being happy in love is so wounderful

 

Helen is probably the only person I have met who is happy being wounded

 

:rofl_2:

 

:msn-wink:

 

I wonder if she can spell corned beef ASH Patty :lmao: :lmao:

http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpg

Signature made by the webmiss of

www.celinerific.com

Celine is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x

Posted
awh pauvre Helen.

http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/7108/ziegfieldgirlbanner.jpg

 

Posted
i can not say anything im English and still cant spell
http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpg

Signature made by the webmiss of

www.celinerific.com

Celine is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x

Posted
lol..you crack me up Maz.

http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/7108/ziegfieldgirlbanner.jpg

 

Posted
who is feeling the love tonight?
http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpg

Signature made by the webmiss of

www.celinerific.com

Celine is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x

Posted
no actually not me either ha ha ha
http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpg

Signature made by the webmiss of

www.celinerific.com

Celine is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x

Posted
yeah, pretty much no.

http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/7108/ziegfieldgirlbanner.jpg

 

Posted
I'm feelin sum luuuuv

 

Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website!

 

 

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg

 

 

We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate

Posted
a little too much, maybe?

http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/7108/ziegfieldgirlbanner.jpg

 

Posted
way too much you mean, we can only dream............
http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpg

Signature made by the webmiss of

www.celinerific.com

Celine is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x

Posted (edited)

You have my heart

you did not ask for that

I did not plan on giving it

so completely to you

I had no control

I had no choice

you are my heart

every beat

you are not just in my thoughts

you are my thoughts

you are the highs and lows

the ebbs and flows

the tides of my emotions

but I have neither your heart

nor your thoughts

just moments

you are not here

I cannot touch you

reach out to embrace you

but you are with me

as close as the beats of my heart

this love burns

this flame is steady

never flickering

never dimming ...

Edited by celinedionsfan

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h24/celinedionsfan/candmsig8.jpg

Posted
That's lovely, Patty...it says so much...beautiful words...beautiful meanings...
Posted
Thank you for your kind words, VanMerlin ...

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h24/celinedionsfan/candmsig8.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...