mazceline Posted May 14, 2006 at 07:08 AM Posted May 14, 2006 at 07:08 AM My mum my dad had sex nine months later in hospital there was me, i had sex now theres steven, god didnt help well i never saw him anyway ha ah Quote http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpgSignature made by the webmiss of www.celinerific.comCeline is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x
HelenCeline27 Posted May 14, 2006 at 11:02 AM Posted May 14, 2006 at 11:02 AM im so sorry to hear that i dont know why bad things happen again im sorry......... Quote Honey Lets Make Love All Night Long Until The Sun Comes Up.......... Oh It Feels So Good To Be In Your ArmsMy Love.... Robert If Walls Could Talk They Would Say I Want You More And They Would See all the Love Inside And They Would Say I Love You SoIf Only Wall Could Talk~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Honey... Robert you are My Bestfriend,My Rock,My Lover,My Joy,My Everything,You And My Little Celine You Are My World,Your Needs Are My NeedsBaby Love.... Behind Close DoorsYou Make A Women Out Of Me It Feels Soooooooo Gooooood I Want To CryOh I Love It When Were Behind Close Doors..............~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Yes Im So In Love With My Love For seven Years We Have Been Happly Married
celinedionsfan Posted May 14, 2006 at 11:10 AM Posted May 14, 2006 at 11:10 AM (edited) im so sorry to hear that i dont know why bad things happen again im sorry.........<{POST_SNAPBACK}> Just out of curiosity, Helen, do you really read the posts before you respond? Maz wasn't taking about something bad happening in her life ,,, unless, of course, you think that either her being born or her son being born was a bad thing ... she was simply stating how children are conceived and born ... and while she was having sex with her husband she did not feel God's presence ... not sure that too many people are thinking about God during those moments ... Edited May 14, 2006 at 11:11 AM by celinedionsfan Quote http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h24/celinedionsfan/candmsig8.jpg
HelenCeline27 Posted May 14, 2006 at 11:23 AM Posted May 14, 2006 at 11:23 AM (edited) there is nothing wrong with believeing in god and if you dont believe thats on youand know im not thinking about god when im makeing love to my husbandwhat i say everychild is a blessing from god that what i believeeveryone has the right to believe in what ever they want Edited May 14, 2006 at 11:27 AM by Bellamy Quote Honey Lets Make Love All Night Long Until The Sun Comes Up.......... Oh It Feels So Good To Be In Your ArmsMy Love.... Robert If Walls Could Talk They Would Say I Want You More And They Would See all the Love Inside And They Would Say I Love You SoIf Only Wall Could Talk~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Honey... Robert you are My Bestfriend,My Rock,My Lover,My Joy,My Everything,You And My Little Celine You Are My World,Your Needs Are My NeedsBaby Love.... Behind Close DoorsYou Make A Women Out Of Me It Feels Soooooooo Gooooood I Want To CryOh I Love It When Were Behind Close Doors..............~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Yes Im So In Love With My Love For seven Years We Have Been Happly Married
HelenCeline27 Posted May 14, 2006 at 11:26 AM Posted May 14, 2006 at 11:26 AM im so sorry for the big space in my post i dont know how that happen Quote Honey Lets Make Love All Night Long Until The Sun Comes Up.......... Oh It Feels So Good To Be In Your ArmsMy Love.... Robert If Walls Could Talk They Would Say I Want You More And They Would See all the Love Inside And They Would Say I Love You SoIf Only Wall Could Talk~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Honey... Robert you are My Bestfriend,My Rock,My Lover,My Joy,My Everything,You And My Little Celine You Are My World,Your Needs Are My NeedsBaby Love.... Behind Close DoorsYou Make A Women Out Of Me It Feels Soooooooo Gooooood I Want To CryOh I Love It When Were Behind Close Doors..............~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Yes Im So In Love With My Love For seven Years We Have Been Happly Married
1Celine12 Posted May 14, 2006 at 04:55 PM Author Posted May 14, 2006 at 04:55 PM Remember the rules, guys. I don't want a fight here. And no I am not a oderator. I am just giving some friendly advice. I don't want Koolan or Bellamy to come in here for a second time to clean up a topic again. Quote
celinedionsfan Posted May 14, 2006 at 09:39 PM Posted May 14, 2006 at 09:39 PM y beliefs are that there is a GOD out there and that HE did create me no matter if our parents did concieve us. I also believe that if you pray, your prayers will eventually come true if you really want them to. I believe that there are angels out there that protect us in times of trouble. I also believe that there is a Holy Spirit that tells us or should I say, guides us through our decisions that come up. What more do you want me to believe? <{POST_SNAPBACK}> I find something interesting about your statement of beliefs, Dana ... you do not mention believing in Jesus ... and if you are Christian ... you know that the word "christian" describes a follower of Christ ... As for believing "that if you pray, your prayers will eventually come true if you want them to" ... that sort of invalidates the whole reason for praying, doesn't it? If each of us has the ability to make our own prayers come true if we really want them to ... then why pray? Quote http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h24/celinedionsfan/candmsig8.jpg
celinedionsfan Posted May 14, 2006 at 09:43 PM Posted May 14, 2006 at 09:43 PM Remember the rules, guys. I don't want a fight here. And no I am not a oderator. I am just giving some friendly advice. I don't want Koolan or Bellamy to come in here for a second time to clean up a topic again.<{POST_SNAPBACK}> Just curious, Dana, are you suggesting that asking someone if he/she read a post to which he/she responds because the response really doesn't fit is against the rules? Quote http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h24/celinedionsfan/candmsig8.jpg
1Celine12 Posted May 14, 2006 at 09:58 PM Author Posted May 14, 2006 at 09:58 PM No, I am not saying that at all. I am just suggesting that there not be a fight. Maybe you need to read my post better, Patty. I am not being mean at all. Please read my post over. Quote
celinedionsfan Posted May 14, 2006 at 10:11 PM Posted May 14, 2006 at 10:11 PM No, I am not saying that at all. I am just suggesting that there not be a fight. Maybe you need to read my post better, Patty. I am not being mean at all. Please read my post over.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>I never said you were being mean, Dana ... I read your post ... I understood what you said ... no one is fighting or, for that matter, even arguing. Quote http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h24/celinedionsfan/candmsig8.jpg
1Celine12 Posted May 14, 2006 at 10:33 PM Author Posted May 14, 2006 at 10:33 PM It sounded like you and Helen were going to start an argument. That's all. Some people can tell the tone of the writing that people post. Quote
HelenCeline27 Posted May 14, 2006 at 10:50 PM Posted May 14, 2006 at 10:50 PM Dana dont worry im not here to fight or start onei dont want any fights going on Quote Honey Lets Make Love All Night Long Until The Sun Comes Up.......... Oh It Feels So Good To Be In Your ArmsMy Love.... Robert If Walls Could Talk They Would Say I Want You More And They Would See all the Love Inside And They Would Say I Love You SoIf Only Wall Could Talk~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Honey... Robert you are My Bestfriend,My Rock,My Lover,My Joy,My Everything,You And My Little Celine You Are My World,Your Needs Are My NeedsBaby Love.... Behind Close DoorsYou Make A Women Out Of Me It Feels Soooooooo Gooooood I Want To CryOh I Love It When Were Behind Close Doors..............~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Yes Im So In Love With My Love For seven Years We Have Been Happly Married
1Celine12 Posted May 14, 2006 at 10:52 PM Author Posted May 14, 2006 at 10:52 PM All I was doing was making a suggesting was that you don't want a fight to go on. That's all. Quote
HelenCeline27 Posted May 14, 2006 at 10:53 PM Posted May 14, 2006 at 10:53 PM Dana i understand its ok everything is good on my end Quote Honey Lets Make Love All Night Long Until The Sun Comes Up.......... Oh It Feels So Good To Be In Your ArmsMy Love.... Robert If Walls Could Talk They Would Say I Want You More And They Would See all the Love Inside And They Would Say I Love You SoIf Only Wall Could Talk~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Honey... Robert you are My Bestfriend,My Rock,My Lover,My Joy,My Everything,You And My Little Celine You Are My World,Your Needs Are My NeedsBaby Love.... Behind Close DoorsYou Make A Women Out Of Me It Feels Soooooooo Gooooood I Want To CryOh I Love It When Were Behind Close Doors..............~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Yes Im So In Love With My Love For seven Years We Have Been Happly Married
1Celine12 Posted May 14, 2006 at 10:57 PM Author Posted May 14, 2006 at 10:57 PM Did you answer Patty's question about reading the posts before saying what you need to say? Quote
HelenCeline27 Posted May 14, 2006 at 11:01 PM Posted May 14, 2006 at 11:01 PM yes i did lol and if i cant say anything nice i wont say anything at all lol :-) Quote Honey Lets Make Love All Night Long Until The Sun Comes Up.......... Oh It Feels So Good To Be In Your ArmsMy Love.... Robert If Walls Could Talk They Would Say I Want You More And They Would See all the Love Inside And They Would Say I Love You SoIf Only Wall Could Talk~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Honey... Robert you are My Bestfriend,My Rock,My Lover,My Joy,My Everything,You And My Little Celine You Are My World,Your Needs Are My NeedsBaby Love.... Behind Close DoorsYou Make A Women Out Of Me It Feels Soooooooo Gooooood I Want To CryOh I Love It When Were Behind Close Doors..............~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Yes Im So In Love With My Love For seven Years We Have Been Happly Married
1Celine12 Posted May 14, 2006 at 11:05 PM Author Posted May 14, 2006 at 11:05 PM All she was saying is that you need to read the posts before you give your response. Just a little reminder, that's all. You can voice what you want to say, it's just better to know what people are saying before you give your opinion about the topic at hand. Quote
HelenCeline27 Posted May 14, 2006 at 11:08 PM Posted May 14, 2006 at 11:08 PM i understand Dana lets all move on im sorry i will read all posts before i post im sorry Quote Honey Lets Make Love All Night Long Until The Sun Comes Up.......... Oh It Feels So Good To Be In Your ArmsMy Love.... Robert If Walls Could Talk They Would Say I Want You More And They Would See all the Love Inside And They Would Say I Love You SoIf Only Wall Could Talk~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Honey... Robert you are My Bestfriend,My Rock,My Lover,My Joy,My Everything,You And My Little Celine You Are My World,Your Needs Are My NeedsBaby Love.... Behind Close DoorsYou Make A Women Out Of Me It Feels Soooooooo Gooooood I Want To CryOh I Love It When Were Behind Close Doors..............~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Yes Im So In Love With My Love For seven Years We Have Been Happly Married
1Celine12 Posted May 15, 2006 at 12:23 AM Author Posted May 15, 2006 at 12:23 AM Thanks. That's all I ask of you. Yes, let's move on. Quote
mazceline Posted May 15, 2006 at 08:51 AM Posted May 15, 2006 at 08:51 AM i feel like every topic ive read today, is set in a nursary playground Quote http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpgSignature made by the webmiss of www.celinerific.comCeline is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x
HelenCeline27 Posted May 15, 2006 at 11:16 AM Posted May 15, 2006 at 11:16 AM Quote Honey Lets Make Love All Night Long Until The Sun Comes Up.......... Oh It Feels So Good To Be In Your ArmsMy Love.... Robert If Walls Could Talk They Would Say I Want You More And They Would See all the Love Inside And They Would Say I Love You SoIf Only Wall Could Talk~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Honey... Robert you are My Bestfriend,My Rock,My Lover,My Joy,My Everything,You And My Little Celine You Are My World,Your Needs Are My NeedsBaby Love.... Behind Close DoorsYou Make A Women Out Of Me It Feels Soooooooo Gooooood I Want To CryOh I Love It When Were Behind Close Doors..............~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Yes Im So In Love With My Love For seven Years We Have Been Happly Married
1Celine12 Posted May 15, 2006 at 12:03 PM Author Posted May 15, 2006 at 12:03 PM i feel like every topic ive read today, is set in a nursary playground<{POST_SNAPBACK}> Marie, Helen and I are forgiving each other. We have seen the light at the end of the tunnel and are now friends again. All I was saying is that we need to not have a fight again like we did a few weeks ago. Quote
HelenCeline27 Posted May 15, 2006 at 12:33 PM Posted May 15, 2006 at 12:33 PM well said Dana!!! Quote Honey Lets Make Love All Night Long Until The Sun Comes Up.......... Oh It Feels So Good To Be In Your ArmsMy Love.... Robert If Walls Could Talk They Would Say I Want You More And They Would See all the Love Inside And They Would Say I Love You SoIf Only Wall Could Talk~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Honey... Robert you are My Bestfriend,My Rock,My Lover,My Joy,My Everything,You And My Little Celine You Are My World,Your Needs Are My NeedsBaby Love.... Behind Close DoorsYou Make A Women Out Of Me It Feels Soooooooo Gooooood I Want To CryOh I Love It When Were Behind Close Doors..............~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Yes Im So In Love With My Love For seven Years We Have Been Happly Married
1Celine12 Posted May 15, 2006 at 12:53 PM Author Posted May 15, 2006 at 12:53 PM Thank you friend. I just hope that nothing goes wrong now that we're friends again. Quote
VanMerlin Posted May 15, 2006 at 02:24 PM Posted May 15, 2006 at 02:24 PM All she was saying is that you need to read the posts before you give your response. Just a little reminder, that's all. You can voice what you want to say, it's just better to know what people are saying before you give your opinion about the topic at hand.<{POST_SNAPBACK}> Just do me a favour, Dana. Follow that advice yourself. Quote
1Celine12 Posted May 15, 2006 at 02:30 PM Author Posted May 15, 2006 at 02:30 PM Everyone, I Dana Patrick Covert have accepted Helen's forgiveness for everything that went on a few weeks ago. We are friends again. I hope that things like this never happen again. Have I made a booboo, VanMerlin? I don't know if I did. If you need to tell me about this, please do PM me or I will PM you. Quote
celinedionsfan Posted May 15, 2006 at 02:54 PM Posted May 15, 2006 at 02:54 PM Everyone, I Dana Patrick Covert have accepted Helen's forgiveness for everything that went on a few weeks ago. We are friends again. I hope that things like this never happen again. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Any reason in particular as to why you felt the need to make a public announcement? Quote http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h24/celinedionsfan/candmsig8.jpg
1Celine12 Posted May 15, 2006 at 03:43 PM Author Posted May 15, 2006 at 03:43 PM I just felt that you guys outa know about this. It's not good to keep things bottled up inside. If I kept this inside I would burst. No harm in announcing this. Quote
celinedionsfan Posted May 15, 2006 at 04:20 PM Posted May 15, 2006 at 04:20 PM I just felt that you guys outa know about this. It's not good to keep things bottled up inside. If I kept this inside I would burst. No harm in announcing this.<{POST_SNAPBACK}> When people refer to it not being good to keep things bottled up inside ... they are talking about sadness, anger, the negative emotions ... no harm ... true ... just not sure why you thought it was necessary ... Quote http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h24/celinedionsfan/candmsig8.jpg
VanMerlin Posted May 15, 2006 at 05:39 PM Posted May 15, 2006 at 05:39 PM Sometimes you can't hold happiness inside. Dana's with joy!! Well, as miserable as I feel right now, I'm happy for you Dana P. Covert. Just keep it clean!! Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.