Jump to content

Why?...


1Celine12

Recommended Posts

Posted
My mum my dad had sex nine months later in hospital there was me, i had sex now theres steven, god didnt help well i never saw him anyway ha ah
http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpg

Signature made by the webmiss of

www.celinerific.com

Celine is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x

Posted

im so sorry to hear that :( :( :( :( :( :(

i dont know why bad things happen

again im sorry.........

Honey Lets Make Love All Night Long Until The Sun Comes Up.......... Oh It Feels So Good To Be In Your Arms

My Love.... Robert If Walls Could Talk They Would Say I Want You More

And They Would See all the Love Inside And They Would Say I Love You So

If Only Wall Could Talk

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh Honey... Robert you are My Bestfriend,My Rock,

My Lover,My Joy,My Everything,You And My Little Celine You Are My World,Your Needs Are My Needs

Baby Love.... Behind Close Doors

You Make A Women Out Of Me

It Feels Soooooooo Gooooood I Want To Cry

Oh I Love It When Were Behind Close Doors..............

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh Yes Im So In Love With My Love For seven Years We Have Been Happly Married

Posted (edited)
im so sorry to hear that :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(

i dont know why bad things happen

again im sorry.........

 

Just out of curiosity, Helen, do you really read the posts before you respond? Maz wasn't taking about something bad happening in her life ,,, unless, of course, you think that either her being born or her son being born was a bad thing ... she was simply stating how children are conceived and born ... and while she was having sex with her husband she did not feel God's presence ... not sure that too many people are thinking about God during those moments ...

Edited by celinedionsfan

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h24/celinedionsfan/candmsig8.jpg

Posted (edited)

there is nothing wrong with believeing in god

and if you dont believe thats on you

and know im not thinking about god when im makeing love to my husband

what i say everychild is a blessing from god that what i believe

everyone has the right to believe in what ever they want

Edited by Bellamy

Honey Lets Make Love All Night Long Until The Sun Comes Up.......... Oh It Feels So Good To Be In Your Arms

My Love.... Robert If Walls Could Talk They Would Say I Want You More

And They Would See all the Love Inside And They Would Say I Love You So

If Only Wall Could Talk

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh Honey... Robert you are My Bestfriend,My Rock,

My Lover,My Joy,My Everything,You And My Little Celine You Are My World,Your Needs Are My Needs

Baby Love.... Behind Close Doors

You Make A Women Out Of Me

It Feels Soooooooo Gooooood I Want To Cry

Oh I Love It When Were Behind Close Doors..............

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh Yes Im So In Love With My Love For seven Years We Have Been Happly Married

Posted

im so sorry for the big space in my post

i dont know how that happen

Honey Lets Make Love All Night Long Until The Sun Comes Up.......... Oh It Feels So Good To Be In Your Arms

My Love.... Robert If Walls Could Talk They Would Say I Want You More

And They Would See all the Love Inside And They Would Say I Love You So

If Only Wall Could Talk

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh Honey... Robert you are My Bestfriend,My Rock,

My Lover,My Joy,My Everything,You And My Little Celine You Are My World,Your Needs Are My Needs

Baby Love.... Behind Close Doors

You Make A Women Out Of Me

It Feels Soooooooo Gooooood I Want To Cry

Oh I Love It When Were Behind Close Doors..............

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh Yes Im So In Love With My Love For seven Years We Have Been Happly Married

Posted
Remember the rules, guys. I don't want a fight here. And no I am not a oderator. I am just giving some friendly advice. I don't want Koolan or Bellamy to come in here for a second time to clean up a topic again.
Posted
y beliefs are that there is a GOD out there and that HE did create me no matter if our parents did concieve us.  I also believe that if you pray, your prayers will eventually come true if you really want them to.  I believe that there are angels out there that protect us in times of trouble.  I also believe that there is a Holy Spirit that tells us or should I say, guides us through our decisions that come up.  What more do you want me to believe? :D

 

I find something interesting about your statement of beliefs, Dana ... you do not mention believing in Jesus ... and if you are Christian ... you know that the word "christian" describes a follower of Christ ...

 

As for believing "that if you pray, your prayers will eventually come true if you want them to" ... that sort of invalidates the whole reason for praying, doesn't it? If each of us has the ability to make our own prayers come true if we really want them to ... then why pray?

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h24/celinedionsfan/candmsig8.jpg

Posted
Remember the rules, guys.  I don't want a fight here.  And no I am not a oderator.  I am just giving some friendly advice.  I don't want Koolan or Bellamy to come in here for a second time to clean up a topic again.

 

Just curious, Dana, are you suggesting that asking someone if he/she read a post to which he/she responds because the response really doesn't fit is against the rules?

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h24/celinedionsfan/candmsig8.jpg

Posted
No, I am not saying that at all. I am just suggesting that there not be a fight. Maybe you need to read my post better, Patty. I am not being mean at all. Please read my post over.
Posted
No, I am not saying that at all.  I am just suggesting that there not be a fight.  Maybe you need to read my post better, Patty.  I am not being mean at all.  Please read my post over.

I never said you were being mean, Dana ... I read your post ... I understood what you said ... no one is fighting or, for that matter, even arguing.

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h24/celinedionsfan/candmsig8.jpg

Posted
It sounded like you and Helen were going to start an argument. That's all. Some people can tell the tone of the writing that people post.
Posted

Dana dont worry im not here to fight or start one

i dont want any fights going on

Honey Lets Make Love All Night Long Until The Sun Comes Up.......... Oh It Feels So Good To Be In Your Arms

My Love.... Robert If Walls Could Talk They Would Say I Want You More

And They Would See all the Love Inside And They Would Say I Love You So

If Only Wall Could Talk

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh Honey... Robert you are My Bestfriend,My Rock,

My Lover,My Joy,My Everything,You And My Little Celine You Are My World,Your Needs Are My Needs

Baby Love.... Behind Close Doors

You Make A Women Out Of Me

It Feels Soooooooo Gooooood I Want To Cry

Oh I Love It When Were Behind Close Doors..............

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh Yes Im So In Love With My Love For seven Years We Have Been Happly Married

Posted
All I was doing was making a suggesting was that you don't want a fight to go on. That's all.
Posted
Dana i understand its ok everything is good on my end

Honey Lets Make Love All Night Long Until The Sun Comes Up.......... Oh It Feels So Good To Be In Your Arms

My Love.... Robert If Walls Could Talk They Would Say I Want You More

And They Would See all the Love Inside And They Would Say I Love You So

If Only Wall Could Talk

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh Honey... Robert you are My Bestfriend,My Rock,

My Lover,My Joy,My Everything,You And My Little Celine You Are My World,Your Needs Are My Needs

Baby Love.... Behind Close Doors

You Make A Women Out Of Me

It Feels Soooooooo Gooooood I Want To Cry

Oh I Love It When Were Behind Close Doors..............

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh Yes Im So In Love With My Love For seven Years We Have Been Happly Married

Posted
Did you answer Patty's question about reading the posts before saying what you need to say?
Posted
yes i did lol and if i cant say anything nice i wont say anything at all lol :-)

Honey Lets Make Love All Night Long Until The Sun Comes Up.......... Oh It Feels So Good To Be In Your Arms

My Love.... Robert If Walls Could Talk They Would Say I Want You More

And They Would See all the Love Inside And They Would Say I Love You So

If Only Wall Could Talk

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh Honey... Robert you are My Bestfriend,My Rock,

My Lover,My Joy,My Everything,You And My Little Celine You Are My World,Your Needs Are My Needs

Baby Love.... Behind Close Doors

You Make A Women Out Of Me

It Feels Soooooooo Gooooood I Want To Cry

Oh I Love It When Were Behind Close Doors..............

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh Yes Im So In Love With My Love For seven Years We Have Been Happly Married

Posted
All she was saying is that you need to read the posts before you give your response. Just a little reminder, that's all. You can voice what you want to say, it's just better to know what people are saying before you give your opinion about the topic at hand.
Posted

i understand Dana lets all move on

im sorry i will read all posts before i post im sorry

Honey Lets Make Love All Night Long Until The Sun Comes Up.......... Oh It Feels So Good To Be In Your Arms

My Love.... Robert If Walls Could Talk They Would Say I Want You More

And They Would See all the Love Inside And They Would Say I Love You So

If Only Wall Could Talk

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh Honey... Robert you are My Bestfriend,My Rock,

My Lover,My Joy,My Everything,You And My Little Celine You Are My World,Your Needs Are My Needs

Baby Love.... Behind Close Doors

You Make A Women Out Of Me

It Feels Soooooooo Gooooood I Want To Cry

Oh I Love It When Were Behind Close Doors..............

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh Yes Im So In Love With My Love For seven Years We Have Been Happly Married

Posted
Thanks. That's all I ask of you. Yes, let's move on.
Posted
i feel like every topic ive read today, is set in a nursary playground
http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpg

Signature made by the webmiss of

www.celinerific.com

Celine is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x

Posted
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Honey Lets Make Love All Night Long Until The Sun Comes Up.......... Oh It Feels So Good To Be In Your Arms

My Love.... Robert If Walls Could Talk They Would Say I Want You More

And They Would See all the Love Inside And They Would Say I Love You So

If Only Wall Could Talk

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh Honey... Robert you are My Bestfriend,My Rock,

My Lover,My Joy,My Everything,You And My Little Celine You Are My World,Your Needs Are My Needs

Baby Love.... Behind Close Doors

You Make A Women Out Of Me

It Feels Soooooooo Gooooood I Want To Cry

Oh I Love It When Were Behind Close Doors..............

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh Yes Im So In Love With My Love For seven Years We Have Been Happly Married

Posted
i feel like every topic ive read today, is set in a nursary playground

 

 

Marie, Helen and I are forgiving each other. We have seen the light at the end of the tunnel and are now friends again.

 

All I was saying is that we need to not have a fight again like we did a few weeks ago.

Posted
well said Dana!!!

Honey Lets Make Love All Night Long Until The Sun Comes Up.......... Oh It Feels So Good To Be In Your Arms

My Love.... Robert If Walls Could Talk They Would Say I Want You More

And They Would See all the Love Inside And They Would Say I Love You So

If Only Wall Could Talk

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh Honey... Robert you are My Bestfriend,My Rock,

My Lover,My Joy,My Everything,You And My Little Celine You Are My World,Your Needs Are My Needs

Baby Love.... Behind Close Doors

You Make A Women Out Of Me

It Feels Soooooooo Gooooood I Want To Cry

Oh I Love It When Were Behind Close Doors..............

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh Yes Im So In Love With My Love For seven Years We Have Been Happly Married

Posted
Thank you friend. I just hope that nothing goes wrong now that we're friends again.
Posted
All she was saying is that you need to read the posts before you give your response.  Just a little reminder, that's all.  You can voice what you want to say, it's just better to know what people are saying before you give your opinion about the topic at hand.

 

Just do me a favour, Dana. Follow that advice yourself.

Posted

Everyone, I Dana Patrick Covert have accepted Helen's forgiveness for everything that went on a few weeks ago. We are friends again. I hope that things like this never happen again.

 

 

Have I made a booboo, VanMerlin? I don't know if I did. If you need to tell me about this, please do PM me or I will PM you.

Posted
Everyone, I Dana Patrick Covert have accepted Helen's forgiveness for everything that went on a few weeks ago. We are friends again. I hope that things like this never happen again.

 

Any reason in particular as to why you felt the need to make a public announcement?

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h24/celinedionsfan/candmsig8.jpg

Posted
I just felt that you guys outa know about this. It's not good to keep things bottled up inside. If I kept this inside I would burst. No harm in announcing this.
Posted
I just felt that you guys outa know about this.  It's not good to keep things bottled  up inside.  If I kept this inside I would burst.  No harm in announcing this.

 

When people refer to it not being good to keep things bottled up inside ... they are talking about sadness, anger, the negative emotions ...

 

no harm ... true ... just not sure why you thought it was necessary ...

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h24/celinedionsfan/candmsig8.jpg

Posted

Sometimes you can't hold happiness inside.

 

Dana's :blowup: with joy!!

 

Well, as miserable as I feel right now, I'm happy for you Dana P. Covert. Just keep it clean!!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...