Shall Posted April 28, 2006 at 02:13 PM Posted April 28, 2006 at 02:13 PM WOW!I love both of the two songsI knew Faith Hill from There you'll be Quote http://img015.photo.21cn.com/photos/album/20090407/m/F9F2592882544BCAD62C9F8B3B158FB8.jpg 从明天起, 做一个幸福的人. 喂马, 劈柴, 周游世界.从明天起, 关心粮食和蔬菜. 我有一所房子, 面朝大海, 春暖花开.
justacliche Posted April 28, 2006 at 05:55 PM Posted April 28, 2006 at 05:55 PM that would be heaven... imagine her in that dress... <{POST_SNAPBACK}> i dont think anyone can look better than shania in this dress - shania is a real beauty . however i agree that celine can sing this song much better with those powerful notes <{POST_SNAPBACK}> I dont think many people can look better than Shania in any of her outfits. Whether someone has more tone, or rage doesnt necessarily mean they will do a better version of a song...yes Celine could sing everything beautifully - which is a sign or a truely amazing talent, but I think some songs are more suited to her voice than others. I think Toni's voice is more suited to Unbreak My Heart than Celine's - although I could imagine Celine singing it. Quote
Paulinha Dion Posted April 29, 2006 at 01:00 AM Posted April 29, 2006 at 01:00 AM I like both songs... both singers as wel... but with Celine it will be better lol... Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/CelineSmiles/fan/BlinkieCK.gif
Koolan Posted April 29, 2006 at 01:33 AM Posted April 29, 2006 at 01:33 AM that would be heaven... imagine her in that dress... <{POST_SNAPBACK}> i dont think anyone can look better than shania in this dress - shania is a real beauty . however i agree that celine can sing this song much better with those powerful notes <{POST_SNAPBACK}> I dont think many people can look better than Shania in any of her outfits. Whether someone has more tone, or rage doesnt necessarily mean they will do a better version of a song...yes Celine could sing everything beautifully - which is a sign or a truely amazing talent, but I think some songs are more suited to her voice than others. I think Toni's voice is more suited to Unbreak My Heart than Celine's - although I could imagine Celine singing it.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>are you ShaniaFreak ? Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
Lawna Posted April 29, 2006 at 02:45 AM Posted April 29, 2006 at 02:45 AM OOOh I so would like to hear Celine in From this Moment, and There You'll Be!!! And I think Diane Warren wanted Toni to record Because You Loved Me also? But Toni didn't like it or something like that, so Celine recorded it, right? Quote They go crazy for you because they know you're true. --Celine Dionhttp://i830.photobucket.com/albums/zz226/Congenialdiva/myspacelink.jpgFollow Me on Twitter!Visit Me on Facebook!
mazceline Posted April 29, 2006 at 09:37 AM Posted April 29, 2006 at 09:37 AM From this moment is one of my all time favourite, and i think shania did it beautifully, and think if celine had done it, it would not have been as sucsessful(before anyone says anything i think celine would have sang it better) its just shania was at here peak on that release Quote http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpgSignature made by the webmiss of www.celinerific.comCeline is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x
Céline's Blues Posted April 29, 2006 at 10:59 AM Posted April 29, 2006 at 10:59 AM Gogo, if you think Toni has no power in her voice check out her last live clips from her tour: http://youtube.com/watch?v=lC1FMQK7nxM&search=toni%20librahttp://youtube.com/watch?v=3NRKVYc1bWY&sea...%20libra&watch2http://youtube.com/watch?v=LOOtIBqkPHQ&search=toni%20libra Quote http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg
thevoice Posted April 29, 2006 at 11:38 AM Posted April 29, 2006 at 11:38 AM just proves my point ...she is trying really hard but it's just not it for me .and anyway - u just cant compare her to whitney houston in her good days - whitney could eat her for breakfest on any given day. Quote
justacliche Posted April 29, 2006 at 12:30 PM Posted April 29, 2006 at 12:30 PM that would be heaven... imagine her in that dress... <{POST_SNAPBACK}> i dont think anyone can look better than shania in this dress - shania is a real beauty . however i agree that celine can sing this song much better with those powerful notes <{POST_SNAPBACK}> I dont think many people can look better than Shania in any of her outfits. Whether someone has more tone, or rage doesnt necessarily mean they will do a better version of a song...yes Celine could sing everything beautifully - which is a sign or a truely amazing talent, but I think some songs are more suited to her voice than others. I think Toni's voice is more suited to Unbreak My Heart than Celine's - although I could imagine Celine singing it.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>are you ShaniaFreak ? <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Yes how did you guess? Quote
Céline's Blues Posted April 29, 2006 at 12:56 PM Posted April 29, 2006 at 12:56 PM Great to have Ele here as well. Watch out for wahaj and co! hahaha Quote http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg
AdrianaCarvalho Posted May 1, 2006 at 09:24 AM Posted May 1, 2006 at 09:24 AM I love this songsI would like that Celine sing this songs Quote CÉLINE,I LOVE YOU SO... http://img381.imageshack.us/img381/5272/enchanting014ty.jpg It´s For Sure I´m Gonna Love You All The Way...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.