Dionesque Posted February 8, 2011 at 04:20 PM Posted February 8, 2011 at 04:20 PM Hey sfbaysinger, your friend let you down on going to the premiere?! Oh my, that's bad. But hey, so what? Screw her and come to the premiere alone or with someone else! I quit relying on company as well - if I want something I simply do so and don't wait 'til someone invites me, lol! There will be indeed a loooot of us in Vegas in mid March, that will surely be amazing! I don't have friends Céline fans in my neighbourhood so all my contacts are either in this forum or in far cities so we keep in touch via e-mails and phones. I experienced getting together with other fans on a few occasions during the world tour and it was a massive joy experience! So many of "your kind" at one place - that's amazing and it sooo much eases the start of conversations and getting to know each other!!! Quote Visit me on Facebook 14th & 16th May 2008 - Antwerp Sportpaleis24th & 25th May 2008 - Paris Bercy2nd June 2008 - Amsterdam ArenA12th June 2008 - Berlin Waldbühne18th June 2008 - Köln Arena20th June 2008 - Hamburg Colorline Arena28th June 2008 - Kraków Błonia Park1st July 2008 - Vienna Stadthalle15th, 16th, 19th & 20th August 2008 - Montréal Bell Centre10th, 15th & 16th March 2011 - Las Vegas Caesars Palace ColosseumJ'étais là pour toi, Céline! Why has Javito been silenced ???
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.