Tyler1991 Posted December 15, 2009 at 02:46 AM Posted December 15, 2009 at 02:46 AM Of course I saw Céline on TV since her very beginnings and all through the years on French and English shows in Canada but my first Céline live experience was in 1990!!!! The year I really fell in love with her....for ever! I don't have all my tickets anymore unfortunately(I hate myself for it now! but I will survive don't worry ) and I'm not really good with dates anyway! But let's see what I can remember now. I've seen Céline in concert at least 17 times since 1990. My first concert was the "Unison" one during the 1990 summer and the last her TC show September lst 2008. I've enjoyed concerts of hers in many places all over Québec for every single tour she did since 1990 (but only one time I've seen "the same concert" in two different venues.) They were all for different tours or at least modified the second time around, like at the Montréal forum once when she sang mostly songs from her live cd at the Olympia in 1994 the same year. I've seen Céline inside and outside(at "Festival des Mongolfières" in Gatineau for instance in the 90's, sitting on the grass during a hot day) when she sang french and english hits. She was just back from doing shows, opening for Bolton in the US. It seems so long ago. I was there to see Céilne for special events or moments like at French Radio-Canada for the "D'Eux special" launghing for the album.(invitation from her fan club). I was also there for "The colour of my love" taping in Québec for the official vid. Also , the show she did in Québec just before going to Paris, France to begin this new tour and tape "live in Paris" vid. More recently I was in Québec on the Plains of Abraham and at her Star Académie appearance (third row, right behind Celinedream! Right girl? ), thanks to TeamCéline. Anyway, there was so many, so many GRAND moments and memories. I'm glad I lived all those moments to see my Céline over the years become the well-deserved legend she is today. and I can't wait to witness the future! The only one time(or two ) I didn't see a Céline show was when I gave "Incognito" tickets to my mom and the AND show in Vegas. I postponed my going in Vegas many times, thinking I had a lot of time to go... to finally end up not going. This is my only regret and the only Céline new show I didn't attend since 1990. Since you have been to every tour.... Was the Elvis song only in TCOML or was it in the CD tour also? I've heard both... Quote
PatrickDion22 Posted December 15, 2009 at 02:59 AM Posted December 15, 2009 at 02:59 AM I went to see her in Boston in 1998 for her Let's Talk About Love Tour and again in August, 2008 in Boston for her Taking Chances Tour. She was awesome in both. I had fourth row seats at the Taking Chances Tour! Quote Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/patjsully
celinedream Posted December 15, 2009 at 03:55 PM Posted December 15, 2009 at 03:55 PM (edited) I went to see her in Boston in 1998 for her Let's Talk About Love Tour and again in August, 2008 in Boston for her Taking Chances Tour. She was awesome in both. I had fourth row seats at the Taking Chances Tour! Oh Boston is where she kicked off FIY & LTAL world tours that must have been memorable. She's so supersticious I don't know why she changed to Johanesburgh for Taking Chances. Edited December 15, 2009 at 03:57 PM by celinedream Quote An angel was looking through,It was you,Yeah you...it'sYou are the REASON.
remykyes Posted December 15, 2009 at 09:04 PM Posted December 15, 2009 at 09:04 PM (edited) I went to see her in Boston in 1998 for her Let's Talk About Love Tour and again in August, 2008 in Boston for her Taking Chances Tour. She was awesome in both. I had fourth row seats at the Taking Chances Tour! Oh Boston is where she kicked off FIY & LTAL world tours that must have been memorable. She's so supersticious I don't know why she changed to Johanesburgh for Taking Chances. Dion said that Boston is where she always begins the U.S. tour. It's the first city in the U.S. that fell in love with her. http://www.allbusiness.com/services/amusem.../4575794-1.html As to how many Celine concerts I've attended, check my signature! Being a guy who loves history, it's no surprise that I got really interested in Celine during the "Titanic" extravaganza in 1997. I got into her so much that I attended my first concert EVER in Columbus in Sept. 1999: Celine's "Let's Talk About Love" Tour. Then I got to see her twice in Vegas, once with my Dad (2005) and once with my Mom (2007). Then I also saw her twice on the "Taking Chances" World Tour: Once in Columbus (9/22/08) and "I Drove All Night" to Atlanta, GA (1/17/09) with my BF during my Christmas Break to see her there. Can't wait to see what's next! Edited December 15, 2009 at 09:14 PM by remykyes Quote New Signature Coming Soon!
Lou555 Posted December 21, 2009 at 03:26 AM Posted December 21, 2009 at 03:26 AM I also attended "La Fureur de Céline" in Montréal in 2002 at what was called at the time "The Molson Center"(Bell Center now). How could I have forgotten about that one previously? Oh well! what can I say? Quote
Lou555 Posted December 21, 2009 at 03:38 AM Posted December 21, 2009 at 03:38 AM Of course I saw Céline on TV since her very beginnings and all through the years on French and English shows in Canada but my first Céline live experience was in 1990!!!! The year I really fell in love with her....for ever! I don't have all my tickets anymore unfortunately(I hate myself for it now! but I will survive don't worry ) and I'm not really good with dates anyway! But let's see what I can remember now. I've seen Céline in concert at least 17 times since 1990. My first concert was the "Unison" one during the 1990 summer and the last her TC show September lst 2008. I've enjoyed concerts of hers in many places all over Québec for every single tour she did since 1990 (but only one time I've seen "the same concert" in two different venues.) They were all for different tours or at least modified the second time around, like at the Montréal forum once when she sang mostly songs from her live cd at the Olympia in 1994 the same year. I've seen Céline inside and outside(at "Festival des Mongolfières" in Gatineau for instance in the 90's, sitting on the grass during a hot day) when she sang french and english hits. She was just back from doing shows, opening for Bolton in the US. It seems so long ago. I was there to see Céilne for special events or moments like at French Radio-Canada for the "D'Eux special" launghing for the album.(invitation from her fan club). I was also there for "The colour of my love" taping in Québec for the official vid. Also , the show she did in Québec just before going to Paris, France to begin this new tour and tape "live in Paris" vid. More recently I was in Québec on the Plains of Abraham and at her Star Académie appearance (third row, right behind Celinedream! Right girl? ), thanks to TeamCéline. Anyway, there was so many, so many GRAND moments and memories. I'm glad I lived all those moments to see my Céline over the years become the well-deserved legend she is today. and I can't wait to witness the future! The only one time(or two ) I didn't see a Céline show was when I gave "Incognito" tickets to my mom and the AND show in Vegas. I postponed my going in Vegas many times, thinking I had a lot of time to go... to finally end up not going. This is my only regret and the only Céline new show I didn't attend since 1990. Since you have been to every tour.... Was the Elvis song only in TCOML or was it in the CD tour also? I've heard both... I'm not sure if I understand your question here, I'll answer you as I understand it. Céline sang "Can't help falling in love with you" at TCOML video taping in Québec and sang it again as part of her tour also when I saw her show in Montréal, if that's what you want to know. I can't tell for the whole tour but she surely did it in Montréal when I attented. Quote
ashleylovesceline Posted December 21, 2009 at 07:38 AM Posted December 21, 2009 at 07:38 AM I saw her 10 amazing times in Vegas: June 14, 2003 - June 18 & 20, 2004 - July 7 & 9, 2005 - July 5 & 9 2006 - and then June 14, 15, & 17, 2007! Amazing, all but once within the first five rows. And my final show, I met her! I saw her at Oprah on October 24, 2007 and then only once during the TC tour in Cleveland, Ohio from the front row and she gave me a hug and kiss upon her exit! I've been very lucky - I can't believe I've even seen her once, let alone 12 times! Quote
remykyes Posted December 21, 2009 at 04:15 PM Posted December 21, 2009 at 04:15 PM I saw her 10 amazing times in Vegas: June 14, 2003 - June 18 & 20, 2004 - July 7 & 9, 2005 - July 5 & 9 2006 - and then June 14, 15, & 17, 2007! Amazing, all but once within the first five rows. And my final show, I met her! I saw her at Oprah on October 24, 2007 and then only once during the TC tour in Cleveland, Ohio from the front row and she gave me a hug and kiss upon her exit! I've been very lucky - I can't believe I've even seen her once, let alone 12 times! Hey! You and I were at the same show! I read about it on your blog. The one with the coyboy hat! That was an awesome show! Quote New Signature Coming Soon!
Dionesque Posted January 19, 2011 at 05:33 PM Posted January 19, 2011 at 05:33 PM Lou555, you can't imagine how impressed I am!!!! I'm her fan since 1993 and would give a lot to could have been at any of her early concerts in the 90s!... Or shall I say, I would give a lot to have been born in Québec so I would know about Céline from the very beginning!!... Just imagine... :wub: ashleylovesceline, you're so damn lucky about he hug & the kiss, omg omg omg!!!! :wub: I've seen Céline 14 times so far: 14th & 16th May 2008 - Antwerp Sportpaleis - front row on the 14th!24th & 25th May 2008 - Paris Bercy - 2nd row on the 25th! 2nd June 2008 - Amsterdam ArenA - front row! 12th June 2008 - Berlin Waldbühne - front row! 18th June 2008 - Köln Arena - got 3rd row ticket but it turned out to be front row! 20th June 2008 - Hamburg Colorline Arena - front row! 28th June 2008 - Kraków Błonia Park - front row! 1st July 2008 - Vienna Stadthalle - front row! 15th, 16th, 19th & 20th August 2008 - Montréal Bell Centre - front row on the 19th, 2nd row on the 16th and the 20th! I hoped to be at "Vivement Dimanche" taping in 2005 and at "Wetten, dass...?!" taping in 2007 but unfortunately both things didn't worked out for me... Now I'm looking forward to see her in 2 months in Vegas - yay!!! :clap: Quote Visit me on Facebook 14th & 16th May 2008 - Antwerp Sportpaleis24th & 25th May 2008 - Paris Bercy2nd June 2008 - Amsterdam ArenA12th June 2008 - Berlin Waldbühne18th June 2008 - Köln Arena20th June 2008 - Hamburg Colorline Arena28th June 2008 - Kraków Błonia Park1st July 2008 - Vienna Stadthalle15th, 16th, 19th & 20th August 2008 - Montréal Bell Centre10th, 15th & 16th March 2011 - Las Vegas Caesars Palace ColosseumJ'étais là pour toi, Céline! Why has Javito been silenced ???
Sofie Posted January 19, 2011 at 06:15 PM Posted January 19, 2011 at 06:15 PM None... You guys are so lucky, I'm really happy that you have all those amazing memories! Quote
Celine Fan 77 Posted January 19, 2011 at 07:33 PM Posted January 19, 2011 at 07:33 PM Well I have to say that I've been a Celine fan since May 18, 2009. Her Taking chances World tour was already finished up by that time, and I don't think I'm gonna be able to go and see her in Las Vegas anytime soon, so I think I'll have to wait 'till 2014, when this whole thing ends and she might decide to do another worldwide tour. Quote Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
Dylan Callender Posted January 19, 2011 at 09:42 PM Posted January 19, 2011 at 09:42 PM 14th, 15th & 17th January, 2004 - A New Day16th May, 2004 - A New Day3rd & 4th May, 2005 - A New Day1st & 4th December, 2005 - A New Day7th June, 2006 - A New Day17th, 18 & 19th August, 2007 - A New Day (also on this week I did the grand Canyon, which was tooooo hooooot)8th, 13 & 15th, 2007 - A New Day christmas 2nd May, 2008 - Taking chances tour Manchester10th May, 2008 - Taking Chances tour Birmingham21st May, 2008 - Taking chances tour Paris (birthday gift) NEW VEGAS SHOW!!15 & 16th, 2011 Quote
CelineIsNumber1 Posted January 19, 2011 at 10:10 PM Posted January 19, 2011 at 10:10 PM Ive been to two concerts so far Taking Chances World Tour 9/15/08 New York City1/28/09 Tampa Florida I got 5 tickets to her upcoming show when i go to vegas for the FIRST time in two months I got tickets for the dates:3/203/223/233/253/26 so excited,im going to vegas alone so i need to meet up with other fans who will be there on those times. Quote
Dylan Callender Posted January 19, 2011 at 10:16 PM Posted January 19, 2011 at 10:16 PM Ive been to two concerts so far Taking Chances World Tour 9/15/08 New York City1/28/09 Tampa FloridaI got 5 tickets to her upcoming show when i go to vegas for the FIRST time in two months I got tickets for the dates:3/203/223/233/253/26 so excited,im going to vegas alone so i need to meet up with other fans who will be there on those times. I would have met up with you just I'm in vegas 10th - 20th March I'm also doing vegas alone, it's soooo exiting, you get to do whatever you want in your own time and I love it Hope you have fun Quote
JP Posted January 19, 2011 at 11:20 PM Posted January 19, 2011 at 11:20 PM Baptism of René-Charles (July 2001)Québec New-York, Un Show pour la vie (September 2001)Walk of Fame in Montreal (September 2002) I give a kiss on her cheek and have an autograph D'Elles TV Special - Montreal (May 2007)Christmas in Rockefeller Center - NYC (November 2007)TCWT August 15 - MontrealTCWT August 16 - MontrealCeline sur les Plaines - August 22 - QuebecTCWT August 25 - MontrealTCWT September 1st - MontrealTCWT September 15 - NYCGala de l'Adisq - November 2 - MontrealTCWT November 7 - OttawaTCWT February 10 - QuebecTCWT February 14 - MontrealTCWT February 15 - Montreal Can't believe how much I saw her. One lesson to that: Live your dream, don't dream your life. Quote http://static-illicoweb.videotron.com/illicoweb/static/webtv/images/content/player/TVA_Celine_Dion_Sans_Attendre_Vf_WT_Poster.jpg
DesertSkye Posted January 19, 2011 at 11:23 PM Posted January 19, 2011 at 11:23 PM Once every year she was in Vegas so five times there (that was not planned). Once in London and once in Glendale (World Tour). I know of certain fans who have seen her WAAAAY more than that + some. I don't blame them... Celine is an awesome performer/singer and I totally cannot wait until March 15! Yahooooie!!! Quote http://images.broadwayworld.com/upload5/218806/tn-500_celinediord43.jpg March 15, 2011June 18, 2011
CelineIsNumber1 Posted January 20, 2011 at 01:00 AM Posted January 20, 2011 at 01:00 AM Ive been to two concerts so far Taking Chances World Tour 9/15/08 New York City1/28/09 Tampa Florida I got 5 tickets to her upcoming show when i go to vegas for the FIRST time in two months I got tickets for the dates:3/193/203/223/233/253/26 so excited,im going to vegas alone so i need to meet up with other fans who will be there on those times. Quote
Angel2006 Posted January 20, 2011 at 04:51 AM Posted January 20, 2011 at 04:51 AM I saw Celine live in concert on Aug 28, 2008 and it was the best day of my life!! Hope to see her new show in Vegas!! Quote
Yakir Posted January 20, 2011 at 10:09 AM Posted January 20, 2011 at 10:09 AM ahhh :( I haven't been on anything Quote This sentence says it ALL and starts allUne voix d'or dans un Cœur enfant http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/6/6a/Celine-Dion-Ce-Netait-Quun-Re-125278.jpeg
amin27cd Posted January 21, 2011 at 07:23 PM Posted January 21, 2011 at 07:23 PM been to dubai, taking chances world tour Quote celine is celine
Elaine Posted January 21, 2011 at 10:57 PM Posted January 21, 2011 at 10:57 PM I started reading this thread with a question mark on my face and then I realized it was started in 2005. Well, I think you guys know it, but I saw he in Vegas - The final week. Intending to go again by the end of the year (Let's hope there are December dates!) Quote http://img807.imageshack.us/img807/1352/opo3.jpg
alvick53 Posted January 23, 2011 at 12:28 AM Posted January 23, 2011 at 12:28 AM I saw her in 2002 at the Divas Las Vegas concert; once for AND in 2003; twice in 2004; once for the 500th show; and once in 2007. I also saw her in Sacramento on Oct 13, 2008 for the TC tour. I have tickets to see her on opening night in Las Vegas 2011. Quote
CelineIsNumber1 Posted January 28, 2011 at 12:58 AM Posted January 28, 2011 at 12:58 AM question for anyone who can help, ive never been to the colosseum and this will be my first time in march, would FORCH3 Row EE be good? Quote
Dionesque Posted January 29, 2011 at 11:59 AM Posted January 29, 2011 at 11:59 AM (edited) Hell, yessss!!! That is a very good seat!!! Practically speaking, it's in the 5th row from the stage so if you have a chance, go for it for any means!!! OMG, wish I'd get a seat as close, I'd freak out, lol! What night exactely are you buying it for? Edited January 29, 2011 at 12:00 PM by Dionesque Quote Visit me on Facebook 14th & 16th May 2008 - Antwerp Sportpaleis24th & 25th May 2008 - Paris Bercy2nd June 2008 - Amsterdam ArenA12th June 2008 - Berlin Waldbühne18th June 2008 - Köln Arena20th June 2008 - Hamburg Colorline Arena28th June 2008 - Kraków Błonia Park1st July 2008 - Vienna Stadthalle15th, 16th, 19th & 20th August 2008 - Montréal Bell Centre10th, 15th & 16th March 2011 - Las Vegas Caesars Palace ColosseumJ'étais là pour toi, Céline! Why has Javito been silenced ???
CelineIsNumber1 Posted January 29, 2011 at 03:24 PM Posted January 29, 2011 at 03:24 PM i bought it for sat the 19th in march,im using my tax refund for alot of this,one of my sisters is like your gonna go broke, but she doesn't understand fully i think what celine means to me,if its available,money,credit card,im gonna do all i can to see celine as much as i can and as close as i can. im gonna be in vegas from march 19-mach 27th so ill be seeing her 6 times, im contemplating a diamond vip package just to get FORCH5 Row bb for one of the nights,thats realistically as close as ill get,ive tried my hardest hunting down Row AA for any section with no luck. Do you think if i bring a record, i could hold it up at some point to get it signed? Quote
Davey84 Posted January 29, 2011 at 05:52 PM Posted January 29, 2011 at 05:52 PM I don't think that could happen, security is very strict there... well they were during AND I saw Céline at the following: Let's Talk About Love World Tour:Amsterdam Arena,19 June 1999 A New Day Has Come Promotional Tour:TV-Show - Weesp April 2002 A New Day... Live In Las Vegas:28, 29 April and 2,3 May 2007 Taking Chances Promotional Tour November 2007 in Paris: Star AcademyStar De L'AnnéeVivement Dimanche Taking Chances World Tour:Antwerp Sportpaleis; 13 & 14 May 2008 Paris Bercy; 24 & 25 May 2008Amsterdam Arena; 2 June 2008Arras Main Square; 7 July 2008 and I will see her: Celine ... Live In Las Vegas:March 15th and 16th Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
Alex_Incognito Posted January 29, 2011 at 06:03 PM Posted January 29, 2011 at 06:03 PM I've only seen Céline twice in my short life. Both were for the filming on the Montréal show on the TCWT on 31 August and 1 September 2008. Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
Ray Posted January 29, 2011 at 11:18 PM Posted January 29, 2011 at 11:18 PM I saw Céline on the following dates: 27 May 1995 - The Hague (the Netherlands) 1 December 1995 - Ahoy (the Netherlands) October 1996 - Ahoy (the Netherlands) 18 June 1997 - Amsterdam Arena (the Netherlands) 14 June 1999 - Amsterdam Arena (the Netherlands) May 2008 - Sportpaleis Antwerp (Belgium) Quote Céline Dion Mariah Carey Madonna Lara Fabian Debbie Gibson Wilson Phillips Linda Eder Tina Arena Martika
genbidi1 Posted January 29, 2011 at 11:55 PM Posted January 29, 2011 at 11:55 PM have only been to 1, Sydeny austraila 2008. Tried to get to both but, for some reason give up to quickly but, that won't happened again. I'm deteremed to get to LV Quote GENNI B.
sfbaysinger Posted February 8, 2011 at 02:13 AM Posted February 8, 2011 at 02:13 AM I saw her in 2002 at the Divas Las Vegas concert; once for AND in 2003; twice in 2004; once for the 500th show; and once in 2007. I also saw her in Sacramento on Oct 13, 2008 for the TC tour. I have tickets to see her on opening night in Las Vegas 2011. You're kidding, I saw her in Sacramento, Ca, the following night, Oct. 14, 2008. My only time, but boy am I sooooo grateful. I was in shock, I could not honestly believe I was really sitting there, in the same big room, the same city, state, area and zip code, the same air she breaths from and back into. What a circle a live performance is. She gives to us, we give back out to her. I felt so self-conscious sitting there, I just kept to myself. I am, until now that is as I am finally here with you all, a lover of her from within myself, from a distance.Just recently, for my 27 birthday, a long-time friend said we would go to the premiere. I should have known not to get excited as she is the biggest flake I know, but I let my dream get the best of me. I was so excited about posibly meeting so many of her fans, as that is quite a big draw to me as well. But that will not be happening. I am not jealous of those of you who will be going, even those at the premiere. I know so well what seeing her does to me, and I feel nothing but excitement welling up inside me for what i know you all will undoubtedly experience. And you know, I constantly remind myself to go back to gratitude because at least I saw her. Here and in my own personal circle, I know so many fans who never have but would kill to do so, so I am very grateful. For those going, please come back and tell us all about it, especially since I cannot see, am legally blind, Brownie points to whoever can give good descriptions of her clothing, figure, looks, etc. And please, take our love and support of her with you, show her that whether we are there physically or not, we are so behind her and with her in spirit!! Quote L'immensite de mon amour pour Celine! L'amour existe encore pour elle!
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.