Jump to content

IBIY CD single to be released!!!


Recommended Posts

Posted
Hey maybe the french version is FULL french language??

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v323/felixwhoals/CelineMe.jpg

 

So suddenly, it's clear to me

Things change

Our future lies in here and now

We live it through somehow

 

Now the greatest reward

Is the love that I can give

I'm here for you now

For as long as I live

You made me who I am

Posted
So, no one has bought it? Maybe it didn't came out in France yesterday? Who lives in France? Is this single in stroes? Is it promoted on the radio? Say something... :cry:
Posted
Who lives in France and saw the single in stores? Is it promoted somehow? Does France know that this single is out? :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:
Posted

I have the US 1-track edition and will order the French version.

 

There are subtle differences, all lyrics are the same however the line "Someday I'll find you" is sung by another one of the Il Divo gentlemen.

"People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."

- Céline Dion, 1990

Posted
There are subtle differences, all lyrics are the same however the line "Someday I'll find you" is sung by another one of the Il Divo gentlemen.

 

That might make me actually like the song!! I HATED that line because of the man's voice.

 

Could someone post this version or PM me? (I know, probably asking too much, but I'm on a wishful thinking kick).

Posted
I must say the first version's singer is better than the 2nd's

"People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."

- Céline Dion, 1990

Posted
I must say the first version's singer is better than the 2nd's

 

Dang it. :glare: I want to like the song, but that one man's voice...I can't. For a moment, I almost had hope.

 

Thanks for the info, Mr. Hutchins.

Posted

It's like...

IL DIVO

and celine dion

 

 

I hate this song anyway :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n28/rhymereason/dreambig.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...