felixwhoals Posted May 2, 2006 at 10:25 PM Posted May 2, 2006 at 10:25 PM Hey maybe the french version is FULL french language?? Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v323/felixwhoals/CelineMe.jpg So suddenly, it's clear to meThings changeOur future lies in here and nowWe live it through somehow Now the greatest rewardIs the love that I can giveI'm here for you nowFor as long as I liveYou made me who I am
Ronny83 Posted May 2, 2006 at 10:27 PM Author Posted May 2, 2006 at 10:27 PM Hey maybe the french version is FULL french language??<{POST_SNAPBACK}>No, it's not. Quote The Celine Dion Italian fanbase - CelineDionItalia.com
max24 Posted May 3, 2006 at 06:10 AM Posted May 3, 2006 at 06:10 AM So, no one has bought it? Maybe it didn't came out in France yesterday? Who lives in France? Is this single in stroes? Is it promoted on the radio? Say something... Quote
max24 Posted May 5, 2006 at 08:45 AM Posted May 5, 2006 at 08:45 AM Who lives in France and saw the single in stores? Is it promoted somehow? Does France know that this single is out? Quote
Alex_Incognito Posted May 7, 2006 at 02:41 AM Posted May 7, 2006 at 02:41 AM I have the US 1-track edition and will order the French version. There are subtle differences, all lyrics are the same however the line "Someday I'll find you" is sung by another one of the Il Divo gentlemen. Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
VanMerlin Posted May 7, 2006 at 02:46 AM Posted May 7, 2006 at 02:46 AM There are subtle differences, all lyrics are the same however the line "Someday I'll find you" is sung by another one of the Il Divo gentlemen.<{POST_SNAPBACK}> That might make me actually like the song!! I HATED that line because of the man's voice. Could someone post this version or PM me? (I know, probably asking too much, but I'm on a wishful thinking kick). Quote
Alex_Incognito Posted May 7, 2006 at 02:55 AM Posted May 7, 2006 at 02:55 AM I must say the first version's singer is better than the 2nd's Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
VanMerlin Posted May 7, 2006 at 03:00 AM Posted May 7, 2006 at 03:00 AM I must say the first version's singer is better than the 2nd's<{POST_SNAPBACK}> Dang it. I want to like the song, but that one man's voice...I can't. For a moment, I almost had hope. Thanks for the info, Mr. Hutchins. Quote
catwomanrrr Posted May 7, 2006 at 06:29 AM Posted May 7, 2006 at 06:29 AM It's like...IL DIVOand celine dion I hate this song anyway Quote http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n28/rhymereason/dreambig.jpg
CSCfan Posted May 7, 2006 at 09:50 AM Posted May 7, 2006 at 09:50 AM I must say the first version's singer is better than the 2nd's<{POST_SNAPBACK}> Yep - same here! Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
Ronny83 Posted May 7, 2006 at 03:13 PM Author Posted May 7, 2006 at 03:13 PM The CD single will be released also in Switzerland on May, 12th. Quote The Celine Dion Italian fanbase - CelineDionItalia.com
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.