DjCeline Posted April 24, 2006 at 05:22 PM Posted April 24, 2006 at 05:22 PM it's just a waste of CDs!!! like come on!! just 2 tracks...of which Celine appears only in one! at least they could have done was to put the english version!! Quote http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/DjCeline/thereasonigoonsiggycopy.jpg http://therasmusforum.com/images/streetteam/promo/blackroses08.jpg http://therasmusforum.com/images/streetteam/promo/banner_streetteam1.jpg
Ronny83 Posted April 24, 2006 at 05:28 PM Author Posted April 24, 2006 at 05:28 PM it's just a waste of CDs!!! like come on!! just 2 tracks...of which Celine appears only in one! at least they could have done was to put the english version!! <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Yes, the ones who bought Ancora won't give a damn about this CD single, since both tracks are exactly the same you can find on the album. Quote The Celine Dion Italian fanbase - CelineDionItalia.com
René 2 Posted April 24, 2006 at 05:35 PM Posted April 24, 2006 at 05:35 PM Amazon.fr confirms it, too: Liste des titres pour 1. I Believe In You (Je Crois En Toi)2. Hasta Mi Final <{POST_SNAPBACK}> What a shame ! Quote
Ronny83 Posted April 24, 2006 at 05:40 PM Author Posted April 24, 2006 at 05:40 PM Yes, Sony BMG knows how to let the fans down. *prays for Céline to change label* Quote The Celine Dion Italian fanbase - CelineDionItalia.com
max24 Posted April 24, 2006 at 09:32 PM Posted April 24, 2006 at 09:32 PM Celine is not on the cover!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SonyBMG is hopeless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Quote
Ronny83 Posted April 24, 2006 at 09:37 PM Author Posted April 24, 2006 at 09:37 PM Celine is not on the cover!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SonyBMG is hopeless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<{POST_SNAPBACK}>How do you know it? Quote The Celine Dion Italian fanbase - CelineDionItalia.com
celinefanonline Posted April 24, 2006 at 09:53 PM Posted April 24, 2006 at 09:53 PM because on amazon.fr they show the cover and it's this one.......http://images-eu.amazon.com/images/P/B000F8ZNBI.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpgthey should put celine there..... Quote Courage don't you dare fail me now!
celinedionsfan Posted April 24, 2006 at 09:59 PM Posted April 24, 2006 at 09:59 PM Unfortunately the release of this single is to promote Il Divo, not Celine ... Quote http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h24/celinedionsfan/candmsig8.jpg
Ronny83 Posted April 24, 2006 at 10:04 PM Author Posted April 24, 2006 at 10:04 PM What a shame!!! If celinedion.com is reading this, please, tell René to change record label!!! Quote The Celine Dion Italian fanbase - CelineDionItalia.com
max24 Posted April 24, 2006 at 10:18 PM Posted April 24, 2006 at 10:18 PM What a shame!!! If celinedion.com is reading this, please, tell René to change record label!!! <{POST_SNAPBACK}> that's right!!!! Quote
Ronny83 Posted April 24, 2006 at 10:59 PM Author Posted April 24, 2006 at 10:59 PM FYI, I'm writing to celinedion.com feedback to let them know how disappointed I am about this. Quote The Celine Dion Italian fanbase - CelineDionItalia.com
VinnyT. Posted April 24, 2006 at 11:11 PM Posted April 24, 2006 at 11:11 PM FYI, I'm writing to celinedion.com feedback to let them know how disappointed I am about this. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> i did the same..we all should do that! Quote For Exclusive News "Like Us" on Facebook http://i44.tinypic.com/vfjwad.jpg click on the banner
Koolan Posted April 24, 2006 at 11:34 PM Posted April 24, 2006 at 11:34 PM Why don't I find this a surprise? Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
celinedionsfan Posted April 25, 2006 at 12:19 AM Posted April 25, 2006 at 12:19 AM Why don't I find this a surprise? <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Because I think we all knew that the song was going to be an Il Divo release ... we were just hoping we were wrong! Quote http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h24/celinedionsfan/candmsig8.jpg
celinefanonline Posted April 25, 2006 at 02:01 AM Posted April 25, 2006 at 02:01 AM and how come there isn't a music video yet........well at least they can use the footage from various tv appearance and mix it together for the video..... Quote Courage don't you dare fail me now!
fred Posted May 2, 2006 at 02:22 PM Posted May 2, 2006 at 02:22 PM (edited) I am not surprised at all. Didn't hope for anything either, I recommend you all do the same. This is a Christams track, it was released on cd in october, promoted in january and released as single in may don't they realize how absurd this is?? Yes it is to promote Il Divo, but it is wierd and rather ungreatful not to give more credit to Céline, they are using her status to reach higher, but they hide her away. And now this is just one in a series of wierd stuff, why don't she change label? Why don't they seem to care? Why is there no reaction? I really hope she'll change label to a more indipendent one, or the classy Verve. /fred Edited May 2, 2006 at 02:23 PM by fred Quote Peace and love to all.
René 2 Posted May 2, 2006 at 03:06 PM Posted May 2, 2006 at 03:06 PM I am not surprised at all. Didn't hope for anything either, I recommend you all do the same. This is a Christams track, it was released on cd in october, promoted in january and released as single in may don't they realize how absurd this is?? Yes it is to promote Il Divo, but it is wierd and rather ungreatful not to give more credit to Céline, they are using her status to reach higher, but they hide her away. And now this is just one in a series of wierd stuff, why don't she change label? Why don't they seem to care? Why is there no reaction? I really hope she'll change label to a more indipendent one, or the classy Verve. /fred<{POST_SNAPBACK}> I pray for her to read the forum. Quote
Clio Posted May 2, 2006 at 03:35 PM Posted May 2, 2006 at 03:35 PM Any scanned cover ? Thanks in advance !!!! Quote http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/6184/houstannc9.jpg
Julian Posted May 2, 2006 at 03:48 PM Posted May 2, 2006 at 03:48 PM I dont buy it!I bought JNVOP and TLS single, for nothing new, but i dont support Il Divo/Sony for a ****n 2 track single without celine on the cover..... Quote
nature boy Posted May 2, 2006 at 04:00 PM Posted May 2, 2006 at 04:00 PM (edited) What's with the artwork?? What is it with this record company?? Celine is the biggest selling female artist of all time whay do they never recognise that!?! I'll still be buying it though. Does anyone know if this is released elsewhere?? I.E-The UK Edited May 2, 2006 at 04:04 PM by nature boy Quote http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/3239/kylieima5lp9.jpg How do you describe a feeling??
max24 Posted May 2, 2006 at 04:48 PM Posted May 2, 2006 at 04:48 PM If someone will buy the single..please tell us here.... Quote
felixwhoals Posted May 2, 2006 at 05:01 PM Posted May 2, 2006 at 05:01 PM AH!! It's a bit of shame there's no full english version for ibiy yet. Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v323/felixwhoals/CelineMe.jpg So suddenly, it's clear to meThings changeOur future lies in here and nowWe live it through somehow Now the greatest rewardIs the love that I can giveI'm here for you nowFor as long as I liveYou made me who I am
IL_DINO Posted May 2, 2006 at 05:35 PM Posted May 2, 2006 at 05:35 PM the single is too late for promoting the last Celine-Album. Celine on the cover or not... Flop or not.... I don't think that's very important for Celine.Maybe better not overkill the market with Celine-Promotion - because there will be anoter project soon (maybe next year...). The best way becoming a new really hit with a full album Sony and Celine are needing lots of people who cannot wait this new album - like we all do... Quote
celinedionsfan Posted May 2, 2006 at 05:48 PM Posted May 2, 2006 at 05:48 PM Since celinedion.com specifically says THE FRENCH VERSION ... perhaps there will be an English version released on a new Celine cd ... Quote http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h24/celinedionsfan/candmsig8.jpg
Ronny83 Posted May 2, 2006 at 05:52 PM Author Posted May 2, 2006 at 05:52 PM From celinedion.com: "I Believe In You" CD Single Released in France!May 2, 2006 The French version of Celine's amazing duet with Il Divo, "I Believe In You" is now available as a CD single in France! The CD single also features a bonus Il Divo track called "Hasta mi final." The original version of "I Believe In You" was first released on the album ' On ne change pas ' in October 2005. To see the cover photo and tracklisting of the new CD single, click here .Do they know that the "original version" and the "French version" are the same thing? Quote The Celine Dion Italian fanbase - CelineDionItalia.com
sayyed Posted May 2, 2006 at 06:46 PM Posted May 2, 2006 at 06:46 PM From celinedion.com: "I Believe In You" CD Single Released in France!May 2, 2006 The French version of Celine's amazing duet with Il Divo, "I Believe In You" is now available as a CD single in France! The CD single also features a bonus Il Divo track called "Hasta mi final." The original version of "I Believe In You" was first released on the album ' On ne change pas ' in October 2005. To see the cover photo and tracklisting of the new CD single, click here .Do they know that the "original version" and the "French version" are the same thing? <{POST_SNAPBACK}> no words.... Quote https://soundcloud.com/finnremixes
fred Posted May 2, 2006 at 06:48 PM Posted May 2, 2006 at 06:48 PM (edited) From celinedion.com: "I Believe In You" CD Single Released in France!May 2, 2006 The French version of Celine's amazing duet with Il Divo, "I Believe In You" is now available as a CD single in France! The CD single also features a bonus Il Divo track called "Hasta mi final." The original version of "I Believe In You" was first released on the album ' On ne change pas ' in October 2005. To see the cover photo and tracklisting of the new CD single, click here .Do they know that the "original version" and the "French version" are the same thing? <{POST_SNAPBACK}> I doubt it. It seems as if they are no Céline experts. /fred Edited May 2, 2006 at 06:49 PM by fred Quote Peace and love to all.
1Celine12 Posted May 2, 2006 at 07:18 PM Posted May 2, 2006 at 07:18 PM "original version" simply means that it was on ONCP before it was released as a single. Hope that clears things up for you guys. They should be Céline experts, because they are the offical website for crying out loud. Don't knock it guys. They have been doing some improvements lately. Geez. Quote
Ronny83 Posted May 2, 2006 at 07:20 PM Author Posted May 2, 2006 at 07:20 PM "original version" simply means that it was on ONCP before it was released as a single. Hope that clears things up for you guys. They should be Céline experts, because they are the offical website for crying out loud. Don't knock it guys. They have been doing some improvements lately. Geez. <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Yes, celinedion.com improved so much lately. And I appreciate it so much. It was just a little note, nothing more. Quote The Celine Dion Italian fanbase - CelineDionItalia.com
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.