Jump to content

IBIY CD single to be released!!!


Recommended Posts

Posted
it's just a waste of CDs!!! like come on!! just 2 tracks...of which Celine appears only in one! at least they could have done was to put the english version!! :ermm:

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/DjCeline/thereasonigoonsiggycopy.jpg

 

http://therasmusforum.com/images/streetteam/promo/blackroses08.jpg http://therasmusforum.com/images/streetteam/promo/banner_streetteam1.jpg

Posted
it's just a waste of CDs!!! like come on!! just 2 tracks...of which Celine appears only in one! at least they could have done was to put the english version!! :ermm:

Yes, the ones who bought Ancora won't give a damn about this CD single, since both tracks are exactly the same you can find on the album. :sick: :sick: :sick:

Posted
Amazon.fr confirms it, too:

 

Liste des titres pour

1. I Believe In You (Je Crois En Toi)

2. Hasta Mi Final

 

:sick:

 

What a shame ! :evil: :evil: :evil:

Posted

Celine is not on the cover!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

SonyBMG is hopeless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted

because on amazon.fr they show the cover and it's this one.......

http://images-eu.amazon.com/images/P/B000F8ZNBI.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

they should put celine there.....

Courage don't you dare fail me now!

post-129-1267909378_thumb.jpgpost-129-1303908160_thumb.jpg

Posted
Unfortunately the release of this single is to promote Il Divo, not Celine ... :o

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h24/celinedionsfan/candmsig8.jpg

Posted
Why don't I find this a surprise? :thumbdown: :angry2:

 

Because I think we all knew that the song was going to be an Il Divo release ... we were just hoping we were wrong! :angry2:

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h24/celinedionsfan/candmsig8.jpg

Posted

and how come there isn't a music video yet........

well at least they can use the footage from various tv appearance and mix it together for the video.....

Courage don't you dare fail me now!

post-129-1267909378_thumb.jpgpost-129-1303908160_thumb.jpg

Posted (edited)

I am not surprised at all.

 

Didn't hope for anything either, I recommend you all do the same. :thumbsup2:

 

This is a Christams track, it was released on cd in october, promoted in january and released as single in may :rolleyes: don't they realize how absurd this is??

 

Yes it is to promote Il Divo, but it is wierd and rather ungreatful not to give more credit to Céline, they are using her status to reach higher, but they hide her away.

 

And now this is just one in a series of wierd stuff, why don't she change label? Why don't they seem to care? Why is there no reaction?

 

I really hope she'll change label to a more indipendent one, or the classy Verve.

 

/fred

Edited by fred
Peace and love to all.
Posted
I am not surprised at all.

 

Didn't hope for anything either, I recommend you all do the same.  :thumbsup2:

 

This is a Christams track, it was released on cd in october, promoted in january and released as single in may  :rolleyes:  don't they realize how absurd this is??

 

Yes it is to promote Il Divo, but it is wierd and rather ungreatful not to give more credit to Céline, they are using her status to reach higher, but they hide her away.

 

And now this is just one in a series of wierd stuff, why don't she change label? Why don't they seem to care? Why is there no reaction?

 

I really hope she'll change label to a more indipendent one, or the classy Verve.

 

/fred

 

I pray for her to read the forum. :rolleyes:

Posted
Any scanned cover ? Thanks in advance !!!!
http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/6184/houstannc9.jpg
Posted

:pinch: :whistling:

I dont buy it!

I bought JNVOP and TLS single, for nothing new, but i dont support Il Divo/Sony for a ****n 2 track single without celine on the cover..... :2guns: :angry2:

Posted (edited)

What's with the artwork?? :evil:

 

What is it with this record company?? Celine is the biggest selling female artist of all time whay do they never recognise that!?!

 

I'll still be buying it though. Does anyone know if this is released elsewhere??

 

I.E-The UK :giggle:

Edited by nature boy

http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/3239/kylieima5lp9.jpg

How do you describe a feeling??

Posted
AH!! It's a bit of shame there's no full english version for ibiy yet.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v323/felixwhoals/CelineMe.jpg

 

So suddenly, it's clear to me

Things change

Our future lies in here and now

We live it through somehow

 

Now the greatest reward

Is the love that I can give

I'm here for you now

For as long as I live

You made me who I am

Posted

the single is too late for promoting the last Celine-Album. Celine on the cover or not... Flop or not.... I don't think that's very important for Celine.

Maybe better not overkill the market with Celine-Promotion - because there will be anoter project soon (maybe next year...).

The best way becoming a new really hit with a full album Sony and Celine are needing lots of people who cannot wait this new album - like we all do...

Posted
Since celinedion.com specifically says THE FRENCH VERSION ... perhaps there will be an English version released on a new Celine cd ... :unsure:

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h24/celinedionsfan/candmsig8.jpg

Posted

From celinedion.com:

 

"I Believe In You" CD Single Released in France!

May 2, 2006

 

The French version of Celine's amazing duet with Il Divo, "I Believe In You" is now available as a CD single in France! The CD single also features a bonus Il Divo track called "Hasta mi final." The original version of "I Believe In You" was first released on the album ' On ne change pas ' in October 2005. To see the cover photo and tracklisting of the new CD single, click here .

Do they know that the "original version" and the "French version" are the same thing? :innocent:

Posted
From celinedion.com:

 

"I Believe In You" CD Single Released in France!

May 2, 2006

 

The French version of Celine's amazing duet with Il Divo, "I Believe In You" is now available as a CD single in France! The CD single also features a bonus Il Divo track called "Hasta mi final." The original version of "I Believe In You" was first released on the album ' On ne change pas ' in October 2005. To see the cover photo and tracklisting of the new CD single, click here .

Do they know that the "original version" and the "French version" are the same thing? :innocent:

 

:shocking: :mellow: no words.... :whistling:

Posted (edited)
From celinedion.com:

 

"I Believe In You" CD Single Released in France!

May 2, 2006

 

The French version of Celine's amazing duet with Il Divo, "I Believe In You" is now available as a CD single in France! The CD single also features a bonus Il Divo track called "Hasta mi final." The original version of "I Believe In You" was first released on the album ' On ne change pas ' in October 2005. To see the cover photo and tracklisting of the new CD single, click here .

Do they know that the "original version" and the "French version" are the same thing? :innocent:

 

I doubt it. It seems as if they are no Céline experts.

 

/fred

Edited by fred
Peace and love to all.
Posted
"original version" simply means that it was on ONCP before it was released as a single. Hope that clears things up for you guys. They should be Céline experts, because they are the offical website for crying out loud. Don't knock it guys. They have been doing some improvements lately. Geez. :mad2:
Posted
"original version" simply means that it was on ONCP before it was released as a single.  Hope that clears things up for you guys.  They should be Céline experts, because they are the offical website for crying out loud.  Don't knock it guys.  They have been doing some improvements lately. Geez.  :mad2:

Yes, celinedion.com improved so much lately. And I appreciate it so much. It was just a little note, nothing more. :flowers:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...