VanMerlin Posted March 31, 2006 at 06:54 PM Posted March 31, 2006 at 06:54 PM The Sony/BMG website says an ONCP Single CD is being released on April 4, 06. Does anyone know what is on it? I haven't heard about it. How many bloody CDs have they released for this one project?<{POST_SNAPBACK}>It's not the right topic to talk about the 1-CD edition of ONCP. BTW, we already discussed about it long time ago: http://www.celinedionforum.com/index.php?showtopic=11281 <{POST_SNAPBACK}> I didn't want to make a new topic if it had already been discussed. I simply hadn't heard of it and thought I'd just put it in with another single that was being 'released'. Okay? Quote
VinnyT. Posted March 31, 2006 at 06:59 PM Posted March 31, 2006 at 06:59 PM I didn't want to make a new topic if it had already been discussed. I simply hadn't heard of it and thought I'd just put it in with another single that was being 'released'. Okay? <{POST_SNAPBACK}>ONCP 1-CD edition it's not a CD single, like the one for IBIY. Maybe you could use the 'search' feature on this forum, like all the members do. Quote For Exclusive News "Like Us" on Facebook http://i44.tinypic.com/vfjwad.jpg click on the banner
VanMerlin Posted March 31, 2006 at 07:02 PM Posted March 31, 2006 at 07:02 PM Nevermind, Vinny, you misunderstand me. Just forget it. Quote
Ronny83 Posted April 3, 2006 at 12:27 PM Author Posted April 3, 2006 at 12:27 PM Fnac.fr confirms it: http://www.fnac.com/Shelf/article.asp?PRID...f0f0864fdc&Fr=3 Quote The Celine Dion Italian fanbase - CelineDionItalia.com
VinnyT. Posted April 3, 2006 at 12:35 PM Posted April 3, 2006 at 12:35 PM that's a cool news! Quote For Exclusive News "Like Us" on Facebook http://i44.tinypic.com/vfjwad.jpg click on the banner
Bruno Portugal Posted April 3, 2006 at 04:13 PM Posted April 3, 2006 at 04:13 PM Fnac.fr confirms it: http://www.fnac.com/Shelf/article.asp?PRID...f0f0864fdc&Fr=3 <{POST_SNAPBACK}> I want a new music video!!! Quote My Webpage >>> TRIBUTE TO CELINE DION
celinefanonline Posted April 11, 2006 at 04:38 AM Posted April 11, 2006 at 04:38 AM found this on amazon.comit says it's import and release on 25th April???? http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000F8ZNB...-7470220?n=5174 Quote Courage don't you dare fail me now!
Krys Posted April 11, 2006 at 04:41 AM Posted April 11, 2006 at 04:41 AM perhaps they have ordered the stock and will be able to ship it earlier than the release date hopefully i can buy this single here in M'sia Quote
celinedionsfan Posted April 11, 2006 at 04:45 AM Posted April 11, 2006 at 04:45 AM Hopefully they will release the english version as well ... would be nice to hear it with Celine, not just Il Divo. Quote http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h24/celinedionsfan/candmsig8.jpg
VinnyT. Posted April 16, 2006 at 02:37 PM Posted April 16, 2006 at 02:37 PM Track Listings 1. I Believe In You 2. Hasta Mi Final -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Editorial Reviews Product DescriptionFrench pressing for new 2006 single from Il Divo & Celine Dion. Taken from Il Divo's album Ancora. Extra tracks TBA. Sony. Source: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000F8ZNB...5Fencoding=UTF8 Quote For Exclusive News "Like Us" on Facebook http://i44.tinypic.com/vfjwad.jpg click on the banner
René 2 Posted April 16, 2006 at 03:42 PM Posted April 16, 2006 at 03:42 PM Track Listings 1. I Believe In You 2. Hasta Mi Final -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Editorial Reviews Product DescriptionFrench pressing for new 2006 single from Il Divo & Celine Dion. Taken from Il Divo's album Ancora. Extra tracks TBA. Sony.Source: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000F8ZNB...5Fencoding=UTF8<{POST_SNAPBACK}> This is from IL DIVO's album !!!??? It can't be real ! Quote
Ronny83 Posted April 16, 2006 at 06:47 PM Author Posted April 16, 2006 at 06:47 PM It means no full english version. Quote The Celine Dion Italian fanbase - CelineDionItalia.com
Jvix Posted April 16, 2006 at 06:54 PM Posted April 16, 2006 at 06:54 PM I want the full english version! Quote http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/1993/110fm.jpg CÉLINE DION - STADE DE LA PRAILLE - GENÈVE - 09/07/08
sayyed Posted April 16, 2006 at 08:17 PM Posted April 16, 2006 at 08:17 PM *prays for celine leavin' SONY/BMG* Quote https://soundcloud.com/finnremixes
René 2 Posted April 16, 2006 at 08:20 PM Posted April 16, 2006 at 08:20 PM *prays for celine leavin' SONY/BMG* <{POST_SNAPBACK}> you're so right, I can't believe it ! Quote
VanMerlin Posted April 16, 2006 at 09:10 PM Posted April 16, 2006 at 09:10 PM (edited) Well isn't that great. Blasted!! Can't they do just one simple thing for Celine's fans? We'd better get it sooner or later! Edited April 16, 2006 at 09:11 PM by VanMerlin Quote
Koolan Posted April 16, 2006 at 09:28 PM Posted April 16, 2006 at 09:28 PM Extra tracks TBA Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
René 2 Posted April 17, 2006 at 07:23 AM Posted April 17, 2006 at 07:23 AM Extra tracks TBA <{POST_SNAPBACK}> What's that? Quote
sayyed Posted April 17, 2006 at 08:33 AM Posted April 17, 2006 at 08:33 AM Extra tracks TBA <{POST_SNAPBACK}> What's that? <{POST_SNAPBACK}> maybe extra tracks 'To Be Announced' ???? ......... Quote https://soundcloud.com/finnremixes
Ronny83 Posted April 17, 2006 at 10:58 AM Author Posted April 17, 2006 at 10:58 AM Amazon.com edited the description: Editorial Reviews Product DescriptionFrench pressing for new 2006 single from Il Divo & Celine Dion. Taken from Il Divo's album Ancora. The album version of the title track is b/w 'Hasta Mi Final'. Sony.So the tracklist will be: 1. I Believe In You (from Ancora)2. Hasta Mi Final (from Ancora) Quote The Celine Dion Italian fanbase - CelineDionItalia.com
patje Posted April 17, 2006 at 11:57 AM Posted April 17, 2006 at 11:57 AM it was a perfect release for Christmas...hopefully they won´t delay the release... Quote
Ronny83 Posted April 17, 2006 at 11:59 AM Author Posted April 17, 2006 at 11:59 AM it was a perfect release for Christmas...hopefully they won´t delay the release...<{POST_SNAPBACK}>I don't care. It has such a stupid tracklist. It will surely flop. I wonder why Sony BMG decided to publish it now. Quote The Celine Dion Italian fanbase - CelineDionItalia.com
disadiva Posted April 17, 2006 at 02:00 PM Posted April 17, 2006 at 02:00 PM That is so late i mean the song was recorded in september 2005 or sooner.I think they should release another song a new version or something else. Quote http://i46.tinypic.com/2nvtcpl.jpg
max24 Posted April 18, 2006 at 10:18 AM Posted April 18, 2006 at 10:18 AM it was a perfect release for Christmas...hopefully they won´t delay the release...<{POST_SNAPBACK}>I don't care. It has such a stupid tracklist. It will surely flop. I wonder why Sony BMG decided to publish it now. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Probably because IL DIVO will have a concert in France at that time (Paris, 21st May). Maybe they will release this single in Switzerland and Belgium too? IL DIVO will also have a concert in Switzerland (Zurich, 12th May) and in Belgium (Brussels, 6th May). PS. I don't like the tracklist either. Quote
Ronny83 Posted April 18, 2006 at 10:31 AM Author Posted April 18, 2006 at 10:31 AM Probably because IL DIVO will have a concert in France at that time (Paris, 21st May).<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Yes, but they will publish the Official World Cup Anthem in June. Quote The Celine Dion Italian fanbase - CelineDionItalia.com
Ronny83 Posted April 24, 2006 at 12:44 PM Author Posted April 24, 2006 at 12:44 PM Amazon.fr confirms it, too: Liste des titres pour 1. I Believe In You (Je Crois En Toi)2. Hasta Mi Final Quote The Celine Dion Italian fanbase - CelineDionItalia.com
sayyed Posted April 24, 2006 at 01:47 PM Posted April 24, 2006 at 01:47 PM they're stupid! what's with a cool worth-buying maxi single? I mean, they want money, and that's the way to get it! f.ex. 1 IBIY (b-lingual)2 IBIY (mix/instrumental)3 Il Divo-song4 Celine-song5 IBIY (english)extra:6 IBIY (video) Quote https://soundcloud.com/finnremixes
CDI Posted April 24, 2006 at 04:59 PM Posted April 24, 2006 at 04:59 PM (edited) Those people at Sony do not have a clue... seriously, Vito Luprano need's a bit of training I think!!!... and if its not him, then Celine and Rene do PICK GOOD TRACKLISTINGS FOR HER SINGLES FOR GOD'S SAKE!!!... All they have to do is take a look at Universal's Maxi singles, they know how to push a single!! Edited April 24, 2006 at 05:07 PM by CDI Quote <iframe height="300" src="https://embed.indabamusic.com/p?p=https://lydian.indabamusic.com/submissions/6f7bc7ca-4666-11e3-bdac-12313b01d411/playlist" frameborder="0" width="400" scrolling="no"></iframe>
Ronny83 Posted April 24, 2006 at 05:04 PM Author Posted April 24, 2006 at 05:04 PM Yes, Universal knows how to push its artists. What a pity Céline is in the worst record label, since ages. Quote The Celine Dion Italian fanbase - CelineDionItalia.com
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.