Jump to content

IBIY CD single to be released!!!


Recommended Posts

Posted
The Sony/BMG website says an ONCP Single CD is being released on April 4, 06. Does anyone know what is on it? I haven't heard about it.

 

How many bloody CDs have they released for this one project?

It's not the right topic to talk about the 1-CD edition of ONCP.

 

BTW, we already discussed about it long time ago: http://www.celinedionforum.com/index.php?showtopic=11281

 

:flowers:

 

I didn't want to make a new topic if it had already been discussed. I simply hadn't heard of it and thought I'd just put it in with another single that was being 'released'. Okay? :msn-wink:

Posted
I didn't want to make a new topic if it had already been discussed. I simply hadn't heard of it and thought I'd just put it in with another single that was being 'released'. Okay?  :msn-wink:

ONCP 1-CD edition it's not a CD single, like the one for IBIY. :shocking:

 

Maybe you could use the 'search' feature on this forum, like all the members do.

 

:flowers:

For Exclusive News "Like Us" on Facebook

 

http://i44.tinypic.com/vfjwad.jpg

click on the banner

Posted
Nevermind, Vinny, you misunderstand me. Just forget it. :lmao:
Posted

perhaps they have ordered the stock and will be able to ship it earlier than the release date

 

hopefully i can buy this single here in M'sia :cry:

Posted

Hopefully they will release the english version as well ... would be nice to hear it with Celine, not just Il Divo.

 

:msn-wink:

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h24/celinedionsfan/candmsig8.jpg

Posted
Track Listings

1. I Believe In You 

2. Hasta Mi Final 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Editorial Reviews

 

Product Description

French pressing for new 2006 single from Il Divo & Celine Dion. Taken from Il Divo's album Ancora. Extra tracks TBA. Sony.

Source: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000F8ZNB...5Fencoding=UTF8

For Exclusive News "Like Us" on Facebook

 

http://i44.tinypic.com/vfjwad.jpg

click on the banner

Posted
Track Listings

1. I Believe In You 

2. Hasta Mi Final 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Editorial Reviews

 

Product Description

French pressing for new 2006 single from Il Divo & Celine Dion. Taken from Il Divo's album Ancora. Extra tracks TBA. Sony.

Source: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000F8ZNB...5Fencoding=UTF8

 

This is from IL DIVO's album !!!??? It can't be real ! :evil: :evil: :evil:

Posted
:evil: :evil: :evil: I want the full english version! :confused:

http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/1993/110fm.jpg

 

CÉLINE DION - STADE DE LA PRAILLE - GENÈVE - 09/07/08

Posted (edited)

Well isn't that great. Blasted!!

 

Can't they do just one simple thing for Celine's fans? We'd better get it sooner or later!

Edited by VanMerlin
Posted

Amazon.com edited the description:

 

Editorial Reviews

 

Product Description

French pressing for new 2006 single from Il Divo & Celine Dion. Taken from Il Divo's album Ancora. The album version of the title track is b/w 'Hasta Mi Final'. Sony.

So the tracklist will be:

 

1. I Believe In You (from Ancora)

2. Hasta Mi Final (from Ancora)

Posted
it was a perfect release for Christmas...hopefully they won´t delay the release...
Posted

:down: That is so late i mean the song was recorded in september 2005 or sooner.

I think they should release another song a new version or something else. :unsure:

http://i46.tinypic.com/2nvtcpl.jpg
Posted
it was a perfect release for Christmas...hopefully they won´t delay the release...

I don't care. It has such a stupid tracklist. :sick: It will surely flop. I wonder why Sony BMG decided to publish it now. :ermm:

 

Probably because IL DIVO will have a concert in France at that time (Paris, 21st May).

 

Maybe they will release this single in Switzerland and Belgium too? IL DIVO will also have a concert in Switzerland (Zurich, 12th May) and in Belgium (Brussels, 6th May).

 

PS. I don't like the tracklist either. :wacko:

Posted

they're stupid! :glare:

 

what's with a cool worth-buying maxi single? I mean, they want money, and that's the way to get it! :evil:

 

f.ex.

 

1 IBIY (b-lingual)

2 IBIY (mix/instrumental)

3 Il Divo-song

4 Celine-song

5 IBIY (english)

extra:

6 IBIY (video) :wub:

Posted (edited)

Those people at Sony do not have a clue... seriously, Vito Luprano need's a bit of training I think!!!... and if its not him, then Celine and Rene do

 

PICK GOOD TRACKLISTINGS FOR HER SINGLES FOR GOD'S SAKE!!!... All they have to do is take a look at Universal's Maxi singles, they know how to push a single!!

Edited by CDI

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...