Ronny83 Posted January 9, 2006 at 07:50 PM Posted January 9, 2006 at 07:50 PM I will translate it in italian, soon. Quote The Celine Dion Italian fanbase - CelineDionItalia.com
Céline's Blues Posted January 9, 2006 at 07:56 PM Posted January 9, 2006 at 07:56 PM But guys, remember IF you want to achieve something you will have to state your postulates clearly and propose something concrete. If you won't do that, they will laugh you off cuzz you will simply sound immature and not really trustworthy as fans. Also you will need a contact person in Ceasars who will convey your message to Céline. A clearly, eloquently and poignantly written. NOTHIG childish, absolutely no offensive tone whatsoever and with respect and politness. Respect and politness will take you much further than shallow offending turmoil brought to paper. Quote http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg
René 2 Posted January 9, 2006 at 08:06 PM Posted January 9, 2006 at 08:06 PM (edited) Yes, you have to be more respectful... Edited January 9, 2006 at 08:08 PM by René 2 Quote
René 2 Posted January 9, 2006 at 08:06 PM Posted January 9, 2006 at 08:06 PM I will translate it in italian, soon. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Grazie, mi sembra she sia una buona cosa di fare conoscere a tutti quest' idea. Quote
raluca Posted January 9, 2006 at 08:28 PM Posted January 9, 2006 at 08:28 PM i like it i'll try to translate it and send it as soon as possible Quote J'aimerais tant savoir Souffler comme le vent Sur ton doux visage Faire partir le noir, disparaître le temps Casser les nuages Parler même tout bas Juste pout toi et moi De petits riens Mais là-bas Au loin, tu nages... http://static.eventful.com/store/stickers/flash/assets/split/300x45_mid-black.gifhttp://static.eventful.com/store/stickers/flash/assets/split/300x30_bottom-black.gifView all Bucharest events at Eventful
Krys Posted January 10, 2006 at 03:11 AM Posted January 10, 2006 at 03:11 AM (edited) i love it but i dont need to translate that into Malay cuz most Malaysian Celine fans know English. not unless its going to a Malay newspaper Edited January 10, 2006 at 03:12 AM by lamourpourCeline Quote
1Celine12 Posted January 10, 2006 at 03:28 PM Posted January 10, 2006 at 03:28 PM I think the letter will get our point across very well. Just have the moderators of both forums sign it and send it to everyone that needs to know how we the fans feel about this. I also think it will generate a lot of attention from Céline and IL Divo fans. Then Sony will get what we have been saying all along. Put the single on the radio from both singers. Quote
LD1977 Posted January 10, 2006 at 06:14 PM Author Posted January 10, 2006 at 06:14 PM i love it but i dont need to translate that into Malay cuz most Malaysian Celine fans know English. not unless its going to a Malay newspaper <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Yes, thats what I mean! Its great if every country has its own message in its own languauge to send to the media! Of course most people understand English, but we will make this truly international and provide the message in every language we can! And Siur, if you have any ideas about composing a better message, please, be my guest! Help is welcome, I put this one together in about 5 minutes last night, so I am sure we can do better! Quote http://www.celinedion.com/celinedion/english/images/im_06.jpgRemember the name, because you will never forget the voice... CÉLINE DION!Anvers - May 13, 14 & 16Paris - May 24 & 25Amsterdam - June 2
mirage Posted January 10, 2006 at 08:34 PM Posted January 10, 2006 at 08:34 PM i loveee this :D Quote
Salla Posted January 10, 2006 at 08:39 PM Posted January 10, 2006 at 08:39 PM I'm sure, that a Finnish translation can be done as well. Quote
LD1977 Posted January 10, 2006 at 08:41 PM Author Posted January 10, 2006 at 08:41 PM FINLAND'S IN AS WELL, WHOOOHOOO! Any more countries??? Quote http://www.celinedion.com/celinedion/english/images/im_06.jpgRemember the name, because you will never forget the voice... CÉLINE DION!Anvers - May 13, 14 & 16Paris - May 24 & 25Amsterdam - June 2
1Celine12 Posted January 10, 2006 at 08:43 PM Posted January 10, 2006 at 08:43 PM Maybe you guys should do a translation for all the languages on this forum. I think that would be plenty of translations. Quote
Etpuisunjour Posted January 11, 2006 at 01:22 AM Posted January 11, 2006 at 01:22 AM I like this song very much. I heard it for the first time on the radio, because the CD I bought from Sony with the XCP software killed my DVD-RW drive, so I never even got to listen to the CD. Finally received my replacement from Sony last week. It seems to work on my new DVD drive. Anyway, I just wanted to say that I've never heard of Il Divo before, but ever since this song came out, it seems like their name is coming up everywhere! It's weird how things happen like that. Quote "The only power I have - the only power any of us have - is to be who we are." Jacen Solo, "Traitor"
Krys Posted January 11, 2006 at 08:50 AM Posted January 11, 2006 at 08:50 AM i love it but i dont need to translate that into Malay cuz most Malaysian Celine fans know English. not unless its going to a Malay newspaper <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Yes, thats what I mean! Its great if every country has its own message in its own languauge to send to the media! Of course most people understand English, but we will make this truly international and provide the message in every language we can! And Siur, if you have any ideas about composing a better message, please, be my guest! Help is welcome, I put this one together in about 5 minutes last night, so I am sure we can do better! <{POST_SNAPBACK}> okie dokie. if you want me to do it Quote
LD1977 Posted January 14, 2006 at 05:29 PM Author Posted January 14, 2006 at 05:29 PM I am a little confused, will there be a single on sale in the USA, or will there only be a radio-single to promote it at the radiostations? Because I read on a Il Divo-forum that there will be a single in stores. It would be a little stupid if we would send this message everywhere then... Quote http://www.celinedion.com/celinedion/english/images/im_06.jpgRemember the name, because you will never forget the voice... CÉLINE DION!Anvers - May 13, 14 & 16Paris - May 24 & 25Amsterdam - June 2
Jeanine Posted January 14, 2006 at 10:11 PM Posted January 14, 2006 at 10:11 PM ..... Anyway, I just wanted to say that I've never heard of Il Divo before, but ever since this song came out, it seems like their name is coming up everywhere! It's weird how things happen like that. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Hmm, that's strange. In most countries their debute album, simply called "Il Divo", entered the charts suddenly. Almost at number one. And then they were not beaten for a very long time... In some countries they're now twice in the cd-charts: with their first ánd their second album!! So it seems strange to me, that you haven't heard of them before. Seems to me they were in the US also very popular...Although, it is only good news, that Céline gets more limelight there, maybe she'll be a hit again .___________ But again on-topic: I think this is a very good idea, although it is a single in the US. Thank God, the US isn't the only country , there a better (in the way of Céline-loving) countries in the world. So hopefully Sony, Céline's management an Il Divo's management will see that too. And soon realease that single in more countries ... This will open their eyes! Jeanine Quote http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/music/entity/platinum/celine_dion_banner_cropped.jpg Order NOW
Krys Posted January 15, 2006 at 11:10 AM Posted January 15, 2006 at 11:10 AM I am a little confused, will there be a single on sale in the USA, or will there only be a radio-single to promote it at the radiostations? Because I read on a Il Divo-forum that there will be a single in stores. It would be a little stupid if we would send this message everywhere then... <{POST_SNAPBACK}> hm...i have heard that there will be a single... it would be a little stupid to send it out this early. lets wait and see. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.