I Surrender Posted August 19, 2008 at 02:12 PM Posted August 19, 2008 at 02:12 PM I would like to know this as well Only 6 more days till the airplay Quote http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/suus_73/Celine%20Dion/MyLove-1.jpg http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/suus_73/Anastacia%20div/defeated.png http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/suus_73/Celine%20Dion/MyLove1-kopie-1.jpgGoodbye's Are Not Forever, Goodbye's Are Not The End, They Simply Mean I'll Miss You, Till We Meet Again -xxx-[/b]If You Don't Stand For Something, You'll Fall For Anything !!~ Make A Difference, Think Pink ~ --> Click For Free Mammograms <--
I Surrender Posted August 20, 2008 at 07:08 PM Posted August 20, 2008 at 07:08 PM (edited) The cover of Anastacia's upcoming single "I can feel you" and a promo pic http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z150/jaxyd/Ana/icfy.jpg http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z150/jaxyd/Ana/hr08-001.jpg Edited August 20, 2008 at 07:08 PM by I Surrender Quote http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/suus_73/Celine%20Dion/MyLove-1.jpg http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/suus_73/Anastacia%20div/defeated.png http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/suus_73/Celine%20Dion/MyLove1-kopie-1.jpgGoodbye's Are Not Forever, Goodbye's Are Not The End, They Simply Mean I'll Miss You, Till We Meet Again -xxx-[/b]If You Don't Stand For Something, You'll Fall For Anything !!~ Make A Difference, Think Pink ~ --> Click For Free Mammograms <--
EDWIGE Posted August 20, 2008 at 07:13 PM Posted August 20, 2008 at 07:13 PM Thank you . Quote Blog 100 % Céline Dion http://equipeceline.skyrock.com Venez nombreux et laissez vos commentaires.
I Surrender Posted August 20, 2008 at 07:15 PM Posted August 20, 2008 at 07:15 PM Press Letter: The lady with the most distinctive voice in pop music is back. Having secured a new record deal, singer songwriter and global superstar Anastacia returns this autumn with a brand new album, "Heavy Rotation", as well as a new look and sound. With over 14 million album sales in Europe alone, in excess of 225 Gold, Platinum or Multi-Platinum discs, countless awards (from MTV to Marie-Claire awards), and a record-breaking chart history to her name, Anastacia is not only one of the biggest selling artists of this decade, but also one of the biggest names in today’s music industry. Anastacia has recently signed a new recording deal with Mercury Records, reuniting her with its new president David Massey (who signed Anastacia in 1999 and has collaborated with her on all her past records). "Anastacia and I have worked together for many years and I am thrilled to have her join the Mercury/Universal family," said Massey. "It has been incredible to witness her growth and success thus far, and we feel her best is yet to come with Heavy Rotation." "Heavy Rotation", the fourth studio album from Anastacia is due for release on October 27th 2008. Collaborators and producers on the album include: Ne-Yo (Rihanna, Leona Lewis, Beyonce, Usher), Lester Mendez (Shakira, Nelly Furtado, Jennifer Lopez), JR Rotem, (Rihanna, Snoop Dog, Sean Kingston), Guy Chambers (Robbie Williams, Kylie Minogue) and Rodney Jerkins (Mary J Blige, Pussy Cat Dolls, Britney, Beyonce, Michael Jackson). With a body of songs that are not just hits, but are empowering anthems, and a direction that has progressed and evolved without abandoning Anastacia’s signature sound, ‘Heavy Rotation’ is set to be Anastacia’s most powerful and successful release to date. "I called the album Heavy Rotation because it’s a phrase that originated with DJs," Anastacia explains. "And also for me the meaning is, life can be heavy, but it all turns around and goes into something else. It seemed to be the perfect title for where I’m at in my life." Heavy Rotation will be released on October 27th. "I Can Feel You", the first single to be taken from the record, produced and co-written by Chuck Harmony and man-of-the-moment Ne-Yo, will be going to radio in select international markets on Monday 25th August, with the plan for US, Canada and the rest of the world to follow in 2009. Source: http://www.anastaciafanclub.at/english/english.php :bananadance: Quote http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/suus_73/Celine%20Dion/MyLove-1.jpg http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/suus_73/Anastacia%20div/defeated.png http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/suus_73/Celine%20Dion/MyLove1-kopie-1.jpgGoodbye's Are Not Forever, Goodbye's Are Not The End, They Simply Mean I'll Miss You, Till We Meet Again -xxx-[/b]If You Don't Stand For Something, You'll Fall For Anything !!~ Make A Difference, Think Pink ~ --> Click For Free Mammograms <--
I Surrender Posted August 21, 2008 at 03:26 PM Posted August 21, 2008 at 03:26 PM http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=FjFLo1_iV7I the new song is here I think I like it A bit diff than what we're used to but its only the comeback single. Quote http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/suus_73/Celine%20Dion/MyLove-1.jpg http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/suus_73/Anastacia%20div/defeated.png http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/suus_73/Celine%20Dion/MyLove1-kopie-1.jpgGoodbye's Are Not Forever, Goodbye's Are Not The End, They Simply Mean I'll Miss You, Till We Meet Again -xxx-[/b]If You Don't Stand For Something, You'll Fall For Anything !!~ Make A Difference, Think Pink ~ --> Click For Free Mammograms <--
I Surrender Posted August 21, 2008 at 03:26 PM Posted August 21, 2008 at 03:26 PM (edited) double post Edited August 21, 2008 at 03:27 PM by I Surrender Quote http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/suus_73/Celine%20Dion/MyLove-1.jpg http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/suus_73/Anastacia%20div/defeated.png http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/suus_73/Celine%20Dion/MyLove1-kopie-1.jpgGoodbye's Are Not Forever, Goodbye's Are Not The End, They Simply Mean I'll Miss You, Till We Meet Again -xxx-[/b]If You Don't Stand For Something, You'll Fall For Anything !!~ Make A Difference, Think Pink ~ --> Click For Free Mammograms <--
sayyed Posted August 22, 2008 at 12:30 AM Posted August 22, 2008 at 12:30 AM WOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWW. cool! A mix between IOL & Umbrella! Quote https://soundcloud.com/finnremixes
I Surrender Posted August 22, 2008 at 07:11 PM Posted August 22, 2008 at 07:11 PM Yep exactly what I thought. I really like it Quote http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/suus_73/Celine%20Dion/MyLove-1.jpg http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/suus_73/Anastacia%20div/defeated.png http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/suus_73/Celine%20Dion/MyLove1-kopie-1.jpgGoodbye's Are Not Forever, Goodbye's Are Not The End, They Simply Mean I'll Miss You, Till We Meet Again -xxx-[/b]If You Don't Stand For Something, You'll Fall For Anything !!~ Make A Difference, Think Pink ~ --> Click For Free Mammograms <--
freakyali Posted August 23, 2008 at 01:56 PM Posted August 23, 2008 at 01:56 PM I'm sorry, but I don't like it that much!I find it so simple and without deep meaning. Also "Left Outside Alone" was a great song, powerful, and strong ... but it was also with great lyrics!!!This one plays always the same words ... Uhm, I do love her voice, it's simply amazing ... but this song is a bit disappointing... Quote http://img419.imageshack.us/img419/7673/celinedioncg5.jpg My Taking Chances World Tour02 June 2008 - Amsterdam22 June 2008 - Munich03 July 2008 - Milan05 September 2008 - Philadelphia14 February 2009 - Montreal
I Surrender Posted August 23, 2008 at 07:20 PM Posted August 23, 2008 at 07:20 PM She is trying something different this time. It doesnt mean that the rest of the album will be like this.I have a feeling this single is meant to attract a large group of people. These days R&B is highly appreciated across the world andwith this song they simply want to introduce Anastacia to those who dont know her yet. Its a simple song with simple lyrics and a catchy tune.LOA was an amazing song with great lyrics. Comparing this song to LOA is impossible. I just cant believe there wont be any sprock on this album. Its the sound that made her famous. Lets just see how this will work out Quote http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/suus_73/Celine%20Dion/MyLove-1.jpg http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/suus_73/Anastacia%20div/defeated.png http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/suus_73/Celine%20Dion/MyLove1-kopie-1.jpgGoodbye's Are Not Forever, Goodbye's Are Not The End, They Simply Mean I'll Miss You, Till We Meet Again -xxx-[/b]If You Don't Stand For Something, You'll Fall For Anything !!~ Make A Difference, Think Pink ~ --> Click For Free Mammograms <--
I Surrender Posted August 23, 2008 at 09:03 PM Posted August 23, 2008 at 09:03 PM http://www.fabulousmag.co.uk/celebs/celeb_...a_issue_030.php New pics and she is finally admitting her real age. She is turning 40 in september. Thank god thats clear now LOL.I knew it all along but lots of peeps might be shocked. Interesting interview. Quote http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/suus_73/Celine%20Dion/MyLove-1.jpg http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/suus_73/Anastacia%20div/defeated.png http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/suus_73/Celine%20Dion/MyLove1-kopie-1.jpgGoodbye's Are Not Forever, Goodbye's Are Not The End, They Simply Mean I'll Miss You, Till We Meet Again -xxx-[/b]If You Don't Stand For Something, You'll Fall For Anything !!~ Make A Difference, Think Pink ~ --> Click For Free Mammograms <--
EDWIGE Posted August 24, 2008 at 07:37 AM Posted August 24, 2008 at 07:37 AM Thank you for the link. Quote Blog 100 % Céline Dion http://equipeceline.skyrock.com Venez nombreux et laissez vos commentaires.
freakyali Posted August 24, 2008 at 09:52 PM Posted August 24, 2008 at 09:52 PM Yes, I knew it too and I was not shocked. She's a beautiful woman but I never believed she was the age she always said to be About the new song, I think they thought it for the american business. Maybe they (the Universal) want her to be famous there too, she didn't make it at her beginning but now, with this new sound ...It's the only reason I can find because, we know very well that in Europe she would have arrived at the top of every charts with any songs she would have released! We love her too much here Quote http://img419.imageshack.us/img419/7673/celinedioncg5.jpg My Taking Chances World Tour02 June 2008 - Amsterdam22 June 2008 - Munich03 July 2008 - Milan05 September 2008 - Philadelphia14 February 2009 - Montreal
Davey84 Posted August 25, 2008 at 08:42 AM Posted August 25, 2008 at 08:42 AM (edited) Anastacia liegt over leeftijd De Amerikaanse zangeres heeft toegegeven dat ze volgende maand veertig wordt. "Ik heb altijd gelogen over mijn leeftijd", geeft ze toe tegenover magazine Fabulous. "Bij ieder interview moest ik nadenken hoe oud ik zogenaamd was". De artieste, die enkele jaren vocht tegen borstkanker, zegt dat ze loog om jonge slachtoffers van borstkanker hoop te geven. it says Anastacia has lied about her age the last years... she says it's for giving hope the young vicitims of breast cancer, but when she started her carreer, she didn't knew she had it, so that doesn't add up she first said she was from 1973 .... but she'll be 40 next month!!! that means she's only 5 month younger then Céline! did you guys knew that??? Edited August 25, 2008 at 08:43 AM by Davey84 Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
Hilda Posted August 25, 2008 at 02:11 PM Posted August 25, 2008 at 02:11 PM yeh i always knew she was old - she didnt make it big till she was about 29 so... omg that song is soooooo rubbish! how ridiculous! its weak and just....weeeeak! such a contrast from her last album which every song was amazing. it sounds like dated disco. Quote
sayyed Posted August 26, 2008 at 01:10 AM Posted August 26, 2008 at 01:10 AM I finally heard the HQ version and I must say... after years of waiting - I AM disappionted. The song is simple, too simple for Anastacia, and empty. I'm really looking forward to HR, cause I didn't like PMD either as first single, but Freak Of Nature was a very strong album. It will be a hit though - no doubt. Quote https://soundcloud.com/finnremixes
freakyali Posted August 26, 2008 at 11:39 AM Posted August 26, 2008 at 11:39 AM I knew about her age too!When she started her career at "Mtv-The Cut" they told her she was already too old and she wouldn't have had any success for this reason, so when she signed with the record company they told her to say she was younger than what she really was.When she talks about "using" her fake-age for the cancer and not revealing her real age also in that moment is because she wanted to helo those woman who were really 31 and had breast-cancer but were not so considered because most of the people think that illness hits you when you're older than that. (Don't know if you understand what I wanted to say ).So, yes, she's only 5 months younger than Céline Anyway ... she'll be in Munich this Thursday for a radio interview ... and I'll be there too!!! Stacey ... can't wait to see you again, finally!!! Quote http://img419.imageshack.us/img419/7673/celinedioncg5.jpg My Taking Chances World Tour02 June 2008 - Amsterdam22 June 2008 - Munich03 July 2008 - Milan05 September 2008 - Philadelphia14 February 2009 - Montreal
I Surrender Posted August 26, 2008 at 08:15 PM Posted August 26, 2008 at 08:15 PM Anastacia liegt over leeftijd De Amerikaanse zangeres heeft toegegeven dat ze volgende maand veertig wordt. "Ik heb altijd gelogen over mijn leeftijd", geeft ze toe tegenover magazine Fabulous. "Bij ieder interview moest ik nadenken hoe oud ik zogenaamd was". De artieste, die enkele jaren vocht tegen borstkanker, zegt dat ze loog om jonge slachtoffers van borstkanker hoop te geven. it says Anastacia has lied about her age the last years... she says it's for giving hope the young vicitims of breast cancer, but when she startedher carreer, she didn't knew she had it, so that doesn't add up she first said she was from 1973 .... but she'll be 40 next month!!! that means she's only 5 month younger then Céline! did you guys knew that??? Yes I knew it all along but its better to post the full article:http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/artic...r%20age_1078336 The Dutch piece u posted wasnt complete. Early on in her career she wanted to do this talent show on MTV. Because she was too old to enter her managemententered her saying she was 5 years younger than she actually was.She became very succefull after the talent show and they went with 1973 instead if 1968 as the year she was born.Over the years she never really spoke about her age and when she was asked how hold she was she always avoided a clear answer.When she was diagnosed with breastcancer she decided not to reveal her real age yet as she wanted attention for women who getcancer at a young age as BC is always said to be a disease that strikes older women.Since being married and having a break she had time to think and she has decided that enough is enough. No more lies.Ana has always been very open and honest about her life so therefore I knew there was a reason for her not telling the truthabout her age. It was a business decision. Now she is turning 40 she feels its time to take matters into her own handand clear things up before she hits the scene again. http://www.fabulousmag.co.uk/images/content_images/issue_030/anastacia_01_030.jpg http://www.fabulousmag.co.uk/images/content_images/issue_030/anastacia_02_030.jpg http://www.fabulousmag.co.uk/images/content_images/issue_030/anastacia_03_030.jpg This is the full article. Very personal. And the marriage proposla Glad she hasnt lost her sense of humour. http://img389.imageshack.us/my.php?image=picturece3.jpg http://img360.imageshack.us/my.php?image=picture001ch6.jpg http://img181.imageshack.us/my.php?image=picture002qz1.jpg http://img360.imageshack.us/my.php?image=picture003zn3.jpg Quote http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/suus_73/Celine%20Dion/MyLove-1.jpg http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/suus_73/Anastacia%20div/defeated.png http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/suus_73/Celine%20Dion/MyLove1-kopie-1.jpgGoodbye's Are Not Forever, Goodbye's Are Not The End, They Simply Mean I'll Miss You, Till We Meet Again -xxx-[/b]If You Don't Stand For Something, You'll Fall For Anything !!~ Make A Difference, Think Pink ~ --> Click For Free Mammograms <--
freakyali Posted August 29, 2008 at 11:38 AM Posted August 29, 2008 at 11:38 AM I met her yesterday!Yes, the dream came true once again!I left for Munich ad about 6 o'clock in the morning, I arrived there at 10 and she arrived at the BR at 2.30 in the afternoon!It's been great!We were only 10 people (5 italian and 5 austrian fans), we thought she would have come to take pictures and sign autograph after the interview (she was already late when she arrived), but she prefered to come and greet us and then go into the radio station.Wayne came first, asked us how we were feeling, if everything was good and he told us that if we would have moved a little bit he would have bring Stacey to us.There she arrived! She was on the other side of the street but she came to us walking really fast!We were too happy, so happy that we couldn't move ahaha!Wayne told us:"Come on, come closer!" and She said:"Don't worry, I won't break!!!" LOLWayne kept on telling us:"Come here, come closer!!!" Wow! The first were 2 austrian girls, then an italian friend of mine ... and then ME!I put my arm around her shoulder, she asked me if I was ok and then she told me:"Yeah, we never met before, you'are a new one!" I didn't realized immidiatly but then I watched her and answered:"Oh no! We sang together honey!" ahah her face was priceless!She signed a picture and my t-shirt!Then she told us she absolutly had to go to the interview but she would have come back!And she did!At the end of the interview she came back to us!!!We were all there waiting for her!She was soooo happy!She told us we were the first fans she was meeting since her come back and she was really excited!She danced when we sang a little piece of ICFY and kept on laughtin' all the time!Before she went away we asked if if we could took a picture all together and she agreed! Wayne took the picture and we were there, all together with her in the middle! She's still the same: crazy little freak of nature!Stacey looked gorgeus (and Wayne too ), her smile was great, her eyes were shining and you really could see she was happy to be there!We stayed together almost 15 minutes counting before and after the interview ... it was GREAT! We took a lot of pictures and video, I'm gonna give you the link as soon as we put them on the web!!! Oh and the tattoo is real! We saw it!!! Well, we asked her if we could see it 'cause she was wearing a blouse ... we moved it a little bit and we saw the wings!!! The greatest thing was to see her happy to be there with us! She really was!!!Can't wait to see her again in Italy, I'm so happy that I've been able to go and tell her "Welcome back Stacey!" Quote http://img419.imageshack.us/img419/7673/celinedioncg5.jpg My Taking Chances World Tour02 June 2008 - Amsterdam22 June 2008 - Munich03 July 2008 - Milan05 September 2008 - Philadelphia14 February 2009 - Montreal
I Surrender Posted August 29, 2008 at 09:26 PM Posted August 29, 2008 at 09:26 PM OMG u guys are so lucky. I had to work so I didnt have a chance to come down. Maybe next time. I have seen the pics and videoalready and it seemed like an amazing time u spend with her. Quote http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/suus_73/Celine%20Dion/MyLove-1.jpg http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/suus_73/Anastacia%20div/defeated.png http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/suus_73/Celine%20Dion/MyLove1-kopie-1.jpgGoodbye's Are Not Forever, Goodbye's Are Not The End, They Simply Mean I'll Miss You, Till We Meet Again -xxx-[/b]If You Don't Stand For Something, You'll Fall For Anything !!~ Make A Difference, Think Pink ~ --> Click For Free Mammograms <--
freakyali Posted August 29, 2008 at 09:51 PM Posted August 29, 2008 at 09:51 PM It really has been!Now I wait for her to come in Italy. Munich is not so far from here, but other places in Germany like Frankfurt or Berlin are too far to go to. She was so sweet when we showed her our flag where there's written:"Stacey we are always there for You" and she said:"Awww me too!!!" This summer is unforgetable! I've seen three Céline's concerts (next week I'm gonna see her again in Philadelphia), I met her and now Stacey is back and I met her in her first appearance after the time off: great! Quote http://img419.imageshack.us/img419/7673/celinedioncg5.jpg My Taking Chances World Tour02 June 2008 - Amsterdam22 June 2008 - Munich03 July 2008 - Milan05 September 2008 - Philadelphia14 February 2009 - Montreal
I Surrender Posted August 30, 2008 at 09:14 PM Posted August 30, 2008 at 09:14 PM You are one lucky girl. They are my 2 fave singers in the world and I have never them before But I have good hopes of meeting Ana sometime. Its not that hard. Quote http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/suus_73/Celine%20Dion/MyLove-1.jpg http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/suus_73/Anastacia%20div/defeated.png http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/suus_73/Celine%20Dion/MyLove1-kopie-1.jpgGoodbye's Are Not Forever, Goodbye's Are Not The End, They Simply Mean I'll Miss You, Till We Meet Again -xxx-[/b]If You Don't Stand For Something, You'll Fall For Anything !!~ Make A Difference, Think Pink ~ --> Click For Free Mammograms <--
freakyali Posted August 30, 2008 at 10:08 PM Posted August 30, 2008 at 10:08 PM No, Stacey is not that hard to meet.You just have to know the hotel or the airport ... but she always stops also outside the studios or radiostations. She really loves to meet her fans so ...Not that Céline doesn't, don't get me wrong ... it's just simpler to meet Stacey Quote http://img419.imageshack.us/img419/7673/celinedioncg5.jpg My Taking Chances World Tour02 June 2008 - Amsterdam22 June 2008 - Munich03 July 2008 - Milan05 September 2008 - Philadelphia14 February 2009 - Montreal
I Surrender Posted August 30, 2008 at 11:00 PM Posted August 30, 2008 at 11:00 PM I know what u mean. I think Celine's schedule is so tight and there's a lot of bodyguards and stuff. Ana only has 1 and he is hers now Quote http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/suus_73/Celine%20Dion/MyLove-1.jpg http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/suus_73/Anastacia%20div/defeated.png http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/suus_73/Celine%20Dion/MyLove1-kopie-1.jpgGoodbye's Are Not Forever, Goodbye's Are Not The End, They Simply Mean I'll Miss You, Till We Meet Again -xxx-[/b]If You Don't Stand For Something, You'll Fall For Anything !!~ Make A Difference, Think Pink ~ --> Click For Free Mammograms <--
I Surrender Posted September 8, 2008 at 03:34 PM Posted September 8, 2008 at 03:34 PM Sneek Peek of the new video for I can feel you: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPv8RVjVzSg Quote http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/suus_73/Celine%20Dion/MyLove-1.jpg http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/suus_73/Anastacia%20div/defeated.png http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/suus_73/Celine%20Dion/MyLove1-kopie-1.jpgGoodbye's Are Not Forever, Goodbye's Are Not The End, They Simply Mean I'll Miss You, Till We Meet Again -xxx-[/b]If You Don't Stand For Something, You'll Fall For Anything !!~ Make A Difference, Think Pink ~ --> Click For Free Mammograms <--
celbabs Posted September 9, 2008 at 05:11 PM Posted September 9, 2008 at 05:11 PM I do enjoy me some Anastacia. I listen to Freak of Nature album all the time but didn't care for the follow-up (and never went back and got her first one). Love, love, LOVE the new song. I think it's a great choice to try and start an American career again. If only Taking Chances had something released from it first - Fade Away or Shadow of Love Quote
Marijn_7 Posted September 11, 2008 at 11:51 AM Posted September 11, 2008 at 11:51 AM @ Freakyali, Great that you had the oppurtunity to meet Anastacia!I have seen 2 concerts of her & I like her music very much. But I have to get used to her new single ... it's different ... She looks very good! I like her hair, haha! And her new tattoo, very beautiful! Does anyone know if she's going to tour soon? Quote Don't Dream Your Life ... Live Your Dreams!!!
freakyali Posted September 11, 2008 at 06:14 PM Posted September 11, 2008 at 06:14 PM Well, the album is coming out pretty all over the world at the end of october.But she'll realase it in America only at the beginning of the new year ... so we have to wait for her to do all the promo stuff there too before she starts a tour ...I think (and really hope!) it will start next year ... in september, like she did for the Live at Last Tour! Quote http://img419.imageshack.us/img419/7673/celinedioncg5.jpg My Taking Chances World Tour02 June 2008 - Amsterdam22 June 2008 - Munich03 July 2008 - Milan05 September 2008 - Philadelphia14 February 2009 - Montreal
I Surrender Posted September 12, 2008 at 09:50 PM Posted September 12, 2008 at 09:50 PM She said herself we can expect a tour in Fall of 2009 start saving guys Quote http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/suus_73/Celine%20Dion/MyLove-1.jpg http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/suus_73/Anastacia%20div/defeated.png http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/suus_73/Celine%20Dion/MyLove1-kopie-1.jpgGoodbye's Are Not Forever, Goodbye's Are Not The End, They Simply Mean I'll Miss You, Till We Meet Again -xxx-[/b]If You Don't Stand For Something, You'll Fall For Anything !!~ Make A Difference, Think Pink ~ --> Click For Free Mammograms <--
Marijn_7 Posted September 14, 2008 at 10:42 AM Posted September 14, 2008 at 10:42 AM I also have heard she'll maybe get here sooner for promotion ... Quote Don't Dream Your Life ... Live Your Dreams!!!
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.