Celine's Wife Posted August 31, 2006 at 06:19 AM Posted August 31, 2006 at 06:19 AM Work wasn't so bad this time Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate
celinedionsfan Posted August 31, 2006 at 06:20 AM Posted August 31, 2006 at 06:20 AM How very grateful I am to have found this forum ... http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h24/celinedionsfan/candmsig8.jpg
Celine's Wife Posted August 31, 2006 at 06:22 AM Posted August 31, 2006 at 06:22 AM I need sleep Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate
anja_celine Posted August 31, 2006 at 09:06 AM Posted August 31, 2006 at 09:06 AM I fainted when I was trying to donate blood. I almost always faint when a doctor tries to get some blood out of me And sometimes my blood pressure drops so fast that I feel REALLY sick.....This is such a torture for me *lol* Les jours avec et les jours sans, c'est la pluie après le beau tempsJe peux vous dire droit dans les yeux, qu'avec le pire j'ai fait au mieux.
Desert_Storm Posted August 31, 2006 at 10:05 AM Posted August 31, 2006 at 10:05 AM This forum is cool....a bit bunched up compared to what i'm used to....but doody!!! (doody = word of the hour for me) *~|~* Passion makes the world go round *~|~*http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i70/desert_storm_494/Signautres/LoveIsAnArmySignature-1.jpg*~|~* Love just makes it a safer place *~|~*
nano Posted August 31, 2006 at 10:51 AM Posted August 31, 2006 at 10:51 AM worried. just worried. "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
mazceline Posted August 31, 2006 at 10:55 AM Posted August 31, 2006 at 10:55 AM angry, frightened sad and f***** off http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpgSignature made by the webmiss of www.celinerific.comCeline is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x
tativale Posted August 31, 2006 at 11:03 AM Posted August 31, 2006 at 11:03 AM Just wake up......... Good morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm definetelly not ready for more a day ofwork.,.... Im fed up! blah!! heheh http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moiIt's always possible to change! Vive le Québec"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, lesinstants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."
Macaronie Posted August 31, 2006 at 01:59 PM Posted August 31, 2006 at 01:59 PM you've been a bad bad booooy
anja_celine Posted August 31, 2006 at 03:01 PM Posted August 31, 2006 at 03:01 PM Tired.....Want a cocktail..... Les jours avec et les jours sans, c'est la pluie après le beau tempsJe peux vous dire droit dans les yeux, qu'avec le pire j'ai fait au mieux.
kathyc25 Posted August 31, 2006 at 03:08 PM Posted August 31, 2006 at 03:08 PM tomorrow is friday! Music Is Life...Live ItYou are the music while the music lasts. ~T.S. Eliot"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." ~ Walt Disney
Mozinha Posted August 31, 2006 at 08:00 PM Posted August 31, 2006 at 08:00 PM I hate summer. I need wind and rain and thunder! I need cold weather! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpghttp://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png "And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"
Céline's Blues Posted August 31, 2006 at 08:48 PM Posted August 31, 2006 at 08:48 PM I hate summer. I need wind and rain and thunder! I need cold weather!<{POST_SNAPBACK}>I heard Aretha's puppies cause cold weather: http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h63/khabba/5156b14f.jpg http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg
kathyc25 Posted August 31, 2006 at 08:52 PM Posted August 31, 2006 at 08:52 PM ugh. Great, I have to look for a new job now! Music Is Life...Live ItYou are the music while the music lasts. ~T.S. Eliot"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." ~ Walt Disney
tativale Posted August 31, 2006 at 11:36 PM Posted August 31, 2006 at 11:36 PM I wanna vacation NOW!!!!!!!! heheheheh I had a long day........... and tomorrow it will be even more longer!!! blah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moiIt's always possible to change! Vive le Québec"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, lesinstants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."
vivezpouraimer Posted September 1, 2006 at 04:02 AM Posted September 1, 2006 at 04:02 AM My eyes are really, really sleepy. I REALLY ENJOY my new Patrick Fiori CD. ...but Celine is amazingly better. I finish a CD and put her back in...and I literally sigh in relief.
Koolan Posted September 1, 2006 at 06:48 AM Author Posted September 1, 2006 at 06:48 AM just woke up from a 2 hour nap Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
Krys Posted September 1, 2006 at 07:08 AM Posted September 1, 2006 at 07:08 AM thinking of which pic should i draw...
nano Posted September 1, 2006 at 07:56 AM Posted September 1, 2006 at 07:56 AM Still worried. "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
anja_celine Posted September 1, 2006 at 07:56 AM Posted September 1, 2006 at 07:56 AM How I hate LONG nights in combination with EARLY mornings.....I'm soo tired.....Need some more sleep :sleep1: Les jours avec et les jours sans, c'est la pluie après le beau tempsJe peux vous dire droit dans les yeux, qu'avec le pire j'ai fait au mieux.
Salla Posted September 1, 2006 at 01:34 PM Posted September 1, 2006 at 01:34 PM I want everything that has happened to me during the past few weeks to be just a bad dream. Life is so effin' unfair.
kathyc25 Posted September 1, 2006 at 01:37 PM Posted September 1, 2006 at 01:37 PM I`m starving Music Is Life...Live ItYou are the music while the music lasts. ~T.S. Eliot"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." ~ Walt Disney
tativale Posted September 1, 2006 at 04:31 PM Posted September 1, 2006 at 04:31 PM just woke up from a 2 hour nap <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I wish I could do the same!!!!!!!! heheh So tired!!!! Off to work, blah http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moiIt's always possible to change! Vive le Québec"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, lesinstants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."
anja_celine Posted September 1, 2006 at 04:43 PM Posted September 1, 2006 at 04:43 PM (edited) I have such a stupid father.....I really hate him.....Thank god my parents have been divorced for almost 20 years now Edited September 1, 2006 at 04:44 PM by anja_celine Les jours avec et les jours sans, c'est la pluie après le beau tempsJe peux vous dire droit dans les yeux, qu'avec le pire j'ai fait au mieux.
nico robin Posted September 1, 2006 at 05:25 PM Posted September 1, 2006 at 05:25 PM celine celine celine... http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-WTOLnq_3hiM/T-YMZXaW9JI/AAAAAAAACR4/bCmTbbqNEhY/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.20_%5B2012.06.22_00.44.23%5D.jpgI dOn'T sUfFer FrOm InSaNiTy...I eNjOy EvErY MiNuTe Of iT... Visit www.celinerific.com Erika's Desings...Rivieravibe
Celine's Wife Posted September 1, 2006 at 10:52 PM Posted September 1, 2006 at 10:52 PM FINALLY have power back Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate
Koolan Posted September 1, 2006 at 10:52 PM Author Posted September 1, 2006 at 10:52 PM gotta go out again... Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
Mozinha Posted September 2, 2006 at 12:51 AM Posted September 2, 2006 at 12:51 AM I HATE SUMMER. Please God bring back the cold weather. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpghttp://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png "And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"
Celine's Wife Posted September 2, 2006 at 09:22 AM Posted September 2, 2006 at 09:22 AM Pretty tired Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate
Recommended Posts