anja_celine Posted July 9, 2006 at 05:05 PM Posted July 9, 2006 at 05:05 PM (edited) @Faline: Hope you feel better soon Can't wait for the football match to begin. I so hope for France (especially for Zizou) to win.....Allez les Bleus While I'm waiting for the match, I'm listening to some Michel Sardou songs. He has such a great voice and I like his lyrics (at least most of them) Edited July 9, 2006 at 05:07 PM by anja_celine Les jours avec et les jours sans, c'est la pluie après le beau tempsJe peux vous dire droit dans les yeux, qu'avec le pire j'ai fait au mieux.
Fanny! Posted July 9, 2006 at 05:33 PM Posted July 9, 2006 at 05:33 PM @Faline: Hope you feel better soon Can't wait for the football match to begin. I so hope for France (especially for Zizou) to win.....Allez les Bleus While I'm waiting for the match, I'm listening to some Michel Sardou songs. He has such a great voice and I like his lyrics (at least most of them) <{POST_SNAPBACK}> I love you! You want France to win and you listen to Sardou, what more could I want? LasVegas2011 by The Red Heads Official Program now available! http://i29.tinypic.com/311km1d.jpg THE RED HEADS
Celine's Wife Posted July 9, 2006 at 09:45 PM Posted July 9, 2006 at 09:45 PM YAY 4 Days off! Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate
tativale Posted July 9, 2006 at 11:34 PM Posted July 9, 2006 at 11:34 PM I'm addicted to Celine's album, Miracle & On ne change pas vol 1 !!! LOL http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moiIt's always possible to change! Vive le Québec"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, lesinstants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."
Mozinha Posted July 9, 2006 at 11:42 PM Posted July 9, 2006 at 11:42 PM I'm listening to Italian music!!!! LOLOL http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpghttp://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png "And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"
Celine's Wife Posted July 9, 2006 at 11:58 PM Posted July 9, 2006 at 11:58 PM Almost done prepping for my audition Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate
Koolan Posted July 10, 2006 at 01:29 AM Author Posted July 10, 2006 at 01:29 AM (edited) just found out that one of my cousins got into a car accident I need a shower<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Me too I've fainted 4 times in a row today... and I'm still feeling so bad. I gave my blood yesterday and I was so tired so I guess it didn't help.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>awww hope you get better soon! Edited July 10, 2006 at 01:30 AM by Koolan Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
tativale Posted July 10, 2006 at 01:48 AM Posted July 10, 2006 at 01:48 AM I want vacations!!! <{POST_SNAPBACK}>So do I !!!!! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moiIt's always possible to change! Vive le Québec"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, lesinstants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."
Celine's Wife Posted July 10, 2006 at 02:49 AM Posted July 10, 2006 at 02:49 AM Ugh, I feel kinda tired, or maybe it's dehydration Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate
celines_girl Posted July 10, 2006 at 03:03 AM Posted July 10, 2006 at 03:03 AM I just want to stay home and relax for once!! http://photos-282.ak.facebook.com/ip002/v51/110/121/57009444/n57009444_30663282_9774.jpg
MTJ Posted July 10, 2006 at 03:03 AM Posted July 10, 2006 at 03:03 AM I wish my topic would come to the multimedia section haha ... is it strange that I get so much amusment from how many people reply? (dont answer that)
Celine's Wife Posted July 10, 2006 at 05:32 AM Posted July 10, 2006 at 05:32 AM Mmm the perfect tea! Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate
raluca Posted July 10, 2006 at 09:52 AM Posted July 10, 2006 at 09:52 AM today is gotta be perfect!!! Patty! J'aimerais tant savoir Souffler comme le vent Sur ton doux visage Faire partir le noir, disparaître le temps Casser les nuages Parler même tout bas Juste pout toi et moi De petits riens Mais là-bas Au loin, tu nages... http://static.eventful.com/store/stickers/flash/assets/split/300x45_mid-black.gifhttp://static.eventful.com/store/stickers/flash/assets/split/300x30_bottom-black.gifView all Bucharest events at Eventful
anja_celine Posted July 10, 2006 at 10:10 AM Posted July 10, 2006 at 10:10 AM @Faline: Hope you feel better soon Can't wait for the football match to begin. I so hope for France (especially for Zizou) to win.....Allez les Bleus While I'm waiting for the match, I'm listening to some Michel Sardou songs. He has such a great voice and I like his lyrics (at least most of them) <{POST_SNAPBACK}> I love you! You want France to win and you listen to Sardou, what more could I want? <{POST_SNAPBACK}> LOLWell, I think I can top that by telling you that I also study French at University. I just love France and the French So that's why I'm still so sad because they lost the match yesterday.....They would have deserved to win..... Les jours avec et les jours sans, c'est la pluie après le beau tempsJe peux vous dire droit dans les yeux, qu'avec le pire j'ai fait au mieux.
raluca Posted July 10, 2006 at 11:40 AM Posted July 10, 2006 at 11:40 AM Shakira is going to sing next week in Romania...i'd so love to go!!! but i can't J'aimerais tant savoir Souffler comme le vent Sur ton doux visage Faire partir le noir, disparaître le temps Casser les nuages Parler même tout bas Juste pout toi et moi De petits riens Mais là-bas Au loin, tu nages... http://static.eventful.com/store/stickers/flash/assets/split/300x45_mid-black.gifhttp://static.eventful.com/store/stickers/flash/assets/split/300x30_bottom-black.gifView all Bucharest events at Eventful
Mozinha Posted July 10, 2006 at 08:36 PM Posted July 10, 2006 at 08:36 PM I spent way too much time in the sun today. My back is burning and still sore because of my gymnastics foolishness. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpghttp://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png "And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"
celinerific Posted July 10, 2006 at 09:35 PM Posted July 10, 2006 at 09:35 PM I like cornbread... http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
raluca Posted July 10, 2006 at 11:18 PM Posted July 10, 2006 at 11:18 PM in love... J'aimerais tant savoir Souffler comme le vent Sur ton doux visage Faire partir le noir, disparaître le temps Casser les nuages Parler même tout bas Juste pout toi et moi De petits riens Mais là-bas Au loin, tu nages... http://static.eventful.com/store/stickers/flash/assets/split/300x45_mid-black.gifhttp://static.eventful.com/store/stickers/flash/assets/split/300x30_bottom-black.gifView all Bucharest events at Eventful
catwomanrrr Posted July 11, 2006 at 04:04 AM Posted July 11, 2006 at 04:04 AM in love...<{POST_SNAPBACK}> AHHHH!!!! Stop it!!!!! me too! http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n28/rhymereason/dreambig.jpg
Celine's Wife Posted July 11, 2006 at 04:23 AM Posted July 11, 2006 at 04:23 AM Long day, pretty tired Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate
mazceline Posted July 11, 2006 at 07:13 AM Posted July 11, 2006 at 07:13 AM tummy ache again aaaarh http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpgSignature made by the webmiss of www.celinerific.comCeline is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x
Koolan Posted July 11, 2006 at 08:08 AM Author Posted July 11, 2006 at 08:08 AM hungry, want something to eat Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
raluca Posted July 11, 2006 at 08:38 AM Posted July 11, 2006 at 08:38 AM i'm thirsty for an embrace... J'aimerais tant savoir Souffler comme le vent Sur ton doux visage Faire partir le noir, disparaître le temps Casser les nuages Parler même tout bas Juste pout toi et moi De petits riens Mais là-bas Au loin, tu nages... http://static.eventful.com/store/stickers/flash/assets/split/300x45_mid-black.gifhttp://static.eventful.com/store/stickers/flash/assets/split/300x30_bottom-black.gifView all Bucharest events at Eventful
celinedionsfan Posted July 11, 2006 at 08:45 AM Posted July 11, 2006 at 08:45 AM (edited) Raluca ... If I could I would stretch my arms across the distance between us and embrace you ... but it is not my embrace you want, need or thirst for ... Edited July 11, 2006 at 08:46 AM by celinedionsfan http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h24/celinedionsfan/candmsig8.jpg
mazceline Posted July 11, 2006 at 09:38 AM Posted July 11, 2006 at 09:38 AM Im confused? http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpgSignature made by the webmiss of www.celinerific.comCeline is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x
VinnyT. Posted July 11, 2006 at 09:47 AM Posted July 11, 2006 at 09:47 AM People sometimes are bad and they dont deserve anything! For Exclusive News "Like Us" on Facebook http://i44.tinypic.com/vfjwad.jpg click on the banner
mazceline Posted July 11, 2006 at 09:51 AM Posted July 11, 2006 at 09:51 AM im thinking, that people who take charge need to grow up and lead by example http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpgSignature made by the webmiss of www.celinerific.comCeline is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x
tativale Posted July 11, 2006 at 12:22 PM Posted July 11, 2006 at 12:22 PM Good morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moiIt's always possible to change! Vive le Québec"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, lesinstants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."
Recommended Posts