nano Posted April 15, 2006 at 10:04 AM Posted April 15, 2006 at 10:04 AM We have a beautiful day here in Finland. Sun is shining.. http://www.cosgan.de/images/midi/verschiedene/d015.gif "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
HelenCeline27 Posted April 15, 2006 at 11:51 AM Posted April 15, 2006 at 11:51 AM im so glad its sat. and im trying to wake up lol Honey Lets Make Love All Night Long Until The Sun Comes Up.......... Oh It Feels So Good To Be In Your ArmsMy Love.... Robert If Walls Could Talk They Would Say I Want You More And They Would See all the Love Inside And They Would Say I Love You SoIf Only Wall Could Talk~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Honey... Robert you are My Bestfriend,My Rock,My Lover,My Joy,My Everything,You And My Little Celine You Are My World,Your Needs Are My NeedsBaby Love.... Behind Close DoorsYou Make A Women Out Of Me It Feels Soooooooo Gooooood I Want To CryOh I Love It When Were Behind Close Doors..............~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Yes Im So In Love With My Love For seven Years We Have Been Happly Married
Krys Posted April 15, 2006 at 12:51 PM Posted April 15, 2006 at 12:51 PM im trying to keep myself awake
sebulba Posted April 15, 2006 at 02:01 PM Posted April 15, 2006 at 02:01 PM We have a beautiful day here in Finland. Sun is shining.. http://www.cosgan.de/images/midi/verschiedene/d015.gif<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Yep It's the same in Sweden Happy eastern everybody!! < >
nano Posted April 15, 2006 at 05:17 PM Posted April 15, 2006 at 05:17 PM It felt like Spring today! <{POST_SNAPBACK}> "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
Salla Posted April 15, 2006 at 06:06 PM Posted April 15, 2006 at 06:06 PM It felt like Spring today! <{POST_SNAPBACK}><{POST_SNAPBACK}> I hope it stays this way, cause I want summerrr.
raluca Posted April 15, 2006 at 07:15 PM Posted April 15, 2006 at 07:15 PM today i realized that i am too serious and too deep and that sometimes i need to be a bit more superficial and to live my life like others do...still...i find it hard J'aimerais tant savoir Souffler comme le vent Sur ton doux visage Faire partir le noir, disparaître le temps Casser les nuages Parler même tout bas Juste pout toi et moi De petits riens Mais là-bas Au loin, tu nages... http://static.eventful.com/store/stickers/flash/assets/split/300x45_mid-black.gifhttp://static.eventful.com/store/stickers/flash/assets/split/300x30_bottom-black.gifView all Bucharest events at Eventful
VanMerlin Posted April 15, 2006 at 07:53 PM Posted April 15, 2006 at 07:53 PM No, Raluca. Being serious and deep are great things. Don't strive to be superficial...that's no better than being indifferent. What you must strive to do is teach your "inner judge" what things are worth your time and deep emotional attachment, and what things are merely worth a small laugh and a smile. You just need to learn how to tell the difference between what things deserve such gravity in your heart, and which things don't. What requires perfectionism, and when is it time to tell your perfectionism to take a break? The greatest thing you'll learn in life is how to deal with yourself, to understand yourself, and to be who you are even in the times when your passion feels more like pain than bliss and you turn around and say, "Why do I do this? Why am I like this?" Strive to learn about who you are and be patient with those parts of yourself that are sometimes too big to handle. Don't lose your depth. Don't strive to "be like others". Be exactly who you are, and learn how to accept who you are, because no one else on Earth can be you.
Celine's Wife Posted April 16, 2006 at 08:37 AM Posted April 16, 2006 at 08:37 AM I need a shower Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate
Célinefull Posted April 16, 2006 at 08:42 AM Posted April 16, 2006 at 08:42 AM No, Raluca. Being serious and deep are great things. Don't strive to be superficial...that's no better than being indifferent. What you must strive to do is teach your "inner judge" what things are worth your time and deep emotional attachment, and what things are merely worth a small laugh and a smile. You just need to learn how to tell the difference between what things deserve such gravity in your heart, and which things don't. What requires perfectionism, and when is it time to tell your perfectionism to take a break? The greatest thing you'll learn in life is how to deal with yourself, to understand yourself, and to be who you are even in the times when your passion feels more like pain than bliss and you turn around and say, "Why do I do this? Why am I like this?" Strive to learn about who you are and be patient with those parts of yourself that are sometimes too big to handle. Don't lose your depth. Don't strive to "be like others". Be exactly who you are, and learn how to accept who you are, because no one else on Earth can be you.<{POST_SNAPBACK}> Yeah, that is something that I have a problem with too, but you have to be your own person, trust me, being a shallow person doesn't work. http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/7108/ziegfieldgirlbanner.jpg
Celine's Wife Posted April 16, 2006 at 08:51 AM Posted April 16, 2006 at 08:51 AM still need to take that shower, keep getting distracted Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate
mazceline Posted April 16, 2006 at 08:59 AM Posted April 16, 2006 at 08:59 AM Celine was on the Lottery last night live from las vegas and i have to say she looked mighty mighty fine, i had good dreams ill tell you. http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpgSignature made by the webmiss of www.celinerific.comCeline is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x
Celine's Wife Posted April 16, 2006 at 09:10 AM Posted April 16, 2006 at 09:10 AM Yeah nad I had good sex with her last night Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate
Bellamy Posted April 16, 2006 at 09:44 AM Posted April 16, 2006 at 09:44 AM Celine was on the Lottery last night live from las vegas and i have to say she looked mighty mighty fine, i had good dreams ill tell you.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>I heard about it, too. How long was Celine part on the show? Which channel? I hope we can get a video of the show. Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
Célinefull Posted April 16, 2006 at 09:57 AM Posted April 16, 2006 at 09:57 AM was she on the lottery show? http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/7108/ziegfieldgirlbanner.jpg
Célinefull Posted April 16, 2006 at 10:17 AM Posted April 16, 2006 at 10:17 AM I found a video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDfNj6e-MNk I'm gonna post it everywhere till you see it. http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/7108/ziegfieldgirlbanner.jpg
Celine's Wife Posted April 16, 2006 at 10:58 AM Posted April 16, 2006 at 10:58 AM Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate
anja_celine Posted April 16, 2006 at 05:47 PM Posted April 16, 2006 at 05:47 PM (edited) I spent the day with my family which is not really my thing And just when we were going for a walk at a nearby river it started raining.....This was just typical because things like this ALWAYS happen to me And now I'm finally back home and I'm enjoying a good glass of white wine Edited April 16, 2006 at 05:49 PM by anja_celine Les jours avec et les jours sans, c'est la pluie après le beau tempsJe peux vous dire droit dans les yeux, qu'avec le pire j'ai fait au mieux.
nano Posted April 16, 2006 at 07:16 PM Posted April 16, 2006 at 07:16 PM I want to go. Salla, let's go. "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
Salla Posted April 16, 2006 at 07:36 PM Posted April 16, 2006 at 07:36 PM I want to go. Salla, let's go. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Let's go then!
nano Posted April 16, 2006 at 07:39 PM Posted April 16, 2006 at 07:39 PM I want to go. Salla, let's go. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Let's go then! <{POST_SNAPBACK}> "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
nano Posted April 16, 2006 at 07:40 PM Posted April 16, 2006 at 07:40 PM I want to go. Salla, let's go. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Let's go then! <{POST_SNAPBACK}><{POST_SNAPBACK}>tahtoo. "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
Salla Posted April 16, 2006 at 07:42 PM Posted April 16, 2006 at 07:42 PM I want to go. Salla, let's go. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Let's go then! <{POST_SNAPBACK}><{POST_SNAPBACK}> I knoooow you wanna! So just say yes, and we'll think about the money later.
nano Posted April 16, 2006 at 07:43 PM Posted April 16, 2006 at 07:43 PM I want to go. Salla, let's go. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Let's go then! <{POST_SNAPBACK}><{POST_SNAPBACK}> I knoooow you wanna! So just say yes, and we'll think about the money later. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Hmm.. "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
Salla Posted April 16, 2006 at 07:43 PM Posted April 16, 2006 at 07:43 PM I want to go. Salla, let's go. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Let's go then! <{POST_SNAPBACK}><{POST_SNAPBACK}>tahtoo. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> I know the feeling. :dontbesad:
nano Posted April 16, 2006 at 07:44 PM Posted April 16, 2006 at 07:44 PM I want to go. Salla, let's go. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Let's go then! <{POST_SNAPBACK}><{POST_SNAPBACK}>tahtoo. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> I know the feeling. :dontbesad:<{POST_SNAPBACK}> http://www.cosgan.de/images/midi/froehlich/g035.gif "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
Celine's Wife Posted April 16, 2006 at 10:39 PM Posted April 16, 2006 at 10:39 PM I'm just... Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate
VanMerlin Posted April 16, 2006 at 10:46 PM Posted April 16, 2006 at 10:46 PM Do you need a hug, Mrs. Dion? You got a bunch if you do.
Recommended Posts