kdw123 Posted October 9, 2006 at 06:18 PM Posted October 9, 2006 at 06:18 PM I can't wait to find out what the new song or songs will be! I'm guessing they will start the new show changes when she comes back from her break in November. Quote
Salla Posted October 10, 2006 at 08:48 AM Posted October 10, 2006 at 08:48 AM NO WAY! They can't take AA out!!! Quote
SFchick Posted October 10, 2006 at 08:54 AM Posted October 10, 2006 at 08:54 AM Im gonna be hella pissed if they take it out! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v415/friedls/9632acaa.jpg
CSCfan Posted October 10, 2006 at 10:43 AM Posted October 10, 2006 at 10:43 AM They were probably doing some testing.. I don't think they will take AA out.. Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
Tal Posted October 10, 2006 at 01:23 PM Posted October 10, 2006 at 01:23 PM mathias where do you get your information from? Quote I live my life like a runawayI hide my dreams in a special placeI'm waiting here for my prince to comeTo save me from the darkness...
Céline's Blues Posted October 10, 2006 at 07:52 PM Posted October 10, 2006 at 07:52 PM mathias where do you get your information from?<{POST_SNAPBACK}>He won't tell of course. René would kill him for revealing that the Big Stanta is actually his source. Quote http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg
Tal Posted October 10, 2006 at 07:54 PM Posted October 10, 2006 at 07:54 PM why not? we dont need specifics, but a 'i have a contact at cda' or something would be nice. Quote I live my life like a runawayI hide my dreams in a special placeI'm waiting here for my prince to comeTo save me from the darkness...
Céline's Blues Posted October 10, 2006 at 07:55 PM Posted October 10, 2006 at 07:55 PM why not? we dont need specifics, but a 'i have a contact at cda' or something would be nice.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>He is just too full of himself, you know. Don't expect much when it comes up to CSCfan! Quote http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg
Tal Posted October 10, 2006 at 09:04 PM Posted October 10, 2006 at 09:04 PM ok then Quote I live my life like a runawayI hide my dreams in a special placeI'm waiting here for my prince to comeTo save me from the darkness...
SuperLove4Celine Posted October 10, 2006 at 09:39 PM Posted October 10, 2006 at 09:39 PM It wouldn't surprise me if they removed AA. The show is now famous for removing songs only to be replaced by another. Personally, I think it would be really lame if they did this. The show was originally at 20+ songs and now it's down to 18. The new song(s) that get added better be good, and they better not take any out. I seriously don't know who makes these decisions, but whomever it is really needs to rethink what they've been doing. ...Joe... Quote
CSCfan Posted October 10, 2006 at 09:42 PM Posted October 10, 2006 at 09:42 PM I think they will get back to 22 songs, like it was on the previous recording.. Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
GoldenLeaf Posted October 10, 2006 at 09:59 PM Posted October 10, 2006 at 09:59 PM FRIENDS OF MIA!!!Hello from Mia and Broadway Dance Center!Mia wanted to let you know what she has been up to!Straight from the "SYTYCD" set, Mia directed Anna Vissi, a Greeksuperstar, then was rushed out to LA, where she choreographed a huge Super Bowl commercial for VISA, all while checking inon her world tour, Cirque Du Soleil: Delirium, En route back to NYC, she is adding a new piece to Celine Dion's "A New Day" in Vegas and is now coordinating a new dance TV show with NBC! Where will you find Mia this fall? Only at THE PULSE. Don?t miss Mia! Space is filling quickly. She will be teaching advanced classes in EACH city, as well as a special Teachers? Class! Come see her!<{POST_SNAPBACK}>That's a great news. I wonder which new piece will be added Quote
xo1hrt4celineox Posted October 10, 2006 at 10:34 PM Posted October 10, 2006 at 10:34 PM Omygoodness! I really hope they don't take out AA, it was one of my favorite parts!! Quote . . .Live to Love Celine Dion <3http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i294/xo1hrt4celineox/java05.jpghttp://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i294/xo1hrt4celineox/8839047.png
kdw123 Posted October 11, 2006 at 01:54 AM Posted October 11, 2006 at 01:54 AM I don't care if they take out AA. It is a good song, but it has been in the show since it started so I am ready for a new replacement. Quote
Ronny83 Posted October 11, 2006 at 09:07 PM Posted October 11, 2006 at 09:07 PM TC has just posted a clip of the cast rehearsing River Deep, Mountain High. That's indeed a great exclusive!!! Well done!!! Quote The Celine Dion Italian fanbase - CelineDionItalia.com
VinnyT. Posted October 11, 2006 at 09:09 PM Posted October 11, 2006 at 09:09 PM I saw it OMG OMG too bad there's no celine in it!but i love the piece! Quote For Exclusive News "Like Us" on Facebook http://i44.tinypic.com/vfjwad.jpg click on the banner
ZoraSourit Posted October 11, 2006 at 09:09 PM Posted October 11, 2006 at 09:09 PM TC has just posted a clip of the cast rehearsing River Deep, Mountain High. That's indeed a great exclusive!!! Well done!!! <{POST_SNAPBACK}> I want to see that!!!!!!!!!!!! Quote http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y179/zorasourit/2.jpgAntwerp ~ Paris ~ Dublin ~ Amsterdam ~ Berlim ~ Milan ~ ArrasSome people need no slogans or presentations. And that was a wrap, folks!
Koolan Posted October 11, 2006 at 09:10 PM Posted October 11, 2006 at 09:10 PM TC has just posted a clip of the cast rehearsing River Deep, Mountain High. That's indeed a great exclusive!!! Well done!!! <{POST_SNAPBACK}> I hope this is a sign of things to be included on the upcoming DVD/BD Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
Céline's Blues Posted October 11, 2006 at 09:16 PM Posted October 11, 2006 at 09:16 PM OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would be still pissed if they take out AA permanently. It's THE most amazing song ever. On the RDMH rehearsal you see they'Re practicing to the album version. I certainly do hope she will record a live version. It looks AMAZING SO GORGEOUS. Still not a reason to pull the best song from the show. I also do hope Unison will find its way into the show since it's one of few underapreciated Céline songs in English. Quote http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg
CSCfan Posted October 11, 2006 at 09:26 PM Posted October 11, 2006 at 09:26 PM OH MY GOOOOD!!!! That was just ORGASMIC!!!! I LOVE TEAMCELINE!! That was one hell of an exclusive!! Great job!!!! Can't wait to see that song in the show!! Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
CSCfan Posted October 11, 2006 at 09:40 PM Posted October 11, 2006 at 09:40 PM EVERYONE write TeamCeline and tell them how very much you appreciate this!! Hopefully they'll do more stuff like this in the future.. Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
maxceline Posted October 11, 2006 at 09:43 PM Posted October 11, 2006 at 09:43 PM yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss....we are waiting for other songs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Quote -11th/12th November 2004 Las Vegas Caesar's Palace!! First ROW!!-6th May 2008 London O2 Arena,-19th & 20th May 2008 Paris Bercy-2nd June 2008 Amsterdam Arena-14th June 2008 Frankfurt Commerzbank-3rd July 2008 Milan Datch Forum-5th July 2008 Nice Stade Nikaia
mirage Posted October 11, 2006 at 09:58 PM Posted October 11, 2006 at 09:58 PM EVERYONE write TeamCeline and tell them how very much you appreciate this!! Hopefully they'll do more stuff like this in the future.. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> and tell the u want more of this kinda exclusive new videos.... but the next time with celine in it Quote
Koolan Posted October 11, 2006 at 10:02 PM Posted October 11, 2006 at 10:02 PM EVERYONE write TeamCeline and tell them how very much you appreciate this!! Hopefully they'll do more stuff like this in the future.. <{POST_SNAPBACK}>and tell them to include more rehersals on the DVD/BD Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
SarahJB5 Posted October 11, 2006 at 10:17 PM Posted October 11, 2006 at 10:17 PM Things are getting so exciting with the upcoming changes. Thanks TC for adding the clip of RDMH!!! I sure hope these changes will take place when I see the shows the first week of November. I'll have to keep my fingers crossed! I really hope that it's not true the AA will be removed, I LOVE that song and agree that it's one of the best in the show and I love the intro with the accordian...gotta leave it in guys! Quote I'm a twin mommy just like Celine!Sophia and Anthony arrived on December 28, 2010 http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f380/SarahJB5/asblockssmaller.jpg
JP Posted October 12, 2006 at 12:42 AM Posted October 12, 2006 at 12:42 AM TC has just posted a clip of the cast rehearsing River Deep, Mountain High. That's indeed a great exclusive!!! Well done!!! <{POST_SNAPBACK}>OMG!! I have no words to say how i love this interpreation of Celine!! Can't wait to see this!! Quote http://static-illicoweb.videotron.com/illicoweb/static/webtv/images/content/player/TVA_Celine_Dion_Sans_Attendre_Vf_WT_Poster.jpg
Clari Posted October 12, 2006 at 02:43 AM Posted October 12, 2006 at 02:43 AM OMG! Can't wait to see the clip!! *curses bad connection* Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/CelineSmiles/hamster.gif CLARiSSA Xxx... "Music touches every sense. It can move you to tears, bring joy to your heart, stir sexual passion, evoke memories, and prompt physical responses of all kinds." -Benoît Jutras
kdw123 Posted October 12, 2006 at 02:46 AM Posted October 12, 2006 at 02:46 AM I can't wait to see this song in the show. The dancers do not look like they are too into the number on the clip or either this is from a really early in the process rehearsal. Plus I'm not too sure if I like the dance that they are doing, but we'll see when and if it is added to the show. Quote
whosarahre Posted October 12, 2006 at 02:52 AM Posted October 12, 2006 at 02:52 AM WHO IS MIA? Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v243/whosarahre/photo68.jpgI'm gonna love you forever always together, you'll never be far away from my heart
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.